Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? (845 Views)

Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" / What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? / My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by Andyblaze: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
I often hear my nigguhs saying that they've been dumped they act so sad but i'm yet to experience this.
I don't know why am always the one dumping a girl, i want to be dumped for once. Atimes i flaunt other women infront of my girlfriend but then she loves me even more. Atimes she even arranges the bedroom for me and other ladies. I go into relationships for sex alone and i dump girls anyhow but they dont ever dump me sad.

Please what can i do to be dumped
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by israel007: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Just become very annoying. When she's talking of make up and movies, talk about football.

When she wants to talk sit down and listen to her, when she asks you a question in the line of the convo, say the direct opposite of what she was saying.

Look at other girls when she's there

Laugh at other girls jokes and when she makes a joke just tell her to stop being a bore.

And brother, when you do these, you are on your way to being a free man. But would you be happy without her? Be sure!
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by 25omega(m): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Andyblaze: I often hear my nigguhs saying that they've been dumped they act so sad but i'm yet to experience this.
I don't know why am always the one dumping a girl, i want to be dumped for once. Atimes i flaunt other women infront of my girlfriend but then she loves me even more. Atimes she even arranges the bedroom for me and other ladies. I go into relationships for sex alone and i dump girls anyhow but they dont ever dump me sad.

Please what can i do to be dumped
immaturity/joblessness at work
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2013
U r entering into a relationship all b'cos of s.ex? Shame to u, ur babies isn't the right peeps to dump u, it's ur future wife that'll dump u, then i'll know whether u marry too for sex.
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Andy, Its over.... I'm dumping you.

^^

Happy? wink
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by djeezy(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Your girlfriend arranges the bed for you and other ladies, really? You're Bill Gates abi Trey Songz? Tell us another story pls.
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by Andyblaze: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Andy, Its over.... I'm dumping you.

^^

Happy? wink
grin grin Yeaaaah! But baby we've not done the deed na Lets eat the fruit 1st.
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by Andyblaze: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2013
djeezy: Your girlfriend arranges the bed for you and other ladies, really? You're Bill Gates abi Trey Songz? Tell us another story pls.
I'm serious. The thing is that am too hamsum and longpreeked so she dont wanna lose me
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Be the direct opposite of what she liked
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by kagari: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
I bet if this ASUU strike extends for a month more, this @OP will end-up at yaba left
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? by Andyblaze: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
kagari: I bet if this ASUU strike extends for a month more, this @OP will end-up at yaba left
alongside u

(1) (Reply)

Which One Between This Two A Lady Will Easily Forget About? / Should There Be Any Form Of Sexual Restrictions Between A Married Couple? / Whats The Best Beauty Compliment You Have Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.