Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (33868 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by AlyricistLaura: 1:44pm On May 29, 2013
Of Course I Already Knew Tonto would be #1.....don't even know why I clicked in this crab asss thread
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 29, 2013
omar22:

I guess your new to Nairaland....

Nuff said

fvckery!
you are just dry and got nothing else to say!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 29, 2013
rabdeluxe: Davido Shoud be first on the list...dude fcking proud.
Jealousy is such a terrible thing to go through is it his fault your father is poor.

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2013
Davidos part sounded personnal to me, and the face part... Lwkmd I thought I was the only one dat noticed.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Rick9(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
When did Abacha become a celebrity?
Babe , If you Ask me _ _ _
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Rick9(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
[size=21pt] Wizkid is not suppose to be on that List.
I Knew Tonto Dike would make the top spot.
But i was suprised tha G.E.J did not make the list.
And as for Davido, with all e wack wack songs, dey here dey raise shoulder.
I no hate am oh cos no time to hate person.
Anyway Nice List.
[/size]
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by wendieposh: 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
IBB & Abacha are not celebs. Wizkid doesn't belong on this list either cos we love him. Linda should take it easy with her stories.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by FreeWill01: 2:05pm On May 29, 2013
OP, na most hated for your mind oh...I love this guys, except IBB and Abacha....The rest are just doing their thing, what they do does not affect our or your life, except IBB and Abacha of course. Hate politicians and our leaders, not mere hustlers doing their thing...shuooooo
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Sweetlemon(f): 2:10pm On May 29, 2013
OP I think you should edit the part where you said "......Talk about having a saucy attitude with an empty head. What else did we expect from a former beauty queen?"
Don't let me lamblast you here for implying that beautiful girls are empty headed
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Teegurlee(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2013
@op...Its apparent dat u are speakin 4 urself alone,dis list is a no-no. You got it all wrong when u mentioned Wizkid. Go make ur findings.

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by timbros(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2013
searay: and GEJ didn't make the list

See your life!
So this single line is what you wanted to type and you had to quote all the long post and pictures join? You seriously need a room in yaba left...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Sweetlemon(f): 2:19pm On May 29, 2013
The title of this thread should be "list of MY most hated celebrities" cos it's obvious that the OP is just speaking for himself/herself.
OP, this your list na miss road wallahi!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Tayorfresh(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2013
Wizkid, amongs most hated? Haba! Take it easy
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by timbros(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: OP I think you should edit the part where you said "......Talk about having a saucy attitude with an empty head. What else did we expect from a former beauty queen?"
Don't let me lamblast you here for implying that beautiful girls are empty headed

Was he refering to all beautiful girls?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: OP I think you should edit the part where you said "......Talk about having a saucy attitude with an empty head. What else did we expect from a former beauty queen?"

Thanks for stating that! People should stop saying that beautiful girls are brainless.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Sweetlemon(f): 2:35pm On May 29, 2013
timbros:

Was he refering to all beautiful girls?
That is what he implied when he said "what do you expect from a former beauty queen" meaning that you should not expect a beauty queen not to be empty-headed, vain, etc. Duh!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by valicious1(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:

i have looked at it over and over again and yet to see a single black spot. If only i got your 'spiritual eyes'. Anyway, I still nominate her, it is obvious you can't like everything i like.
maybe ur nokia 2100 wont let u see d spots clearly.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by AlyricistLaura: 2:44pm On May 29, 2013
The Hate on Tonto is Just Ridiculous ........

That Envy is Eating alll of ya Souls.

Just Crabs

Tonto is Ight...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by justmenoni: 2:46pm On May 29, 2013
where karen igho? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by jkendy(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2013
These guys u're hating are droppin millions in their accounts day-in-day-out. Sidon dia dey hate wetin u no fit change
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 3:02pm On May 29, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: team D'banj...haters gone hate ...we dnt give a fvk cool
Haters gon' hate... Potatoes gon' potate... Still, the earth's gon' rotate.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Gistwitherico(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2013
Where is yakubu?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by JOYCEOUS(f): 3:08pm On May 29, 2013
Tayorfresh: Wizkid, amongs most hated? Haba! Take it easy
He shld b d mst lovd.
Cuz he rocks amngst teenagers n adolescents..
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 3:09pm On May 29, 2013
Haha... After reading through all the commets, i don't even know what to think anymore as everyone has a valid point.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2013
valicious1:
maybe ur nokia 2100 wont let u see d spots clearly.

Dude, abeg rest. My face is not the topic, dont derail the thread with your bad belle. If you dont have anything to say about the topic, dont comment.

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by WizPrince1(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
When did Abacha become a celebrity?
No, i want to know when IBB became a celebrity
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 29, 2013
11. Boko Haram
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by AlyricistLaura: 3:14pm On May 29, 2013
jkendy: These guys u're hating are droppin millions in their accounts day-in-day-out. Sidon dia dey hate wetin u no fit change

Don't know about millions but they def live better than the ordinary crab & pathetic hater

I hope the op is at least a woman.........
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
The Hate on Tonto is Just Ridiculous ........

That Envy is Eating alll of ya Souls.

Just Crabs

Tonto is Ight...
The only person on this list i truly hate is Abacha and even he has those who liked him. Why is it a shock that Tonto is No.1? Every dick and Harry knows there's a lot of hate out there targeted at her. I just call it the way i see it. My attempts at sarcasm may have come across as scathing. But everybody will interprete this post in their own way. So do you also disagree with this... http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/05/26/top-ten-world-famous-celebrities-with-the-most-haters/
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 3:22pm On May 29, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
@op...Its apparent dat u are speakin 4 urself alone,dis list is a no-no. You got it all wrong when u mentioned Wizkid. Go make ur findings.
I'd say most guys are jealous of him... Maybe not truly hating. But it's only a thin line between!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by AlyricistLaura: 3:24pm On May 29, 2013
lumeviews.com:

The only person on this list i truly hate is Abacha and even he has those who liked him. Why is it a shock that Tonto is No.1? Every dick and Harry knows there's a lot of hate out there targeted at her. I just call it the way i see it. My attempts at sarcasm may have come across as scathing. But everybody will interprete this post in their own way. So do you also disagree with this... http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/05/26/top-ten-world-famous-celebrities-with-the-most-haters/

With all due respect, I don't wanna go to your crappy crab infested website full of pathetic haters of your Ilk...

Tonto is an African Queen........You Lames & Losers need to Learn & Pay Homage...

Instead of trying to make money & advertisement dollars off of Hating

A Hater isn't worth a Damm....

Acknowledge this queen for who she is.

Mrs Tonto Dike ♥

True Queen of Afrique ♥

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by donPhill(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2013
davido qualification bad pass oo......."face like two buns adjoined together...lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 / The Hilarious Artwork A Fan Made For Basketmouth / Throwback Photo Of Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.