Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (40795 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by andresia(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Super1759]I understand that the allocation is mouth watery. But you've forgotten that lagos earns more than port harcourt. Uyo is coming up with great speed. So river state or the gov should see himself as MAN CONTROLLING CASH[q/quote]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by maclatunji: 2:25pm On May 27, 2013
superior1: [size=15pt]Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram Ameachi At All Cost [/size]

God bless Ameachi, Woe to all Oppressors

God knows, this is hilarious! Amaechi must be giving GEJ nightmares.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 27, 2013
BOA®:
It will be suicidal for PDP to lose Ameachi or Rivers State...

No Party can win the Presidential election while losing Rivers...Lagos and Kano states.
PDP as a party is bigger than an individual be it on federal level or state level.
Rivers belong to PDP with or without the loosed Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 2:26pm On May 27, 2013
some comment are just too absurd. A governor under a particular party is suspended for romancing with opposition, and some people are high shouting insulting and passing blame on pdp. I pity this blind nigerian, apc and their followers. when tinubu handpick his candidate for ondo state governoship election without party primary, none of you complain. but because of pdp every apc tom and jerry is here crying like a kid. Just be inform that we celebrating the news here in portharcourt

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:27pm On May 27, 2013
Super1759:
Very simple. Imagine been punished when you are trying to make a point. You have two options, either to leave the place or remain and keep calm!
If amaechi stays back he is indirectly telling pdp that he is loyal to them and by so doing, his ambition will be in mess. If he feels his muscles are strong, let him act like orji kalu during obj's time. Prove your political worth. Its his call not mine but a stubborn amaechi can't be rubbishd up to this and he won't fight back

You didnt get my sacarsm?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 2:27pm On May 27, 2013
otokx: These people are only making AMAECHI stronger, very wrong move.

Who said so? Rivers people don't like him if you are not aware.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 2:27pm On May 27, 2013
Frank-C:

Amaechi has always gotten sympathy and profound support from ACN/CPC folks even here on nairaland. Nothing really changed. Amaechi has never been more popular than GEJ in Rivers State and will never be. He has just made the remaining part of his regime unnecessarily more difficult. He will be terribly distracted and frustrated. Forces will realign in Rivers State. Even some of his commissioners don't have the liver to fight this battle. He will have to reshuffle his cabinet and be more cautious of his friends, something that he never planned for this time.

You don't poke your fingers into the eyes of a sitting President who happen to belong to the same political party with you as well as your party hierarchy and expect to go unscathed. It is pure foolishness.
As a resident of Garden City-Port Harcourt,I can report to NL forum members the insolency in AMAECHI has come to and end. PDP has been the one protecting and preserving Amaechi from being over ran by the political establishments in Rivers state: Amaechi has sinned against ALL in Rivers-Ada George,Diata Spiff,Peter Odili,Omeha,Sergent Awuse,Chibudum Nwuche.Austine Okpara,Merekinlin,Timothy Nserem,.Amaechi has no Youth followers because they been oppressed by him.I wish Amaechi the Best future endeavours in the UNregister APC

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by delvinmaya(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2013
eagle,eye:

just a reminder,
Amechi controls a FINANCIAL WAR CHEST.

Yep, but the war chest is funded by GEJ, in this instance, the federal government

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by madamoringo(f): 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
you dont understand the game,ameachi now is even useless to tinubu and co.he is only uselful if he is a gov .now he is no longer the immunity of pdp or Mr President.it is just a matter of time .now all other govs will sit tight and obey Mr President

How can sane, normal people reason like this? 'Obey the president'?? How? There is nothing of such in the Nigerian constitution, a Federal constitution at that - go educate yourself. It seems the current generation of Nigerians have known only suffering and falling over themselves for anyone who is a politician. The president is there at the instance of the people and MUST do what the people want but in your world, it is the other way round. More suffering to people who reason like you!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
visalo: some comment are just too absurd. A governor under a particular party is suspended for romancing with opposition, and some people are high shouting insulting and passing blame on pdp. I pity this blind nigerian, apc and their followers. when tinubu handpick his candidate for ondo state governoship election without party primary, none of you complain. but because of pdp every apc tom and jerry is here crying like a kid. Just be inform that we celebrating the news here in portharcourt

Please tell them.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Sleekydee(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2013
style$co:
Just saw it too on stv and rushed to nairaland for the full gist....

undecided undecided

Hehehehe...jst saw it on sum1's pm on bbm and I aslo rushed 2 NL for more details...NL no dey fail, I hail.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Kachi188(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2013
Mehn, reading these comments are more interesting than any movie...lol..some people said if amaechi decamps, pdp wil lose rivers...its funny how pple who dnt live in Rivers state feel they can tell the political climate by reading posts on nairaland..The arrogance of Amaechi stinks to high heavens, GEJ won because he was the SS/SE consensus candidate, nt because of Amaechi. If you think Amaechi can hijack the political class with him if he decamps, think again!!!
Amaechi is stupid if he thinks he can fight the leadership of PDP and survive..

