Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (645489 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Bolt2011(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wow!!! Trust that the delay is always worthwhile

Thanks Aunty Repo

@ Critics, pls wait for at least two more updates before showing up

3 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Thanks guys, y'all are the best.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by iamlincoln01(m): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2013
I've been a Silent/Ghost reader but I have to say this, you're good writer and there's always room for improvement because I'm sure this is not your best.Keep it up Kódúró Sókè
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2013
repogirl: Thanks guys, y'all are the best.
NO,you are but i don't like this your tu sa sia ya ,kind of updates. All the same more manliness to your womanliness
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by outseba(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2013
Only God knows the depth from whence you dey conjure this story but may that depths not run shallow. Still following and awaiting. Suspense is intriguing,I even imagine d scenes like a movie,
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Harmvirus(f): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Thanks aunty Repo still waiting for more update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Lol @ Izukwu, manage it like that abeg, I need to take my time to do this,I've not abandoned it.

Thanks outseb and harmvirus, you're velcome.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Melancholy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jor!!! I don't see that threat working cos kite trip to beijing will go a long way changing her feelings she had for Ise with no 'ulterior' motive, obviously that still the thought of Izu.Ise of a guy is ready to die for her.Tell Izu to bring it on! NO SHAKING

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by jaybiz007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice story pj,God wil make u bigger,*in wizkid's voice*...ur blog address pls?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bluish(f): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
*in tatafo's voice*anty repo tank u for d update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gameboy727(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
I looooooooovveeee your story. You the bestest
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by caramel007(f): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2013
If I were repogirl, I would ignore the destructive criticism, sift through the constructive criticism. The ones who enjoy your story the most are not the ones who post on this thread, but the silent supporters like me who scroll through your story until the next update.
This is because some nigerians rely on someone else success to validate their own inadequacies. So, for everyone who has criticised ropogirl, unless you can show me your own piece of writing, then she can listen to you, I even doubt if some of you can write a simple composition yet u feel u can do better.

Let us appreciate the fact that she post updates for our own viewing pleasure because if some of u are as good as your criticism imply, then u would know that writing demands more than putting pen on paper...

Go repogirl! You rock! I ve followed your thread from beginning to this point and this is my first time of posting here.

More ink to ur pen

15 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Spartan1203(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2013
if u ever knew wat it means to craft a story, u wnt castigate smne wit d boldness to script one. this is my first post n it is in absolute irritation to the destructive criticism on here. u cant write a simple comprehension n u r talkin drab. btw..im not a fan of this sunday wednesday ish sha. it takes away the spontaneity dat this page once brought. hence i come here only on such days cos i kn i wnt get anything on any other day. that eccentricity associated with postin at unprescribed time keeps us glued. thanks al d same. P.S dont let this script take away ur regular life though it nt near worth it

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Melancholy: Ise of a guy is ready to die for her.Tell Izu to bring it on! NO SHAKING
Okay O, NO SHAKING grin.

@Jaybiz007, thanks , the blog is http://pejuamadi..com

@ bluish, wehcome o.

@gameboy, thanks much.

@ thankyou @caramel for breaking that barrier of silence and finally commenting. grin. I think critiscm is good generally, its the beefy ones I don't like. I know I'm not perfect so I rely on people's opinion to give me some perspective on what I'm doing wrong. It does help but what doesn't help is bringing down the writer or others who are enjoying the story.

@ spartan, thanks lots for commenting and the understanding.

@ other silencers, I release d grace upon y'all to air your views, it is falling upon you right now, right now!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cutepie1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Amen o aunty repo i receive d grace 2 comment.woah! Its workin i jst made a comment.i love ya story so so much.i jst wish Mr ise is my friend cos my birthdate is on d way make e come lavish me wit gift...lol

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
~Cute pie~:
Amen o aunty repo i receive d grace 2 comment.woah! Its workin i jst made a comment.i love ya story so so much.i jst wish Mr ise is my friend cos my birthdate is on d way make e come lavish me wit gift...lol

LOL, I'll relay the message to Princess to put on his itenerary, I just hope her badbelle won't make her 'forget' to put it on.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
reminds me of hardley chase novels: suspense,betrayal and intrigues.briliant writting and sense of imagination,your description of the beijing atmosphere is awesome.Expect both critisism and accolades from viewers,thats d only way u will progress.

pls in my oliver twist mood....make d next update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Lois20(f): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Repogirl, i've actually received the grace to comment. i actually admire your patience, with all these destructive critics,just keep up the good work and always bear in mind that you have more fans than you know....

