Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (40790 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
I PITY MY PRESIDENT FOR ALL THESE INSULTS:
BOKO HARAM IS BLAMED ON GEJ
CRISIS IN PDP IS BLAMED ON GEJ
CRISIS IN OPPOSITION PARTIES IS BLAMED ON GEJ
OIL SUBSIDY SCAM IS BLAMED ON GEJ
AMAECHI ANTI-PARTY ACTIVITIES IS BLAMED ON GEJ
NOT CELEBRATING DEMOCRACY DAY IS BLAMED ON GEJ
CELEBRATING DEMOCRACY DAY IS BLAMED ON GEJ
OBAMA NOT VISITING NIGERIA IS BLAMED ON GEJ
MILITANCY IS BLAMED ON GEJ
KIDNAPPING IS BLAMED ON GEJ
TIMIPRE SYLVA IN EFCC NET IS BLAMED ON GEJ
GEJ KEEPING QUIET ON NATIONAL ISSUES IS BLAMED ON GEJ
RESPONDING TO NATIONAL ISSUES IS BLAMED ON GEJ

[size=16pt]THIS GEJ MUST BE A VERY POWERFUL PERSON TO BE CONTROLLING ALL THESE. I WISH I HAVE SUCH POWERS.[/size]

WE THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE NOT TO BLAME IN ALL THESE.
MTCHEEEEEEEEEE...............

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Parisbee5(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
New voting pattern for 2015 election:
Put down your signatures @ the PDP secretariat before the election date. U might not need to vote as ur signatures will be counted as against ur thumprinted ballot paper... Thanks for your cooperation.
Signed: PDP election manipulators

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Funny analysis you have. Even if all the governors of the ND join the opposition, they wont change anything. The ND is solidly behind GEJ. Rivers state people do not support GEJ because of Amaechi. Amaechi is irrelevant. That is why he has refused to change party since.

The governors heart are not leaving PDP. The whole fight was about the ambition of some of them. But the problem, they cant achieve the ambition in APC either so why change. You talk about it as if the fight is about good governance. It is strictly about ambition so chaging party wont give them that
ND is a big fan of GEJ in which river state is the chief. Now soiling his hand by dealing with the leadership of the rivers men could frustrate them to move over to APC that is already given than mouth watery offer. Inas much as goodluck is after his ambition, amechi does too and at this point the duo must be damaged somwhere, somehow.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
Delafruita:
even olisa metuh didnt list anti-party activities as reasons for suspending him.perhaps you are privy to information which the rest of us are not.

when did recontesting for NGF chairmanship become grounds for anti-party activities?or is it because opposition governors formed the bulk of his support?opposition lawmakers elected tambuwal as speaker,is that anti-pdp as well?

is it anti-party to have ambitions which are still circumstantial as at now?amaechi hant come out to say he is contesting any position and even if he is,how is that anti-party?

Did they state there that he was suspended for participating in NGF election? cheesy

What else would his state PDP report him for that will warant a suspension? You are funny my guy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Sweetlemon(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
romeo: weldone pdp, only in a country like Nigeria will her educated illiterates called citizens not see anything wrong with a governor of a state flying arround with a private executive jet. How much does that state generate apart from federal allocations? Amechi is such a nuisance
is he the only governor with a jet
You are so gullible!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by doncaster(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
ballabriggs: Disgusting people, that is the word. They have no shame, no honour whatsoever. You all can see the kind of people ruling you. It is all about blackmail, kill and destroy to get to the cookie jar.

Nigerians as a matter of urgency must get rid of these beasts if they are to make any progress. They have no plans whatsoever, they do not care at all, "they don't give a damn".

Why not suspend Tambuwal? Who born monkey banana.
Pls help us name the beasts so that we will start immediately. Thanks
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Symphony007: 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
This is officially the end of PDP in rivers state. I see some ignorant people here telling me goodluck is more popular than ameachi in rivers. Come and tell that to rivers people after what he did with that soku oil wells and this problem he is creating in the state. His wife's convoy was stoned the lasr time she was in the state so i need not say more.

