Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Should I Let Him? Pls Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Let Him? Pls Advice (3271 Views)

Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... / Should I Let My Wife Cheat? / Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by ToniaLee(f): 5:16pm On May 30, 2013
@MAJ, lol......This is so funny...will say it oh....cos I need change..
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by coogar: 5:23pm On May 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @Coogar
tell us the truth, if your woman told you the words i wrote above, wouldnt you do everything in your power to satisfy her? i know i would, as a weak performing man in the bedroom is the highest form of insult that a woman can throw at a man....and any man would obviously want to show that woman that he still has the "bull in him".

she might end up in an ICU
challenging my manhood never ends well - i won't dismount from her until her kidneys shift positions. grin

now, if the hubby says he doesnt care if the lady dies of se.xual starvation or not, then at least the lady will now know that the man has lost all desire for her (at least she would be settled on that issue once and for all).

i agree with you...110%

chaircover: I learnt a long time ago that as you make your bed you lie on it. . .basically as you make your marriage you enjoy it. invest in the marriage and you will enjoy it and The best teacher is learning by example.

Our very first proper vacation as a married couple, I booked it all myself with my own money. I arranged childcare, packed his clothes, a sexy negligee, packed chocolates & wine. I even took some DVD's with me, Picked him up from work (he left his car parked at work) and I drove us down for the weekend and we had fun and that is how it all started and now no quarter or at most half year goes by without us spending at least one weekend away without on our own. Even when we go on holiday in Nigeria we make sure that we do whispering palms/restaurants/shopping together . .NO Kids!

The thing is that you are going to have to make the effort and stick your neck out and invest in this. Dont believe that men have to do everything cos many dont even know what to do. Its when you show them, what to do and how its done, then they get the hang of it. The same man who bought me a exercise ball on valentines day those years back angry is the same man who this year arranged for a valentines hamper and valentines cake to be delivered to me in Nigeria whilst he was in back in the UK.

Id say baby steps so as not to scare him or overwhelm him. Make him enjoy the experience and he will want more and more of it, so leave the longer and further vacations out for now and Start from quality time within your city first. Arrange solid childcare, Offer to drive him to work one friday morning and take over the steering and straight down to whispering palms if you live in Lagos. Give him mindblowing sex & good company and Let him see what he is missing. Tease him and do all those silly things that you used to do while you were still dating.

As for gf, threeesome etc etc I beg you sister to sister please please please tell the devil to fcuuk off. the devil wants your marriage to come crashing down which is not your portion Amen.

CC, what sorta DVDs are we talking about here? pastor oyakhilome's crusades or TB Joshua's?
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by coogar: 5:28pm On May 30, 2013
chaircover:
"How to knit" and "the sound of music" tongue

lord of mercy!!!
CC, i throway salute!!! you put the k in kinkyness.
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by ToniaLee(f): 5:36pm On May 30, 2013
Thank you all for the advice. I must confess that what kills me sometimes is my own pride too.I might decide to touch him this evening and he is doing shakara.he will believe cos he is angry with me that is why i am doing this.2 days ago,he woke up around 2am 2 days ago left the room for the sitting room to watch x rated movies.
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by ToniaLee(f): 5:48pm On May 30, 2013
Atimes,the thought of never enjoying sex for the rest of my life scares me.oh how i remember the good old days.....I want it back...You know,he is angry cos i am not satisfying his sexual needs but he is never patient to listen.let me tell you how a typical day would go...wake,exercise,get the kids ready for school,hubby watching the early morning news-we all leave for work-he calls me during the day to know how i am doing(he is angry now,so no calls)-i get back from work-home wahala starts-hubby is out having a drink with friends-comes back by 9-10pm,showers,eat,and positions himself in front of the tv-while watching super sports -when we finally go to bed,he expects magic from me.
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by coogar: 6:08pm On May 30, 2013
Tonia Lee: Atimes,the thought of never enjoying sex for the rest of my life scares me.oh how i remember the good old days.....I want it back...You know,he is angry cos i am not satisfying his sexual needs but he is never patient to listen.let me tell you how a typical day would go...wake,exercise,get the kids ready for school,hubby watching the early morning news-we all leave for work-he calls me during the day to know how i am doing(he is angry now,so no calls)-i get back from work-home wahala starts-hubby is out having a drink with friends-comes back by 9-10pm,showers,eat,and positions himself in front of the tv-while watching super sports -when we finally go to bed,he expects magic from me.

