Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (33864 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Being a celebrity means you get the best and worst of fame. Your every move is scrutinized. Your every word is recorded. Fans love you or they hate you. In the case of the celebrities on this list, fans love to hate them. Many of them have hate pages dedicated specifically to ripping them apart. Some of your favorites probably make the list.

(1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.

(2) D'BANJ

The general perception is that he is an arrogant prick. He didn’t help his case by having a public feud with Don Jazzy who many believe made his career what it is today. Many believe his arrogance was a major factor that contributed to the split from Mo’ hits. With a public image like that in a country that still largely upholds traditional values even though it’s mainly a facade these days, D’banj never has a shortage of people who judge his every move. Not to mention his numerous faux pas which he seems to consider ‘swag’.

Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters
See finishing! Kai.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
!!!!!!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lol! I hate those three, I like d banj small.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
mayapop: Lol! I hate those three, I like d banj small.
D'Banj ke?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2013
unReliableSauce:
D'Banj ke?
Is nobody allowed to like D'Banj?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Is nobody allowed to like D'Banj?
NO!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2013
unReliableSauce:
NO!
HATER. grin
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2013
lumeviews.com:

HATER. grin
lol... I gree.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Being a celebrity means you get the best and worst of fame. Your every move is scrutinized. Your every word is recorded. Fans love you or they hate you. In the case of the celebrities on this list, fans love to hate them. Many of them have hate pages dedicated specifically to ripping them apart. Some of your favorites probably make the list.

(1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.

(2) D'BANJ

The general perception is that he is an arrogant prick. He didn’t help his case by having a public feud with Don Jazzy who many believe made his career what it is today. Many believe his arrogance was a major factor that contributed to the split from Mo’ hits. With a public image like that in a country that still largely upholds traditional values even though it’s mainly a facade these days, D’banj never has a shortage of people who judge his every move. Not to mention his numerous faux pas which he seems to consider ‘swag’.

(3) DAVIDO

It is easy to understand Davido getting so much hate. Rich kid with everything handed to him on a platter. As if that is not enough, he steals people’s songs and beats too. That’s just daft! Can’t sing despite his ‘hit songs’, proud and has a face like two buns attached together.

Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters

Lol.. But why did wizkid make the list. We like him o.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Lol.. But why did wizkid make the list. We like him o.
Sharraaap
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2013
unReliableSauce:
Sharraaap
Are you okay?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Are you okay?
Dude's a troll... Just ignore him.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 04, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Guy, u drink?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Noted.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by dhrey: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
Finally@op i think u dey mad,i want to see dbanj remove from d list b4 i open my eyes,if u dont want what happen in 1759 repeat itself or else.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
dhrey: Finally@op i think u dey mad,i want to see dbanj remove from d list b4 i open my eyes,if u dont want what happen in 1759 repeat itself or else.
LOL!!! What happened in 1759? You got high on small stout!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
dhrey: Finally@op i think u dey mad,i want to see dbanj remove from d list b4 i open my eyes,if u dont want what happen in 1759 repeat itself or else.
lol
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
unReliableSauce:
lol
What's funny?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2013
lumeviews.com:

What's funny?
lol
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
unReliableSauce:
lol
Lol. Dude,ur a psycho!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
OP, make a new list of something...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Royal-Assasin:
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Royal-Assasin:
Of what? Are you guys twins?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by dhrey: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by dhrey: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
lumeviews.com:

most hated dickkk naw.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
dhrey: most hated dickkk naw.
Haha... Hugh Hefner should do that!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Buhahahahahaha.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Any suggestions on how to go about that?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
eish.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 12:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Royal-Assasin:
eish.
Huh?
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by RoyalAssasin: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Huh?
OP, i loyal o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) / Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.