Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here (13086 Views)

University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here / Admitted UI Aspirants: Let's Meet Here! / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please, for those of you sending me mails concerning school information should know that i will transport myself to the schools and get the whole info and now send it to you. Sending it means using my Mb and which means you have to buy air time. All i am saying is that Nothing is free any more. So if you want me to get any info for you, you pay 2000 naira into my account and you get your info. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Happy New Year my fellow Nigerians.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello everyone. ISAO is admitting now and i will help the first 50 people that wants to study there. 3 years only and you are through. Send your name and your course to this email add. Favourlizo@gmail.com
Remember it is free. I am not charging anything so grab this opportunity.
Good luck.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please before studying any course in any university, make sure the course is certified because there are some schools now that offer some courses that are not recognized or certified by the Ministry of Education. Please, make enquiries before going into any school. Many students are crying now all because of that mistake. Make sure the school has all the complete documents from the Ministry of Education. Please and Please.
I wish you all goodluck.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please and please, before entering any university, go to Nigerian Embassy and inquire if the school is accredited. Many agents will take you to some schools because those schools pay them and you will also pay them but what becomes of you at the end of the day is not their problem. So please and please do not make this mistake. Many are crying now and regretting.
God bless you all.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi everyone Here, I need the list of universities in Benin Republic offering nursing and medical courses, you can send the list to fortsucc@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by mizxpensive(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
mr nobody/mr Veronix..pls I need ur whatapps number.plss
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Methylblack(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
mizxpensive:
mr nobody/mr Veronix..pls I need ur whatapps number.plss
Happy birthday to u wishing u llnp...it realy nice to have u share dsame birthday with me.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Sportwin(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hello y'all
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by izobemheuwaize: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Any university with Mechanical engineering for top up degree.I have HND already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige: I Won’t Give ASUU Opportunity To Go On Strike Again / ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi / Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.