Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up (27088 Views)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Someone I know is secretly dating her cousin's husband, the said man was responsible for this lady's new job and she works directly under the man , same office and everything.

They all work at the same place but wife works in a different department, the annoying part is that this lady is far older than her cousin, a divorcee who is yet to remarry. I saw all their love messages to each other but they've not had sex because the man was complaining that she claims to love him but they have never made the love. I stumbled on all these when she asked me to take a picture of her with her phone and the love messages of that man came in, I quickly exported all their chats to my phone and I saw everything, I couldn't even sleep that day because this aunty is the last person I ever expect such deadly snaky habits from.

Now whenever I see all of them together I cringe, knowing fully well what's secretly going on. The thing is bordering me and I feel I should exposed them before they commit the abominable act of sex

Though from their chats she has resisted all kinds of moves from the man aside their exchange of love words. Another side is that this aunty and the man travelled together recently and came back the next day but from their conversation it doesn't look like anything happened but I don't know if they slept in different rooms.

Aunty has always told the man that she won't do anything with him that will hurt her cousin but the man keeps pressuring her. So my own is I'm so uncomfortable keeping this secret , I'm so tempted to confront this aunty that I know what she's doing but I'm still holding myself back.

What do I do please because I can't promise of keeping this secret and minding my business, I just can't.

Please how do I go about this?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by fourboys: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na married men dey reign now... Make I do go marry shocked

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
fourboys:
Na married men dey reign now
Her Cousin's husband oooo . So 😢 and the man is a renowned chronic womanizer . This aunty is the last person I expect such from. The thing is really disturbing me because the man's wife doesn't deserve this type of nonsense

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Some men sef, who do u want to report give?

13 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
Some men sef, who do u want to report give?
I want to confront the aunty that why will she decend so low to fall into the trap of this man. In their conversation the man was telling her that he had loved her right from when he set his eyes on her during the introduction ceremony of his wife. She foolishly gave in after little pressure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
This matter just get as he be. U said he is the one responsible for her work, that means he will bleep her for sure, can u talk to this man? Like are u a bit closer to him?
IconicR:
I want to confront the aunty that why will she decend so low to fall into the trap of this man. In their conversation the man was telling her that he had loved her right from when he set his eyes on her during the introduction ceremony of his wife. She foolishly gave in after little pressure.

3 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Anijay1212(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
angry

Op my advice is that you use a different sim card and send a text message to the woman warning her not to succumb to the man's wickedness, that you know what is going on and will not hesitate to report her.
Na four forty she go run.
But that man get mind sha,e be like say to die dey hungry am.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
This matter just get as he be. U said he is the one responsible for her work, that means he will bleep her for sure, can u talk to this man? Like are u a bit closer to him?
I'm closer to the aunty than the man, she will be so ashamed if I confront her. As for the man seriously I can't stand him, we are not close

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by TheFreshVanilla: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Why did you export their private conversation? Imagine the gut!! All because you want to know what's happening in their life. People like you are dangerous to keep close.

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
U can tell the aunty in a very calm manner without making her feel too bad, talk with points and she will wake up. But the biggest problem as a man and from experience the man is the major problem here, even if u tell the aunty he might still bleep her because many women are very easy to bleep in this type of situation, but still yet let her know if she get conscience he go worry her well well.
As for u, u need to respect urself and mind ur business, if thing go one way u are the one to be blame because this life get as he be, so u urself need to observe ur moves before they call u name.
IconicR:
I'm closer to the aunty than the man, she will be so ashamed if I confront her. As for the man seriously I can't stand him, we are not close

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Why did you export their private conversation? Imagine the gut!! All because you want to know what's happening in their life. People like you are dangerous to keep close.
Never had the intention but had to when the man's love messages came in while trying to take pictures with her phone. Curiosity got the better part of me because e shock me to my bone marrow

