Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Son,mother And Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Son,mother And Lover (852 Views)

Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Son,mother And Lover by elizabetta(f): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2008
A guy found out that his mother is dating the man very close to their house and quarrel broke out between him and the mother.The mother is now afraid of losing both relationship,the one of his son and the man.Meanwhile this woman has no husband again,she doesn't know what to do.please advice
Re: The Son,mother And Lover by tRoOE(f): 4:07am On Apr 30, 2008
***shaking my head***, this is what i call oshi
Re: The Son,mother And Lover by Cadet(f): 4:42am On Apr 30, 2008
tRoOE:

***shaking my head***, these is what i called oshi
seriously, I agree with you on this.

@post
hisssssssssss
Re: The Son,mother And Lover by majamaja: 11:49am On May 01, 2008
this does not make sense.make the story clearer or is any of ot true?

(1) (Reply)

Reaction / Disprove This: If You Can / Only True Love Can Save Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.