Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (40792 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:57pm On May 27, 2013
berem: He was suspended because of his failure to re install the chairman of obiakpor LGA. PDP had to wait for this long to suspend him because he won the election? Is there something you ain't telling me Losthope? grin grin

Why do you like this your crystal ball too much? This was why Mourinho called Wenger a vvoyeur. How you take they see wetin they happen for your neighbour yard self...you be winch?... grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 2:58pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

Amaechi is not popular in Rivers. He became as governor through the court. Rivers People would prefer his cousin Celestine Omehia
which people? Celestine omehia who used tugs to beat police men during the last elections? Whi in just 6 months as governour built an opulent mansion in GRA? Think again.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 2:58pm On May 27, 2013
Pontaboki :
I thought this thread is for only PDP members.Ok,we have suspended him.Chikina
thank you my brother ,if anyoe feels disgruntled because ameachi has been suspended .LET THE PERSON GO TO COURT.
LOBATAN.matter die
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 2:59pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
it is not by force if u cant abide by the party rules then join another party.ameachi is free to join any party he wishes nobody is tying him down.
but he knows better than that .he wont try it

Nobody is holding him back. Let him go to his APC and see if Rivers people ll follow him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by mekaboy(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2013
Symphony007: and your idiocy stinks to high heavens for supporting a party that bullies outlyers in it's ranks and has done nothing for a country they've ruled for a decade and half.

When your son challenges your authority in the family, you take measures to put him in check. Parents will say, " as long as you are under my roof, you do as I say ". Gej is telling Amechi, as long as you are under my roof, you do as I say.

Amechi is under gejs roof. Gej is the father in the PDP family.

So Amechi should learn from Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Aringon(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2013
Because you have an internet connections doesn't mean you should come here spill nonsense for sensible people like us to read.
Did the write up say GEJ suspended Amaechi or it is PDP?
Did you care to ask why he was suspended?
Can you fight the party that brought you to power and limelight?
The party caucus called Amaechi to rescind his deicision to suspend the LG officials but he bullshit them calling them all sort of names and challenging them to do anything and that he does not care

Mind you, this is his last tenure as a governor and he cannot do more than a dead rat. APC or ACN can never and will never win Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by awodman: 2:59pm On May 27, 2013
What a birthday gift!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by takedat(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Welcome to the party bro! where the heck have ya been?... cheesy cheesy cheesy
how u dey? Been on the sideline observing how your party is striving to draw Nigeria back to the era of do or die/garrison politics!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by karlmax2: 3:00pm On May 27, 2013
once again pdp suspends its member, apc hypocrites crying foul. why cant u people concentrate on getting your party registered first.pdp is not like acn or apc where they have a mini god that dictate what happens in the party and their members follow like puppet... amechi should go to court and challenge his suspension.i dont understand why this apc hypocrites are drinking panadol for pdp's headache.

amechi should join the opposition since his bigger than his party or form his own party like oji uzor did simple.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 3:01pm On May 27, 2013
Symphony007: which people? Celestine omehia who used tugs to beat police men during the last elections? Whi in just 6 months as governour built an opulent mansion in GRA? Think again.

Your claim is laughable. i'm not sure you are from rivers state.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by PEREP: 3:01pm On May 27, 2013
Parisbee5: New voting pattern for 2015 election:
Put down your signatures @ the PDP secretariat before the election date. U might not need to vote as ur signatures will be counted as against ur thumprinted ballot paper... Thanks for your cooperation.
Signed: PDP election manipulators
How come 18 Governors attended the inaugural meeting with Jonah Jang?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by figment232(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2013
ifebosco: WHAT HAS HE AMEACHI DONE WRONG TO YOUR OGA GEJ??
ANTI PARTY ACTIVITIES AND TRYING TO RUBBISH THE AUTHORITY OF THE C-IN-C
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Do you see Lamido frolicking with APC? north does not do opposition. I have told you people before
Nairaland pdp publicity secretary keep fooling yourself
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 3:02pm On May 27, 2013
Aringon: Because you have an internet connections doesn't mean you should come here spill nonsense for sensible people like us to read.
Did the write up say GEJ suspended Amaechi or it is PDP?
Did you care to ask why he was suspended?
Can you fight the party that brought you to power and limelight?
The party caucus called Amaechi to rescind his deicision to suspend the LG officials but he bullshit them calling them all sort of names and challenging them to do anything and that he does not care

Mind you, this is his last tenure as a governor and he cannot do more than a dead rat. APC or ACN can never and will never win Rivers State
APC WANT ASO ROCK
RIVERS SHOULD STAY WITH PDP IF THEY LIKE
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by naptu2: 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
take dat: Just because of One man's unbridled lust for power! Nigeria isn't ready yet for democracy!

