Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible (2558 Views)

Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) / Bible-burning Egyptian Cleric Jailed For 11 Years / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=truthman2012]

Calm down, I think you know deep within you that those clear contradictions can not be reconciled.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
truthman2012: @ golpen

I think this is the last time I will discuss with you. We started well and I perceive it is not going to end well, which I predicted at the begining. It is an insult for me to trade words with you. Like I said to your brother abubello, I am not into competition with anybody, you are free to believe anything you want. But before then let me drop some things:

1. You seem to deliberately fail to understand that Christians' prayer is a loud prayer and there is a difference between praying and prophesying. You can say we are insane, what matters to us is the result we are getting.

2. I put it to you that Allah failed to protect Torah and Injeel if it is not the OT and NT because they are nowhere to be found today. Or do you have a copy? What then did Allah mean by saying His word cannot change? But He watched His words being thrown away. Even the quran is not a stable revelations. Allah kept changing them till Muhammad's death (Pickthall 16:101). Your islamic scholars say there is no abrogation in their defensive error when Allah himself says he did abrogate (Pickthall 2:106). What a confusion. Yet with all these you people still have the gut to accuse the Bible of contradictions. A situation where Allah was making mistakes and correcting his own error is worse than human error in the Bible.

The muslims that believe they have the original words of Allah have nothing to show for it other than Allah's writings on rocks, trees, just anywhere, which has no benefit to humanity. Miracle is God's response to man's prayer. Because muslims cannot pray and experience miracles by holding God to His words as the word they have is the counterfeit that cannot produce miracle, they say every miracle is from Satan and God has none.

So there were no more men around to mary Zaid's wife? What a funny defence? Where did other women of that time get their husbands as Muhammad was the only man available. Disgusting act. What was Muhammad's problem with women? He liked anything in hijab. Prophet of god indeed.

You should not be offended if our replies infuriate you...most of your posts infuriate the muslims too. And besides I think the forum title states clearly "islam for muslims" and did not stop there. It goes further to tell that it is strictly for muslims, even the moderators, then I wonder what your business is here...

You don't tag it an insult when you post aggressive articles, it becomes an insult when you you get a deserved response. If you take it to be an offence getting this responses, it is better you stop posting offensive articles that don't make any meaning!

1. You keep fabricating a defence from your own mere mind without taking notes of the consiquences after saying them. How can you tell me the christian prayer is a loud one when we have very many churches that pray as silently as ever. And I can't still understand why you keep seperating the uses of tongues on your own when the bible has not stated the classification as prayer or prophecying!

I think misinterpretation is in the blood of the christians. You misconcept logical informations a lot and that contributed to the worse condition of the bible. I said "if 1 cor 14:23 condemns speaking in tongues in multiples, for the fear that christians might be tagged as insane", have I called the christians insane with that statement? And besides, that exactly is how the bible has put it, then you go on to loose your temper on that. I remember on this same thread, you were mixing up two different words (feel and understand).

You have failed to defend your claims and when you are being defeated on an issue, you don't acknowledge it, you only bring up a new issue to continue the argument.

2. I have told you that the torah and the injeel are both included in the qur'an. If you need anything from those books and even others, pls contact the qur'an with a rational view.

For your information, the holy prophet never had an intercourse with Zaid's wife. He only took her as a sense of her being under a responsible man.

All of your claims about the Qur'an are all void...I have come to realise that you have a remote understanding of the Qur'an. How do I expect you to understand when some set of people have filled you with false cook-ups for you to believe. The funny thing is you accept those cook ups and call them your own scripture...what a pity.

Thanks for the debate sir, it's been a match with you. Till Probably on some of your next post, if I find them attractive. We're still friends anyway sir. God bless you sir.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by nextpart(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2013
golpen:

You should not be offended if our replies infuriate you...most of your posts infuriate the muslims too. And besides I think the forum title states clearly "islam for muslims" and did not stop there. It goes further to tell that it is strictly for muslims, even the moderators, then I wonder what your business is here...

You don't tag it an insult when you post aggressive articles, it becomes an insult when you you get a deserved response. If you take it to be an offence getting this responses, it is better you stop posting offensive articles that don't make any meaning!

1. You keep fabricating a defence from your own mere mind without taking notes of the consiquences after saying them. How can you tell me the christian prayer is a loud one when we have very many churches that pray as silently as ever. And I can't still understand why you keep seperating the uses of tongues on your own when the bible has not stated the classification as prayer or prophecying!

I think misinterpretation is in the blood of the christians. You misconcept logical informations a lot and that contributed to the worse condition of the bible. I said "if 1 cor 14:23 condemns speaking in tongues in multiples, for the fear that christians might be tagged as insane", have I called the christians insane with that statement? And besides, that exactly is how the bible has put it, then you go on to loose your temper on that. I remember on this same thread, you were mixing up two different words (feel and understand).

You have failed to defend your claims and when you are being defeated on an issue, you don't acknowledge it, you only bring up a new issue to continue the argument.

2. I have told you that the torah and the injeel are both included in the qur'an. If you need anything from those books and even others, pls contact the qur'an with a rational view.

For your information, the holy prophet never had an intercourse with Zaid's wife. He only took her as a sense of her being under aresponsible man.

All of your claims about the Qur'an are all void...I have come to realise that you have a remote understanding of the Qur'an. How do I expect you to understand when some set of people have filled you with false cook-ups for you to believe. The funny thing is you accept those cook ups and call them your own scripture...what a pity.

Thanks for the debate sir, it's been a match with you. Till Probably on some of your next post, if I find them attractive. We're still friends anyway sir. God bless you sir.

"...... I have told you that the torah and the injeel are both included in the qur'an. If you need anything from those books and even others, pls contact the qur'an with a rational view".

My friend, where do you manufacture your LIES? I mean where do you get your false information that Torah and Injeel are included in the quran. You think you can just say anything to defend your religion? Keep trying to rewrite the quran to cover its errors.

