Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (646805 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by akinsdeji(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Repo, you are da bomb,not boko bomb ooo,I think Kite should come clean about the issue with Izu,because if thing backfire,Ise will never forgive her.
Praying and hoping for more update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kayClt(f): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Wen is ur nxt update biko,dis story is killing me slowly
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rajosh(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2013
I'm waiting for my dose of the update o or else what happned in 1969 will happen again.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mynd44: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Sangarara: I must be very stupid, see how I have watered my self.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Repo,thanks for yesterday!Hope you will be updating the hidden episode on your blog? #waiting!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
grin

Sangarara: I must be very stupid, see how I have watered my self.
cheesy

@kaycit, not sure yet when d next one will be up, no pressure, remember?

Blog update is being held back because of some technical issues with my PC, so pls hang on a while.

@seyi, zizi,laykorn, thanks much smiley.

@rajosh, dat thing must happen again o because I never even start dey write.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Melancholy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Izu a confustionist! I think kite should tell Ise the whole thing since the assurance of not loosing mr billionaire is guaranteed.Repo, i feel u gan ni o
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
When trying to read repogirl's mind I see like she want to portray men big weak to women they love, why is ise heading to whatever direction kite asks him.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
She is not portraying them as such cos a man's weakness is the woman he loves soo much.
Sangarara: When trying to read repogirl's mind I see like she want to portray men big weak to women they love, why is ise heading to whatever direction kite asks him.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sangarara, story never finish nao, Ise is not weak because he likes kite, he's just going through that initial feeling at the beginning of romance- you know when the feelings are really hot, anything a girl tells a guy, he willl do sharply, that's what's worrying him.

But give it a while b4 u conclude. Remember repo is unpredictable. cheesy

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
repogirl: Sangarara, story never finish nao, Ise is not weak because he likes kite, he's just going through that initial feeling at the beginning of romance- you know when the feelings are really hot, anything a girl tells a guy, he willl do sharply, that's what's worrying him.

But give it a while b4 u conclude. Remember repo is unpredictable. cheesy

Of course, its your unpredictability only which makes me wait, or else i would have rioted in here already, frankly speaking I have been narrating two three stories i read here to my wife and she is like more interested in this one, this has made me consider hiring an auditor to assesss whether i behaved like ise when i was wooing her or what? 'cause she likes alot the episodes where ise behaves like he is out of his mind as her PA puts it.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Popowaa: She is not portraying them as such cos a man's weakness is the woman he loves soo much.
you girls want to derail this into a very serious argument, so you call our love weakness??
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kayClt(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
I will patiently wait....No rush
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sangarara:
frankly speaking I have been narrating two three stories i read here to my wife

Eiya, so sweet, u read and narrate to her, awwww so romantic, she doesn't need an auditor, that little gesture says it all. Am sure you woulda done more than Ise dat time, in your own way. smiley.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
IZUKWU:
they did what ? You mean they furked. It must be the hidden post and i never even read am and it is hidden . Mynd and repogirl do something about the hidden post . I want to read all the sexplicite juicy details.

oga izu, sofry sofry, sweet sixteen full for nl na grin

repogirl! repogirl! repogirl!

come and update kai kai ohcheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Its unfair o. Update d blog na or send dat update to my email. So that i can read na.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gameboy727(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Desperate and anxious fellows, if she doesnt update would you die? Just be patient and wait for the next package.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
gameboy727: Desperate and anxious fellows, if she doesnt update would you die? Just be patient and wait for the next package.

Hep me teh dem o.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
gameboy727: Desperate and anxious fellows, if she doesnt update would you die? Just be patient and wait for the next package.
abeg abeg abeg, do u know wat i asked her? Am asking 4 d post that is hidden not the next one bro.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gameboy727(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Damex333: abeg abeg abeg, do u know wat i asked her? Am asking 4 d post that is hidden not the next one bro.
didn't mention any ones name. Peace
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by leonard509(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2013
auntie repo. . .i still dey wait o. .m one of ur biggest fan
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2013
gameboy727: didn't mention any ones name. Peace
peace.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Damex333: peace.
piece abi? How bout thankyou for what I sent to your mailbox.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sheblayze(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Nice one Aunty Repo. I like the turn the story is taking, even if I dunno what the next update will be. Well done, youu are doing a great job.

However, me and many others here missed "that scene" lol.
"That scene" that everyone is screaming about. "That scene" that you want to dilute. It seems "that scene" was/is a masterpiece.

Please, on behalf of me and the other latecomers, I beg you to upload the original script of "that scene" on your blog whenever you can. Thank you.

I finally did comment.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks, she blaze, your coment is highly welcome, hOwever, I will not be updating the blog soon and I've decided not to rewrite this - onward ever, the scene is not much differnet from what we see in romance stories so it stays. Anyone who would like to read it, send me a PM or u can write ur email add here, if u've got no qualms abt it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by jjagz: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
repogirl: Thanks, she blaze, your coment is highly welcome, hOwever, I will not be updating the blog soon and I've decided not to rewrite this - onward ever, the scene is not much differnet from what we see in romance stories so it stays. Anyone who would like to read it, send me a PM or u can write ur email add here, if u've got no qualms abt it.
hidden post Juicy details?? Am lost....pls find me aunty repo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
repogirl: piece abi? How bout thankyou for what I sent to your mailbox.
thanks so much, but how about you checking ur email grin. wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by matrixangel(f): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi, repogal, i loveee ur story, u re such a brillant writer, grt wrk so far, culd u send me dat scene, here's my email: paulangel75@yahoo.com
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Damex333: thanks so much, but how about you checking ur email grin. wink

smiley, thanks Damexx, I got your message.

@jjagz, find u where na? undecided
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
repogirl:

smiley, thanks Damexx, I got your message.
thanks repo mama aunty. I sud be thanking u.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Alrite, sent it to all y'all who requested for it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Repo!!! I love Kite's story die, and I don go harass u for another person's thread "false pretenses", pls update nao, I really want to see d downfall of Izu whom I really loathe... Ur diction is perfect and characters are so on point. Thumbs up girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.