Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27005 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2022
For me strongly dislike a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

The type of woman I pray for is one who is very industrious, submissive and sexually decent who will never sell her body for money.

So guys let us know the type of woman you want and the type you pray never to come across.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
I share in your opinion chief undecided...
It'll truly be disastrous to have this kind of individual in ones life undecided....
I can't even wish this, for my enemy sef undecided...

Sadly...
These kind of women make up a very large population of females across the globe undecided...

They're still productive ones out there sha undecided...
I pray God brings more of them my way kiss...

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by otherway: 6:40pm On May 07, 2022
Unfortunately 95% of Nigerian ladies fall into your description.

So unfortunate.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Qatar2022: 7:00pm On May 07, 2022
Any man that want something out of this life should stay away from such ladies

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
I don't believe you can take care of a financially independent woman.

Don't wish for yourself something you can't handle.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2022
what about the below liabilities:
- a GREEDY woman
- a LAZY woman
- an UNGRATEFUL woman
- a PHYSICALLY/EMOTINALLY ABUSIVE woman
- a DISRESPECTFUL woman
- an UNTRUSTWORTHY woman
- a DESPERATE woman

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2022
Lalasticlala what type of woman do you pray never to come across?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- a GREEDY woman
- a LAZY woman
- an UNGRATEFUL woman
- a DISRESPECTFUL woman
- an UNTRUSTWORTHY woman
- a DESPERATE woman

Hmmmm! Nah im be sey man go remain single o cos in my opinion every woman has at least one of the listed.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:
Hmmmm! Nah im be sey man go remain single o cos in my opinion every woman has at least one of the listed.

i think in Africa, yes, many women have one or more of these above traits, but as soon as you leave the continent, it greatly diminishes. in the real world (where hunger and poverty isnt so prevalent) it is so easy to find a woman who doesnt have such above liability traits.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by InfinityFabric: 7:58pm On May 07, 2022
Bitter girls of Nairaland.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i think in Africa, yes, many women have one or more of these above traits, but as soon as you leave the continent, it greatly diminishes. in the real world (where hunger and poverty isnt so prevalent) it is so easy to find a woman who doesnt have such above liability traits.

But they are mostly disrespectful in western countries.

27 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:
But they are mostly disrespectful in western countries.

i think its more that women in the real world are more comfortable in their own lives, thus less worries, so they can focus fully on what they desire and aint afraid to go after it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 9:14pm On May 07, 2022
Women wey get craziness for head. It is a no no for me. They are plenty on nairaland here e.g. jeon, sweetplum and candidlady.

15 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
Richsteemit:
Women wey get craziness for head. It is a no no for me. They are plenty on nairaland here e.g. jeon, sweetplum and candidlady.
You go soon run mad.
I ll make sure I follow you up till them carry you go psychiatry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:
For me i pray never ever to come across a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

So guys let us know the type of woman you pray never to come across.
What kind of man are you?
If you are good you deserve goodness. If you are bad, you deserve every sour orange on this planet. No be curse. It's a life of give n take.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- a GREEDY woman
- a LAZY woman
- an UNGRATEFUL woman
- a DISRESPECTFUL woman
- an UNTRUSTWORTHY woman
- a DESPERATE woman
Which kind man you be? List your qualities.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
Any man that's not good should not expect any good woman. In fact anything good.
Last Drop
All you Redpilllers, set of lazy boys with one boxer for 3 days or for a week. You go marry refuse dump.
* You are not neat and you want a neat woman.
* You dey cheat & you wan marry a woman loyal to only you, na lie.
* You are not responsible & you want it all in a woman, I ll give you kaolin. Go & mould your woman.
It's either you all corporate or there ll be war no peace & hell ll loose.
That Toks2008, MrBrownJay1 are failed comedians.
The Goddess has spoken.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
FEMINIST, I HATE FEMINISTS..... I hate to come across such ladies, very bittered,unreasonable, manipulative set of people, all FEMINISTS should better avoid me sad

Once I know that as a lady you are a feminist, I would immediately avoid you as a plague sad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

You go soon run mad.
I ll make sure I follow you up till them carry you go psychiatry.

You see waiting we dey talk grin grin. Your boyfriend dey tryoo

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2022
Richsteemit:

You see waiting we dey talk grin grin. Your boyfriend dey tryoo
My man is a.good man. He's getting every thing good from me. But you this PoorSteemit, you are broke, black, long & hopeless.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- a GREEDY woman
- a LAZY woman
- an UNGRATEFUL woman
- a DISRESPECTFUL woman
- an UNTRUSTWORTHY woman
- a DESPERATE woman

A perfect example of sweetplum grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

What kind of man are you?
If you are good you deserve goodness. If you are bad, you deserve every sour orange on this planet. No be curse. It's a life of give n take.

Some ladies and baseless unwarranted defensive nature... Even if I be the worst man on earth how does it nullify my preferences?

Recieve sense in Jesus name.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

My man is a.good man. He's getting every thing good from me. But you this PoorSteemit, you are broke, black, long & hopeless.

grin grin grin you funny die. You mean a simp that you disrespect and abuse anyhow.

35 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2022
Richsteemit:

grin grin grin you funny die. You mean a simp that you disrespect and abuse anyhow.
I dislike simps. I can't stand them.
But my man has empathy. He's a definition of a good guy

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 9:25pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

Some ladies and baseless unwarranted defensive nature... Even if I be the worst man on earth how does it nullify my preferences?

Jesus dont do that grin
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

Some men with vague expectations. Expecting what they can't give.
Toks2008, receive sense Insha Allah, amen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Some men with vague expectations. Expecting what they can't give.
Toks2008, receive sense Insha Allah, amen.

If you think I'm in your league you are mistaking.

I enjoy nairaland as a content creator and perhaps interact with sensible and intelligent people but I won't belittle myself to banter words with an inconsequential attention seeker like you.

Have a great weekend.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by RightToReject(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2022
You ought not to waste time and energy praying never to have a particular kind of woman; instead, you ought to be pitying the woman who will not be the kind that is deserving of your good side that will be unfortunate to come close to you.

- When the good one with good intentions comes, you treat her queenly.

- When the bad but disingenuous one comes, you treat her cruelly overtly.

- When the bad haughty one comes, you disingenuously treat her cruelly covertly.

Summarily, the end goal, as a man, must always be that if someone must lose or get hurt, it shouldn't be you literally.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
Richsteemit:

Jesus dont do that grin

I actually forgot to add Dumb ladies as part of those I pray to never come across. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 9:34pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

I dislike simps. I can't stand them.
But my man has empathy. He's a definition of a good guy

You don't deserve a good man with this your behaviour. I pray you change. Someone you don't know you are calling him hopeless, broke.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your man or your men?....

Olosho tok true naa....

Kikiiiikiiiiiiii...
E pain am

20 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

I actually forgot to add Dumb ladies as part of those I pray to never come across. smiley

Bro habaa. Pity this girl now. You mean she doesn't have any atom of sense in her head.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.