He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.
(Pickthall 3:3)

It is said to CONFIRM the earlier revelations as a separate Book

O People of the Scripture! Why will ye argue about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him? Have ye then no sense?
(Pickthal 3:65)

"People of the Scripture" refers to some people having the Scriture, which shows it is a separate Book.

People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed THEREIN. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.
(Pickthal 5:47)

'Therein' indicates inside there, not inside the quran

Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with THEM. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.
(Pichthal 7:157)

.....with THEM means it is not in the quran, it is with those to whom it was given.

You are defending the quran with lies. I don't blame you, the whole of the quran is false spiritual information.

"........For your information, the holy prophet never had an intercourse with Zaid's wife. He only took her as a sense of her being under aresponsible man".

Please let us have your source of reference. Why did he marry her if not for the infatuation he was known for?

Conclusion: Allah is not capable of protecting his toral and injil if you say they are not the the Bible.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by nextpart(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2013
[quote author=golpen]
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
nextpart:

"...... I have told you that the torah and the injeel are both included in the qur'an. If you need anything from those books and even others, pls contact the qur'an with a rational view".

My friend, where do you manufacture your LIES? I mean where do you get your false information that Torah and Injeel are included in the quran. You think you can just say anything to defend your religion? Keep trying to rewrite the quran to cover its errors.

He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

It is said to CONFIRM the earlier revelations as a separate Book

O People of the Scripture! Why will ye argue about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him? Have ye then no sense?
(Pickthal 3:65)

"People of the Scripture" refers to some people having the Scriture, which shows it is a separate Book.

People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed THEREIN. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.
(Pickthal 5:47)

'Therein' indicates inside there, not inside the quran

Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with THEM. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.
(Pichthal 7:157)

.....with THEM means it is not in the quran, it is with those to whom it was given.

You are defending the quran with lies. I don't blame you, the whole of the quran is false spiritual information.

"........For your information, the holy prophet never had an intercourse with Zaid's wife. He only took her as a sense of her being under a responsible man".

Please let us have your source of reference. Why did he marry her if not for the infatuation he was known for?

Conclusion: Allah is not capable of protecting his toral and injil if you say they are not the the Bible.

I should first acknowledge the change of name. I guess truthman is now being known for the opposite, hence, a change of name would be necessary. Kudos!

All these references you have put forth are not faulting my claims, because I never claimed the Qur'an is the same as those books. But let me give you a clear explanation of one of your verses.

"He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel".

This verse above is backing my claim. I told you the Qur'an comprises of the contents of the torah and the injeel and an update of the previous laws in those books, coupled with the set out of all human aspects, not that the Qur'an is the same as them. I think you are deliberately changing my words to mumble things up to cover for your lags (not your first time on this same thread). Now to the verse;

"He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it" which states that the Qur'an is revealed as an update of the previous scriptures...,

" even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel". Here, it is saying that yes, they are not the same books, but have been produced by one Allah and by the same means (revelation), simple!

I will not blame you sir, but will only advice that even if you don't have respect for your own self, do respect your age! Have even shifted completely from the bottom line, which is the structure of the bible.

It is he who has held on to something appreciable that benefits from it. We muslims have held all prophets in a high esteem and so we are benefiting from the dividend. They have all lived a life of good example that we muslims follow. I am sure by the time Jesus himself comes back, his first mission shall be to repeat and severely this time around, the punishment he inflicted on those that has turned the churches into a business centre, before facing the anti-christ.

The marriage of the prophet to Zaid's wife AFTER MUTUAL RELEASE is an illustration of the fact that such is acceptable according to islamic rule, since there was no biological attachment to him (S A W) and Zaid. You may solve your problem on the remaining yourself.

"Conclusion: Allah is not capable of protecting his toral and injil if you say they are not the the Bible", you concluded but is that the basis of the argument? I guess you have lost your brilliance on this sir.

You go get the clip I asked you, try hard not to sleep while dr William Campbell vomits and try rescue him from the hands of DR ZAKIR NAIK. Thank you!
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
golpen: You need to be flogged according to sharia law. you know somebody is an elderly man and you are passing insult on him? or are you guessing he is? where is the moral in islam? i'm sure if you have the chance u will join boko haram.

I do not buy your points at all: how do you know the contents of taurat and injil are in the quran? how do you know their contents since you have not seen them before? I once asked in this section what are names of jesus disciples, nobody knew them from the quran and you say it contains the gospel.

The fact that quran gives about 10% info about Jesus does not mean it contains the gospel, other occultic books talk about him too.

It is untrue that islam permits marrying an adopted son's wife. it was after muhammad had taken over zaynab, zyeed's wife that the law was changed. The law was changed to justify his act. The quran says ''henceforth'' there may be no sin for marrying the wife of adopted sons. are you ignorant of dat fact or you are just defending ur religion at all cost, even if you have to lie?
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
pointblank 321: golpen: You need to be flogged according to sharia law. you know somebody is an elderly man and you are passing insult on him? or are you guessing he is? where is the moral in islam? i'm sure if you have the chance u will join boko haram.

I do not buy your points at all: how do you know the contents of taurat and injil are in the quran? how do you know their contents since you have not seen them before? I once asked in this section what are names of jesus disciples, nobody knew them from the quran and you say it contains the gospel.

The fact that quran gives about 10% info about Jesus does not mean it contains the gospel, other occultic books talk about him too.

It is untrue that islam permits marrying an adopted son's wife. it was after muhammad had taken over zaynab, zyeed's wife that the law was changed. The law was changed to justify his act. The quran says ''henceforth'' there may be no sin for marrying the wife of adopted sons. are you ignorant of dat fact or you are just defending ur religion at all cost, even if you have to lie?

@pointblank

I hope you won't change your name like your father as we move on on this. I agree I deserve to be flogged according to your own view of sharia, if you can state to me @nextpart's punishment for insulting Allah and the prophet Muhammad (S A W). So you make a check before passing your judgements.

