Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (646396 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bukkylois(f): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2013
Omg am speechless..u r soo good aunty repo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Michelle55: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2013
pls cum and update oh
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Halb: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2013
Your story is exra-ordinarily captivating, i enjoyed every bit of it.well done,and more ink to ur pen.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by olekubaby: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Not dissapointed @all, great work @repomama wink wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dandollaz: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Repoooooooooooo I hail uuuu kpozaaaaaaa 100times.waiting for moooooooore
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by wonder3(f): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
*teary eyed* ise why u breaking kite cum me heart?sisi repo,u too much u got me commenting on nairaland.
Joining que for next update this month sha it must land
wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by veave(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
sitting on a mangoe tree, strocking my invisible beards and thinking... 'hmmmn, this geh is something else'...

this is GOOD!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by biolanurat: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2013
@Repogirl. Longtym. I'm really enjoyin ur write up and can't wait for d next update. Sori I didn't get ur last mail , pls send it to my mailbox. Plsssssss update soon. I know it ain't easy. wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:00am On Sep 03, 2013
Hiiiiiii guys, I see y'all o, I must confess the writing spirit has kinda left cos I'm not feeling too well but I will be putting things down small small.
pls be patient and bear with me for a while, I don't like putting you on pause like this.

thanks for all the wonderful comments, I really do appreciate, like I always say, u guys are the best.

@biolanurat, okay, I'll send a PM again, goto ur mailbox u used to open ur nairaland profile and just reply to it. Thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Bimcious(f): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Aunty repo hp i wud also be getting a pm o. My mail is bimcious9@gmail.com
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by arck1: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Aunty Repo kudos ,plis I want to read ur previous wk d one who await bt couldn't find it on ur blog n on NL is d link to ur block dts dere bt is only false pretenses dt am gting there,plis hp on ao to gt it.tanx in anticipation
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Jiteshell(f): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
kiss
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bimcious: Aunty repo hp i wud also be getting a pm o. My mail is bimcious9@gmail.com

lol, pm for what exactly?

@arc~k1, DAT one is under construction at the moment and I've stopped sending it out. When am done I'll post a free link to download for a short while.

@jiteshell, kisses right back.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Repogirl, i see ya oh. When is the next update coming?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Harmvirus(f): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmm..kenny has been fired..can't wait for princess to follow suit..as for Vicky, iko ya ejula!!
Nice one Repo, waiting for more!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ghozye(f): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
U leave me speechless...
Plus my heart z in my mouth,wat does Vicki wnt wiv Jeje n Mama
Hmmm mayb Ise wld cum n save d daycheesycheesycheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by tedimola(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Finally, I've reached the last page, so I can finally comment!!! Whew!!! U've got me glued to my fone this past 24 hours, that I've been unable to do anything else. I'm sooo jealous, I wish I have ur writing skills!!! Jeez!!! Like, Seriously. I admire u. I even opened a g+ account, wen u said u re on g+. Lol. Pls, now I'm @ d last page, ope I won't wait long for an update!!! Love u too, repogirl. *kiss* *kiss*
NB: I wrote "Love u too" cos I heard u say "I love u" to me in ur mind, thus I had to reply. *wink*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by tomasino(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Aunty repo u are just too GOOD
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by pwettyolly(f): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
seriously speaking i dnt knw wat else to say other dan u r to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood imfact gudddddddddddderrrrrrr god bless u and ur family abundantly more dan ur expectation plssssssss we r waiting 4 update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by pwettyolly(f): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
longest tym damex ow u doun cldnt ask after me dat nt fair
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by laykhorn(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2013
This woman no go kimme with this tori. I dey shake as I dey read am.

Haba! This story is hugely getting more of my attention by the day, whenever I ttry to feed to my curiosity, I just get entangled in another hunger much more than I can handle. You are! I dont know...

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by papindinho(m): 2:12am On Sep 04, 2013
nice piece u've got here. I've just started tho but enticing command of words I must say. Thumbs up.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MaziOmenuko: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2013
Nice! Nice! Nice.

Abeg, make the writing spirit return. Can't wait much longer for the updates.

Btw, repo, wanna discuss something important. I'm sending u a pm.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by tedimola(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice! Nice! Nice.

Abeg, make the writing spirit return. Can't wait much longer for the updates.

Btw, repo, wanna discuss something important. I'm sending u a pm.

Mazi the great!!! I'm loyal oh. If its how the writing spirit will return u wanna talk to Queen Repo 'bout, pls send me a Pm too, cos I need the spirit 4 my bodi. Lol. I love u both....ur writing skills, ur wide imagination.....u guyz should keep it up!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Awwww Guys, I came in here to meet an ambush of wonderful praises, thanks guys, smiley, u know its u who keep me going, thank you.

mazi, good to see you, I just replied ur PM.

as for the writing spirit, its beginning to revive little by little, sorry for the hold up.

@tedimola, lol, u r so funny, love u right back and Kisses
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hi repogirl
I hope this post finds you well.

Is it possible for you to make this an endless thing, A sort of "Isidingo the need", kindly let me know your position as I am also reporting this to my seniors.

My regards
Sangarara
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ugonnah(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
I doff my hat for u,repogirl!! So addicted to dis story dat i had to pass d addiction to my momsi.Lol...we are waitin for d conclusion o...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sallybonne(f): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dear Repo girl or I should I say Peju Amadi, yeah your story or Novel is better than best. Am really inspired, I would love to buy a novel one day with your name as the author keep it up. Cheers, silent fan who has chosen not to be silent anymore.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ sangarara,

Yes, it does meet me very well. If you mean like a serial, yes I can, not a problem. Is there a hint of sumthing in the works? grin.

@ugonnah, lol, I must not fall momsi's hand in that case.

sally, awww,thanks dearie, it will happen by Gods grace, thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
pwettyolly: longest tym damex ow u doun cldnt ask after me dat nt fair
dont mind me my dear pwetty, how you doing?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by cutieeJ(f): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
repogirl ur story is captivating.....u tooo good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.