Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (36187 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote] In this part of the world, especially Nigeria, no matter how pretty and career oriented a lady is, when she gets to a certain age yet unmarried, the pressure to get married is mounted on her by parents (mothers especially) as well as the society who places negative stigmas on unmarried ladies.

This is the period when frustration and circumstances usually coerce many of them into considering men that are below their class or status.

Without wasting time, below are the categories of men ladies normally consider as husbands out of martial pressure.

1. Conductors/Vulcanizers/ Okada Men

In as much as I don't want to discriminate against these categories of people, the urge to get married borne out of impatience sometimes make educated ladies consider men that are below their class or status. When their friends and younger ones are already married, they become uncomfortable at home and will do anything to make sure they also leave their parents house too. This urge sometimes lead them into the hands of danfo drivers, vulcanizers, okada men, etc

2. Promiscuous Men/ Baby Daddies

Many will agree with Tosyne2much that most arrogant ladies usually become so cold and humble when they are due for marriage. This is the period of humility when they treat men with fairness and wouldn't hesitate to give listening ears to guys they would have bashed when they were still the hottest girls in town. This is when pride is thrown to the wind and will embrace any man that shows interest in them. They may consider baby daddies/ polygamous men, in a bid to bear the status of married women

3. Thugs/ Area Boys

This may sound funny, but it's very true. We have seen cases when ladies usually go for men that are below their class or status due to due the fact that they have chased good guys away out of ignorance and insatiable desires. When they are getting aged and no guy is proposing, they see any man as husband material not minding if he's below their class. They may consider thugs or area boys as husbands out of the marital pressures.

4. Stingy Men

As we all know that most ladies, if not all, ladies have stingy men and will never consider them as husbands but when too much peer pressures and intimidation set in, that's when fate recommend husbands for them. Even if they find men that have PhDs in stinginess, they will embrace him. This is just to bear the status of "being married" and start their family too.

5. Abroad Based Guys

Most ladies that are overdue for marriage are usually obsessed with abroad based guys and may use fetish means to bring these men home. At this stage, they become very active on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram just to increase their chances of finding future partners . They accept request from random men and are quick to give out their contacts. This is due to the fact that they stand a chance to travel abroad if these men marry them.

6. Men with Low Financial Status

When a lady is due for marriage, her perception about marriage changes and she stops talking about her disgust for broke men. This is the period when they no longer talk about elaborate wedding and aso ebi, and are ready to start from the scratch with a man. This reminds me of a lady, out of martial pressures, wanted to lure me (Tosyne2much) to bed and trap me down with pregnancy, despite the fact that that she knows that I can't boast of one square meal a day let alone feed another woman.

7. Over-aged Men

Some parents (mothers) are not helping matters and will frustrate the hell out of their daughters to marry a rich and wealthy man who has spoken to them about their interest in their daughters. They force their daughters to marry this men for selfish reasons even if these men are Buhari's age grade.

8. Men with Small Joysticks

Many may laugh at this, but believe me, it's the very true. Sometimes, ladies consider settling down with men with tiny joysticks or men who can't even last up to thirty seconds in bed , unlike before that they ridicule and discriminate against men that are not good in bed. These ladies will always say that they will sex is not food, so, it shouldn't be a criteria for choosing a man.

9. Uneducated Men

Most educated ladies always want their men to be more educated than them but things like this no longer counts when the urge to get married is being heaped on them. At this point, they wouldn't mind settling down with a man even if has a degree in "Lion Rearing" or "Snake Hunting". Even if the guy is a drop out, they will say that love is all that matters not a degree.

10. Gamblers/ Football Bet Addicts (Virtual, aja n sare, 1960, Baba Ijebu, etc)

Despite the stereotype ladies place on men that are bet addicts, some ladies may even consider these men as husbands out of martial frustration. They hold firmly unto these men with the hope that he will one day will millions and send these bet companies packing.

