Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (645330 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by joshmoy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Easy on the update requests guyz..han han..repogirl has a family 2 attend to, she gats 2 work 2 earn her daily bread...aw much will u all contribute if she breaks downoliver twists oshi..if u r nt satisfied, go 2 d beggining and read all over againsmiley

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by goldwaters(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
repogirl, u r doing a fantastic job and nothing short of u being a super woman has made u able to keep up this well. pls take ur tym and pick a couple of days a week for d updates. your homefront is much more important, don't mind us.
i think sundays and wednesdays will do d trick*b4 persin go con get high Bp 4 waiting mata*
Thanks for a wonderful story. God bless u and yours.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by captainnigeria(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Now repogirl c'mon.i've been following ur story for like a week and i'm like yo why isn't this chick posting more frequently.i get that u have a life and all but wat in the world happened to seeing something through.this ain't a movie.u ever see a novel come out in installments?no except if its a series like nancy drew or something.Do something 'bout it or u risk losing followers like me
P.s lovely story by the way
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Preshie(f): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2013
@ captainnigeria, this story is actually a series (from the standpoint of it not being released fully). If you can wait for a tv series to be displayed weekly, you could also do the same here.

The first few pages was an accumulation of work which she copied from her blog to this place; that was why it seemed like it was regular.

BTW, repogirl has a family and i think she's even a nursing mom. Abeg, cut her some slack. We have agreed Sun and Wed, and i believe she would deliver.

@ egbon mi, a deal is a deal oo. Your story is one of the 3 (now 2) stories that make me come here. Remain blessed.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by nelxsantos(m): 5:00am On Jun 30, 2013
anty repo don tok nd na finale. wish is our command(1nc dis thread is conc. lolllllll). so mak trw b 2rw o. remember 2 mix everytin dis 4 chap. add dat ur chinese food, banga,afam, ewedu,onogbu & etc go dey oooo, na fulll table as in chinese tradition na. as 2rw na sunday. LWkMD. . ...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2013
Now available for sale on eBook.... smiley, pejuamadi@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2013

5 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Okay, here's your sunday mawring breakfast. Enjoy, especially @ nelxsantos.

I still got some more I wanna add but that will be for lunch when I get back from church.

@aryke, joshmoy, goldwaters and preshie, thanks y'all, you guys understand how it is.

@davefieldpop, lol, abeg o, ur house ke? Where will you stay after you do? Under bridge?

As for captainnigeria, angry, rome wasn't built just like dat nao. You really do not uderstand the amount of brain work involved and concentration needed coupled with active kids running about the place.

But anyway, I forgive you since today is sunday, I believe that whoever wants to leave will not leave for too long. You will come back by force.

To cut a long story short, sundays and wednesdays it is now. Thanks y'all.

Got to run.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2013
Tanx sweerie,waitin 4 lunch
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by pwettyolly(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2013
dancing
alanta
yahooze
komole
aunty pj u re simply d best bester bestest
1000000 kissessssssssssss 4 u tnks 4 dis update greet Mr amadi 4 us tell him we r sorry 4 taking ur tym now hurry up nd cook 4 d family after dat come and give us our own food here

AUNTY PEJU THANK U
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Missonas(f): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2013
Damn!!!kite is in deep sha'it mehn.i neva undrestimate guys lyk Izu.alwayz lukn out 4demselvs,selfish mofo's.well Ise knws her past,he evn said d past is past so?kite abeg call Izu's bluff and explain 2d Ise....
Nice work repo...u rawk tyt! *winks*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by pwettyolly(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2013
back
2 d topic anybody dat knows izuchuku should warn him oooooo op d devil
isn't drumming on his head i cld b very wicked @times o so if he knows
wat is gud 4 him he had better leave kite alone in peace dat said ise u r
da bomb a gentle man 2 da core i just pray kite is more smart Dan 2 do
sumfin dat foolish
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2013
This is a masterpiece repogirl, keep it up dear
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Aimedrey(f): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote

author=Missonas]Damn!!!kite is in deep sha'it mehn.i neva undrestimate
guys lyk Izu.alwayz lukn out 4demselvs,selfish mofo's.well Ise knws her
past,he evn said d past is past so?kite abeg call Izu's bluff and
explain 2d Ise....
Nice work repo...u rawk tyt! *winks*[/quote] yea i agree wit u and it'l
hurt even more wen ise sees d pictures nd u knw kite noa she cant tel hm
evn if she wantd 2
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by laykhorn(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Repo has gotten me enchanted, I also cant think straight... This is getin hotter.