I think you are bringing in another claim that doesn't fit in to the point here. The history of a certain prophet does not appear at all in the scriptures revealed to him. So about that prophet may rather appear in subsequent books revealed to later prophets. You should not be vexed that the desciples of Jesus were not mentioned in the Qur'an in your claims that the Qur'an does not contain the previous books. I gave him a reference in surah 87 where after Allah's words in the chapter, points that all He has said is in the previous/earliest books of Musa and Ibrahim.

If it was not permitted to marry a released wife of an adopted child, the verse would have come as a correction and not as justification. An example is in surah 80, where almighty Allah (SWT) corrected the prophet (S A W) who frowned at the interruption of a blind man, while he was trying to convince the eminent people of the city to accept the faith. The blind man wanted to accept the religion, at his sight of the prophet and the prophet who was trying at his chance of speaking to the big men frowned at the interruption. Read more on this in surah 80, you'll understand.

I hope your claims are convincing enough. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
@golpen: You said the statements in surah 87 is contained in the previous books of Ibrahim and Musa. Was that all Ibrahim's and Musa's Books contained? The quran never claims it is a replacement of Taurat and Injil, rather it refers to them as separate Books. Again, where can we find the Books or Scrolls of Ibrahim and Musa or the Taurat and Injil the quran mentioned? Changed or thrown away? Or better still, do you have them?

About Muhammad taking over Zayeed's wife, Zaynab, I want to ask you to go and read a thread I have just read here in the muslims' section titled 'Interesting Divine Marriage'. Then come back and justify your statements on the matter.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
pointblank 321: @golpen: You said the statements in surah 87 is contained in the previous books of Ibrahim and Musa. Was that all Ibrahim's and Musa's Books contained? The quran never claims it is a replacement of Taurat and Injil, rather it refers to them as separate Books. Again, where can we find the Books or Scrolls of Ibrahim and Musa or the Taurat and Injil the quran mentioned? Changed or thrown away? Or better still, do you have them?

About Muhammad taking over Zayeed's wife, Zaynab, I want to ask you to go and read a thread I have just read here in the muslims' section titled 'Interesting Divine Marriage'. Then come back and justify your statements on the matter.

@pointblank

I really have to highlight that you are not so different from @nextpart (@truthman2012) in your arguments. I think this point of the torah and injeel here should be another thread entirely, so that you can have a clear understanding of my points. The questions you guys are asking me are so baseless because you don't have your specific answers to them. Its like faulting a teacher for saying 1+1=2, without having your own answers to prove him wrong.

And just like @nextpart (let me save calling him by his old name truthman2012), you have started the same trick of twisting my words. I only gave surah 87 as an example of the numerous places where the Qur'an points to the contents of the earliest books. In fact if you continue to argue my claim, then what is contained in the previous scriptures that is not in the Qur'an?... Give me an answer to that before we can proceed in this particular argument.

In fact, I think we are derailing from the basis here. The topic is about the corruption of the bible of which @nextpart has given in on the defeat.

On that of marriage, what is the problem you have with it after almighty Allah has given approval of the marriage?

You should note that both issues remaining here are not the basis of the topic. Give answers to my questions here and if you have no good answers, let's close up the topic. Thanks.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
@pointblank, pls I can't get the thread you refered me to. You may kindly send me the link here so I can get to read it...

Thanks.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
@golpen: I can not understand why you said the issue of torah and injil should be discussed outside this thread. The topic is 'Nobody Can Corrupt the Bible' and your claim is that the bible is not the torah and injil the quran mentioned but the books of the prophets. This claim of urs engendered the question that where are the taurat and injil the quran talks about or where are the books of the prophets you said. Let me ask again for clarification purposes in case you have changed your mind:

If torah and injil are not the bible, where are they? I remember you said what the quran is talking about are the books of the propherts: where can we find them? Are you saying surah 87:1-17 is the books of the prophet?

Saying we should skip it amounts to getting to the end of the road by you becos that is what the argument is all about, other discussions here are just by the way.

I'm surprised you said I should give you the contents of earlier scriptures that are not in the quran. Where do you expect me to get the earlier scriptures since you said is not the bible? Can you produce them? Saying the earlier scriptures i.e the taurat and injil are not the bible is like shooting yourself in the leg. Allah did not protect torah and injil if they are not the bible as they are completely lost.

On Muhammad and Zynab, I wonder why you did not get the thread I referred you to. I saw it again in this muslims' section even as i'm typing this post. (Interesting Divine Marriage by cleanvessel). If you read it you will discover it was Muhammad's making in the name of Allah. I cannot give you the link becos I use phone.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
@pointblank

I agree with you that this issue of the books be discussed here. But before we proceed, I will like to know what your claim is. Are you claiming that the torah and the injeel are the bible?...if yes, what are you proofs? And if you accept its not, then you have to agree with me that all of these earliest books are all included in the Qur'an as I have said. As to whether we can find them or not, I don't have a specific answer for that, but I'm sure they are included in the Qur'an and you have not been able to fault my claim. Why should I start looking for them when contacting the Qur'an (which contains them and even has more in it) is readily available and is enough to guide me all through my life endeavours?..

On zaid's released wife; you seem not to have gotten my point, maybe I should get you an illustration.

If you send your son on an errand and because there was no change, he bought more of it with the remaining money. Now, this case lies in two ways; it is either you correct the kid to go return some to get your change or you justify his act of buying more of the particular good for the fear of not getting the change in a later time.

Either it was his making or not:

1. The three parties never complained.
2. The prophet (S A W) got a revelation justifying this act of proposing.
3. Zainab herself testified to the revelation after consulting Allah in her prayer and she was always proud of the fact that every lady was given to a husband by her parents but Allah himself gave her hand to the prophet.

