Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. (26909 Views)

Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Nelson21(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
I saw this on X today. Is it true or false?
Also, to the married folks, if your wife suddenly gets a tattoo, how will you react?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by JONSYN7154: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
True

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by talented321: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tattoo may not mean anything to the person who has it but the public is looking at you with a different eye' even as man unless u are doing well...
Some women draw tatto because of an experience while some draw it because of an achievement and vice versa but people will look at you with different eyes because it is just the nature....
Tattoo is just a sign of irresponsible lifestyle to the public in this part of the world....

293 Likes 18 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by PrettyRX: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Some tattoos are for medical purposes (usually for aesthetic after surgery)
Asides that, it gives a wayward and unclassy look

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Jahzrockballer(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by MetroLane: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Personally I don't like it.

Imagine smashing your babe and you see the tattoo of her ex's name on her yansh...

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Yankee101: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Absolutely
Add dirty weaves
Add smells

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by marlow1962(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
I love ladies with tats, as I'm also a big lover of tattoo. But a lady get tats in some body part makes me wonder how well her brain functions.
You will see women carry their dilapidated breast and give the tattoo artist to draw nonsense.
Marry who you love they say, but as a guy looking for marriage, I will 100% reject any lady with tats in their melon or other sensitive parts. Make my parents no go say "inside all the women for this world, na this one where they like leopard you carry come show us?" Lol, I will also say that to my kids, if they do the same too.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by LikeAking: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
False!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by AmazingELixir: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ok
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Reelmii: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by darkmarky(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Where you put your tattoos just tells me the kind of lady you are.

On your chest, ass, thighs.. I'm not marrying.

On your lower/upperback, elbows, navel, hands. I'm marrying.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by 2dominate: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Very true, i detest it.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by tejumorelar: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Its called Iyanma....

9 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by JealousCobra(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Once seen a tattoo on her body, to me she is a wayward, I won't care for her further explanations!!

😎

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
I don't mind fresh tattoos.
But for the sake of the children, No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by XtraFortunes: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yes I don't like it grin

It makes one look irresponsible especially if your not in entertainment/showbiz

But some people with tattoos could have the best hearts ever, so do well to make sure you don't always judge a book by its cover

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
I like them for olosho work. You genetically goes into a rage mode banging a heavily tattooed guy. It's like a tradition.

But for a wife, God forbid grin

My wife can actually get a tattoo if we're married. Maybe a small butterfly at the laps or waist, where of course, it is only accessible to me, while naked.

You dig?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
I like to knack their toto but I hate keeping them friend.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Evestar200(f): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Not all men sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Chetas81(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
WHY DO I HAVE TO GO FOR SICK FEMALE UNDER TATTOO DESIGN 😃

3 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by 4words: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
I really detest it, though I won't judge you, your life experience led you there. However, we don't see ladies that put on tattoo and marriageable or wifey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Newdawn30: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Do women GENERALLY likes USED CAR? they dream for BRAND NEW!
Na when Balance no carry am , we scavenge for the BEST from REST from FAILRY USED, if ur case is CRITICAL u can now go for MOSTLY USED (OKPO) grin
So Same Goes for a MAN'S Interest in Women.
Tattoos no define a GOOD WOMAN (might even be the BEST ) but they come last to mind (na AUCTIONING man go purchase dem)

2 Likes

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by stano2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Once i see a lady with tattoos, it’s a serious turn off especially if she’s has nothing doing to earn a living.

I’m yet to meet a lady with tattoos in this country who’s not into runs or drugs.
Many even pay in kind to get their tattoos done.

Once you see a lady with tattoos on booobs, inner laps…omo you will never see her dress decent again.

OGs will understand.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by AImiron: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
I like tiny lettered tattoos on ladies, any part of the body except b00bs, abdomen and face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Mykelslim: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Thoughts go wild when you meet a girl with tattoo. Innocent girls don't draw tattoos excluding exceptions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nelson21:
I saw this on X today. Is it true or false?
Also, to the married folks, if your wife suddenly gets a tattoo, how will you react?

Please, don't generalize.

Not every man likes their women boring and unadventurous.

Honestly, the only thing restricting men and women in Nigeria is just religion, not even tradition... Cos tattoos and body art are well within our culture as Africans.

Personally, I will never put tattoos on my person (I like my body unadorned by ink), but I see nothing wrong in my wife getting one as long as it is decent, in moderation, and with meaningful messages or art.

You can't be associated closely to me with demonic or twisted arts or wordings on your body... No way.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by siraj1402(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Apart from the fact that my religion doesn't support it. Never will I move near anyone with tattoo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by iHateFraudsters: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Same.

I hate tats.

Very disgusting 🤢

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by rapheal5(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Tattoo may not mean anything to the person who has it but the public is looking at you with a different eye' even as man unless u are doing well...
Some women draw tatto because of an experience while some draw it because of an achievement and vice versa but people will look at you with different eyes because it is just the nature....
Tattoo is just a sign of irresponsible lifestyle to the public....
same as dreadlocks in africa

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sojourn Into Marriage In Pictures / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.