Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) (27141 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella:
Seriously? Nobody wants to
dance with an antelope. Stop chasing away potential voters angry
grin grin grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 8:35pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella:
Sharrap there jor and listen to me, I am vanneni's chief campaign manager and I say no to a salsa dance with you....f*cking deal with it.
We go dey fight for campaign manager again? See this girl o. undecided

Sexkillz, you no tell her who I be?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2013
xynerise:
We go dey fight for campaign manager again? See this girl o. undecided

Sexkillz, you no tell her who I be?
blah blah blah....you are not that important.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2013
I think I have said this a million times and I will repeat myself. if you like make you fine pass Agbani and get shape like Gisele Bunchen. If I no be your manager, nothing for you. My track record is there for everyone to see.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2013
sanb: Hahahaha; Trust Eze to come out with such antics!!! So, for your promotion, it's Tea-all-the-way and not Airline.... cheesy

cheesy cheesy yeaahhhh... hope you'll join my team? cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 8:43pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella:
blah blah blah....you are not that important.
grin. I will break your legs.

Ok, you will be my assistant, deal?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2013
sleekch1c:

Idowu be my campaign manager kiss
How much u wan drop? My hand don full o! But, deres room for more cuties.Tempt me! Show me wot u wecking wiv bebe! kiss
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2013
Afam; correct style... grin so who's your candidate? cool
Afam4eva: I think I have said this a million times and I will repeat myself. if you like make you fine pass Agbani and get shape like Gisele Bunchen. If I no be your manager, nothing for you. My track record is there for everyone to see.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On May 31, 2013
xynerise: Idowuigbo I no need you. Your batty na drawback.
Hahahaha.. Funny! undecided
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On May 31, 2013
Acidosis:

sad sad sad

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by lupey: 9:05pm On May 31, 2013
And no one wants to be my campaign manager embarassed well,maybe I shld just cheerlead myself. vote for lupey and u are guaranteed free litigation,if u don't mind an undergraduate doin it for u sha. Free change of wardrobes for every nairalander when I become queen. My rivals-adaobi,vanneni and co...watch ur backs. U guys are monopolising nairaland and leaving us shy babes 2 contest based on our faces alone. Mercy,pls!!!
Lol...may the most beautiful win! Cheers! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 31, 2013
First of all; you're pretty and Afam4eva is looking for a candidate...he'll do a brilliant job... cheesy

@Afam over to you.... cool
lupey: And no one wants to be my campaign manager embarassed well,maybe I shld just cheerlead myself. vote for lupey and u are guaranteed free litigation,if u don't mind an undergraduate doin it for u sha. Free change of wardrobes for every nairalander when I become queen. My rivals-adaobi,vanneni and co...watch ur backs. U guys are monopolising nairaland and leaving us shy babes 2 contest based on our faces alone. Mercy,pls!!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by fruityjojo(f): 9:11pm On May 31, 2013
Wow lupey ur very pretty. Black Beauty. Are u really a contestant? Didn't notice ur name amoung d verified?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On May 31, 2013
lupey: And no one wants to be my campaign manager embarassed well,maybe I shld just cheerlead myself. vote for lupey and u are guaranteed free litigation,if u don't mind an undergraduate doin it for u sha. Free change of wardrobes for every nairalander when I become queen. My rivals-adaobi,vanneni and co...watch ur backs. U guys are monopolising nairaland and leaving us shy babes 2 contest based on our faces alone. Mercy,pls!!!
Dark and lovely! Chillax... U go enter semi final gba! Dat wan sure. Cool down for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2013
Vote lupey and nikkyshyne undecided

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2013
Who wants to be my own campaign manager? :-)
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva: I think I have said this a million times and I will repeat myself. if you like make you fine pass Agbani and get shape like Gisele Bunchen. If I no be your manager, nothing for you. My track record is there for everyone to see.

do or die = politicians

go back to ur section,,, no come dey do gra gra for here angry angry angry angry angry cool grin grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2013
nikkyshyne: Vote lupey and nikkyshyne undecided
See waist! Omo dem go wound o! Efrebor! Efrebor! Go Nikki! Go!!! Woooohooooo!!!
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:20pm On May 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See waist! Omo dem go wound o! Efrebor! Efrebor! Go Nikki! Go!!! Woooohooooo!!!
hahahahahahahaha! Cool down babes. Those are boobs. Yea, I am that tall. cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2013
ItsModella & Afam4eva, we need to talk. :-)
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by 2legit2qwt: 9:50pm On May 31, 2013
nikkyshyne: hahahahahahahaha! Cool down babes. Those are boobs. Yea, I am that tall. cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Ok lets make Mr NL choose from the Ms NL contestants grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Mynd44: 10:18pm On May 31, 2013
After due high level meetings and due consultations with the board of Directors, My Managing company has decided that we would be choosing Miss Lupey as our candidate and we will be managing her.

We have been convinced that Miss Lupey has what it takes and even I have to say she is beautiful, smart and intelligent. We are hoping that the same way we did business with Miss Achukwunet and she was crowned Miss Nairaland, Miss Lupey would also be crowned.

We want to use this medium to tell our agents and people that we have made our choice and they are directed to start their underground campaigns as we cannot fail.

We will have another meeting tonight to look at angles to use and what we need to do.

Mynd_44
For Winners campaign organisation.

2 Likes

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

According to my kid today "Mom, that dress makes you look fat" angry

pele oo ! grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2013
adaobi123:

pele oo ! grin

He wanted to take a pic like yours today.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

He wanted to take a pic like yours today.

really ? I guess he's flexible like me grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 31, 2013
adaobi123:

really ? I guess he's flexible like me grin

No lol he epic failed. Im better than him.

Vote for my guys in the Mr thread and ill show my flexible pics grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No lol he epic failed. Im better than him.

Vote for my guys in the Mr thread and ill show my flexible pics grin

you're better ?

hmmmmm......who are you rooting for ? cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2013
adaobi123:

you're better ?

hmmmmm......who are you rooting for ? cool

Im lots better than him. Im a gymnastic ninja. wink

TEAMOBINNAU grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 31, 2013
Am interested in the contest,how do I apply?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2013
smh
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im lots better than him. Im a gymnastic ninja. wink

TEAMOBINNAU grin

hmmmmmmm we shall see wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.