Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,494 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. (10951 Views)

Are Nigerian Clearing Agents Actually On Strike? / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? / Banks On Strike In Ijebu, Sagamu & Abeokuta After Deadly Robberies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by Wendyphil(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2013
fakulty: Seems it might extend to thursday since wednesday has been declared as public holiday
Yes o...dats what they said..they will resume on thursday thats if the strike doesn't continue.
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by Wendyphil(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2013
40fied: Hi, you're in PH right? Need you to help out with something.
Which is?
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by ewet: 10:08pm On May 28, 2013
Warning strike my foot, over what,tht a chairman was suspended?

What is the business of the NLC in this matter,is tere no NULGE in the state,since when did the NLC become so interested in good governance tht they will call out a strike because ty are aggrieved by the suspension of a council chair?

I want to bliv this is a joke and i dont think Rivers people are so dumd to allow this happen.Nonsense!
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by Numerouuuno: 10:30pm On May 28, 2013
yuzedo: huh? banky w strike in pottacort? these boy head hav reach places o. is GEJ + Bro Rotimy fault. angry
once again,here comes aliko's friend in his bananaiceland masion,hope he has paid your debt?
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by Wendyphil(f): 10:31pm On May 28, 2013
timbros:

Really? I was in GTB at GRA bus stop and they were not working too.
Today?..As of monday they were working in fact it was that same branch dat i went to.
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2013
Wendyphil: Which is?
Please, could you send your number to my e-mail (tundelouis@gmail.com) so we can talk? Thanks.
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by Onyewarri(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2013
40fied: Hi, you're in PH right? Need you to help out with something.
there is, if u send 10 aboki with 10 wheelbarrows with it.
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2013
Onyewarri: there is, if u send 10 aboki with 10 wheelbarrows with it.
*smiles* be serious bro.
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by timbros(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2013
Wendyphil: Today?..As of monday they were working in fact it was that same branch dat i went to.

Yea. That was yesterday (Tuesday)
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by timbros(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2013
40fied:
*smiles* be serious bro.

Which help do you need which you cant state here?
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2013
timbros:

Which help do you need which you cant state here?
I don't want to derail the thread.
Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by timbros(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2013
40fied:
I don't want to derail the thread.

Then open a thread.

Or

Email timbros2001@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / Despite Concerns Over Credit, Manufacturing Sector Records 6.93% Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.