We've seen it all before. Umaru Dikko was once all powerful, so was Major Mustapha. We know how it ends. The greatest challenge for a Nigerian leader is to avoid the temptation of getting power drunk and sacrificing everything on the altar of selfish ambition. Most of them fail this test.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
take dat: how u dey? Been on the sideline observing how your party is striving to draw Nigeria back to the era of do or die/garrison politics!

The last time I checked, your party started the insults, name calling, propaganda and falsehood. Maybe you woke up on another planet bro. Please look outside if you have more than one moon... cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by forkadict(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2013
mekaboy:

When your son challenges your authority in the family, you take measures to put him in check. Parents will say, " as long as you are under my roof, you do as I say ". Gej is telling Amechi, as long as you are under my roof, you do as I say.

Because na GEJ papa get PDP abi?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by bloggernaija: 3:05pm On May 27, 2013
Do not be surprise if amaechi is adopted by the opposition in a face off against GEJ. Jonathan is treading a path that is reserved for only real strong men .i personally think he is toast.nothing has changed in the way he was seen /respected during yaradua illness. All those pledging loyalty now are doing so for what they can get and eat. He is still looked at as the spare tyre/social prefect of yar adua and nothing he has done has changed that perception.he even looks more naked now that he does not have the mighty shield of his garrison commander OBJ.PDP is still a northern party. A signs ant portion of its name recognition comes from there.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:05pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
Nairaland pdp publicity secretary keep fooling yourself

Thank you for the promotion! Does it come with a handsome package? I need to upgrade my picking school to british american school...lol
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2013
For those of you that are saying that PDP will lose rivers state because of Amaechi have to realize that PDP predates Amaechi and will be there after he's gone. One man cannot kill a party especially when he was not the one that popularized that party in a particular place.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:07pm On May 27, 2013
bloggernaija: Do not be surprise if amaechi is adopted by the opposition in a face off against GEJ.

then we will have 2 Niger Delta persons to choose from...licking ma fingers! grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 3:07pm On May 27, 2013
figment232: ANTI PARTY ACTIVITIES AND TRYING TO RUBBISH THE AUTHORITY OF THE C-IN-C
NO, NO, YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THE PROBLEM IS DIFFERENT,AMEACHI IS AMBITIOUS,AND THE PRESIDENT DON´T LIKE PEOPLE LIKE HIM.PERIOD
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Why do you like this your crystal ball too much? This was why Mourinho called Wenger a vvoyeur. How you take they see wetin they happen for your neighbour yard self...you be winch?... grin grin grin
How is this crap you wrote connected to the question i asked you? I ask again, why did PDP wait for this long to suspend Amaechi for sacking a local government chairman in his state? answer me or else.....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by AZeD1(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2013
mekaboy:

Bros please stop using analogies in your post...
Do you guys vote for head of house in your family?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 3:08pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

Your claim is laughable. i'm not sure you are from rivers state.
really? So you did'nt follow the 2011 elections in rivers state? You're the one not sure of where you're from.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 3:08pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva: For those of you that are saying that PDP will lose rivers state because of Amaechi have to realize that PDP predates Amaechi and will be there after he's gone. One man cannot kill a party especially when he was not the one that popularized that party in a particular place.

Dont mind them jare
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by mekaboy(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2013
fork adict:

Because na GEJ papa get PDP abi?

Well you can ask amechi as he is drinking alomo bitters and reading his suspension letter like student wey them suspend from school.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Dolakinz(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2013
PLS EVERYBODY, TUNE IN TO AIT NOW. AMAECHI HAS GROWN STRONG,HE IS INSULTING PDP AND FG. GUD MAN
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 3:10pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva: For those of you that are saying that PDP will lose rivers state because of Amaechi have to realize that PDP predates Amaechi and will be there after he's gone. One man cannot kill a party especially when he was not the one that popularized that party in a particular place.
oshimole kicked PDP out of edo, watch out for part 2. Rivers style!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 3:10pm On May 27, 2013
ifebosco:
NO, NO, YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THE PROBLEM IS DIFFERENT,AMEACHI IS AMBITIOUS,AND THE PRESIDENT DON´T LIKE PEOPLE LIKE HIM.PERIOD

Did Atiku not contest in 2011? Did GEJ stop him from contesting?...shioor
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by OdionOdion: 3:11pm On May 27, 2013
The disadvantage of a sitting Governor fighting sitting President are so many and below historical examples: In 1982 late Prof. Ambrose Fuluso Ali of defunt Bendel State( of Unity Party of Nigeria UPN) fought President Shehu Aliu Shagari of National Party of Nigeria NPN; Bendel state Allocation was seized by FG under Shagari,and Ambrose Ali was unable to pay workers salaries and was later was arrested detained for many years by the military govt of Buhari. In 2005 Tinubu took it against OBJ;Lagos allocation was seized by FG. Can Rivers state Amaechi playing opposition politics against PDP led FG survived,only will TELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.