Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed (25533 Views)

Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. / Kidnapped Victims Rescued From Hotel In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by LondonX: 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Nigerians aren't pale or white-looking like eskimos.

Eskimos became "pale" due to being there for a long time. They used to be black.

Who knows, they might be Nigerians. grin

Time to do DNA testing about their ancestry. wink
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by kamelonaire(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2013
over 800 peope live in pakistan, hw many pakistan live in nigeria let consider it first b4 we take any step by so doing dat, think abt our people living in pakistan

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by bakynes(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2013
What do these Ghanaians want here,mind ur buisness this thread has nothing to do with Ghana and Ghanaians.If you don't like Nigerians then what do you want on Nairaland.We only welcome friends of Nigeria and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by LBT: 6:57pm On May 30, 2013
crackhaus: What of the arabs that abound in Nigeria claiming expatriates, them sef go follow lost nau...
o na wicked no be small! But to be sincere we have more pakis in Nigeria than we have Nigerians in pakistan; paki people here are the big men in pakistan while almost all the Nigerians there would be terrorist.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by IFEDILIEZE(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2013
berem: I don't regard this as an empty threat. Do Nigerians live in Pakistan? Na wah for my people!
my kinsmen go de dia.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by cjrane: 7:18pm On May 30, 2013
Any Nigerian living in Pakistan or Afghanistan deserve to be killed. They just don't value their lives or are there to learn the trade of suicide bombing anyway.Why not live in India, Sri Lanka or even Burma? PAKISTAN? That's just crazyyyy!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On May 30, 2013
berem: I don't regard this as an empty threat. Do Nigerians live in Pakistan? Na wah for my people!
yes WE LEAVES THEIR
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On May 30, 2013
cjrane: Any Nigerian living in Pakistan or Afghanistan deserve to be killed. They just don't value their lives or are there to learn the trade of suicide bombing anyway.Why not live in India, Sri Lanka or even Burma? PAKISTAN? That's just crazyyyy!
seconded
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by owobokiri(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2013
Tobbylobar: angryAny Nigerian u find in pakistan r going der on sponsorship to become a terrorist n terrorise us here in naija... dey should kill dem if dey like...who send dem go deir!!?

What is wrong with going to Pakistan? There are many Nigerian professionals working for different multinationals who may end up in Pakistan, There are many students,,,, there used be serious military schools attended by Nigerians there. some businessmen on genuine trade visits, ,A good Paki friend might invite you over.. Its not like the whole of Pakistan is exploding. People who travel to these places have different reasons,mostly positive. You cant just dismiss all of them like that.

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by lee007(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2013
angryWHAT ARE THESE GHANIANS DOING ON NAIRALAND FOR GODS SAKE

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Ironi: 9:58pm On May 30, 2013
queenvic: UGLY DULL PEOPLE DEY ARE ! 10 Ghana men are not worth 1( one Naija woman)>> Black like 3am. there woman are hoes and lesbians. Infact i saw one dancing Azonto in West London IN DA STREET as he was begging for money.

Who wants to fck a stinking Nigerian nyash? Go to Italy and see something, there are about 600 crappy Nigerian women on one street selling their dirty self on the streets. Believe me, they are being fcked by dogs.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by OneNaira6: 10:04pm On May 30, 2013

Yes there are nigerians in paki.most of the northern elements that migrate out of nigeria usually pick Middle East as opppose to West as their destination. No doubt that's understandable because of religion similarites

1 Like

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Chuksgeo: 10:18pm On May 30, 2013
Mtcheeew!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by ovo4u(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2013
I have seen a lots but Nigeria in Pakistan, that is a big joke...just like saying Nigeria in Irak cheesy
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Dibiachukwu: 11:12pm On May 30, 2013
druid06:

Yeah, they have nuclear weapons and so what?!!. Do you think they would be able to shoot their missles all the way from Pakistan directly to Nigerian if there's a war between the two countries? They would need a base to a country close to Nigeria in Africa and no country in Africa want's to go to war with Nigeria. First because of our military might and secondly, we're close alies to countries like France, the U.K and U.S.A. So if those c0ck-sucking damn Islamic Indians called Pakistanis wants a war with Nigeria, they're going to war against our allies too which wouldn't go well for them.
dude Nigeria has no real allies. However pakistan would be stupid to seek war with Nigeria.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Dibiachukwu: 11:14pm On May 30, 2013
druid06:

