Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,059 members, 7,845,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (646180 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sakie: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Tanx 4 d update Aunty Repo.mur ideas 2 ur brainkiss
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Angel_777: Good! now i hope kite will summon d courage to tell ise d whole tales so that izu will be out of d picture. u rock repogirl!!!

Repogirl is unpredictable, this could happen but not now. lets wait and see.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2013
ghen ghen, I knew it that Ola and Jeje are dating, let the action begin, Repogirl u are 3 much, more anointing wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by losprince(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
How can jeje dump ice to go for her bro's best friend? That girl is a Bi'tch!
Does she deserves to be stoned to death?*just asking the prosecutors here*

AWESOME!!! Update!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by luvmijeje(f): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
losprince: How can jeje dump ice to go for her bro's best friend? That girl is a Bi'tch!

AWESOME!!! Update!!!
Hian! Ola is the one that's suppose to be stone. The guy no respect his old age at all.
Repodarling, well done.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hi y'all, glad u're enjoying the new update.

Is it really bad that jeje is dating her bro's friend who is 7 years older? I don't see what's wrong with it. Atleast they are within thesame decade.undecided
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
repogirl: Hi y'all, glad u're enjoying the new update.

Is it really bad that jeje is dating her bro's friend who is 7 years older? I don't see what's wrong with it. Atleast they are within thesame decade.undecided
It isn't bad o.. Nice write up jare,wish i kuld read d next update now now now now buhsad
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Zizicardo(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
AUNTY REPO, MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U AND REPLENISH UR BRAIN WITH MORE IDEAS. THANK U VERY MUCH.

DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
@zizi, thanks girl, I appreciate.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
repogirl: Hi y'all, glad u're enjoying the new update.

There shouldn't anything wrong real, but it matters when you consider his relationships record which are all in ise's book. How do you relux seing your sister involved with someone who enjoy having multiple relations at a go. I hope you are going to let ise explain to his girl friend why he got pissed off like that...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
losprince: How can jeje dump ice to go for her bro's best friend? That girl is a Bi'tch!

AWESOME!!! Update!!!
I will have to get her account of what led her fall into the hands of her brother's friend before I rule this matter. She has the rights to be heard.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sangarara:

There shouldn't anything wrong real, but it matters when you consider his relationships record which are all in ise's book. How do you relux seing your sister involved with someone who enjoy having multiple relations at a go. I hope you are going to let ise explain to his girl friend why he got pissed off like that...

Yeah, ofcourse he will, we'll get to hear everyone's side. You bring up great points.

Sangarara:

Repogirl is unpredictable, this could happen but not now. lets wait and see.
I liked this one, I couldn't have said it better myself (I know I've given out a spoiler now, sue me! :-p)

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Harmvirus(f): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Another nice update.. Repogirl you rock..more speed to your fingers..still waiting for moree!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yea! she did use my name grin... ok, thanks for all these. We saw a different side of Ise, for a moment i thought he overreacted then i imagined myself in his shoes, Mehn! i probably would have done no different.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
D persn who compared Aunty P to Chase shld b sued
Dat bin said
Aunty U ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK.......D persn in charg of casting in "False Pretenses" D movie,I wud love 2 play "Jeje"
Cnt wait fr d next update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
ise leave ola jó! older men know the real deal sad
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by konklushun(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Aunty repo has done it again. Well, if i were to be in ise's shoes i wld av use a mace on ola's head. Like wat happend in rivers state. Lol

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by konklushun(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Aunty repo has done it again. Well, if i were to be in ise's shoes i wld av used a mace on ola's head. Like wat happend in rivers state. Lol
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
*i dey afraid to post comment here sef*
1. Pls can sum1 dash that ise 5 blows 4 beating ola up.
Jeje can date anybody of her choice since he(ise) can date kite and says its nobody's business. Jeje and Ola are human and since they are human they surely can fall(or stand as d case may be) in love. So i see no reason why ise sud beat ola up. Ola(if he was me ehn) i go beat that ise into coma. And age is no barrier, i can even become eneze1 brother's frnd just because i want to date eneze1grin kiss. And ola is not kenny d notorious womanizer grin
2. Where is princess?(d pa) i want to feel her wrath o.
Case dismiss
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
princesa: ise leave ola jó! older men know the real deal sad
speaking from experience wink.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gameboy727(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Since Ise is angry that Ola is dating his sis, Kite would not tell him what her problem is with Izu that evening.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MumZ(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Most guys won't accept dia little sis dating dia frends cos dey dnt want 2 av an image of her getn dwn wit d guy in dia heads, so dey prefer a neutarl persn. As 4 me, cnt date my frend's bro or bro's frend. Smetin mst definately change n d frendship won't b dsame.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mum Z :
Most guys won't accept dia little sis dating dia frends cos dey dnt want 2 av an image of her getn dwn wit d guy in dia heads, so dey prefer a neutarl persn. As 4 me, cnt date my frend's bro or bro's frend. Smetin mst definately change n d frendship won't b dsame.

Owkay, got your point, I think it differs with people then.

@damex, why u fearing? Is guilty conscience doing you? Anyway, I agree with your points, same way I feel about the issue.

@konklusion, lol@ mace. Our lawmakers can become contract killers after they are done with office.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by LBlessing(f): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
gameboy727: Since Ise is angry that Ola is dating his sis, Kite would not tell him what her problem is with Izu that evening.
And possibly nt in a long while... and then she'll continue to be a tool in Izu's hands... and things will get out of hands...and Ise will find out sad ... and Aunty Repo pls wateva happens, let nothing happen to d luv Ise has for Kite...pretty pleaaaaaase sad

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Missonas(f): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^...always afterall Love is all that matters...*in Diana Ross's sonorous voice*

Another fwesh update.Repo ku she fun gbogbo entertainment toh fun wa o...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
@mumz, definately wat u re saying is that ur brother and your lover can't be "best of frnds" ever?
@repo, most time i comment, its always misunderstood. But any way now, am back. Who miss me?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MumZ(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Damex333: @mumz, definately wat u re saying is that ur brother and your lover can't be "best of frnds" ever?

Nope dats not wat I mean. Dere's a difference btw dem being "best of frends" b4 we startd dating n dem being "best of frends" after we startd dating. My hubby nd my bro r gd pals.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
L Blessing: And possibly nt in a long while... and then she'll continue to be a tool in Izu's hands... and things will get out of hands...and Ise will find out sad ... and Aunty Repo pls wateva happens, let nothing happen to d luv Ise has for Kite...pretty pleaaaaaase sad

grin

@missonas, thanks much dearie.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by queenchizzy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wow repo! U rock as usual!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by iphy42: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
One word, just one word Repo cos I dey vex!

BRAVO
smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
repogirl:
speaking from experience wink

what can i saywink

big time mess up to date a guy few years older than me, children things jare cool
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by laykhorn(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
this piece just keeps getting hoter. Lets see what comes up in d next chapter.
Great work ma'am

Plus, you got my name on-board. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.