Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,530 members, 7,865,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

God Fills Your Future With Hope Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Fills Your Future With Hope Part 2 (588 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / God Fills Your Future With Hope Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Fills Your Future With Hope Part 2 by charisville: 8:54am On May 27, 2013
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”.
Jeremiah 29:11

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, your Daddy God fills your future with great hope. This hope is not the natural kind, but the bible hope i.e. a confident expectation of good. Any prophet that tells you that God brings disaster to people especially believers, shouldn't be given any attention. Prophecy is meant to comfort and edify; in the old testament, prophets spoke of woe and doom. But, we are now in the new covenant.

Thank God for sending Jesus to die for the sins of the world- He took all our punishment. God bruised Jesus for the sake of the world, judging the sins of the whole world, in the body of Jesus. So, whosoever believes in Christ will not perish, but have everlasting life.

So beloved, have it settled in your mind; God is not punishing you ever again. When believers fall into sin, there are consequences for their action. But that doesn't mean that God is punishing that believer. Knowing this will not let us continue in sin, but give us the liberty to live above sin and for our Daddy God. God's goodness leads men to repentance; for even when we were in sin, God sent His son to die for us. Beloved, believe God's love and plans for you: plans of good and not evil, to give you a future filled with confident expectation of good.

Prayer: My Daddy God, I believe in Your love and plans for me. I have a great confident expectation of good, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

LOVE Or COMMITMENT Which Is More Important In MARRIAGE / African Ladies Notice / My Lecturer Wants Me To Have A Baby With Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.