Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed (25539 Views)

Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. / Kidnapped Victims Rescued From Hotel In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 3:36pm On May 30, 2013
Body = Ghana Queen

Face = Tie

Lips = Naija

Complexion = Ghana

Accents = Ghana

I loveeeeeeeee Ghana Women.....

Only Senegalese can trump them

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Cusubaba(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

kiss....You Dark Chocolate Mami?..... kiss
Hahahaha.... Pls kindly remove that ur she-boon picture in ur profile. Black is beautiful but Ghana made it ugly. Ur too charcoal that I can't even see ur face in ur profile picture. Too charcoal to the extent that when children see u in night they will run away for their precious lifes.

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by EmperorOlu: 3:45pm On May 30, 2013
emmanuel4758: shalap if pakistan have nuclear power dats mean nigerian hav nuclear warhead mtchew

Let me guess ,you are an Ngbeke Chai see illiterate wey no know say Paki get get nuclear missles. The mumuness of some Nigerian go make person laf ntire.Oya here read ,don't be lazy READ : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

powerblaze:

Pakistan has no missile capable of hitting naija.. Thats a different matter in a full blown war.. U guys watch too many movies.. Last time i checked, you dont need a nuclear factory to build a missile.. you can BUY it.. I prefer peace any day! The nuclear explosions i watched on youtube is frighetning!!

Wetin you dey yarn? You drink ogogoro abi wetin? Shey na catapult you think say paki go take fire the nuclear bomb?? Please do some reading and stop exposing your lack of knowlegde.The Pakistani military has ballistic missiles just like India which have the range of around 5000Km. Apart from that they have several long range fighters jets like F-16 Fighting Falcon and JF-17 Thunder that can easily fly to Nigeria and drop Nuclear missiles on strategic targets.Na so una go dey make noise,common boko haram una no fit tame na paki you wan go fight.Go fight now make we see. grin

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2013
It is not the right of the Pakistani citizens to take the law into their own hands by killing Nigerians in their country. I think that is a very barbaric way to settle matters and it doesn't speak good about the people with their bad reputations when its comes to insurgency as well can be said about the Northern Nigerians with Boko Haram terrorism plan. This is clear they are just no civilized and very backward in addressing issues relating to international relations.

The ransom should be paid if that will be the best solution and let the abducted be freed than this primitive threat coming from Pakistanis as though that would be a better solution. I hope they desist from showing off such repugnant threat and let those responsible for the release of the kidnapped do their job.

If at the end they are killed and the Pakistanis go on rampage it is not going to favor any side, that is a truth. I wonder why Pakistanis are taking to threat in this case though.

They should be aware that nobody gives a f**k about their threat and that is not a solution to the problem. It is in the best interest of everybody to solve the problem in any possible means to get those people released, even if it requires paying some money(they refused). They should just desist from making some boring primitive threat!

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by lekkie073(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Let me guess ,you are an Ngbeke Chai see illiterate wey no know say Paki get get nuclear missles. The mumuness of some Nigerian go make person laf ntire.Oya here read ,don't be lazy READ : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

Wetin you dey yarn? You drink ogogoro abi wetin? Shey na catapult you think say paki go take fire the nuclear bomb?? Please do some reading and stop exposing your lack of knowlegde.The Pakistani military has ballistic missiles just like India which have the range of around 5000Km. Apart from that they have several long range fighters jets like F-16 Fighting Falcon and JF-17 Thunder that can easily fly to Nigeria and drop Nuclear missiles on strategic targets.Na so una go dey make noise,common boko haram una no fit tame na paki you wan go fight.Go fight now make we see. grin
Rantings of an inferior thinker angry
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2013
London-X:
Nigerians are nomads.

I can remember vividly that a Nigerian was arrested in Afghanistan with a few Taliban fighters a couple of years ago, for fake passports. And I'm sure there are Nigerians in Maldives, Somalia, Yemen, Greenland, and the arctic region. grin

Eskimos might be Nigerians as well, to be honest. grin

Nigerians aren't pale or white-looking like eskimos.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by EmperorOlu: 3:51pm On May 30, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Pls kindly remove that ur she-boon picture in ur profile. Black is beautiful but Ghana made it ugly. [/b]Ur too charcoal that I can't even see ur face in ur profile picture. Too charcoal to the extent that when children see u in night they will run away for their precious lifes.

