Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (33863 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by mavtrevor(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2013
As for me i think Tonto Dikeh and Davido are on top of my list, there is nothing they can ever do that i can get myself to like.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by katordidi(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2013
please remove wizkid from that list

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by sixtusjr(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2013
can't find my name in d list, why?

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Samelfisha(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

lets say i was going to apply, what do i have to do?
and u wana apply undecided
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

its simple , just snap a picture of your self wearing bikini showing your side view and back side. Send it to googlepikin@gmail.com for verification.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Samelfisha(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2013
mavtrevor: As for me i think Tonto Dikeh and Davido are on top of my list, there is nothing they can ever do that i can get myself to like.
haterzz grin grin grin
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Baawaa(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2013
The list is flaw without these names:
GEJ
Olusegun Obasanjo
Bola Hamed Tinubu
Jonah Jang
Tony Anineh
Olabode George
Tukur etc

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by omar22(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:

the topic is not just top ten Nigerian celebrities but top ten Nigerian celebrities with the biggest number of haters. I disagreed with the op when i saw Wizkid's name though.

Either way Abacha and Babangida are not Celebrities... and Genevieve fans hate Omotola and vice versa...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
Sorry to digress dont alfas too buy jet :p why is it only pastors 8-) can the muslims in the house answer that.moreover they dont use ipad and laptops to preach,they dont jerry curl their hair,why ?[/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 29, 2013
omar22:

Either way Abacha and Babangida are not Celebrities... and Genevieve fans hate Omotola and vice versa...

Rubbish! Where did you get the generalization from? Did you do a survey? FYI i prefer Omotola to Gene, and at the same time, i like Gene, i don't dislike her movies or physique, this is the part where i say you are confused!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2013
googlepikin: its simple , just snap a picture of your self wearing bikini showing your side view and back side. Send it to googlepikin@gmail.com for verification.

lool...clown!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Its not his fault that he's handsome. So why should he be hated for how he looks? If u fine reach am, u 4 nor talk like this sha.

I think Kulyie is a girl.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by djeezy(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2013
Where is Charley BOY? He ought to be on that list.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by timecop28: 12:32pm On May 29, 2013
Where is Ruggedman?? undecided
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by kaeto(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2013
lumeviews.com:
I wonder why you're hating on what i do with my time. Am i the cause of your poverty?
Laughs endlessly n helplessly at the question.. grin
lumeviews.com:
I wonder why you're hating on what i do with my time. Am i the cause of your poverty?
Laughs endlessly n helplessly at the question..
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by talk2tosep(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2013
Where iS thE Godfather (charly boy)!!!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lacasa: 12:40pm On May 29, 2013
GEJ, DIEZANI, OKUPE no dey list

#... Abeegi
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by omar22(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Rubbish! Where did you get the generalization from? Did you do a survey? FYI i prefer Omotola to Gene, and at the same time, i like Gene, i don't dislike her movies or physique, this is the part where i say you are confused!

I guess your new to Nairaland....

Nuff said
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by searay(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Being a celebrity means you get the best and worst of fame. Your every move is scrutinized. Your every word is recorded. Fans love you or they hate you. In the case of the celebrities on this list, fans love to hate them. Many of them have hate pages dedicated specifically to ripping them apart. Some of your favorites probably make the list.

(1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.

(2) D'BANJ

The general perception is that he is an arrogant prick. He didn’t help his case by having a public feud with Don Jazzy who many believe made his career what it is today. Many believe his arrogance was a major factor that contributed to the split from Mo’ hits. With a public image like that in a country that still largely upholds traditional values even though it’s mainly a facade these days, D’banj never has a shortage of people who judge his every move. Not to mention his numerous faux pas which he seems to consider ‘swag’.

(3) DAVIDO

It is easy to understand Davido getting so much hate. Rich kid with everything handed to him on a platter. As if that is not enough, he steals people’s songs and beats too. That’s just daft! Can’t sing despite his ‘hit songs’, proud and has a face like two buns attached together.

(4) JIM IYKE

The self-proclaimed bad boy. His ego is sky-high and you get the feeling he beats his women privately from his occasional bouts with Linda Ikeji. His fashion gaffe at the AMVCA did nothing to enhance his reputation.