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by queenchizzy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
wow! Repo dropin it hot as usual. Bin readin only d 1s in ur blog until i stumbled upon dis 1. U no dey slack, gud wrk ojare.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by spyzup(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
wow repo u re 1daful winkwow repo u re 1daful but update often
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
I see y'all, thanks for your wonderful and encouraging words. Am done with the next chapter, just need to brush thru but NEPA is at it again, please expect it tonight. 9.00 pm?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Repogirl. no mid week injection?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by losprince(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
repogirl: I see y'all, thanks for your wonderful and encouraging words. Am done with the next chapter, just need to brush thru but NEPA is at it again, please expect it tonight. 9.00 pm?

Thanks.

Suspending my phone Till 9:00pm cool
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by nelxsantos(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
it seems na nw the action scene is startin and am beginin to luv nd cherish write-up cum d write(r) no string attachd b4 Oga @ d top go vex. @repo u too much.*teamthumbsup4repo* ride on we dey ur back (abi front any1).
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2013
Choi, 9.00 Pm became 4a.m, abeg I'm sorry. Circumstances controlling my beyond thinz.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2013

Ise was at the bar with a few friends of his having some drinks,they had just finished a game of bowling where he’d ended up at the bottom of the group. He was usually really good at the game but his mind had been pre occupied resulting in him playing poorly and the guys were not letting him hear the last of it.

“His mind is on his new girlfriend.” Lekan said “He’s probably scared some other guy downstairs is chatting her up as we speak.”

Ise had to laugh “You no well.” He told his friend
“Can’t a guy have some off days?”

“Off days, you? No way!” Prince shook his head “You are always on your game, I agree with Lekan, it’s that fine girl that is on your mind, that’s why you can’t concentrate.”

“Guys abeg free Ise,” Dami came to his defence “what if his mind is on his chick? It’s allowed nao, the girl set die! Abeg Oga Ise, you are really the boss, isn’t she the one you came to Ola’s party with?”

“Yeah.” Prince said “Claiming you guys were not together, see as you lie for us.”

“But we were not together then.” He defended

“Seriously.”

“I would have chatted up the chick if not for Kenny, he told guys to back off, the guy is such an a’ss. He can pick a fight just because of a chick, not worth it abeg.” Dami was saying.

“I wonder what happened between them that night sef, did she blow him off?.” Prince said and they all turned to Ise as if he knew something.

“Hey, don’t look at me, I don’t know what happened between them but I do know they aren’t overly fond of each other,” He really had no idea what had transpired between them that night but ever since Kenny never missed a chance to discourage him from the relationship “she probably blew him off.” He concluded.

“ And went for the boss.” Dami finished.

Ise laughed, his friends called him the boss because he was the only one of them all who actually ran his family’s business, they all still worked under their fathers. They’d all been friends from childhood since their parents were family friends. He’d introduced Kite to them earlier in the evening and they’d seemed to have taken a liking to her. Why wouldn’t they anyway? She was hot and that was the only requirement they needed.

“Olamide has been scarce though, where is he?” Ise was asking the guys noticing he’d hardly seen him all evening.

The guys looked at each other in a strange way before Lekan spoke up “ummm, possibly enjoying himself downstairs with some chicks at the poolside.”

“What was that look you all gave one another?” He asked them knowing there was something they weren’t telling him.

“Look?” Lekan frowned forming confused.

“What look?” Dami asked

They were such awful actors and he knew there was something they were keeping from him, he was about replying them when he spotted Vicki approaching them. Her long dark hair parked behind in a tight no nonsense pony tail. She wasn’t smiling either, was she still smarting from their last meeting?

“ Hi Ise.” She said pointedly ignoring the other guys.

“Hi Vicki.” He returned, she was obviously angry. “care for a drink?”

“I want to talk to you.” She said and then walked off to it down.

Okay then, if she wanted it this way, fine. Excusing himself from the guys he went to join her, seating down opposite her.

“You’ve not gotten back to me on the Hospital Project.”
She said not wasting time.

“Oh, so its straight to business now, isn’t it?” He asked her.

She rolled her eyes “ Is there anything else to discuss?”

He stared at her and she stared back defiantly, “ Our families are friends, that means we are friends, we can atleast be….”

“Cut the crap Ise, I’m not interested in bullshit, lets just get on to it, what did your board decide.” She cut him off rudely.

‘Well, he’d tried but she obviously was taking whatever it was that was bugging her too close to heart, all they’d had was one lunch, for crying out loud. He decided to follow her lead and get to business. “They didn’t back me up, they said something about ……”

“What?” She screeched and he stopped frowning. What was with this chick, he wondered.