This means it wouldn't have been prohibited even if it wasn't the prophet that did it hence, he would have been corrected against it, if it would have been prohibited (just like in surah 80)

One thing you should learn is this; prophets don't live their lives like normal human. They are guided by the Almighty who has sent them, so their lives are designed to be emulated by those who follow them. Go check each and every of them. The problem you guys have is the fact that you intentionally don't want to accept Muhammad (S A W) as a prophet. We muslims emulate every prophet Allah has sent, even ISA (A S W)that you call Jesus. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2013
@golpen: There is noway you can rightly conclude the contents of torah and injil are included in the quran unless you are saying Surah 87:1-17 is all their contents or you are saying quran is a replacement of the lost torah and injil, which is not. Besides, how do you identify the contents of torah and injil that are included in the quran since you have no access to them?

I have proof from the quran that the torah and injil is the bible according to Sura 3:3 and I quote: ''He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scriptures with truth, confirming that which was revealed before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

What was said to be revealed to Muhammad is the quran. Torah is associated with Moses and Gospel with Jesus. I do not know of any other Book that contains the revelations given to Moses and Jesus apart from the bible. If you say torah and injil is not the bible, the onus is now upon you to let the readers know where they are. You would be dead-wrong to claim toral and gospel is not the bible and yet they cannot be found. In other words you are saying they are lost. If they are lost it means Allah failed to protect them.

On Muhammad and Zynab, if you understand the story very well, you would have discovered it was after he saw her nackednes in Zyeed's house and commented she had a good body structure that Allah spoke to him to marry her. It shows:1. It was the lust he had for her that made him to make the comment. 2. Zynab had not been released when Muhammad saw her and lusted for her because she was still in his (Zyeed's) house. It was the fear of Muhammad that made Zyeed to surrender. It was a forced release. How would a just and holy God support such a marriage? God cannot support oppression. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by ayenny02(m): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2013
@pointblank 321

There is absolutely no truth in these stories which have been fabricated in this connection."

This is the single report that forms the mainstay of authority for the Christain historians. But the poor fellows do not know what value this narration holds when critically viewed in the light of the principles set by the traditionalists. Tabari, the historian has taken this story from Waqidi, the well-known liar and fabricator.

However, it is not true that he fell in love with Zainab in the way that is claimed by some critics. They say that once the prophet visited Zaid, the husband of Zainab. Zaid was out at the time, and Zainab was combing her hair. The prophet was struck by her beauty and immediately left saying something to the effect that God changes the hearts of people. When Zaid learnt about this incident he offered the prophet that he would divorce Zainab in order that the prophet may marry her. Accordingly, he divorced her and the prophet married her.

Several things point to the lack of truth in this story. First, it is unlikely that the prophet (pbuh) was suddenly struck by Zainab's beauty. Zainab was his cousin. He had known her since childhood. Why would she suddenly appear striking after she was already married to another?

Second, the prophet had arranged for her to get married to Zaid. If there was to be an attraction why did the prophet (pbuh) not encourage her to marry none but himself?

Third, the fact of the matter was that Zaid's marriage proved to be an unhappy one. Zaid was a former slave and as such was held in low esteem in the eyes of Zainab. He mentioned to the prophet that he intended to divorce his wife. But the prophet advised him to keep his wife and avoid divorce.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by ayenny02(m): 5:10am On Jun 04, 2013
pointblank 321: It was the fear of Muhammad that made Zyeed to surrender. It was a forced release. How would a just and holy God support such a marriage? God cannot support oppression. Thank you.
In the meantime, Zaid intended to divorce his wife, Allah intended to marry her to the prophet. Eventually Zaid could maintain his marriage no longer. He divorced Zainab and Allah declared in his Glorious Book that he has wedded her to the prophet after the proper waiting period was over.

This marriage served more than one purpose. First, the prophet was responsible for arranging Zainab's marriage to Zaid. In a sense, then, he was also indirectly responsible for the unhappiness she felt in her marriage. Her marriage to the prophet now provided her the honour she felt she deserved, and exonerated the prophet.

Second, Zaid had been adopted as the prophet's son. Eventually, however, the Qur'an prohibited the practice of changing the parental identity of adopted persons. Zaid, then, was to no longer be called "son of Muhammad" but rather "a close friend." The prophet's marriage to the divorced wife of Zaid was a practical demonstration that the adopted relationship was not equal to a real blood-relationship. A man cannot marry the divorced wife of his real son but he can marry the divorced wife of his adopted son.

The abolishment of the age-old practice was a positive improvement for the adopted persons. People outside of Islam still continue this practice for their own benefit. They adopt children and rob them of their real identify, making them believe they are real children of the household in which they grow up. When such children realize the truth they suffer much disappointment and grief. The adoptive process continues for the selfish gain of the adoptive parents.

But is it not true that children sometimes need adoptive parents? Yes. But they also need to preserve their real identify. This is what Islam ensures. It is the responsibility of the entire community to help children in need. They should be taken in and nurtured but not confused with one's own children.

The prophet's marriage to Zainab was a bold measure to forever engrave in the minds of his followers that as much as people would resist change, some changes are worth the effort. Adoptive children should no longer be robbed of their real identities.
pointblank 321: How would a just and holy God support such a marriage? God cannot support oppression. Thank you.
Some of the Prophet's marriages were for legislative reasons and to abolish certain corrupt traditions. Such was his marriage to Zaynab, divorcee of the freed slave Zayd. Before Islam, the Arabs did not allow divorcees to remarry. Zayd was adopted by the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and called his son as was the custom among the Arabs before Islam.

But Islam abrogated this custom and disapproved of its practice. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the first man to express this disapproval in a practical way. So he married the divorcee of his "adopted" son to show that adoption does not really make the adopted child a real son of the adopting father and also to show that marriage is lawful for divorcees. Incidentally, this very Zaynab was Muhammad's cousin, and had been offered to him in marriage before she married Zayd. He refused her then, but after she was divorced he accepted her for the two legislative purposes: the lawful marriage of divorcees and the real status of adopted children.
pointblank 321:
On Muhammad and Zynab, if you understand the story very well, you would have discovered it was after he saw her nackednes in Zyeed's house and commented she had a good body structure that Allah spoke to him to marry her. It shows:1. It was the lust he had for her that made him to make the comment. 2. Zynab had not been released when Muhammad saw her and lusted for her because she was still in his (Zyeed's) house. It was the fear of Muhammad that made Zyeed to surrender.
The story of this Zaynab has been associated in some minds with ridiculous fabrications regarding the moral integrity of Muhammad. These vicious fabrications are not even worth considering here (see Qur'an, 33: 36, 37, 40).