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2013
Loool...these PDP fools are shaking.

How many Igbo leaders are left in the PDP umbrella...?

APC now has Rochas AND Ameachi. PDP has Obi, who was booed at Achebe's funeral.

You can try to pretend this is not a big deal, but the amount of energy the President has expended trying to silence him (and remember Ameachi STILL WON HIS ELECTION) proves that PDP thinks it's a VERY. BIG. DEAL.

Lagos is done for GEJ in 2015. Rivers gave GEJ the most votes of any state. The North is gone. The South South and some Middle Belt voters are all that's left.

Face it...with just a little campaigning by Rochas and Ameachi, the Igbo vote will start to break in two.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2013
kamalahmed: Kenny, let me answer your question. you asked why people link the suspension of Amaechi to Goodluck jonathan?

1. I fo not thinks you are current about PDP polictics and Nigerian Politics in general. let me ask you?
a. which is the leader and dictator of the PDP? you think is bamagar, because is fix there like tap water, do u think bamaga can bite anybody without the Jonathan approval?
b. Do u think PDP national level can publicise anything without the president approval?
c. do you think s my father that tell PDP to suspend amaechi?
o boy, pls wake up.

Jonathan just suceeded digracing himself more and more with his this chidish behaviour and as well justify OBAMA reasons for not visiting Nigeria.

This is a Chidish politics?

why Jonathan is afriad contesting with anybody? why? if you have done well, why afraid? let your good job fighrt foe u?

he has succeded making amaechi more popular and display his Foolishness in nigerian politics
english comes in different shapes and sizes but this......damn

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Iykopee(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2013
fighting with a man u can't defeat is d worst mistake ever.... Amaechi knew all this but stubbornness wont let him swallow his pride. Well, anoda man's mistake is anoda man's lesson......and for those scheming for APC in rivers state are dead wrong and not even amaechi can deliver..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 2:31pm On May 27, 2013
madam_oringo:

How can sane, normal people reason like this? 'Obey the president'?? How? There is nothing of such in the Nigerian constitution, a Federal constitution at that - go educate yourself. It seems the current generation of Nigerians have known only suffering and falling over themselves for anyone who is a politician. The president is there at the instance of the people and MUST do what the people want but in your world, it is the other way round. More suffering to people who reason like you!
THANKS
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by yfirstson(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10: It is called anti-party activities. No serious party will condone anti-party activities. I am surprised it took this long to suspend him. He wants to eat his cake and have it. Not possible. If he thinks he can do it with APC, by all means let him give it a go and let us see. But he knows he cant, that is why he has refused to leave. But you just cant eat your cake and have it, simple.
Please what is anti-party about having an ambition? And why should he leave PDP? Is Jonathan the owner of PDP and when did it become a sin for any other party member to have ambition? You are as ret*rded as PDP leadership!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 2:31pm On May 27, 2013
OdionOdion: As a resident of Garden City-Port Harcourt,I can report to NL forum members the insolency in AMAECHI has come to and end. PDP has been the one protecting and preserving Amaechi from being over ran by the political establishments in Rivers state: Amaechi has sinned against ALL in Rivers-Ada George,Diata Spiff,Peter Odili,Omeha,Sergent Awuse,Chibudum Nwuche.Austine Okpara,Merekinlin,Timothy Nserem,.Amaechi has no Youth followers because they been oppressed by him.I wish Amaechi the Best future endeavours in the UNregister APC

Amaechi is not popular in Rivers. He became as governor through the court. Rivers People would prefer his cousin Celestine Omehia
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Smartluv(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2013
RCA betrayed the Niger Delta's jst for a VP slot leavin d presidency they now occupies.he is selfish and got what he wanted.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by dayokanu(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2013
Retardeen has shown that he is a very useless leader
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 27, 2013
madam_oringo:

Indeed! it is very pathetic and shameful. Obey the president my foot! smh
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by PlanMan1: 2:34pm On May 27, 2013
WAKE NIGERIA !! WAKE UP !! Leadership sick ; Followers sick !!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by biafransoul: 2:35pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Omehia Contested under APGA.
For a moderator in the politics section, you are too ignorant. Omehia contested under PDP in 2007.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 2:35pm On May 27, 2013
ifebosco: ameachi should be made the vp for apc now, and send pdp parking.
becuase political calculations with out sentiment shows that¨¨¨¨
north===BUHARI 70%
SOUTH WEST==TINUBU,FASHOULA AND ADAMS 70% APC
SOUTH SOUTH==THE ONLY STRONG HOLD OF THE PRESIDENT WILL BE DIVIDED
65% FOR THE PRESIDENT PDP AND 35% APC(AMEACHI)
SOUTH EAST==ROCHAS 40% IMO NGIGE ANAMBRA 20% ABIA 20% APC
AND THE WINNER IS APC 2015
WITH OUT REGGING.