“What are they thinking, this venture is going to be very profitable for investors. Did you show them the plan?”

“Of course I did, they agreed it was a good one but there’s just too much we’re into at the moment, but then, I was able to send the proposal to a friend of a friend who I’m positive will find investors for the project and WOLCONSTRUCTION is also interested in helping with the building construction at a subsidised rate. “ He told her knowing that should make her feel better, the project was still very much on but it just might be delayed for a bit.

She got up “I asked for you to invest in my project, not pass it along to others. Thank you for nothing, I thought you were the boss, I was obviously wrong.”

“Vicky.” He called her, there was something really off about her today, he’d just given her great news and she was talking like this “What’s come over you?”

“ Whats come over me? I just realised I over estimated you, you might be a young billionaire entrepreneur but you sure do make lots of stupid decisions, the first was ditching me for one trampy nobody and then backing out of this deal, Ise Williams, you’re a real disappointment.”

“What!” It was more of an exclamation than a question, he wouldn’t sit down and passively receive these insults from her, he straightened up to all of his six feet three “ I just gave you great news which you should be happy about instead of throwing insulting words at me, it’s seriously baffling that you aren’t seeing it as that, I can not invest at the moment because I answer to my board but I can assure you that you will get other interested investors and if you choose to keep acting up because I blew you off after one lunch date, that’s your problem. I’ve done my bit.”

“Well, you can take your bit and shove it up your-“

“Vicky!” He said her name as a warning.

“Thanks for nothing, Williams!” She said grabbing her handbag and taking her leave.

He watched her strut away angrily. What was wrong with her? He’d thought she would think he was helping her make progress, instead she had taken it the other way around. Had he not explained it to her correctly, she surely was intelligent enough to have understood what he’d told her, he really couldn’t understand why she’d acted out that way.

Anyway, whatever! He was done. With the way she’d acted he was glad he’d ended whatever she’d thought they’d had when he had, the chick was obviously psycho. He needed to find Kite, they’d been apart for a while now, he wondered if she was enjoying the party, being among so many unfamiliar people.

He knew she was keeping stuff from him, and he had very strong suspisions it was something to do with her ex boyfriend. He’d over heard her talking with him over the phone when he’d stepped into the house earlier that evening just before they’d left. He hadn’t heard most of the conversation, but she’d called his name and by the urgent tone of her voice he knew all wasn’t well, he decided he wouldn’t ask about it. He trusted her to come to him if she had any trouble, besides he guessed it was only normal for the guy to call, losing a girlfriend as wonderful as Kite couldn’t be easy for him. He didn’t pity him anyway, he’d laid his bed and created an avenue for him to swoop in, Ise should be thanking him for the opportunity he’d given him. Now where was that hot girlfriend of his?

Kite was surprised that she was having fun at Jeje’s party. These spoilt rich Kids could actually be cool, they weren’t the snobs she’d thought they would be. Although they spoke with so much phonetics that she could hardly hear what some of them were saying. Most of the girls were about Jeje’s age and were all in colleges abroad, they were really okay with the exception of a few whose problem she suspected was beef because she was with Ise.

She was presently with two girls from the office who worked in finance and were good friends with Jeje. Olivia, shortened as Olly or pwettyolly as Jeje jokingly called her and Thonia. She’d seen them around at the office but hadn’t really spoken with either of them. They were really interesting girls whom Kite knew had also had privileged lives but they sure did know how to party.

They were presently dancing and getting down to Black Magic’s ‘Confam’ song, Kite laughed at the way Olly was doing the etighi dance style and decided to show her how it was really done, it was similar to the southsouth ‘Owugiri’ dance style and Kite was a pro at whining her waist. Her razz roots were to thank for her dance abilities; she had something over the rich kids.
She was still dancing when she looked up and the smile on her face froze as her eyes fell on Izu who was standing by the bar, helping himself to a drink and watching her behind dark glasses. He smiled
sardonically, and she knew trouble was brimming. How in the world had he found her out here? Was he now following her around? She had to attend to him quickly before someone caught on that he was a crasher.

“Excuse me, girls. I’ll be right back.” She told the girls as she walked over to meet him taking along her purse which contained her phone. It wouldn’t do to have Ise see him here, she would hear what he had to say and then get him to leave. He had a lot of nerve crashing the party, he definitely wanted her to get into trouble.

“Izu.” She said, when she got o him, he’d eyed her every step as she’d been walking to him with some sort of sardonic smile pasted on his face. What was he playing at? She glared angrily at him quite surprised that she’d actually been so in love with him not so long ago. Maybe somewhere down there a trace of what she felt could be there but right now it was buried under layers of hate, anger and betrayal.