(5) LINDA IKEJI

A former model who runs a blog that makes its bread and butter from gossip and rumours. Maybe she should be higher on this list considering her unending run-ins with those she talks about. One can hardly blame Richard Mofe-Damijo for threatening the living daylight out of her when she misinformed her readers about the value of his house.

(6) IBRAHIM BADAMOSI BABANGIDA (IBB)

A political celebrity. Disqualifying a democratic presidential election while looting the nation’s coffers and then leaving the country in shambles for a tyrant to unleash terror at will, blows the rest of his contenders for most haters out of the waters. He doesn’t top our list for the sole reason that he no longer has as much exposure on gossip columns and tabloids like the other celebrities.

(7) KENNY OGUNGBE

The Kennis Music boss’ issues with past artistes on his record label are well documented. Accusations of being a liar and a cheat has not gone down well with the majority in the country. That and the antics he puts up trying to be young and hip has created an impression of being fake. The general opinion is that he should act his age and play his position as a fair boss but none of this will happen anytime soon so it’s best to keep hating.

(8 ) MUNACHI

The problem with the ex Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is her unfamiliarity with the 48 laws of power. Trying to outshine the master by undermining Modenine at the Nokia rap event was a PR disaster. Muna has not exactly cut it in the rap industry and has achieved nowhere near Modenine’s accomplishments in the rap game yet she still has the guts to challenge his thoughts. Putting it in context here, she was employed as an MC for the Nokia competition with Modenine has a judge. Doesn’t that tell her nobody wants her opinion on serious business except to look sexy and usher in the next contestant! Talk about having a saucy attitude with an empty head. What else did we expect from a former beauty queen?

(9) WIZKID

Truth is if Wizkid were someone else, he would hat
and GEJ didn't make the list
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by misssparkle(f): 12:52pm On May 29, 2013
Its funny how jobless u all can get honestly...whoeva compiled dis list is lonely and needs to get a life A.S.A.P before madness creeps in
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2013
This OP is just tooo stupid! Politicians are now celebrities! Mtcheew. . Let me go to goal.com because this nairaland is full of dump bloggers

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by iamdsam: 12:59pm On May 29, 2013
Is a politician a celebrity or does any profession make you a celebrity @op You said most hated celebrity right. What are you loved or hated for Just cut the crab
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by valicious1(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Nomski0 is still a newbie on Nl but I nominate her for the title of Miss Nairaland!
Man, such a beauty!
guy d babe no too fine pimple & black spot full her face she carry brown powder cover evritin. Luk am well.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Sleekydee(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2013
I disagree abt Tonto, Wizzy, Davido n Munachi....
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by dagentility(f): 1:10pm On May 29, 2013
kulyie: @ op you did not put the jet flying pastors on the list.its obvious a lot of people hate them,even on nairaland.you need to see the way nairalanders crucify them e.g pastor oyedepo,t.b joshua,chris oyakilome,chris okotie etc.

Sorry to digress dont alfas too buy jet :p why is it only pastors 8-) can the muslims in the house answer that.moreover they dont use ipad and laptops to preach,they dont jerry curl their hair,why ?

can u pls leave prophet T.B Joshua out of dis.

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2013
Who told you D banj is hated,you expected him to b milked dry M sure u still stay with your parents dts y u dnt knw d meaning of INDEPENDENCE!!!ode

2 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by iamdsam: 1:25pm On May 29, 2013
@rubbish moderators If na me post this rubbish, e for nor reach frontpage o. Ban me if you like. F.uck all you moderators lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 29, 2013
valicious1:
guy d babe no too fine pimple & black spot full her face she carry brown powder cover evritin. Luk am well.

i have looked at it over and over again and yet to see a single black spot. If only i got your 'spiritual eyes'. Anyway, I still nominate her, it is obvious you can't like everything i like.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. - Romance - Nairaland

click on that thread and read the first page, already your Nl address is on the last page. Forgive me if i went too fast, you can still reject.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Celestyn8213: 1:32pm On May 29, 2013
I didnt see the name of mallam shekau the boko haram comander, is he not a celeb?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by moscobabs(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2013
na wa for the guy dat posted this trash ooo.whats the meaning of Celebrity??if IBB and Abacha are classify as celebrity then Boko haram too ought to be included.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by rabdeluxe(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2013
Davido Shoud be first on the list...dude fcking proud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) / Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.