THANK YOU!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rukitop(f): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
repogirl: Okay, here's your sunday mawring breakfast. Enjoy, especially @ nelxsantos.

I still got some more I wanna add but that will be for lunch when I get back from church.

@aryke, joshmoy, goldwaters and preshie, thanks y'all, you guys understand how it is.

@davefieldpop, lol, abeg o, ur house ke? Where will you stay after you do? Under bridge?

As for captainnigeria, angry, rome wasn't built just like dat nao. You really do not uderstand the amount of brain work involved and concentration needed coupled with active kids running about the place.

But anyway, I forgive you since today is sunday, I believe that whoever wants to leave will not leave for too long. You will come back by force.

To cut a long story short, sundays and wednesdays it is now. Thanks y'all.

Got to run.

Thanks for the wonderful breakfast ma'am, I really appreciate.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by nelxsantos(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Anty m, dis ur breakfast de enter medulla Ob. no b small, na H20 remain to digest d meal leta in d day U say. bt beliv me U(@repo) any tin better than d best U r. we put U in prayrs mak mor flow frm wer it b dey kom frm. BRAVOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by switgoody(f): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thanx so much swit chikito for this breakfast,God will surely replenish ur brain.ko ni tan mbe
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by aprilrays(f): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
thanks for the breakfast.although i ate it as lunch......*Kite shouldn't have told him about sleeping at Ise's place.she should have told him she lodged in a hotel,she is all in a mess..poor girl*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by aprilrays(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
thanks for the breakfast.although i ate it as lunch......*Kite shouldn't have told him about sleeping at Ise's place.she should have told him she lodged in a hotel,she is all in a mess..poor girl*..Aunty Repo..Thank U ooooo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by iphy42: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
Repo darling, I feel u. Tuale!!! U too much. Let the game roll.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Bimcious(f): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
It lunch tym already
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mabebe1(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ah, Repo en, ur d bomb. So lovin ur story. Keep it up
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Guys, abeg lunch will turn into late night snack, or early breakfast tomoRro, busy with stuff.

I no wan hear PIM O!!

Dis lunch suppose be bonus...abi breakfast no plenty?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
A crying man? Lord have mercy

@ pant (trouser).......Nigerians grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by AMYpurple(f): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Chai!..LekwanỄ temptation...*signs in a very depresd manner*Kite pls dn't give in,biko nne.
I neva liked dt Izu even 4 a milisec
Aunty P weldone jare.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
princesa: A crying man? Lord have mercy

@ pant (trouser).......Nigerians grin

Men cry na, its jst that they wnt do it in front of you. Guys in d house, nal lie?

*out again*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dollykeyz(f): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
@REPOGIRL PIM! Shey u grin don hear am?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Kite dont need 2 despair, it only take 1 dinner wid ise, explain everything. And wetin dey do dat ise sef?mtchewwww. Why not let her sleep 4 inside car? Thats wat you get 4 trusting an untrustworthy person just because of love. Make sure all of em surfer. Introduce a brutal being just lyk ........
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by naturecome: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't like all the allowances given to Kite by Ise. She is beginning to seem like a woman out of this world in terms of beauty and otherwise. Ise on the other hand is not acting like a normal, rich man being too forgiving and more emotional than Kite.
The storyline is really good but the characters are not acting natural at all.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cutepie1(f): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
U gat a very nice story here thought am still on page 9.i wil make sure i read d rest b4 sleepin 2day
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by jendell: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
*walks in 2 d dining room,looks around*Aunty repo,una church never finish?where is my lunch if i were kite,God 4bid o*winks*i will call his threat bluff,afta all she has told ise she has a bad past,so let him threaten 4 all i care,BTW,it's gud 2 b truthful nd open 4rm d onset o

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.