Also, i will see the credible PDP candidate who will emerge to fill ameachi's shoes. Abiye sekibo? Who promised rivers people if elected they will sleep with one eye closed? Jonathan is in a fools paradise if he thinks after all these, rivers people still regard him, he has never done anything! ANYTHING!!! For the state and goats think he is more popular than the best governour since alfred spiff. The beggining of the end.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by forkadict(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
funnyx:

If Amaechi is so irrelevant why is gej fighting him tooth and nail? Why wasting his energy on a 'nonentity'?

No be only with tooth and nail Jona dey take fight Amaechi. he is fighting him tooth, nail and deak.

Mumu presido that wants to further punish us for another 4 years. i dont blame him anyways, i blame the mumu citizens that want to be punished.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by iconaus: 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1: now he is free to join acn or apga or any party he wishes.
ameachi started for himself a war he couldnt finish

correct
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by AZeD1(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

I dont know oh! Please inform me more...

He is engaging himself in anti-party activitites and his state party has reported him, simple. He has no principles. If he is aggrieved with his party, he should just decamp. Will ACN condone anti-party activities? Answer me bro
The same party that put Omenia as candidate in the 2007 elections?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:06pm On May 27, 2013
Super1759: ND is a big fan of GEJ in which river state is the chief. Now soiling his hand by dealing with the leadership of the rivers men could frustrate them to move over to APC that is already given than mouth watery offer. Inas much as goodluck is after his ambition, amechi does too and at this point the duo must be damaged somwhere, somehow.

Amaechi does not control rivers PDP. He was brought in by the court. Never forget that. He is not even such a major power broker in RIvers.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Tigerhead: 2:06pm On May 27, 2013
The truth here is simple if you are not from River state, who cares really what you think? I can't really believe that I have to justify myself to people who tell me if I don't like Lagos I should go home. What a bunch of losers.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2013
stankezzy: you do nt know the out come of de camping,he he de camps,they will challenge his authourity as a governor based on haveing changed the party in which he was ellected.they can easilly push him out because the governorship post was won by pdp nd nt another party.people may argue it but it has happened under obasanjo.
pray tell what happened under obasanjo that apparently supports your idiotic supposition
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2013
Frank-C:

Why are you so concerned? Most of you are ACN supporters, so why does what happen in PDP, a party you have so demonized bother you, after all they are already evil according to you. PDP in Rivers petitioned NWC. All parties were granted fair hearing and NWC- a body legally empowered to take the decision- decided to suspend Amaechi.

I think ACN folks should rather be happy. This is the time to approach Amaechi and offer him an alternative platform.

You can go tell that story to kids at a Kindergaten

And BTW I am a PDP supporter who is ready to see the party loose power if necessary for the sake of Nigeria's democracy. Everybody in a party must not agree all the time. This is the point Jonathan is missing. What will happen if Jonathan just ignore Amaechi.

This is down to self-glorification. Jonathan Goodluck is very insecure and thinks everyone in PDP must love him. Politics just dont work like that. Let alone a very uncharismatic President.

I see Jonathan and I see Arap Moi . . . .very insecure and this insecurity may lead Jonathan into taking Nigeria into full blown dictatoship if he is not checked!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Thank you for the observation from your crystal ball...misus!
I hear you. cool cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Sweetlemon(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

Pardon me. I still think he's a weakling. He has just surrounded himself with strategists that's the reason we have been seeing some new and odd things from the Presidency lately.