So we can safely conclude, that the narration given by the missionaries, is wrong, and can NOT stand up to the light of the principles set by the traditionalists.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2013
@pointblamk

I can clearly prove to you that the torah and the injeel is not the bible, though we may have some dose of the torah which is of moses in the OT. The bible does not have any prophet it is assigned to as a whole. It is a mere compilation of books written by different people, most of which is Paul. The OT is the compilation of the stories of the people of the books you are talking about, and not the book itself. You have the stories of Ezra, Nehemiah, the songs of solomon and of david and all of that are not the scripture. They are stories which the christians learn from. Of course like I said, it contains a dose of the torah. The NT was written and compiled after the death of Jesus. The stories of his childhood, his wonders and miracles up till crucifixion.

So with all these, how can you call the bible the torah or the other books? I have explained to you that though those books are a seperate one from the Qur'an, the Qur'an still contains them and even more!.

I have read the story by @cleanvessel. It is interesting indeed. The author has neatly plotted the lies, borrowing from the dummy of the story of david and huraiyah. Muhammed according to him, saw zainab from the window as david saw huraiyah's wife in the bathroom. Muhammed also sent zayd to an unprepared war as david did to huraiyah, both in a bid to kill their threats. What a plot! What a lie!..

The holy prophet never had a standing army of course and managed to win the whole of mecca and the neighbouring cities too. He would never send an army to war unless he was with them and was the closest to the enemies. So I wonder where the author got his hoaxful lies from. We should always fear God in our dealings even with the people not of our faith.

Ask @cleanvessel to give out his references so we may check for authencity just like the bible asks us to find out the truth. Thanks
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2013
@ayenny02: You have right to your opinions. But I must say that though she was his cousin, he might not have seen her body structure before and so not attracted to her. This might be the reason he married her to Zyeed and not to himself. One would have taken your explanation but for the fact that Muhammad was known for his EXTRA LOVE for women, going by the number of women he married and the manner he married some of them. He was even sleeping with slaves.

How was the writer of the story known to be a liar? What statements did he make before and found to be a lie? Anyway that is not the core of this thread. Let us not overflog the issue. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
@golpen: This is my understanding of your submission: that the bible contains the Torah and Gospel plus other books. In others words, it is only fuller than the torah and gospel. Or should I say the Torah and Gospel in the bible are perfect but other books.

So, the Torah and Gospel in the bible are believable. I would therefore appreciate it if you can help announce to the whole muslim world to believe the Torah and Gospel in the Bible.and reject other books.Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
@pointblank

I think we have agreed that the story is a plot to contaminate the image of the prophet (S A W) and I'm using this opportunity to call for Allah's deserved reward for who so ever initiated that false story and those who carry it around without looking into the logic and the sentiments.

You need to shake off the dogma in you and take a travel to the land of rationality. If you ask me to tell the world to believe in the torah which may be found in the bible, what of the corrupted ones. That brings me to the topic here...the first five books in the OT is supposed to be revealed to Moses which is the torah right?, so what is the name of the book revealed to Jesus christ himself. 'The bible' is not an answer, because the new testament compruses of books from different men after his death and none of those books is His. I agree the first five books of the bible is that of moses, but it has been corrupted, from the first chapter. Get the debate I asked @nextpart to get to find out more. And because a higher percentage of the contents of the bible are of men, we have conflicting and contradicting views, leading to the confusion of millions of christians. If there is anything that looks like the torah in the bible and has a standing authencity, there is a more updated version of the same information in the Qur'an, so muslims don't need the bible at all.

This takes us back to the topic here; with the debates and arguments so far, what do you have to say of the topic. The question is;

"Has the bible been corrupted or not?" (Answers with proof to back your points pls, before any other claims). Thanks.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
golpen: @pointblank

I think we have agreed that the story is a plot to contaminate the image of the prophet (S A W) and I'm using this opportunity to call for Allah's deserved reward for who so ever initiated that false story and those who carry it around without looking into the logic and the sentiments.

You need to shake off the dogma in you and take a travel to the land of rationality. If you ask me to tell the world to believe in the torah which may be found in the bible, what of the corrupted ones. That brings me to the topic here...the first five books in the OT is supposed to be revealed to Moses which is the torah right?, so what is the name of the book revealed to Jesus christ himself. 'The bible' is not an answer, because the new testament compruses of books from different men after his death and none of those books is His. I agree the first five books of the bible is that of moses, but it has been corrupted, from the first chapter. Get the debate I asked @nextpart to get to find out more. And because a higher percentage of the contents of the bible are of men, we have conflicting and contradicting views, leading to the confusion of millions of christians. If there is anything that looks like the torah in the bible and has a standing authencity, there is a more updated version of the same information in the Qur'an, so muslims don't need the bible at all.

This takes us back to the topic here; with the debates and arguments so far, what do you have to say of the topic. The question is;

"Has the bible been corrupted or not?" (Answers with proof to back your points pls, before any other claims). Thanks.

If the first five books of Moses were corrupted from the first chapter according to you, it still amounts to the fact that Allah was unable to protect Torah otherwise men would not have been able to corrupt it. Allah said nothing can change his words and yet men corrupted it. Man decision came to pass against the wish of Allah.

By implication, there would not have been need to send the quran if torah and injil were not corrupted. Many parts of the quran were put into writing after Muhammad's death, how are we so sure that the quran itself had not been corrupted as Allah was unable to protect his earlier revelations.

