Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

After Dancing Kirikata, Kirikata Many Nigerians Have Not Ported, See Why – SAKA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Dancing Kirikata, Kirikata Many Nigerians Have Not Ported, See Why – SAKA (2835 Views)

Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan / Many Nigerians Drown En-route Spain – Bianca Ojukwu / How Many Nigerians Live Outside Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dancing Kirikata, Kirikata Many Nigerians Have Not Ported, See Why – SAKA by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 28, 2013
[b]So what happens if you port to Etisalat or Airtel from MTN and dont get better services?

Services can be and will always be improved but one thing you cant take away from MTN is the enormous benefits the brand offers its subscribers

Its like you married a wife and because she burned your dinner, you decide to divorce her. Why are you so sure the next wont set your whole house on fire.

Well, I heard MTN is working on a massive network upgrade come June. So for those who decide to leave, na OYO you dey[b]So what happens if you port to Etisalat or Airtel from MTN and dont get better services?

Services can be and will always be improved but one thing you cant take away from MTN is the enormous benefits the brand offers its subscribers

Its like you married a wife and because she burned your dinner, you decide to divorce her. Why are you so sure the next wont set your whole house on fire.

Well, I heard MTN is working on a massive network upgrade come June. So for those who decide to leave, na OYO you dey[/b]So what happens if you port to Etisalat or Airtel from MTN and dont get better services?

Well, I heard MTN is working on a massive network upgrade come June. So for those who decide to leave, na OYO you dey [/b]
Re: After Dancing Kirikata, Kirikata Many Nigerians Have Not Ported, See Why – SAKA by mbulela: 5:53pm On May 28, 2013
AjanleKoko: Hardly surprising that people aren't porting in droves.
Number portability worldwide has not affected more than 5% of the total cellphone user population, in most developed markets. The statistic is even lower in emerging markets similar to Nigeria, like SA, Ghana, and India.

At the end of the day, the number will be even less in Nigeria cos there is little to separate the networks,quality wise.
No sane person will port cos Saka danced on tv.
Re: After Dancing Kirikata, Kirikata Many Nigerians Have Not Ported, See Why – SAKA by mbulela: 5:55pm On May 28, 2013
dappssee:

Well, I heard MTN is working on a massive network upgrade come June. So for those who decide to leave, na OYO you dey
All four GSM operators are doing massive network upgrade,so no biggie there.
Re: After Dancing Kirikata, Kirikata Many Nigerians Have Not Ported, See Why – SAKA by Mynd44: 6:00pm On May 28, 2013
mbulela:
All four GSM operators are doing massive network upgrade,so no biggie there.
I wonder oooo. As if everyone is not working on some upgrade
Re: After Dancing Kirikata, Kirikata Many Nigerians Have Not Ported, See Why – SAKA by Scream(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2013
grin grin Porting ko? We Airtel users have been porting and have retained our numbers...from Econet to Zain to...

Seriously, I suffered in the hands of that network, it takes their customers service 5 days to respond to mails ie if they do. Most (not all) of their call center agents do not know jack about airtel.

I tried to port to etisalat (knowing that MTN users are complaining seriously too), I was bombarded with several confusing products that I would have to be paying charges of over N700 monthly, or another N150 monthly, or the daily one...

I just excused myself and escaped, I do not knoW how to return their sim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Ongoing ASUU Stricke / Blame FG For Tanker Explosion – Governor Fashola / Nigerians, Do U Want Nigeria Split Into Two Halfs Or United??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.