Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin (36161 Views)

7 Key Things That Can Destroy Your Urge For Sex / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by tallfish145(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2013
D truth is dat having sex wit ur blood relation is interesting but aborminable!
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 10:00am On May 31, 2013
obyrich:
Don't worry. It will die as soon as you impregnate one of them. Keep deluding yourself. Any day you score goal you'll come to your senses.
hmm
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by lonamy: 10:30am On May 31, 2013
You had better gone for deliverance. If you do that, you place a curse upon yourself and if a baby comes from that inordinate affection, you also put a curse on another generation.

Tell that you cousin to close her private part. Why won't she resist you, she must be an agent of the devil and you also must be very careful.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 10:59am On May 31, 2013
tallfish145: D truth is dat having sex wit ur blood relation is interesting but aborminable!
i no go lie...K.issing wit ma cousin as a big difference wit k.issing wit my gf....My cousin k.issing na temptation and vry interesting(sweed).
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by lawrenceunaa: 12:54pm On May 31, 2013
it is inbreeding cos both of u re related but not as dat of ur sister which is a back cross wit closely related blood ties so God is against it.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by willyo(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2013
U can go ahead if the both u really like each other. It means nothing should ur respective families understand. No harm.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Okijajuju: 3:58pm On May 31, 2013
willyo: U can go ahead if the both u really like each other. It means nothing should ur respective families understand. No harm.

I'm sure you have never heard of inbreeding and why its highly discouraged..
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by dulphines: 4:16pm On May 31, 2013
ojingbe: psycological u can av feelings for cousin unlike ur sis thr is smetin in ur mind dat tells u dis ur sister but when it comes to cousins u just say dey carry dat name that dey r lyk any other gurl .and pls show me whr in d bible it is a sin to av feelings for ur cousin and showing it pls and pls

@OP, from the way you sound, i think you are already game with your cousin and out to find like minds on nairaland. It is called inc*est - Consanguinity.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by litaninja(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2013
As usual, a Lot of talk without facts or on the Biblical side, verses that forbid being intimate with cousins. Take a simple walk into your bible, kindly draw out the family tree from Adam and Eve (assuming we even want to agree with the Bible & Creation at all); Who were the Children of Adam and Eve? How did Their Children get to reproduce? More IMPORTANTLY, WHO did they get to reproduce with? Keep drawing this family tree, whilst we come back to the modern age.
Do you have any of those verses about not being intimate with your cousin?
Is there even any law in the constitution that is against this?

Lets think philosophically and with a little bit of sense...
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by alhabeeb(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=ojingbe]psycological u can av feelings for cousin unlike ur sis thr is smetin in ur mind dat tells u dis ur sister but when it comes to cousins u just say dey carry dat name that dey r lyk any other gurl .and pls show me whr in d bible it is a sin to av feelings for ur cousin and showing it pls and pls[/quote
to buttress ur points...its z allowed in islam 2 marry ur cousines. So z nt religiously prohibited infact most must hausas, fulanis and oda tribes do it. Is jst dat in yorb lands z belv 2 b an ambomination. Bt in d face o Allah z allowed. Bt nt lyk us o.. sex b4 marriage z highly sinful 2 Almgh GOD.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by alhabeeb(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2013
litaninja: As usual, a Lot of talk without facts or on the Biblical side, verses that forbid being intimate with cousins. Take a simple walk into your bible, kindly draw out the family tree from Adam and Eve (assuming we even want to agree with the Bible & Creation at all); Who were the Children of Adam and Eve? How did Their Children get to reproduce? More IMPORTANTLY, WHO did they get to reproduce with? Keep drawing this family tree, whilst we come back to the modern age.

Al Quran, has explained exclusvly ol issues.In chapt 4:19-25 gv insight 2 ds. There4 marriage 2 ur cosines z allowed. In fact, most hausas, fulanis nd oda tribes in nig does practice ds. Jst tribes lyk yorbas n oda dt such z seen as indecent and abominable.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Vires: 5:33pm On May 31, 2013
litaninja: As usual, a Lot of talk without facts or on the Biblical side, verses that forbid being intimate with cousins. Take a simple walk into your bible, kindly draw out the family tree from Adam and Eve (assuming we even want to agree with the Bible & Creation at all); Who were the Children of Adam and Eve? How did Their Children get to reproduce? More IMPORTANTLY, WHO did they get to reproduce with? Keep drawing this family tree, whilst we come back to the modern age.

Leviticus 18
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 31, 2013
have read and read the bible leviticus precisly coudnt find whr uncovering d unclothedness of ur fathers sister daughter or ur mother sister daugter a sin o.mayb its my bible
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by abduldope(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2013
xynerise:
and you enjoyed the sex? undecided.
nna ehn d guy say URGE!!! Em no say de do na... Kai
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 31, 2013
Na only GOD knw weda na my cousin i go marry.But i no wan marry 4rm 9ja.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2013
ojingbe: have read and read the bible leviticus precisly coudnt find whr uncovering d unclothedness of ur fathers sister daughter or ur mother sister daugter a sin o.mayb its my bible
me sef,i don read am tire i no c am.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 31, 2013
Avoid being alone with your said cousin and as much as possible keep your distance.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hypocrite Hypocrite Hypocrite[b]Hypocrite Hypocrite Hypocrite[/b]Hypocrite Hypocrite Hypocrite

If you are without sin cast the ist stone

There are many people here judging this guy that have made out with their sisters or brothers

My point is REAL INCEST happens everyday!

How many of you have not faced with the temptation of phucking dat hot cousin of yas....... Some will say NO and they are saying truth but many will say NO because they don't have cousins or their cousins aren't hot or they don't talk!

My point is the op needs help no you judging him

you have good points.
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by debrihachi(f): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
daduke2k: Phuck ♍ƺ cousin? Have feelings f̶̲̥̅̊Θя̩̥̊ her? Yeah __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ kinda do but doesn't lead †̥♥ intimacy. Tho. __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ just get over protective when aм̣̣̥̇̊ her that's all.
how old r u?
Re: I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin by stint(m): 3:25am On Sep 12, 2014
debrihachi:
how old r u?
its an old thread but what do you think about the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.