How are we sure those who wrote the quran put down the exact revelations received by Muhammad as Allah as usual would promise to protect his word but would fail in doing so in the end? You should agree with me that it was usual of Allah not protecting his words as he failed in protecting Torah and again Gospel. What power did Allah acquire after he lost control of Torah and Gospel that would enable him to protect the quran?

I therefore hereby submit that since Allah was unable to protect Torah and Gospel the quran must have been corrupted too due to His inability to protect His words, hence so many things it says against the true identity of Jesus. There is no certainty that Muhammad himself did not have input in the quran as Allah will usually allow men to have their ways. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
pointblank 321:

If the first five books of Moses were corrupted from the first chapter according to you, it still amounts to the fact that Allah was unable to protect Torah otherwise men would not have been able to corrupt it. Allah said nothing can change his words and yet men corrupted it. Man decision came to pass against the wish of Allah.

By implication, there would not have been need to send the quran if torah and injil were not corrupted. Many parts of the quran were put into writing after Muhammad's death, how are we so sure that the quran itself had not been corrupted as Allah was unable to protect his earlier revelations.

How are we sure those who wrote the quran put down the exact revelations received by Muhammad as Allah as usual would promise to protect his word but would fail in doing so in the end? You should agree with me that it was usual of Allah not protecting his words as he failed in protecting Torah and again Gospel. What power did Allah acquire after he lost control of Torah and Gospel that would enable him to protect the quran?

I therefore hereby submit that since Allah was unable to protect Torah and Gospel the quran must have been corrupted too due to His inability to protect His words, hence so many things it says against the true identity of Jesus. There is no certainty that Muhammad himself did not have input in the quran as Allah will usually allow men to have their ways. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
@pointblank

Hmmmm!!! I think there's something common to christians on NL. When you loose an argument, you tend to keep shut about it, then bring up another claim to cover up for your lags. I think I asked you to give me an answer an proof backing it first before putting forth your claim.

Allah has challenged any man who doubts the authencity of the Qur'an to bring forth a verse on their own which matches any of the Qur'an. If you also do doubt, then you may try the same.

See, like I have analysed to @nextpart, the bible is not a scripture but a literature. A book consisting of conflicting views of different people about different history. I still maintain that it contains some parts of the words of God, but have also mostly been misconcepted or misinterpreted. That is the structure of the bible. You still have a chance of answering my question anyway.

But wait! Where's @nextpart (truthman2012)? I don't want to think he took to his heels leaving you here to start mumbling for words. You have really tried your best too though. Thanks and God guide you to the right path.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2013
*follows!*
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by pointblank321: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2013
@golpen: I don't believe truthman and nextpart did surrender or ran away, it was simply that they could not cope with your abusive style of arguments. You said you got infuriated and that was why you resorted to abuses, an evidence that you have no points. You know Christians don't fight jihad.

You are a type of person that when is on the ground being seriously beaten would be shouting I'm a winner! winner! winner!

Sometimes it is reasonable to shut up on an argument if you discover the type of person you are argueing with. If it would degrade me to the same level with somebody who is misfiring all the time, I had better withdraw. Do you see a normal person engaging in argument with a lunatic on the street? I can see the true nature of islam is gradually coming up from inside of you. Instead of engaging in jihad with you, I will run away because I have no training in jihad. I'm afraid, you are likely to be a graduate of Muslims Jihad College, Iwo where muslims are trained how to use sword, karate and judo to fight for Allah. Jesus who we follow is not a warlord nor is he a womanizer.

Nobody has lost any argument here but you. It is your style to lose and shout you are a winner. The argument is about Allah saying nothing can change his word and you muslims say, no people can change it and infact they had changed his earlier revelations, Torah and Gospel. Is that not the core of the argument? Other things you are laying emphasis upon is only to muddle up for your lag to be covered.

I dont't need to challenge the quran, it is already challenged. If men succeeded in changing Allah's Torah and Gospel, what justification did he have to ask people to challenge him on the quran? Had he not failed twice before?

I want to leave you and your co-muslims with these ringing loud in your hear:

- Allah said his word cannot change. But how did men change his Torah and Gospel? Or how did the people throw away his Books that they can no longer be found and could not stop them?

- Who is this Allah whose actions do not match with his words.

As there is nothing sensible left to talk with you, I want to say 'O dabo' (bye-bye).
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2013
I don't understand why christians won't make me stop laughing. Let me start from here;

Nextpart is the new name for @truthman2012 who started this thread, so it is the same person, but do you understand why he had to change his name?...I told him in his last post here.

What else did you say sef?... Ehn ehn - my abusive style of argument you hinted at. And that is towards who? Towards a man probably of an older age I guess, but what do you call an abusive word towards the creator of everything? Have I ever made an abusive statement to Jesus? No, because as a muslim, I love him and accept him as a prophet of Allah. Make your checks before passing your judgement.

In this debate so far, you guys have only tried to shy away from giving answers to my questions, tried to stop talking about a part which you have no points any longer, bring up baseless claims to cover for your confusion and of course tried to twist my words to aid further confusion...(Ojoro). How do you say you have won when you can't answer a question about whether the bible has been corrupted or not? You now find defence in blaming what is unblameable of the Qur'an for the bible's predicaments. You have failed to proof to me that the bible is the Torah and the gospel, so what?.

I guess you have also admitted you don't have anything you think is sensible to say any longer (the previous you've said are no different) and I wonder how old you are if nextpart got his translated copy of the Qur'an in 1980 abd still talks this way. Indeed, age is not a measure of intelligence! Bye bye.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by cleanvessel(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2013
@ goipen
Even though you have said bye bye but don't go yet because there questions I want to ask you based on your statement.

1. You said the bible is not the torah and gospel because you discovered inconsistencies in it. Is that right? Are you saying there are no discripancies in the quran? You cannot be cock-sure the quran is free from errors because it was the revelations that was given to Muhammad not the writing.