7 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
U can tell the aunty in a very calm manner without making her feel too bad, talk with points and she will wake up. But the biggest problem as a man and from experience the man is the major problem here, even if u tell the aunty he might still bleep her because many women are very easy to bleep in this type of situation, but still yet let her know if she get conscience he go worry her well well.
As for u, u need to respect urself and mind ur business, if thing go one way u are the one to be blame because this life get as he be, so u urself need to observe ur moves before they call u name.
From their chats she has strongly resisted all form of private meeting or physical romance aside their exchange of love chats, so I think her conscience is still working for now but that man is not backing down, he's hell bent on sleeping with her and the aunty told her that'll never be possible. I don't know when I'll recover from this shock because the aunty is someone I never expected such from.

2 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
That is life for u. But it is the man that is forcing her according to u.
I still believe that woman go fall for him, it just temporal yanga, she already like d guy but her conscience they worry her small
IconicR:
From their chats she has strongly resisted all form of private meeting or physical romance aside their exchange of love chats, so I think her conscience is still working for now but that man is not backing down, he's hell bent on sleeping with her and the aunty told her that'll never be possible. I don't know when I'll recover from this shock because the aunty is someone I never expected such from.

9 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
That is life for u. But it is the man that is forcing her according to u.
I still believe that woman go fall for him, it just temporal yanga, she already like d guy but her conscience they worry her small
Yes she like him and there's been exchange of I love you and I love you too from both of them. The aunty is very shameless to have fallen for him, the man was even asking her the percentage of her love for him and she said 100% . Shame is catching me for and that's why I'm holding back in confronting her because the man's wife is acting clueless around them, very 😭

2 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by sslcrypt: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
Someone I know is secretly dating her cousin's husband, the said man was responsible for this lady's new job and she works directly under the man , same office and everything.
They all work at the same place but wife works in a different department, the annoying part is that this lady is far older than her cousin, a divorcee who is yet to remarry. I saw all their love messages to each other but they've not had sex because the man was complaining that she claims to love him but they have never made the love. I stumbled on all these when she asked me to take a picture of her with her phone and the love messages of that man came in, I quickly exported all their chats to my phone and I saw everything, I couldn't even sleep that day because this aunty is the last person I ever expect such deadly snaky habits from.
Now whenever I see all of them together I cringe, knowing fully well what's secretly going on. The thing is bordering me and I feel I should exposed them before they commit the abominable act of sex
Though from their chats she has resisted all kinds of moves from the man aside their exchange of love words. Another side is that this aunty and the man travelled together recently and came back the next day but from their conversation it doesn't look like anything happened but I don't know if they slept in different rooms. Aunty has always told the man that she won't do anything with him that will hurt her cousin but the man keeps pressuring her. So my own is I'm so uncomfortable keeping this secret , I'm so tempted to confront this aunty that I know what she's doing but I'm still holding myself back.
What do I do please because I can't promise of keeping this secret and minding my business, I just can't. Please how do I go about this?

That means you can't work in espionage.

9 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by AntiWailer: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
lol..

AMEBO is eating you up.

She is secretly dating her cousin's husband and u also confirmed she has been turning down every attempt to get down.

You have no idea the difficult situation she found her self when she was jobless. If she wanted to fvck him, she would av done so.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
sslcrypt:

That means you can't work in espionage.
I can't especially if it's against humanity

4 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
AntiWailer:
lol..

AMEBO is eating you up.

She is secretly dating her cousin's husband and u also confirmed she has been turning down every attempt to get down.