Ladies, please make hay while the sun shines. Playing kites good men will later haunt you. Don't treat men rudely because you think you've got so many toasters. If you do, you may find yourself in any of these categories

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/04/10-categories-of-men-ladies-consider-as.html

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nairalanders, today is my birthday.. Please show me some love

343 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Nickymezor(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmmmm, very funny...Quite true sha.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Papiikush: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Those slay queens should read this well, this is probably their final Destination grin

38 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Interesting......
Tosyne don come again o!!
Many Happy Returns.
Hope you enjoyed your day?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by BoosBae(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Number 6 is so true!

A lady's perception about marriage changes when she's due.
All the tall, dark and handsome talk will slowly die down in her head grin
What about the naira loaded talk?? She'll start saying "as long as the guy can take care of me, I'm okay, he doesn't have to be rich" Lol

The hustle for "husband" when you're due is real. grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
So?

How does this fùcking article helps humanity?

What's the importance of knowing these categories of men? The fact you've made women the pinnacle of your research shows how misplaced your priorities are...

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by CyberGypsy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
what is this adakun?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xaos:
So?

What's the importance of knowing these categories of men? The fact you've made women the pinnacle of your research shows how misplaced your priorities are...
Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Fuckshiit: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
The fûçking hoés wönt fúçkiñg like this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by bigybanty10(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xaos:
So?

Lol see pain !

Diz guy must be among the pple op was talking about

32 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm, very funny...Quite true sha.
So which category do you belong? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by martphreak(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
aswear op is in all the categories technically and clinically..

Tosyn ah just the look u

7 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by henrylowe(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
OP, you forgot to add me with pot belly

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Harrisee(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
All these ladies here on Naira land saying their man have to be this or that, he must be tall, rich, 6pack etc... Wait till you're 30 and we will be the ones giving you specifications. Of course you're not qualified for me if you're above...

12 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Kondomatic(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just came to wish the op happy birthday smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Last bus stop grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Khutie: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yhu're on point. Nevertheless female genders has suffered this late marriage discrimination which I think should also be melted owt to male folks, since we all believe that every female is suppose to marry. Make una help me tell my uncle who will be celebrating his 54th birthday next month to marry nah; he no even geh babymama cry cry.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by SafeDavid(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Honestly, finding a marriageable guy to settle down with isn't that difficult. Only if the ladies know how a guys mind works.

A guy normally wouldn't consider spending the rest of his life with you unless hes comfortable with that reality that he wouldn't be open to any other choice afterwards.

For him to be totally convinced about settling down with you, the lady must be seen as someone he can't do without.

This is where he considers what you bring to the table, not necessarily in financial terms as there are other means a lady can support a guy.

Unfortunately, most ladies of marriageable age are only after what they can get out of a union and for this reason, we guys aren't considering settling down just yet.

So ladies, should start asking how they intend to be the better half rather than hassling for an engagement ring.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by TeflonBlixx: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Polygamous Men and Over aged Men. .

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol did this dude just say "danfo drivers"? grin....be like this guy no know say some Danfo drivers better pass some graduates Sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by albacete(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
U tried
Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Cleopatra4(f): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Men with small joysticks undecided No be by force to marry na grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by shinarlaura(f): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
I agree with u op especially with number 7 and 9

Ladies make hail while the sun shine

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Omotayor123(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
They will be Like "Man Na Mantongue grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by snadguy007(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
observation mode
Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Amarabae(f): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
11. Some Romanceland Resident Guys. But the bad news is that they hardly propose. Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Well, there are two sides to a coin. Waiting for the thread of ten categories of women men consider marrying when they're pussy whipped. There's enough bullsh,t on all fronts to go around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Homeboiy: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na ladies full here
am out
Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by Addicted2Women: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017

1 category of men women love

Just hustle and make some money, you will get any girl you want

Women don't know what they want, they're clueless and naturally dumb

They will tell you they want a loving and caring man,
when they get that loving and caring man, they will turn around and tell you that he's too soft for their liking

They also love a guy who have his own house, they don't want to be fuccking their boyfriends in his parents house

They love a guy who have his own car

Women don't know what they want

14 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration by mazizitonene(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin but marriage is not by force nau grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.