The writing was the work of men, especially those written after Muhammad's death. Gabriel did not speak to the writers to confirm whether they were right or not. You know, when Muhammad was around, Satan tried to include some verses in the quran if not for the quick intervention of Allah. But unfortunately, when men were writing after Muhammad, the writers were not in a position to hear from Allah if Satan has removed some verses from their memories and replaced them with his own. You know Satan is stturbon and will always try till he succeeds. Muhammad alone could hear from Allah in islam.

2. You agreed the quran is not the torah and the gospel but it contains part or all of the torah and gospel. I'm I right? How do you know the torah and the gospel inside the quran since you probably have not seen the torah and gospel before and even now.

3. You said you cannot locate the torah and gospel. It seems everybody including the quran is saying both books once existed and it appears nobody, like you said, can locate them. The question therefore is where are they? Are they lost?

4. If they are lost as it appears, does it not mean Allah did not protect them? What is your view about their being vanished?

5. Since you said the bible is not the torah and the gospel, I think that should settle the case as far as you are concerned and those who believe you would have taken note. I don't think you should bother about somebody confirming your belief for you by answering your question whether the bible is corrupt or not. Afterall what do you expect from a book authored by men. Except you are not sure and want confirmation from others. Isn't it?
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
@cleanvessel

I should modestly hint at my disconfort in answering your questions because, I already stopped thinking about this thread, focusing on some more interesting ones. And besides, I have already answered most of your questions in my previous posts. Anyway, I will take my time to try repeat and answer the unanswered ones.

1. The inconsistencies of the bible is not what make it not to be the torah and injeel. There is a characteristic amongst all scriptures sent from God; they are revealed to men through a single person(the prophet), prepared to take the challenge of passing the message in it across. The torah, the injeel, the Qur'an and other scriptures of the like possess this characteristic, but you'll agree with me the bible does not possess this. It is rather a collection of books written on different subjects, by different people. I only talked about the inconsistencies of the bible when the op was trying to back the bible with a qur'anic verse he misinterpretated.

No part of the qur'an was written after the death of the prophet Muhammad (S A W). What happened is this; during his lief time, revelations come to him and caught the companions mostly unawares, irrespective of time or place, so writing was done on any available pad (leaves, scrolls, bones etc) which made a volatile record of the Qur'an. However, some companions endeavoured to memorize all of it by heart. After his death, when during the wars, it was discovered that majority of the memorizers were dying and going into extinction, a compilation was necessary which is what we have today (the book form).

Of course the writing was made of men, and it was done with sincere loyalty. If there has been a fault, it would have been spotted over the years. In fact, the Qur'an is the book that best describes the arabic language in every aspect.

2. Here, I have given an example of a surah in the holy Qur'an (surah 87), where after Allah's words indicates that all he said in that surah is in the earliest scriptures of Moses and Ibrahim. The chapter is jst one amongst others of the likes.

3. I don't have an answer to whether the torah or other books can be found as a book, but with the example I've given above, I can authoritatively tell you that the Qur'an contains all of them and even an update of the information they have passed in their times, so, they are not lost. You want anything from them, pls contact the Qur'an and get even more.

4. they have not vanished.

5. The question is a conclusion to the article, if truely the bible has been corrupted or not. The problem is this; many christians by virtue of their dogmas (also mostly applicable to every religion), have not taken their time to look into the structure of the bible. The bible is a book compiled by various people, giving their respective conflicting and contradicting opinions on different subjects ranging from history and misconcepted messages. Take for instance the phrase "and God said" appears 42 times in the old testament and appears only 9 times in the new, compared to scriptures like the torah and the Qur'an where every of the words in it is from Allah.

I hope you understand more than I have tried to put it to you. Peace.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by cleanvessel(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
@golpen
Thanks for your detailed explanations. I can see clearly your opinions about the bible, which you have a right to.

You said torah and gospel did not vanish, they are only incorporated into the quran. As true as that may be, the quran still admits that they existed as separate Books. It puts it this way: People of the Book or People of the Scripture. In fact in Sura 21:105 it is said to be written documents. You probably will agree with me that quran is not their replacement.

The question still remains:

1. Where are these written documents?

2. Is it not because they got lost that Allah had to incorporate them into the quran to avoid going into extinction?

3. What are the contents of the torah and gospei as distinct from the quran for which Muhammad was raised?

4.. Why did Allah have to repeat their contents in the quran if they are available already and intact?

What are your opinions on these four points/questions? Thank you very much.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
To an extent, I have a feeling you have understood me. With my earlier explanation, I will try to answer your questions.

1. I have answered a couple of times that I have no answer to the question of if they are lost or alive, so I guess you're not as rooster- sure also. Maybe I'll try with some findings before getting back to you.

2. Allah never brought the Qur'an because they got lost. Like I've always said, the Qur'an is an update and a completion of these previous books, so I will not take the Qur'an to be their replacement, because the Qur'an is more of it.

3. Every prophet was raised together with his scripture- for a particular reason, (like Moses to take the isrealites back to canaan land), to a particular set of people (like Jesus sent to the lost sheep of isreal) at a particular time and with an upgrade of the previous ones (the commandments of God). But despite all these, they all bear the same message, which is preaching the oneness of God the supreme being. They come yes, with a new commandment with time, but will never cancel the old ones. Which is what Jesus himself said about his coming to this earth (coming to manifest the law and not cancel it). In the case of Muhammad (S A W) and the Qur,'an. Muhammad was raised as the seal of all the prophets that have visited earlier. Instead of being sent like those prophets earlier, he was sent to the whole world with the Qur'an which serves as a completion of the previous books... Allah said;

"This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Quran 5:3]. Therefore, the Qur'an comes as a perfection to the ways of worship that has been illustrated earlier by the previous books.

