Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (644925 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by jumzzy448: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
This kite is beginning to annoy me now. What's her problem self? ℓ̊ don't know why she can't open up to Ise. Just watching and see how the story unfolds.
Nice update Repo.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mesther96(f): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm.........
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gandyluv(f): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
am scared jus hp dat she wunt brk his hrt...hmmmm!!!nice update c u on wednesday
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mutaino7(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
*Madam repo i hope ur illness was not intentionally caused by bro repoman* u get my drift.
Mo gbadun yin gan bi oyinbo sey gbadun coffee
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rajosh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
jumzzy448: This kite is beginning to annoy me now. What's her problem self? ℓ̊ don't know why she can't open up to Ise. Just watching and see how the story unfolds.
Nice update Repo.
If she opens up to Ise,that'll be the end of the story.I love the suspense.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dlight1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
great work! why is Kite dis secretive instead of owning it up knowing d consequences would be more severe if Ise gets 2 find things out himself
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by captainnigeria(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
I see what u did there repo 'false pretenses'.couldn't have picked a better name
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by queenchizzy(f): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wow!!! Aunty repo u killed it! luvin u n' ur story al d more! mehnnnn wat more can i say? thumbs up!

And as 4 kite n dat car, ur unpredictably awsome! Ride on gurl!
Buh dnt kip us in too much suspence ooo ehen cos its nt gud 4 d haert wink.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Some writers could give themselves hard time am telling you,now repogirl,you have allowed izu to seize that car,and I noted your unhealthy conditions recently,but you still complicate this matter for yourself,I will wait and see how you will uncoil it.

Hope you are doing better now,be filled with healthy and streangh.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
captainnigeria: I see what u did there repo 'false pretenses'.couldn't have picked a better name

thaink you, thaink you smiley.

@mutaino, *clears throat* akshually.... grin.

everyone is like, kite whyyyyy, suspense is sooo killing, right? Okay, before I give into temptation and spill, lemme say..,

u guys are awesome, thanks much. Your feed back makes me know I'm doing something right
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
jumzzy448: This kite is beginning to annoy me now. What's her problem self? ℓ̊ don't know why she can't open up to Ise. Just watching and see how the story unfolds.
Nice update Repo.
You do not know how this lady has pissed me off.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sangarara: Some writers could give themselves hard time am telling you,now repogirl,you have allowed izu to seize that car,and I noted your unhealthy conditions recently,but you still complicate this matter for yourself,I will wait and see how you will uncoil it.

heh heh, don't worry too much, it wee uncoil by force by fire.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Come 2 think of it,what if Kite had nthing 2 do wit d car snatching....wat if it was Vicky or sum1 else dt did it??
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
That will be a wonderful twist
AdeSuave: Come 2 think of it,what if Kite had nthing 2 do wit d car snatching....wat if it was Vicky or sum1 else dt did it??
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Harmvirus(f): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
This tori sweet die...I so much love the suspence...buh Aunty Repo no too hang us bikooooo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
AdeSuave: Come 2 think of it,what if Kite had nthing 2 do wit d car snatching....wat if it was Vicky or sum1 else dt did it??

yeah, dat woulda been a good twist buh unfortunately she was indeed involved.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Dinabella: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sangarara:
You do not know how this lady has pissed me off.
Not only you.She's becoming too secretive for my liking.@Repogirl,10000000 gbosa for you.Your suspense na die.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by queenchizzy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sangarara: Some writers could give themselves hard time am telling you,now repogirl,you have allowed izu to seize that car,and I noted your unhealthy conditions recently,but you still complicate this matter for yourself,I will wait and see how you will uncoil it.

Y u dey drink panadol 4 person headache ni?
Aunty repo tell u say she b jjc 4 writtin ni?
Abeg enjoy d story ojare!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by biolanurat: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sis Repogirl...... U r da bomb. I hv bin mute all dis while but can't kip it any longer. To say I am enjoying ur piece will be d gr8test understatement of d century. Thumps up for you. Kip it up. I can help out wit d publishing if u don't mind. Kip it up dear. U write up has bin making my day.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by emygreat747(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hey!!!!,kite y nau#crying...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sheblayze(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
I guess this is the climax of the story. Hope it gets well, I am quite scared for Ise and Kite's relationship, but Kite is the protagonist, so I'm positive.

Thanks Repogirl for your efforts, you definitely put your soul into writing and updating the story.

Bless you. Wish you good health and all the inspiration you need.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ghozye(f): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Cnt rmemba d last tym I shed actual tears wyl rdin a novel.I'm rlly rlly scared 4 Kite,as in my hrt z in my mouth ryt naw!

Aunty reepo,na u sure pass!Altho I dnt fink I'ld b able 2 wait til Wednesday o! I myt end up chewin my hrt in my mouth.

Hp u r completely beta naw sha.Enjoy ur wk,bt mk I no hia story on wednesday,if nt...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Vdollars(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2013
repogirl:

oh, v dollars, you just spilled the beans. I've been reading y'all's comments since without replying but I had to talk now.

vdollars is so on point, I wrote a little today and cleared dat up, it was like you read it. Now it wee look like am using what you just said.

u think u seen a movie similar to this, now am depressed but I know it can't be similar because of what I have planned at the end which we are steadily coming to.

Oh Repo,you flatter me,now i'm blushing.Nah,i didn't read the update you cleared,jst figured things out myself.
Pls dnt be depressed o,the similarity i meant is 'not much'.Yea right,but i can still guess what the end would be like.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Vdollars(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2013
repogirl:

goto the section you want to open it and look closely up where you have the headings.
where you see the number if the pages in the section.
Yea,i got it.Thanks alot
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by LaRochelle(f): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2013
Mild concussion? Hope my sweet Kite won't have amnesia, whether partial or total. Thumbs up, Repo. More demand to your supply.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Vdollars(m): 1:39am On Aug 12, 2013
Ise's love is still a joke. I'll cancel my business appointment with Bill Gates if I were to be in his shoes. I just like the new turn the story is taking,thanks to Repo....abeg chop knuckle jor.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks much sheblayze ghozye, larochelle.

knuckle chopped, v dollars, dnt let Ise hear you o, or u wee do loving competition.

biolanurat, I'll send you a P.M, pls reply so I can get details, thanks.

have a lovely day, guys, y'all are so encouraging that I've begun the next chapter. So hopefully Wednesday? As usual *fingers crossed *

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mabebe1(f): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2013
Oh repogirl, i so love dis story
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2013
My Kite cry

Aunt repo...... Hmmmm
Am short of words cz I cnt explain how d endin part od ds chapter caught my h@,tooooooo real,felt like cryin

daaaammmnnnn! I cnt wait 4 d nxt chapter... Luv u*muah*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by olekubaby: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Rolling eyes tinz, kiss huummm grin
well done repogirl
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sharkeyraw(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am sooooo loving dis story. Well done Repogirl
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dahmylolah(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
repogirl:

Hi dahmy, thanks much for your glowing comments, made me smile. To follow, just add me to your circles if you're on G+.

Guys abeg manage this, na sick sick I take write am, thanks.
The Lord is your strength dawlin..... kindly tell me how to search for u on g+... Typed repogirl and got about 4hits didnt. Know which was yours .. Ur username on g+ will be appreciated....

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.