“Sweetheart,” He drawled back “ You are looking very well taken care of, looking every bit the gold digger you are.”

She ignored his remark because she knew it was meant to hurt her. “Follow me.” She said walking off ahead of him while he walked behind her acting like they didn’t know each other. She led him behind the building where
there were no people.

“What do you want now, Izu?” She asked as she turned around to face him.

“ It seems you are fitting in with the rich crowd now, aren’t you? The same kind of people you grew up around, who treated you less than sh’it, what makes you think they like you now? They barely accept you, you do know you aren’t one of them. It’s just because you’re with the rich boy they seem able to tolerate your presence. I know it seems your greatest wish of being with money has been answered but honey, it will definitely not be for long before his type gets over your pretty face and decides there’s nothing much you can offer."

His words stung, those were the reasons she’d been holding herself back from him but Ise seemed to have been able to drill through that resolve of hers, her walls were fast crumbling, and the feelings she’d been holding away were taking their hold on her. “ You’re talking like I always wanted to be with him. You drove me to him, remember? It’s thanks to you that I’m with him now.”

“And you seem to be reaping the benefits of warming his bed, anyway I know he can’t be half as good as I am under the sheets, money can definitely not buy my kind of experience.” He smiled sheepishly bringing a hand up to brush her hair which she’d let loose and was being blown by the light breeze.

Kite slapped his hand away “You wish!” She said quickly “he’s way better, you can’t even begin to imagine how good he is, intimacy gadgets are even involved, for your information” She lied and saw his brow raise. She then smiled, slowly “He’s a million times the man you’ll ever be, Izu and he’s disciplined, not someone who’ll just jump into the sheets with just anyone… Now, can you tell me what you want, so I can get back to my rich friends?”

Izu was silent for a while and she knew she’d hit a nerve, good.

“You’re running your mouth now, right? Lets see how well you’ll run your mouth tonight when you boyfriend sees those compromising pictures of you.”

Her heart skipped a beat “What are you talking about?” She asked.

It was his turn to smile slowly, obviously enjoying every bit of this “I paid a visit to your boyfriends house and handed in an envelope, in it you’ll find those staged pictures of you and your former boss, although they didn’t look so staged thanks to my professional work. They looked like you were into the whole…….”

“You didn’t, Izu!” She didn’t believe he’d sabotage this whole thing himself. He wanted the money badly, so why would he do this? Why would he blow everything up before he got the money he desperately needed?

“Didn’t I, Kite? This will teach you a lesson, don’t you ever call my bluff, Kite! When I tell you to do
something, I expect to be obeyed promptly” He was frowning now, glaring at her behind those glasses which hid his eyes.

Kite was getting scared, he seemed serious. “How about the money, how about Brenda, I don’t understand…”

He laughed “ Oh my goodness, I so love the look on your face right now, wish I had a camera here, would have been a lovely picture to keep.” His hand went to her chin and she slapped it away angrily and he laughed some more “Well, as much as I’m enjoying the re union, I do have to run.” He said turning around, leaving, nothing more to say.

Kite felt herself go weak, as she watched his retreating back. What had he done now? She wanted to call him back, plead with him to stop this madness but she was too proud, she knew she would have to take matters into her hands. She had to tell Ise the truth tonight. She was scared what the outcome would be but here she was, stomped. She saw no other way out, she would take her chances with the truth.

5 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Ise was still looking around for Kite when he bumped into Isaac or rather ‘Ice’, Jeje’s former boyfriend. It had been a while he’d seen the younger man who worked in New York, He’d come all the way to surprise Jeje on her birthday but also didn’t seem able to find her. Ise told him it was the same with him, he couldn’t seem to spot his own girlfriend and so he’d invited him to come have drinks with the guys upstairs until both girls decided to show up but just as he was about leading the younger man into the building, he thought he saw Kite’s ex walk past him, the other guy had looked him in the eye, even though he had dark glasses on, Ise knew it was him.

He frowned, he’d seen the guy only about twice but he hardly ever forgot faces, he’d come from behind the building and to confirm his suspicion, Kite was coming from that end, following behind. What had the two been up to behind the building, he was wondering as his eyes met Kite’s. She hesitated on seeing him, pausing in her tracks as guilt and shock were written on her face, he knew that something was really up here, he would get to the bottom of it right then.

“Ice, could you excuse me for a moment? I need to talk to someone, you can go on up, I’ll join you in a bit.”

The other man nodded and left while Ise went to confront his girlfriend who was still paused in her tracks. Ordinarily he would have thought nothing about the matter but with the way she’d acted gave him vibes that something was on here.