[size=30pt]ROFLMAO !!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2013
London-X:
Nigerians are nomads.

I can remember vividly that a Nigerian was arrested in Afghanistan with a few Taliban fighters a couple of years ago, for fake passports. And I'm sure there are Nigerians in Maldives, Somalia, Yemen, Greenland, and the arctic region. grin

Eskimos might be Nigerians as well, to be honest. grin

Only that Nigerians aren't pale or white-looking like eskimos.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 3:52pm On May 30, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Pls kindly remove that ur she-boon picture in ur profile. Black is beautiful but Ghana made it ugly. Ur too charcoal that I can't even see ur face in ur profile picture. Too charcoal to the extent that when children see u in night they will run away for their precious lifes.

She isn't Ghanaian....

& She is Beautiful

Smh
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by jidewin(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2013
boron10:
and benin people
Ol boy u serious so? who tell you say bini dey paki...of all country....na europe my people dey base o. angry

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

This is nonsense. This is a child talk. If that is it then such a little issue as kidnapping turning into nuclear fight, which I know can never happened ,might spark nuclear arm race as well. I don't think Pakistanis have the capability to fight long range war as from their location to Nigeria. They might face many problems that will diminish their strength. The AU might get involved and the proliferation of nuclear arms will start immediately. The UN will never allowed such in the first case. So, the Nuclear talk is just a child's blab.

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 30, 2013
lekkie073:

weaklings are noisy fellows

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Cusubaba(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Big smelling asz is sexccii...

Their Faces are pretty as hell.

Ill give naija chicks the victory in the Lips Department Though
Mumu... Nigerian beautiful dark skin lady Agbani Darengo won Miss World 2001 while charcoal Ghanaian lady with smelling big asz won world Miss She-boon 2012.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by EmperorOlu: 3:58pm On May 30, 2013
lekkie073:

Are you sure about that? How about you take me on in an intellectual debate? Let's see how far you get before your brain over heats.Don't mistake my choice of language for lack of intelligence,rational thought or proper vocabulary.You will be shocked when i floor you in a debate so cool off with your "I am superior to you attitude".I have taken on people like you before only to discover that they are fronting and have no ability to reason intelligently or display evidence that their IQ is above 100.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by jidewin(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2013
berem:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/we-shall-kill-nigerians-in-pakistan-if-families-of-kidnap-victims/
Oya make dem start. We go see who go get casualties pass.Na we governemtn say make dem kidnap them? wey dem go dey come dey do gragra. In fact all asians,indians, bangalesh,pakistani,including lebanese and all the rest we go gather take send message.Dem plenty for our telecommunications and construction industries.Naija.. we ready for TIT FOR TAT..Imagine pakistan...of all useless terrorist countries...India better pass them.Nonsense! angry angry angry
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by emmabest2000(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2013
Thousands of Nigerians live in Karachi
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by EmperorOlu: 4:02pm On May 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:

weaklings are noisy fellows

Funny how you choose not to address me directly but hide behind the skirt of lekkie073. Talk about weaklings undecided
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by lekkie073(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Are you sure about that? How about you take me on in an intellectual debate? Let's see how far you get before your brain over heats.Don't mistake my choice of language for lack of intelligence,rational thought or proper vocabulary.You will be shocked when i floor you in a debate so cool off with your "I am superior to you attitude".I have taken on people like you before only to discover that they are fronting and have no ability to reason intelligently or display evidence that their IQ is above 100.
Dont be offended, ogbeni ode angry
Btw, my one thousandt+1 comment on nairaland. Oya, go check grin
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by victorv12(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2013
The Nigeria government shouldn't see this threat as an empty threat...they mean It!!

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by EmperorOlu: 4:11pm On May 30, 2013
all4naija: This is nonsense. This is a child talk. If that is it then such a little issue as kidnapping turning into nuclear fight, which I know can never happened ,might spark nuclear arm race as well. I don't think Pakistanis have the capability to fight long range war as from their location to Nigeria. They might face many problems that will diminish their strength. The AU might get involved and the proliferation of nuclear arms will start immediately. The UN will never allowed such in the first case. So, the Nuclear talk is just a child's blab.