Kids in politic...This amala people congress assocaition (apc) is having adverse effect to alot of you people. imagine your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 2:36pm On May 27, 2013
visalo:

Kids in politic...This amala people congress assocaition (apc) is having adverse effect to alot you people. imagine your reasoning
PROVE ME WRONG

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by amAZEing: 2:37pm On May 27, 2013
Luv this. Add OGD to the list.

Kolababa: They should learn from Rashidi Ladoja's case. Ladoja was made an hero in Ibadan due to the treatment the then President, OBJ and the Late Alh Lamidi Adedibu meted on him unjustly. Today, Ladoja has a more electoral value in the SouthWest than Obasanjo. I stand to be corrected.
President Jonathan should think before he leaps.

186 Likes
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by visalo: 2:37pm On May 27, 2013
OdionOdion: As a resident of Garden City-Port Harcourt,I can report to NL forum members the insolency in AMAECHI has come to and end. PDP has been the one protecting and preserving Amaechi from being over ran by the political establishments in Rivers state: Amaechi has sinned against ALL in Rivers-Ada George,Diata Spiff,Peter Odili,Omeha,Sergent Awuse,Chibudum Nwuche.Austine Okpara,Merekinlin,Timothy Nserem,.Amaechi has no Youth followers because they been oppressed by him.I wish Amaechi the Best future endeavours in the UNregister APC

Tell them make them hear.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 2:38pm On May 27, 2013
madam_oringo:

in pdp ,the president is the leader of the party.the bucks stops at his table .if you dont like that you are free to leave the party.but if u want to stay in the party YOU MUST OBEY AND RESPECT THE C IN C AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,WHO IS THE NATIONAL LEADER OF THE PARTY.
simple as abc.take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by brown3: 2:38pm On May 27, 2013
baby_123:

And who is the sitting president Is he God? Wasn't he voted in as well? Is he not a Nigerian? The sitting president was put there by us and by mandate. He is there to do our bidding and is not higher than anyone in Nigeria since NIGERIANS EMPLOYED him! So save that "god-like" talk for whoever is paying you. Amaechi is within rights as a Nigerian to contest for any election. No one, not including the president has a right to interfer. And that sympathy is going to come from Nigerian's all over. The president is trampling on amaechi's right as a Nigerian, regardless of party affiliation, it will backfire. It is Amaechi today, Nigerian's tomorrow. Where is Abacha today? Nigeria is not a country for dictators, get that clear.
boy stop crying. I thought most of you said GEJ is a weak president, that Nigeria needed some body like obj for the president, the president is showing you guys that he is not weak you re still complaining. Never take some body huminity for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 2:38pm On May 27, 2013
yfirstson:
Please what is anti-party about having an ambition? And why should he leave PDP? Is Jonathan the owner of PDP and when did it become a sin for any other party member to have ambition? You are as ret*rded as PDP leadership!

As i can remember, GEJ has not formally declared his intention of contesting for President in 2015 or neither had he stopped anybody from contesting any political position. He is not the Chairman of INEC or any political party.

I think some people here do not know what constitute anti-party activities and no political party condoles such offence.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:39pm On May 27, 2013
yfirstson:

So if you have an ambition, you go and plan it with members of another party?.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by PEREP: 2:40pm On May 27, 2013
kamalahmed: Kenny, let me answer your question. you asked why people link the suspension of Amaechi to Goodluck jonathan?

1. I fo not thinks you are current about PDP polictics and Nigerian Politics in general. let me ask you?
a. which is the leader and dictator of the PDP? you think is bamagar, because is fix there like tap water, do u think bamaga can bite anybody without the Jonathan approval?
b. Do u think PDP national level can publicise anything without the president approval?
c. do you think s my father that tell PDP to suspend amaechi?
o boy, pls wake up.

Jonathan just suceeded digracing himself more and more with his this chidish behaviour and as well justify OBAMA reasons for not visiting Nigeria.

This is a Chidish politics?

why Jonathan is afriad contesting with anybody? why? if you have done well, why afraid? let your good job fighrt foe u?

he has succeded making amaechi more popular and display his Foolishness in nigerian politics

What is childish is treating a traitor as one? What has Obama got to do with this issue? Was he afraid contesting against Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.