“Isn’t that your ex boyfriend?” He asked pointing in the direction the guy had left.

She nodded.

“What did he want?”

“Nothing really…” Her voice trailed.

He raised a brow “Kite, you really want me to believe he tracked you all the way down here for nothing really? Tell me the truth, Kite.”

“Now is really not the time, Ise, I’ll explain when we get home, I promise.” She told him earnestly.

He sighed not enjoying being kept out of the loop like this and really wanting to pursue the issue but had to let it drop for now, she was right, this really wasn’t the place.

“Okay,” He grudgingly agreed, “Have you seen Jeje?”

She shook her head “Its been a while I…..”

She didn’t complete her statement as they both heard shouting from inside the building. Ise was positive it was Ice, he and Kite exchanged confused glances for a second before he went in, leaving her to follow behind. He followed the shouting and got to the staircase that led up, where he found Jeje and Olamide who seemed to be protecting Jeje from Ice who was yelling his lungs out. The young man seemed really angry.

“ So he’s the reason why you don’t return my calls?” Ice was asking when Ise stepped in.

“Whoa, whoa, Ice, what is it?” Ise cut into the drama
“What in the world is the problem?

The younger man turned to him, anger written over his young features “I walked in on your sister here kissing your friend.” He said to ise before turning back to Jeje “You know what? You’ve gotten your wish, I’ll
leave you alone, we are so done.” Ice said leaving.

Ise was still slow to understand, there should be some kind of mistake somewhere, her eyes widened as he recalled the conversation he’d had a while back with her and it now dawned on him that Olamide had been the older guy she’d been talking about that evening, suddenly Ise felt anger at his friend for taking advantage of his sister. He lost all control and lounged at Ola himself, landing two punches before anyone could know what had happened and then he continued throwing punches at his so-called friend who’d lost his footing and was more concerned with shielding himself from Ise’s assault. He didn’t fight back.

“Ise, no! Please stop, you don’t understand!” Jeje screamed but Ise barely heard as he kept punching the other guy.

“Ise!” It took Kite’s scream to get him to stop, suddenly realising she’d been pulling on his jacket but he’d been too angry to notice. He glanced at Jeje who was on her knees trying to see how much damage he’d done to her lover, weeping softly

“You,” He pointed at her “You’re going home now. I don’t care if this is your party or whatever, you leave now!”

“No!” Jeje defied him “I’m not going anywhere, you brute! Look what you’ve done to him.”

“I swear if you don’t leave this place this very minute, I will drag you out of here and it won’t look very dignifying.” He warned.

“Do your worst, I’m not leaving him here like this.”

“Ise please-“ Ola tried to talk but Ise cut him off with a murderous stare.

He yelled at him at the top of his voice “I swear if I hear one word from you….Of all the girls in the world, why her? She’s like a sister to you….. ”

Kite intervened now “Ise please,” She said tugging at his sleeve “lets just leave; you need to calm down, please.” Her voice and words were like a cooling balm to his anger, she continued “Today is Jeje’s day, we don’t need to embarrass her like this. Lets go home.”

Ise decided they should indeed leave, looking at Olamide made him want to punch the guy some more. He turned to see that a crowd had gathered behind them.

That was just great! He thought sarcastically leaving hurriedly, Kite following behind almost having to hop in order to keep up with his quick long strides, it would have been funny if he wasn’t so bloody angry.

He was perplexed at how a friend he’d trusted so much, could have acted like this, weren’t there a lot of other girls he could have picked from? He’d had to go for little Jeje who had been like a sister to him for years now. That was just plain wicked, he felt like he should have punched his face in some more, maybe it would have helped him feel a little better than he did at the moment.

How could a day that had started out so well turn out to be so crappy? He wondered.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MsSpaqs(f): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Wow!Now d real action begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by yajoe(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Kite I'm S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ sorry 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ o, cos ur guy is i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a foul mode nw, Izu U̶̲̥̅̊ don F up big time, bt its pride doin ur work 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ nw A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ I knw it always fails, same wit vicki...repo moooooorrre ba3 2 ur systems ooo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Angel778(f): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2013
Good! now i hope kite will summon d courage to tell ise d whole tales so that izu will be out of d picture. u rock repogirl!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ice4jez(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2013
repogirl u too much.a bottle of alomo and popcorn for ur royal highness.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by AMYpurple(f): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2013
I hope she wil b bold enough to tel him d truth n stop tellin hersf dt she s only in d relationshp for sumtn.
U did wel aunty P..*a hug for u*

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.