You have no idea the difficult situation she found her self when she was jobless. If she wanted to fvck him, she would av done so.
Her Cousin's husband ooo, the aunty is way older than this her cousin ooo. Why will she agree to his love advances, I never expected such from her. SMH

3 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
You go funny well well i swear. The chats just dey burst ur head, take it easy things are bond to happen and we have to accept the reality. U don't know if u confront the aunt and she might get evil plans agains u because
1.she will be afraid whether u will tell her cousin, which will result to everybody hearing the update including their family.
2.she is working under this man so if the news fly it might affect her work.
And u know ur gender anything that will stop their chopings they are ready to die for it. So it is also a very dangerous task for u as well.
IconicR:
Yes she like him and there's been exchange of I love you and I love you too from both of them. The aunty is very shameless to have fallen for him, the man was even asking her the percentage of her love for him and she said 100% . Shame is catching me for and that's why I'm holding back in confronting her because the man's wife is acting clueless around them,

3 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
You go funny well well i swear. The chats just dey burst ur head, take it easy things are bond to happen and we have to accept the reality. U don't know if u confront the aunt and she might get evil plans agains u because
1.she will be afraid whether u will tell her cousin, which will result to everybody hearing the update including their family.
2.she is working under this man so if the news fly it might affect her work.
And u know ur gender anything that will stop their chopings they are ready to die for it. So it is also a very dangerous task for u as well.
She shocked me to my bones, as in that type of aunty you can never expect such from. She can't do me anything but she'll be so ashamed before me and will lose her confidence which is why I'm still holding back . I'll still use style to check her phone during the week to see how far they've gone. I just pity the wife in all of these
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
This two places crack me up, u must be something else o girl i don laugh tire. Ur husband/boyfriend must becareful, u just be like fbi
IconicR:
Yes she like him and there's been exchange of I love you and I love you too from both of them.
The man was even asking her the percentage of her love for him and she said 100%

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
No wahala, if u have the guts u can confront her in a polite way.
Quote me when u
IconicR:
She shocked me to my bones, as in that type of aunty you can never expect such from. She can't do me anything but she'll be so ashamed before me and will lose her confidence which is why I'm still holding back . I'll still use style to check her phone during the week to see how far they've gone. I just pity the wife in all of these
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
This two places crack me up, u must be something else o girl i don laugh tire. Ur husband/boyfriend must becareful, u just be like fbi
They have awaken the spirit of curiosity in me. It's a case of experiencing the unexpected from an unexpected person. The whole thing really affected me, like I'm never going to trust anyone again, it kind of break me.

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
No wahala, if u have the guts u can confront her in a polite way.
Quote me when u
Kai whenever I think of the shame that will befall her, it makes me hold back. I just want to monitor them and whenever I see that she's going soft with him in his love making request I'll quickly borrow courage and confront her so that it'll never happen. Hmmm I'm still so shocked
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Like seriously, it is the first time u experience such incident when they never even bleep sef, abeg no let me put story 4 u
IconicR:
They have awaken the spirit of curiosity in me. It's a case of experiencing the unexpected from an unexpected person. The whole thing really affected me, like I'm never going to trust anyone again, it kind of break me.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
talented321:
Like seriously, it is the first time u experience such incident when they never even bleep sef, abeg no let me put story 4 u
I've never really had the experience but maybe I'm this shocked because of the aunty involved. That type of aunty you'll never expect such from and the man's wife can even vouch for her

2 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Is the aunt up 40 or 50? And the man
IconicR:
I've never really have the experience but maybe I'm this shocked because of the aunty involved. That type of aunty you'll never expect such from and the man's wife can even vouch for her
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Is the aunt up 40 or 50? And the man
The aunty is in her early 40s while the man should be in his 50s
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by talented321: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok goodnight, u can quote me when
IconicR:
The aunty is in her early 40s while the man should be in his 50s

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Ok goodnight, u can quote me when
Thanks, good night

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by luminouz(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2023
Bullshiiit tales from a fuqed up wîtch!!

I pass.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by luminouz(m): 12:36am On Jul 17, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

I concur. I have never seen such uselessness in my life. You had the guts to export someone's chats? That's straight up thievery, and that makes such person as bad as bank robbers and politicians like Gandollar. She should be arrested and thrown to jail for breach of privacy, theft and slander. Then she should be sacked without a kobo paid for work done. Such a person can leak company's secrets. Tufiakwa!!!

I recommend that the judge gives the wîtch 30 years with hard labour.🙂🙂🙂🙂

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.