You're probably blind for you not to see where I named a few allies in my previous quote. When there was a revolution in Libya, who were the people that helped liberate it's government. Is Libya not an African country?. Do you know the ties Nigeria has with it's allies. You're not even a Nigerian and I'm here wasting my time.
How old are you?
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:16am On May 31, 2013
But wiat o, what in the name of shekau would Nigerians be doing in pakistan ? in their hundreds for that matter. cry Nawa o
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by onitshaigbo(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2013
Haha, Pakis are all talk. They won't do anything to Nigerians. Just pay up and admit defeat, losers! LOL
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by kamelonaire(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo: Haha, Pakis are all talk. They won't do anything to Nigerians. Just pay up and admit defeat, losers! LOL
na wa for u, we her saying ur life of ur fellow nigeria are there u her talkin nonsense, did u want tu share blood
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by PvtParts1: 8:53am On May 31, 2013
berem:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/we-shall-kill-nigerians-in-pakistan-if-families-of-kidnap-victims/

and if they touch any Nigerian we will roast all of them here

barbaric pakis
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by kamelonaire(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2013
owobokiri:

What is wrong with going to Pakistan? There are many Nigerian professionals working for different multinationals who may end up in Pakistan, There are many students,,,, there used be serious military schools attended by Nigerians there. some businessmen on genuine trade visits, ,A good Paki friend might invite you over.. Its not like the whole of Pakistan is exploding. People who travel to these places have different reasons,mostly positive. You cant just dismiss all of them like that.
frackly speaking, we nigeria we travel all over the world lukin for daily bread, due to our bad leader. I can bit u ntin bad in dat
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by vikkydollar(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2013
If u get broda or sista 4 pakistan abeg tell dem to come back,u say pakistan give u empty threat abi
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Blazinraj01(f): 9:59am On May 31, 2013
rali123: Are there Nigerians in paki? Is there anywhere @all we can't find Nigerians please?

My thoughts exactly. Nigerians are everywhere
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by emmanze1(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2013
miredia: You actually believe nigerians really give a damn about brotherhood.The pakis aren't jokers. You can tell from the undertone of their stern instructions of not giving out any ransom.
Don't you think those guys are not happy with 9aija guys over there, if not why will they allow their own brothers to die in the hands of hoodlums so they can have reason to carry out their heinous acts.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 10:18am On May 31, 2013
Let's hope the Nigerian ambassador in Pakistan is alert to his duties.

Facebook group for the Nigerian Community In Pakistan -- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Community-In-Pakistan/378570018869118

Posted on 2 months ago

ISLAMABAD (APP): The newly elected Executive members of Nigerian Community in Pakistan (NCP) were sworn in at the residence of Nigerian High Commissioner Ambassador Dauda Danladi Mni.

The Oath taking ceremony was largely attended by Nigerian Diplomats, businessmen, students and Nigerian Community both from Lahore and Islamabad.

Nigerian High Commissioner, Dauda Danladi Mni appreciated the democratic spirit shown by the Nigerian Community in Pakistan and thanked former President, Nigerian Community in Pakistan (NCP) Isaac O A Omomolesho as well as officials of Nigeria High Commission for conducting free, fair, and transparent elections.

High Commissioner, Dauda Danladi Mni said some of the Nigerian prisoners would soon be released from Pakistani jails to enable them to meet their children, relatives and start a new life in Nigeria.

He said over 50 Pakistani Industrialists and Entrepreneurs would be visiting Nigeria to set up their industries in Nigeria.

“Soon Pakistan-Nigeria Business Forum be constituted through NCP to maintain a liaison with Nigerian businessmen in Nigeria,” he added.

He said Nigerian High Commission has decided to establish ‘Nigerian Village’ in Pakistan for which efforts are underway to acquire land. The ‘Village’ would be a true manifestation of Nigerian Culture to the people of Pakistan.

Source

Sunday, April 14, 2013
Islamabad: The Nigerian businessmen based in Islamabad led by Francis Onyisi, President of Nigerian Community in Pakistan visited Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) to promote the cause of Nigeria in Pakistan.

Francis Onyisi said that Nigerian Community in Pakistan is determined to join hands with Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry to further strengthen the efforts of Nigerian High Commissioner to Pakistan, Dauda Danladi Mni who is keen to establish Pakistan-Nigeria Youth Economic Forum. He said that Nigeria offers great investment opportunities to Pakistan as well in a number of areas including oil and gas, minerals and mining, textile, agriculture and livestock.

Other members of the delegation including Isaac Omomolesho, Obasi Chukwu, Bolanle Afolabi, John Smith Okoro, Adibe Chinwendu and Ubaka Udenwa also discussed the areas of their interests as well as investment opportunities between the both countries.

Source
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 10:23am On May 31, 2013
^^^^ Pakistan is not that bad as i thought! well.....
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by ddeola: 12:16pm On May 31, 2013
They are not serious, if that's how the whole world has been reacting to what their citizens are doing worldwide, their country would have been wiped out by now. When will all this evil stop in Nija for God' s sake !
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by xtgozie(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2013
Umu Igbo kwenu!!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by dangali: 5:39pm On May 31, 2013
pakistans i love your style, if they kill any one of them pls take revenge immidiately.Aterall your brothers are not criminals why hashed on them. i support your ideas of revenge. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds / Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.