Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? (23739 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Pontaboki: 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
Useless Thread!!!Useless Thread!!!,but I think it is Lai Mohammed cos of his useless comments

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Joey82(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2013
OP

y not just tell us the reason u started this thread.
for me i think u started it to promote aregbe.
u just gave the topic a cunning title
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2013
@OP! Are u sure it was in an eatery? Dis sounds like d kind of arguement one hears in BEER PARLOUR!! How many bottles have u guys taken b4 dis arguement came up

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Gbawe: 5:02pm On May 30, 2013
No way at all to tell and I do not think the answer is needed even if we could establish it comprehensively.

@OP

Resisting the PDP and secretly recording an election does not confer supreme 'smartness' on Aregbesola. I do think he is a very intelligent man though even looking at innovative schemes like OYES praised by some of the brightest technocrats employed by international development agencies.

Nigerians and most Africans, in my opinion and world experience, are not necessarily the best people to ask about 'smartness' because they will mistake that for the number of masters degree or PHD you have with no consideration for how real 'smartness' is defined worldwide by how your mind innovatively crafts solutions that improves how man lives. From this perspective, it is obvious Aregbesola is very smart.

To help us note smart leaders, and as the OP, simply include the proviso that considerations should include posters citing what their choice has done that is an innovative and definitive example for others. We can all agree Steve Jobs and Bill Gate are "smart". Let us raise the bar above frivolity and look at the exemplary policies and innovation Nigerian Governors have given us. That will quickly show us Who the "smart" leaders are.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Bsmartt(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2013
i will go for ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for his outstanding performance in the education sector and youth empowerment.2nd goes to the philantrophist turned gov. Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by thirty(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
PapaBrowne: Aregbeshola is a thug and should never be put in the same book with Fashola.

If your definition of smart is agbero, then fine, give it to Aregbeshola.
But if your definition of smart is AKA harvardish....then Fashola is you go to guy.
Oshiomole is very very smart. So is Akpabio. And I like Fayemi too.

Can you tell me when and where Gov. Aregbesola display like agbero. don't paint him back because you don't like him. He is brave and smart governor. that is what it take to govern Nigerian.
if you want an agbero governor pick Gov. Momiko and Akpabio the way the duo display rascality after NGF election.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by zolajpower: 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Alamiesghe is the smatest govenor. for dressing like a woman

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by chefremy(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Reachyrich: We gat no smart gov in naija.
except fashola, he makes smart moves on problems.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by BrokenTV: 5:09pm On May 30, 2013
Governor Peter Obi (okwute)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Niggmatic: 5:09pm On May 30, 2013
click2cbn: @OP! Are u sure it was in an eatery? Dis sounds like d kind of arguement one hears in BEER PARLOUR!! How many bottles have u guys taken b4 dis arguement came up
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by slimghost(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2013
Broken TV: Governor Peter Obi (okwute)

Seconded! Damn, that niggur smart grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by ABsI1: 5:14pm On May 30, 2013
1. Dame Patience Jonathan of my fellow widow.
2. Ebele Goodluck of terrorism happens evrywhere
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by baslone: 5:25pm On May 30, 2013
How many governors smart enuff to dress like a woman?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nonybb: 5:27pm On May 30, 2013
My own Governor Peter Obi is a cracked-voice-intelligent criminal
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by sandra5: 5:29pm On May 30, 2013
smileyGov Chris Ngige OON.
Small but Mighty smiley
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Pontaboki: 5:29pm On May 30, 2013
Are in Owerri and who told you Rochas is performing.
Bsmartt: i will go for ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for his outstanding performance in the education sector and youth empowerment.2nd goes to the philantrophist turned gov. Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by safejourney: 5:43pm On May 30, 2013
Please, we expecting you to make your own contribution to this issue, do not insult or embarrass anybody.

The OP indicate what Aregbesola did before he can call him Smart governor, you too can mention you own and indicate what exactly the person did before you can say he is very smart.

Ogbeni Raufu is very very humble someone and very active Governor in OSUN. If you know the meaning of Ogbeni. Not like others call himself His Excellency (Dr) Alhaji etc.

Aregbesola, continue your good work. Osun Adara o.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by osas03(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by tunapawizzy: 5:45pm On May 30, 2013
[size=16pt]Definitely neither Akpabio nor Jang[/size]
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Kolababa: 5:50pm On May 30, 2013
Okorocha
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Brilliance9000: 5:54pm On May 30, 2013
AB$I:
1. Dame Patience Jonathan of my fellow widow.
2. Ebele Goodluck of terrorism happens evrywhere
I may not be a supporter of Jonathan but this guy sure knows how to deal with terrorism. Believe me, take it or leave. Nigeria for don become like Iraq by now with bombings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Ikenganri(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2013
Peter obi
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2013
Reachyrich: We gat no smart gov in naija.
do u expet 2 hv smart governor wn we hv dumb presidnt
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2013
GEJ is d smartest of all politicians Nigeria hs evr had
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by fortune4god(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2013
Rochas is d best
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by kamelonaire(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2013
wat we get in nigeria , must currupt governor
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by kiyosaki1(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2013
Jonah Jang became the alternative NGF leader without sweating
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 30, 2013
BRF, then Ogbeni RA.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by hassymo5(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2013
Govt Jang of plateau state now the chairman governors forum....
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by babyhrt(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2013
If fashola n Aregbesola r smart as som us hav claimed den d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ shud hav advised Amaechi to step down as chairman in an election where he is a CANDIDATE n also nt to appoint d DG of d NGF as returnin officer in dat election.after all d DG ll surely want to secure his job n hence b loyal to d man dat appointed hm.am nt sayin Amaechi lost or won bt he n his S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ called smart ACN counterparts opened a door 4Jona Jang.[b][/b]
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by mu2sa2: 6:33pm On May 30, 2013
Elmos: I don't like his way of administration, I left his party, but as a smartest governor politically, he takes the lead, his name is ABDULRAHAMAN MIMIKO of State of Ondo. When he first presented himself for office back in the days, he was told that they needed a responsible man, that is a married man, and then he was not married, the discussion was on a Monday, and on Wednesday, he was at the meeting again with his wedding certificate, smartness number 1. Segun Adegoke was nominated to be the Governorship candidate of AD in Ondo state in 1999, but being an Ondo Man like Adegoke, he knows once Adegoke becomes a Governor he will never be again, courtesy of Senatorial rotation, he pitched ADEGOKE and Against the party leadership while he was sponsoring ADEFARATI (He sold his father's house in Yaba in Ondo town) became the most powerful cabinet member of ADEFARATI government.Smartness number 2. He was known and Address as Rahman Mimiko, but knows that Ondo will never vote for a Muslim as their Governor he changed faith and remove Rahaman and replaced it with Olusegun. Smartness number 3. He played TINUMBU and OBASANJO, and got the support of both enemies and much more.
So Mimiko "changed" his religion for the sole reason that he wanted to be governor? In less than 4 years when his tenure ends, what will he do? The church he is attending now had better prepare for a bombshell from this self-serving opportunist.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by funshint(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2013
babyhrt: If fashola n Aregbesola r smart as som us hav claimed den d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ shud hav advised Amaechi to step down as chairman in an election where he is a CANDIDATE n also nt to appoint d DG of d NGF as returnin officer in dat election.after all d DG ll surely want to secure his job n hence b loyal to d man dat appointed hm.am nt sayin Amaechi lost or won bt he n his S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ called smart ACN counterparts opened a door 4Jona Jang.[b][/b]
Wat's dis one saying?! Abeg wey my broom and packer *throws him inside dustbin*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.