Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (646806 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MzLakore(f): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
cryHmmmmnnn...........wen I say let d writer finish d story b4 its taken to d frontpage nobody wanna second it.....reli story gets borin wen we keep waitin lyk dis

8 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ice4jez(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mz_Lakore: cryHmmmmnnn...........wen I say let d writer finish d story b4 its taken to d frontpage nobody wanna second it.....reli story gets borin wen we keep waitin lyk dis
instead of secondin pple D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ like becos repogirl fit vex leave the story now
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Lollz(f): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Mama repo ohhhhh !! 4get us not!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rajosh(m): 3:52am On Sep 11, 2013
this story is taking too long.the enthusiasm that came with reading it is dwindling.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nicoleama(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2013
angry i hope everything is fine wit repo cos it has been quite a long time
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
^^ mods, please hide the above post, this boy is just going to popular writer's stories and trying to steal their fans.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Aunt repo mi, my darling repo, pls wateva dat is holding u shuld leave biko come nd update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by 4getful: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Mz_Lakore: cryHmmmmnnn...........wen I say let d writer finish d story b4 its taken to d frontpage nobody wanna second it.....reli story gets borin wen we keep waitin lyk dis

I think u're right cos when their stories makes the front page they dont like updating anymore some dont even finish their story.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by docbindl(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm not one to complain, but I have noticed a trend among the writers on Nairaland, name them; Mynd, repo, glowingscene etc. Before frontpage they update regularly but once on the frontpage, they are suddenly busy and update becomes irregular. #just saying
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MzLakore(f): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2013
4getful:

I think u're right cos when their stories makes the front page they dont like updating anymore some dont even finish their story.
. I fink we shuld let mynd44 d moderator of dis section know abt it...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dandollaz: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Repooo u r too lazy too good lady pls don't keep it up
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MzLakore(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tank u guyz for ur own observations n help us tell. Yemi2plus dat he doesn't know all....readers also ave a say here nt onli writers.....u can talk for ur self.....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Na on top my thread Una come dey do all this Una analysis....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
dandollaz: Repooo u r too lazy too good lady pls don't keep it up

I am lazy.....? Seriously you make me laugh..... You didn't think it strange that I've not posted this long, you didn't ask what was happening, what you could come up with is I am too lazy?

except for one person who sounded quite concerned, the rest were just update, update......

na wa!

going back to sleep jare, since I am too lazy.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gandyluv(f): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
repogirl:

I am lazy.....? Seriously you make me laugh..... You didn't think it strange that I've not posted this long, you didn't ask what was happening, what you could come up with is I am too lazy?

except for one person who sounded quite concerned, the rest were just update, update......

na wa!

anuty p abeg no vex
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ik4ufawer: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
i have a thoery for wat is going on here...
the story is almost finished so she has to start another one so as to keep
all the followers still hooked.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MumZ(f): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
repogirl:

na wa!

Oda, ke su re ooo.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MzLakore(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
repogirl:

na wa!

peju no vex bt we re anxiously waitin for ur update....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dandollaz: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oya repoo everybody is begging u not to vex.explain n expanciate y u bolted for long on your own thread.if I talk now they will say I don come again.abeg jor no too dull my brain.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Zeinymira(f): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Zeinymira(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Do readers pay d writers on NL for their stories? Just wanna knw ni oo
because I don't understand why d so called fans would insult a writer because he/she was unable to update
Yeah False Pretenses is captivating,we all want to read it to the end but we don't know what's happening to d writer,she has a life outsÍde NL so let's be considerate.
Repogirl when is d next update? grin

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
dandollaz: Oya repoo everybody is begging u not to vex.explain n expanciate y u bolted for long on your own thread.if I talk now they will say I don come again.abeg jor no too dull my brain.

its times like this I wish there was an option to remove people off one's thread, u for don go since!

guys am going through some stuff physically and mentally, pls bear with me. I'll Post when I feel better, dunno when that will be for now. I'm not in the right mindset, been writing sha, just really slow with it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
God see u thru any challenges u are facing nw and we are sorry for been insensitive.We love u all the sameWe will be waiting just take all the time u need.Ur health and well being first
repogirl:

its times like this I wish there was an option to remove people off one's thread, u for don go since!

guys am going through some stuff physically and mentally, pls bear with me. I'll Post when I feel better, dunno when that will be for now. I'm not in the right mindset, been writing sha, just really slow with it.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thank you @ popowaa.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
repogirl: Thank you @ popowaa.
welcome wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Lollz(f): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Repo mama we are sowiee 4 d constant update marathon request .....we all hope & pray u get well PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, ND WRITINGLY SOON!!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2013
Aunty P longest tym ooo...
"Aal izz well" Ma,God's in charge...Jst dat ur peeps don too miss u na,4giv us our tresspasses..Ema bi nu (Hope I wrote dat correctly)
Update wen u feel like,dnt mind all d whining too much.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by dandollaz: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2013
In sherikoko voice sorriooo. No vex repo. I too hard on you.chei make alllll ur enemy witch witch wey dey make u no fit write dieee.abegi no fezo.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Missonas(f): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2013
repogirl:

Sorry dear.whatever it is the Lord is bigger and wud definitely see you through.take very good care of yourself first.nairaland literature section is not going into extinction yet.lol.Appreciate u sis for the good work so far...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by thoninhoni: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Dear Repo,
just wana let u knw that though we've nt seen or met in person,I bliv we are 1 big family in nairaland and so many of us here in nairaland love u.
No doubt,ur stowi na BOMB,but if completing it is afecting any area of ur life then to hell with it.
I strongly bliv I've spoken d mind of most nairalanderz.
This site is worth it. More synovial fluid to ur joint Mr. Seun.
Your brother,
Thoni

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sangarara: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=repogirl]

na wa!

going back to sleep jare, since I am too lazy.[/quote

Good Response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.