cheesy
You are badt guy!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by CastleandGreen: 2:08pm On May 27, 2013
Seenyo: Jonadoom is working! Nig is sinking! Pls enjoy d foul air while it last! Rubbish!
Please don‘t be stupid.
NB
Dont bite the fingers that feeds you.
Dont start a war you know u can not win.
Amaechi thinks being the NGF chairman makes him invicible enough as to battle mr President little did he know that being the latter makes you the GCFR + C-in-C of the nation.
Indeed the Butterfly thinks itself a Bird.
I dey laugh....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by akinnux(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2013
All these Amechi/GEJ imbroglio is proofing GEJ to be a vindictive dictator. I am surprised that he has refused to learn that no dictator can survive long in Nigeria political space. I prayed somebody would be courageous enouch to properly advise him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by subima: 2:09pm On May 27, 2013
Amechi is not from Rivers state and he talks without sence of reasoning. let see how APC will win Rivers state. Nigerian can see he is being used. Election cards distributed for NGF election was fraudulent. how come his name and Gov. Jona Jane did not appear on the ballot papers. We the Rivers poeple dont want Amechi as the Governor of Rivers State. Let him go to APC.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Did they state there that he was suspended for participating in NGF election? cheesy

What else would his state PDP report him for that will warant a suspension? You are funny my guy
i see the content of my post was too complex for your understanding
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:09pm On May 27, 2013
Delafruita:
the reason for his suspension was clearly stated as "following his refusal to obey the
lawful directive of the Rivers State Executive Committee to rescind his
decision dissolving the elected Executive Council of Obiokpor Local
Government Area of Rivers State."
so i wonder where you got your "He is engaging himself in anti-party activitites and his state party has reported him"

That is part of engaging in anti-party activities if you dont know. Be informed! grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by iykak47: 2:09pm On May 27, 2013
superior1: The guy became too hot for Jona Retardeen to handle

By fighting Ameachi this hard, Jona is actually making him more relevant and stronger. My president is really clueless undecided undecided undecided

Yes, Amaechi will be more relevant and stronger like former Bayelsa governor Timipre Sylva. Today where are those internet warriors that were cheering Sylva to fight Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by stankezzy: 2:10pm On May 27, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

Pardon me. I still think he's a weakling. He has just surrounded himself with strategists that's the reason we have been seeing some new and odd things from the Presidency lately.
it is only a fool that while he is being killed continue calling the killer weakling ,when he could not resist,can not counter,could not fight back but foolishly continued calling somebody that does as he wish with out any opposition weakling.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2013
Dike Chimezie: NB
Dont bite the fingers that feeds you.
Dont start a war you know u can not win.
Amaechi thinks being the NGF chairman makes him invicible enough as to battle mr President little did he know that being the latter makes you the GCFR + C-in-C of the nation.
Indeed the Butterfly thinks itself a Bird.
I dey laugh....
why do i have the misfortune of been in the same country with buffoons such as this?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by justthinking: 2:10pm On May 27, 2013
looks like jona just declare state of emmergency in pdp where amaechi is tje terrorist. gbam
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by BOAR: 2:10pm On May 27, 2013
It will be suicidal for PDP to lose Ameachi or Rivers State...

No Party can win the Presidential election while losing Rivers...Lagos and Kano states.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
Hmnn....interesting but nothing new cos its expected..Ameachi can now formally join APC.

[/quote]Speaking on the alleged face-off between President Goodluck Jonathan and Rivers State governor and chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF), Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, Alamieyeseigha cautioned Amaechi, asking him to learn from his own experience.
“I have told Amaechi himself that he should learn from my experience, that nobody tries government. He should learn that after God, it is government. Amaechi is in a regional government. There is Federal Government and there is a president and the Commander-in- Chief of the Armed Forces.[quote]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
A-ZeD:

The same party that put Omenia as candidate in the 2007 elections?
Omehia Contested under APGA.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
Policewoman: Don't mess with Goodluck Jonathan, otherwise u will be fvcked!!!!! PDP all the way!!!!! GEJ for 2015 assured!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool
thank you mama mi.pdp for life
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Delafruita(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

That is part of engaging in anti-party activities if you dont know. Be informed! grin grin grin
Nigeria is in big trouble
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by SIRKOL(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2013
automaticcarzz: Jonathan is officially the heir apparent to Robert Mugabe. This won't end well for him. You heard it from me first.
were do you stay so I can collect ur I.D? kiss angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.