Really? So it is not child talk when the previous posters here threatened to attack Pakistan.You Sir need to get your coffee as you are still dazed from yesterday's hangover.No one said this matter will lead to war.I was just educating the obviously illiterate and pathetically dumb NLers here who do not have an inkling about Pakistan's Military strength.It irritates me when all these clueless buffoons come here to talk about issues in a way that depicts their acute ignorance about foreign nations.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by lekkie073(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Really? So it is not child talk when the previous posters here threatened to attack Pakistan.You Sir need to get your coffee as you are still dazed from yesterday's hangover.No one said this matter will lead to war.I was just educating the obviously illiterate and pathetically dumb NLers here who do not have an inkling about Pakistan's Military strength.It irritates me when all these clueless buffoons come here to talk about issues in a way that depicts their acute ignorance about foreign nations.
Child's blab is quite different from child talk........
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by K4: 4:17pm On May 30, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Pls kindly remove that ur she-boon picture in ur profile. Black is beautiful but Ghana made it ugly. Ur too charcoal that I can't even see ur face in ur profile picture. Too charcoal to the extent that when children see u in night they will run away for their precious lifes.
Mumu! what do you know about being ugly or beautiful? and you think nigerian are pretty? the most ugliest! damn, look at their stomachs- most of them are pregnant. they look like inflated balloons! grin

funk of fugliness! the ugliest people on earth are in that sh1thole called nigeria! grin grin

you need to get that your stvpid head examined for an advanced case of schizophrenia grin grin grin
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by K4: 4:27pm On May 30, 2013
Cusubaba: Mumu... Nigerian beautiful dark skin lady Agbani Darengo won Miss World 2001 while charcoal Ghanaian lady with smelling big asz won world Miss She-boon 2012.
evil scumbaag, what englsih word do you know apart from charcoal? inferiority complex bi dis! animal in human flesh, that is what you are. I guess you are a snow white nigerian? now I know why nigeria is the bleaching capital of the world. so in that sick,clueless,filthy sac you call brain, anything black is bad and ugly,huh? with this level of reasoning, you can only be a nigerian, the dumbest people on earth. there are more 'charcoal black' people in your sh1thole country than the whole of Ghana! I can even name some of them-- the late Mrs.Babangida,former IGP tafa Balogun,my good friend Ronke Bello in Abuja, even OBJ too many of them. apart from parts of the east, most nigerians are fucking 'charcoal black' fvcking igbo eeediot! grin
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by K4: 4:29pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Body = Ghana Queen

Face = Tie

Lips = Naija

Complexion = Ghana

Accents = Ghana

I loveeeeeeeee Ghana Women.....

Only Senegalese can trump them
Thank you, jare. haters go hug transformer and jump off some cliff cheesy
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2013
K4: Thank you, jare. haters go hug transformer and jump off some cliff cheesy

The truth is that nobody gives a f**k about Ghanaians. They are just trying to be relevant when they are not

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by nicago: 4:38pm On May 30, 2013
berem: I don't regard this as an empty threat. Do Nigerians live in Pakistan? Na wah for my people!

My brother, there is a very healthy Nigerian community in almost EVERY major town in Pakistan. I pray for the safety of my people.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by bababuff(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2013
To hell with the Pakistanis. who are are they threatening angry
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by K4: 4:49pm On May 30, 2013
all4naija: The truth is that nobody gives a f**k about Ghanaians. They are just trying to be relevant when they are not
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 30, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by kamelonaire(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Islamabad undecided
if i shld ask u, wat did u want to do wit the capital
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Cusubaba(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2013
K4: evil scumbaag, what englsih word do you know apart from charcoal? inferiority complex bi dis! animal in human flesh, that is what you are. I guess you are a snow white nigerian? now I know why nigeria is the bleaching capital of the world. so in that sick,clueless,filthy sac you call brain, anything black is bad and ugly,huh? with this level of reasoning, you can only be a nigerian, the dumbest people on earth. there are more 'charcoal black' people in your sh1thole country than the whole of Ghana! I can even name some of them-- the late Mrs.Babangida,former IGP tafa Balogun,my good friend Ronke Bello in Abuja, even OBJ too many of them. apart from parts of the east, most nigerians are fucking 'charcoal black' fvcking igbo eeediot! grin

Monkey! I don't exchange words with someone who doesn't know his father. Bastard, go ask ur LovePeddler mother who is ur father? Trokosi voodoo.

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Temi99(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2013
Oh lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Rescues Man Whose Car Was On Fire In Lagos This Morning / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting / Buhari: Disbanding Of SARS First Step To Extensive Police Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.