Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? (23730 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2013
BRF ie Fashola is the smartest Governor.This is the only Governor in Nigeria that has the name of the streets in Lagos in his palm and can give you facts and figures without going through the books,recall the last Governorship debate in Lagos.He could be liken as Nigeria's Barack Obama.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by UyiIredia(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2013
Fashola is my pick. However, I have little knowledge of the precedents of governors in other states so my answer is quite biased.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by hobat4cash(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2013
I no know book:

And kudos to you for your obvious 'excellent' command of the english language!
check out his handle nah
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Didi8: 11:55pm On May 30, 2013
Amaechi is not smart. He has too many fights in his home state and his party that he cannot win.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by carin4u: 11:56pm On May 30, 2013
Emmanuel Uduaghan
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by gbrookes02: 3:16am On May 31, 2013
"Government is good at one thing: It knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, "See, if it weren't for the government, you wouldn't be able to walk."" - Harry Browne,
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Harry_Browne
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by 1009ja: 5:33am On May 31, 2013
None
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by onitshaigbo(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2013
Smartest? Governor B.R. Fashola is the smartest by a mile. Why? Just compare Lagos State to any other state in terms of improvement in the last few years.

Least smart? Governor Dickson (Bayelsa). Why? Compare Bayelsa to any other state, and it's clear that Joystickson is incompetent.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by moscobabs(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2013
A smarter govr should be d governor who can embezzle 30% of the state Allocation and spend 70% to the complete the government projects.if Tinubu is still a governor i wud av call him a smarter governor but non of the above mentioned is smart bt puppets
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by kamelonaire(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2013
moscobabs: A smarter govr should be d governor who can embezzle 30% of the state Allocation and spend 70% to the complete the government projects.if Tinubu is still a governor i wud av call him a smarter governor but non of the above mentioned is smart bt puppets
no one shld b embrace, in dis nigeria we only hav currupt leader or governor

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by princegoam: 9:37am On May 31, 2013
It is ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of osun state.look at what he did during his election to tame PDP and another one during NGF election recently. He is a prof. Of cinematology.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Idazinim: 9:42am On May 31, 2013
Elmos: I don't like his way of administration, I left his party, but as a smartest governor politically, he takes the lead, his name is ABDULRAHAMAN MIMIKO of State of Ondo. When he first presented himself for office back in the days, he was told that they needed a responsible man, that is a married man, and then he was not married, the discussion was on a Monday, and on Wednesday, he was at the meeting again with his wedding certificate, smartness number 1. Segun Adegoke was nominated to be the Governorship candidate of AD in Ondo state in 1999, but being an Ondo Man like Adegoke, he knows once Adegoke becomes a Governor he will never be again, courtesy of Senatorial rotation, he pitched ADEGOKE and Against the party leadership while he was sponsoring ADEFARATI (He sold his father's house in Yaba in Ondo town) became the most powerful cabinet member of ADEFARATI government.Smartness number 2. He was known and Address as Rahman Mimiko, but knows that Ondo will never vote for a Muslim as their Governor he changed faith and remove Rahaman and replaced it with Olusegun. Smartness number 3. He played TINUMBU and OBASANJO, and got the support of both enemies and much more.

CASE DISCHARGED, ACQUITTED & AGREED, with the above unassailable Evidence. Mimiko is it, ALL HAIL D SMARTEST GOVERNOR RIGHT NOW.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by asekomejohn(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2013
I hate wen people talk abt smartest Governr nd they did nt mention Oshio baba of Edo state,d only man dt cn mke tins happen in 9ja.d only man dt distorbed Obasanjo during hir reign.i wish we could just b hailing him 4 his victory bkos he iz d best governor.or av u people 4goten d way he help Yar adua into USA visit.pls encourage d man 4 his wisdom..
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by notinmege: 11:09am On May 31, 2013
scientology: CBN governor

[b][/b]CBN TERRORIST, abi?
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Chrislaug(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2013
The smartest governor is Sullivan Chime of Enugu State. He got a style so outrageous. He is a clever man.
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by lawbabs: 11:49am On May 31, 2013
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You actually agree with him that Mimiko is "smart"?

I know Mimiko very well during his struggles et al. Trust me, he is smart. I also agree with you, he is about one of the most deceitful and cunning men we have around in the polity. If you read my earlier comment, I said he isn't the smartest. And that's my take. The truth he is smart. He knws how to mobilize support even when others have better abilities than himself but he isn't the smartest. Jst my thought!
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by bibina: 12:36pm On May 31, 2013
earthgreeners: Governor Fashola (Lagos State) and Governor Aregbesola (State of Osun) shares the glory......

But in all....

Fashola is the smartest

I see this nairaland thing cannot pass for a national forum......this is just yoruba local forum!!!!! My God... most members I swear have not gone past Yoruba land. I thought the question was about the smartest Gov in Nigeria and not in the SW and Ameachi who has suddenly become a pseudo hero in yoruba and hausa land. Just my thots anyway
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by ekwerendi(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2013
PapaBrowne: Aregbeshola is a thug and should never be put in the same book with Fashola.

If your definition of smart is agbero, then fine, give it to Aregbeshola.
But if your definition of smart is AKA harvardish....then Fashola is you go to guy.
Oshiomole is very very smart. So is Akpabio. And I like Fayemi too.

mind you akpabio isn't smart....he talks too much at d expense of his career
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Arrosoft: 2:40pm On May 31, 2013
Aregbesola? Smart? Anyway just passing
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by Babaji111(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2013
Governor Dan Baba Suntai, THE PILOT undecided
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by bagginwa(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2013
hmmmmmm!!!you guys dont know its govrnor sullivan chime "winks"
Re: Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? by kamelonaire(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Arrosoft: Aregbesola? Smart? Anyway just passing
i can just say baba of gang boys, or we can use the word torrist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.