4. I think I have answered your question in three.

These are my answers to your questions and I hope I have tried to answer them. I also hope you look at it from a rational angle so you may understand. Peace.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by owo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
After going through all the posts on this thread, I have arrived at the following conclusions;
1. Ignorance is the greatest disease that can afflict a man, woman, child, generation, community or nation.
2. There is no substitute to knowing THE TRUTH.
3. Banning other religous views, persuasions and beliefs, as done in most muslim majority countries / communities, is aimed at ensuring that THE TRUTH, is not known by muslims.
4. The Bible contains the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. As Jesus said, all others are thieves and robbers John 10vs8
5. A book like the quran, which quotes other books in order to validate its claims cannot be an ultimate revelation as it cannot stand alone.
6. The mark of a mediocre / usurper is that, it only stands or projects itself by putting down or discrediting another.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
owo: After going through all the posts on this thread, I have arrived at the following conclusions;
1. Ignorance is the greatest disease that can afflict a man, woman, child, generation, community or nation.
2. There is no substitute to knowing THE TRUTH.
3. Banning other religous views, persuasions and beliefs, as done in most muslim majority countries / communities, is aimed at ensuring that THE TRUTH, is not known by muslims.
4. The Bible contains the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. As Jesus said, all others are thieves and robbers John 10vs8
5. A book like the quran, which quotes other books in order to validate its claims cannot be an ultimate revelation as it cannot stand alone.
6. The mark of a mediocre / usurper is that, it only stands or projects itself by putting down or discrediting another.

You have just demonstrated a typical scope of your religion. Even an insane man knows the fact that the three christian debaters have been swept out here.

1. You talk of ignorance, without knowing how deep you're swimming in it. You celebrate christmas, a date which was given to the birth of christ with no standing backings or reference. in fact, that date is the day used in worshipping a roman idol. And you join in the celebration as ignorantly as a foolish man can think of.

2. I'll agree with you on this fact here, but I'll put it that you sure don't know the concept of that TRUTH you talk about.

3. Other religious views like engaging in homo acts, you think should be accepted in islamic countries. Secular acts you call it, where your ladies dress almost naked to your place of worships and confuse you pastors?.. I shouldn't be arguing with you, cos you don't know what your saying.

4. The bible contains the truth you said, but what about the contradictions? Don't be so dumb to know that somebody must have lied.

5. Then a book like the bible which can stand alone and be recognised as a white lie is something to take notice of too.

6. Verily, " The mark of a mediocre / usurper is that, it only stands or projects itself by putting down or discrediting another." You have said and I quote.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by owo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
golpen:

You have just demonstrated a typical scope of your religion. Even an insane man knows the fact that the three christian debaters have been swept out here.

1. You talk of ignorance, without knowing how deep you're swimming in it. You celebrate christmas, a date which was given to the birth of christ with no standing backings or reference. in fact, that date is the day used in worshipping a roman idol. And you join in the celebration as ignorantly as a foolish man can think of.

2. I'll agree with you on this fact here, but I'll put it that you sure don't know the concept of that TRUTH you talk about.

3. Other religious views like engaging in homo acts, you think should be accepted in islamic countries. Secular acts you call it, where your ladies dress almost naked to your place of worships and confuse you pastors?.. I shouldn't be arguing with you, cos you don't know what your saying.

4. The bible contains the truth you said, but what about the contradictions? Don't be so dumb to know that somebody must have lied.

5. Then a book like the bible which can stand alone and be recognised as a white lie is something to take notice of too.

6. Verily, " The mark of a mediocre / usurper is that, it only stands or projects itself by putting down or discrediting another." You have said and I quote.

Do not congratulate yourself because they gave reasons for withdrawing from the exchange. those reasons are on the thread and i read all of them. Summary: they do not want to continue an exchange if you would rather abuse, prove unintelligent or diversionary in your responses.

1. Hopefully you understand how deep too. Those that celebrate Christmas told you they were commanded to do so? They celebrate because they have freedom to think within the defined boundaries of the Christian faith. Also those that don't celebrate toe their line because they have freedom to think within the defined boundaries of the Christian faith. Celebration or non-celebration are not opposite, they are different shades or colours. Rom 14:5-6 The shallow mind can only perceive yes or no, black or white etc. This butresses the summation that ignorance is a grevious disease, indeed the most grevious.

2. Again I hope you understand TRUTH. Maybe you (like most humans) look for truth is some words, book, concept, idea, persuassion et al. How wrong that can be. For Like Elijah the prophet, most people would think that the words sent though a thundering voice is the right one, but nay, it is the wrong one. Surely, TRUTH cannot be subsituted and no machination of men or human wisdom can lead to it.

3. You may hang on the straw of the gross and basest lifestyle of lost men and women as a basis for persecuting, killing and torturing those that seek to show you the meaning of peace, love and justice. The blood and souls of men/women/children killed daily, churches burnt daily, children denied and sold in slavery because they don't share your views will be required at the hand of thier persecutors someday. Certainly, the veil shall be lifted, without human hands.

4. Contradictions you say? When the level of reasoning is sufficiently high , then things fall into place. A child needs years of of education to come to knowledge. Many of the things I read from you and others here really shows a low level of knowledge and wallowing in willfull ignorance. No one lied, you are the one that do not understand and many people like you have come back later to tell me thank you for the veil that was lifted from their hearts (first) and then their eyes (later).

5. It is certain that one of the marks of authenticity is a certain self validation. If the Bible never existed, then there would be no quran. However the reverse is not true. The Bible stays true to itself without any other book, quran inclusive. Therefore I understand the strenous and self defeating attempts at discrediting the Bible, since the "sanctity" of the quran depends on the success of that exercise.

6. The mark of a mediocre / usurper is that, it only stands or projects itself by putting down or discrediting another. Refer to point 5 above for explanation on why you have to try, at great self defeating effort, to discredit the Bible. It is why many are banned from hearing the truth that would set them free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brotherhood In Islam / Qatari Minister Opens First Grand Mosque In Copenhagen, Denmark / COVID-19: Ramadan In Mecca Great Mosque, 2019 Vs 2020 In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.