Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? (711 Views)

ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt / I Just Woke Up To This.. / Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by Kinikini: 2:09pm On May 29, 2013
35 men had a election for two contestants and two winners emerged.

You are surprised to have public power in your homes.

I can boast how I rigged senatorial election and lie it off. NO qualms.

I can kidnap my neighbor’s son , collect ransom and be the chief mourner after killing the boy.

I can kill my beloved mum and keep the body in my cupboard for ten years.

I can kill over 100 policemen and SSS and boast about it, yet walks freely without care. No qualms.

I can become President by telling tales by the moonlight of my shoeless growing up years.

I need not fulfill my campaign promises and be CONFIDENT of re-election.

I can steal 36 Billion ……., I mean 36 whooping Billions, enjoys police protection and sue the govt for sacking me despite my loot.

I can celebrate my return from prison for corruption in a cathedral with govt officials.

I got to buy a jet for official leisure for $45M (7.0 BILLION NAIRA) and BORROW N250B for state infrastructure development thereafter.

I can get financial reward for perpetrating terror.

I get reward for sabotaging the state’s pipelines.

I get rewarded for kidnapping legitimate oil workers .

I have the second highest child maternal mortality rate in the world.

Highest graduate unemployment population in the world.

HAPPY DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZINESS. PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU GOT MORE.

WE GO LAUGH NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by mascot87(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2013
I fit steal billions of Naira and the Judge ask me to pay less than 0.5% of the money i stole and i am willing to pay the amount right there in the court premises angry
Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 29, 2013
You are in a failed nation called Nigeria. Na so we se am o! A country where mediocrity is celebrated with funfair. A country where crooks are celebrated like South Africans celebrate Mandela.
Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 29, 2013
You're in gbagaun city!
Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by simplyme3(f): 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
you mean where am I? what is the meaning of where are mine?
Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by Bobandgreat: 2:42pm On May 29, 2013
I don't think u have woken up because u can't murder English like this if u are fully awake. I will comment when u are not ";sleep writing"
Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by thisismike(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin Choi! I has die@who are mine.. grin grin
Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by Seum(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2013
You cant spell? Where are mine?
Re: Guys, I Been Sleeping For A Century And Just Woke Up. Where are mine? by Kinikini: 2:17pm On May 30, 2013
Soooo so sorry. Where am I?

Yab me more if you have never committed a spelling error.

(1) (Reply)

President GEJ Score Card According To His Electioneering Promises / What Is The Way Forward For Nigerian Police. / Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.