Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (33866 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 3:27pm On May 29, 2013
Gistwitherico: Where is yakubu?
Yeah!!! Yakubu deserved a mention... I f**ked up there!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by UyiIredia(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2013
Fair write up. I'll rate it 60%. I think Cossy Orjiakor and Charly Boy should have been potential candidates.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by QueenofLife(f): 4:06pm On May 29, 2013
I sEnse JEALOUSY
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 4:20pm On May 29, 2013
miss sparkle: Its funny how jobless u all can get honestly...whoeva compiled dis list is lonely and needs to get a life A.S.A.P before madness creeps in
Forgive me... But your joblessness brought you to this page... And your madness shows in your comment... So i guess you're 2 steps ahead of me! Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 4:24pm On May 29, 2013
fonzie2u: Who told you D banj is hated,you expected him to b milked dry M sure u still stay with your parents dts y u dnt knw d meaning of INDEPENDENCE!!!ode
From your bitter tone, i think it's d'banj that is feeding your family and giving you pocket money monthly. So that's why you guys made him leave Mo'hits after finishing all his money...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by valicious1(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Dude, abeg rest. My face is not the topic, dont derail the thread with your bad belle. If you dont have anything to say about the topic, dont comment.
wow! Chill babe, Just callin a spade a spade here' neva knew u were such a beauty freak.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Steezz(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

lets say i was going to apply, what do i have to do?
U beauty!!! cheesy
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 5:46pm On May 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Fair write up. I'll rate it 60%. I think Cossy Orjiakor and Charly Boy should have been potential candidates.
Thanks Yo! Valid points about Cossy and Charlie Boy...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 5:50pm On May 29, 2013
iamdsam: Is a politician a celebrity or does any profession make you a celebrity @op You said most hated celebrity right. What are you loved or hated for Just cut the crab
In my opinion, a celeb is anyone who has the attention of the media... Simple! No need to complicate matters!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by henroe2k2(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2013
Peeps, d sucker wey compile dis list na get J.O.B!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by shizzle11(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: OP I think you should edit the part where you said "......Talk about having a saucy attitude with an empty head. What else did we expect from a former beauty queen?"
Don't let me lamblast you here for implying that beautiful girls are empty headed

I'm with you on the bolded. The op is just being silly for making such a general conclusion about beauty queens.

Btw, wizkid and Munachi shouldn't be on that list.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by mkoabiola: 6:40pm On May 29, 2013
gej

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by femiero: 6:53pm On May 29, 2013
Me I like Tonto Decay oooo

lumeviews.com:

(1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Jazzgreen(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2013
DAVIDO !!!!!!!!! i hate arrogant rich boastin dudes
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2013
Davido is the most hated ever, like this Bleep e r thinks he's a gift to every girl he sees. He's so rude n authoritative, I wish someone would just help me punch him hard. Ah!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2013
kenny ogungbe is another
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 11:52pm On May 29, 2013
Amaaskia: Davido is the most hated ever, like this Bleep e r thinks he's a gift to every girl he sees. He's so rude n authoritative, I wish someone would just help me punch him hard. Ah!
Had a personal encounter with him... this crush of the week did too... http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/05/29/crush-of-the-week-eugene-tracy-nneoma/
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Revolva(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2013
TONTO is the most hated..anyday anytime
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 2:48am On May 30, 2013
Revolva: TONTO is the most hated..anyday anytime
It has become fashionable to say that...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:27am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: mercy johnson and iniedo nko 8-)?
4 where dey wn put mercy johnson abi 4 d mostly most hated Nigerian celeb?...lol
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 11:31am On May 30, 2013
Maybe i should include myself on this list considering how much hate i'm getting... A lesser man would have probably committed suicide by now!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by AlyricistLaura: 11:33am On May 30, 2013
lumeviews.com:

It has become fashionable to say that...

Yeah I bet it is.......
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 30, 2013
valicious1:
maybe ur nokia 2100 wont let u see d spots clearly.

hmmmm.. Well, you know i could agree with you if other forum members were in support of what you said. In that case, this is the part where i'll say you are a sick hater, you are obviously seeing things.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Derealme(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2013
U missed out some celebs who suppose to top d list. Think of:
president Goodluck Jonathan
sani Keita
Yakub Aiyegbeni
Ruggedman
And to top d list Boko Haram

@ op: And if I may ask wetin this Abacha guy do u to deserve dis cruxifying abuse
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 4:35pm On May 30, 2013
Derealme: U missed out some celebs who suppose to top d list. Think of:
president Goodluck Jonathan
sani Keita
Yakub Aiyegbeni
Ruggedman
And to top d list Boko Haram

@ op: And if I may ask wetin this Abacha guy do u to deserve dis cruxifying abuse
What if i tell you i'm the son of Abiola and he and his cronies assassinated my mother... Is that not enough reason for me to hate him?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 10:08pm On May 30, 2013
sKeetz: Wtf compiled this list?

Wizkid shouldn't be on it. He's to my best of knowledge one of the most liked celebrity.

Abi op, you hate am? undecided

Skeetz abeg oh... I no mean to offend you and i no hate wizkid at all.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2013
y'all tired of attacking me? Okay, night!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Huh?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
₦airalanders!!!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
Amaaskia: Davido is the most hated ever, like this Bleep e r thinks he's a gift to every girl he sees. He's so rude n authoritative, I wish someone would just help me punch him hard. Ah!
True!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2013
ddeola: Haba, Babangida and Abacha top d list o...
On point!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jazzgreen: DAVIDO !!!!!!!!! i hate arrogant rich boastin dudes
cruel...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth Slams PDP: We Voted A President Not A Magician / Wizkid Is 3rd On Spotify’s World Artistes / Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.