Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use? (17556 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / For The Married Folks: What Happens When The Novelty Wears Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use? by Richesquest: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
We had our baby in 2014 and Wifey insisted she wanted a Family planning so she opted for Copper t (IUCD ) which she used for roughly a year before it was removed because we wanted another baby,but its a year now and we are still trying,all test shows we are both okay..so we are still waiting and praying it happens.

So in view of this,i would not advice any couple that does not have atleast 3 kids to ever consider all this family planning methods apart from condoms as most of them have crazy side effects at the long run...Even though am not in support of having alot of children that would not be able to take care off but i think the decision to have a family planning is much more serious than the media and the western world project.

6 Likes

Re: Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use? by MINTss: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2019
iyatrustee:

I also have the implant on. Bad side effect is that once you see your period, you would start spotting endlessly. angry angry angry

Does The spotting ever stop, as I’m about planning on having mine removed, been spotting for over 3 weeks now.

1 Like

Re: Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use? by iyatrustee(f): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
MINTss:

Does The spotting ever stop, as I’m about planning on having mine removed, been spotting for over 3 weeks now.

Eventually it does. The spotting occurs the first few months after inserting the implant
Re: Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use? by chii8(f): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Richesquest:
We had our baby in 2014 and Wifey insisted she wanted a Family planning so she opted for Copper t (IUCD ) which she used for roughly a year before it was removed because we wanted another baby,but its a year now and we are still trying,all test shows we are both okay..so we are still waiting and praying it happens.

So in view of this,i would not advice any couple that does not have atleast 3 kids to ever consider all this family planning methods apart from condoms as most of them have crazy side effects at the long run...Even though am not in support of having alot of children that would not be able to take care off but i think the decision to have a family planning is much more serious than the media and the western world project.

I learnt IUCD is for couple who are done with child bearing....I hope you and wife later succeeded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things Women Do Better Than Men / Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business / 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.