if he expects magic from you then turn to houdini. you are smart enough to know what he wants and yet you still deny him. you are the problem, not him!
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by biolabee(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2013
i may have to slightly agree with the cougar here
if u already know his libido will harass u later in the night...
maybe you can have an early sleep in after the kids have been tucked in and then wake up, do the do.. and sleep back

its not as bad as it sounds smiley
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2013
coogar:
i won't dismount from her until her kidneys shift positions. grin

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by coogar: 6:23pm On May 30, 2013
ileobatojo:
shocked shocked shocked grin

don't you dare say anything! grin
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by viruz007(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2013
horny4u: Take those 3 sex killers cuties to grandma place next weekend and use satin bedsheet + red light (get d idea) to turn your bed room to ayilara zone 1 then play tie or handcuff that nigga to the bed post then apply mouth and rapeeee the nonsense out of him jare...looool ...you know you want to....bad gal.

After it all, tell him to promise that one weekend a month he will be boyfriend/GF,sugradaddy/sugarbaby,teacher/studentrather than being husband all the time. As for 3some ...hahaha...do you wanna remove the roof on those 3 cuties heads...we will not see fire in the well....abeg banish that 3some jare except you want to introduce fleshlighhtt things.wink

Running businesses of my own I can confess to you tht it is a big thing to do and in his mind now he is doing it all for your and the cuties. Men foolishly seperate things into small and big things and then apply themselves to the big things nd neglect the small things yet as a woman too it is obvious the small things like whispering palms matters.

Give thanks for your marriage and visualise your marriage as the ideal marriage and so must it be.

This post eh, if i my future wife can think like this, with Oluwa's unending grace, to look outside go hard. Haba... See babe grin cool cool cool
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by viruz007(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2013
Tonia Lee: Yeah, very crazy things...there was a night I asked him to park on 3rd mainland bridge so that we could do the do.......you need to see the look on his face.im no gree oh, he asked if we get hit by a car or mammy water decides to deal with us but I didn't send.dangerous things makes me high....

Nne i believe you scarra!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by ToniaLee(f): 7:21pm On May 30, 2013
On my way back from work, decided to call him up.didn't leave home with his car today.so I tot picking him up and hanging out will kick start the whole thing.when I called him he was even reluctant to tell me where he was.when he did and I came to pick him.

I suggested we hang out somewhere , what he told his friend was that I left home since morning, coming back, I am not even thinking of the children at home instead I still want to hang out.when we got home, he saw his friend off,(I know he not coming back soon).he kept on telling me to keep quite that I was talking too much when I told him I was married to him and not the kids.the kids are okay, I just want to enjoy my marriage.So Angry now........INFACT HE IS PUSHING ME......
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by biolabee(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2013
Pushing? Eh ya.. Just be patient.... and observe well To be sure there is nothing there

Try again though I'm not happy with his reaction

May God help us
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by causewahala: 7:32pm On May 30, 2013
Tonia Lee:
Yeah, very crazy things...there was a night I asked him to park on 3rd mainland bridge so that we could do the do.......you need to see the look on his face.im no gree oh, he asked if we get hit by a car or mammy water decides to deal with us but I didn't send.dangerous things makes me high....

LWKMD, this thread is crazy. OP, you've all sorts of advise on here, good, bad, ugly. . . oya begin pick!
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by ToniaLee(f): 8:00pm On May 30, 2013
@chaircover, mentioned the counselling thing one time and he said that he doesn't need it but I do.I am so sad now.Told ya, he is still not back from seeing his friend off.Do u think it is a good idea to take time off this weekend (my parents place)? I do not plan to cheat but I find myself chatting more often with my ex who is not in Lagos...
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by causewahala: 8:06pm On May 30, 2013
^^^ Trouble on the horizon!
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by horny4u(f): 8:17pm On May 30, 2013
Does your EX love your kids.... [s]I donot like ex that appear out of no where[/s]

Hummn seems there is fire on the mountain......prayer mode

Appearances re not the truth...fight for your marriage use playfulness, gratitude and anti-ex cream with 3 kids you must give this all your attention..if you were just GF I for advise another thing but you need to wear your big girls panties now and hold it down.

... best of luck poster
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 30, 2013
This whole thing is too complex for my small brain to understand.
You're always too tired for intimacy but want it badly...your husband also needs it, i guess but you've turned him away because you're always too tired.

Your husband is the type that wants to plan and save for the future, you're the type that wants to enjoy life at the moment.

Your husband is a lil too worried about everything, you're the carefree wife.

What exactly is your REAL problem and what advice do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 30, 2013
yooooooooooooo

this thread !! looooooooooool at the comments grin grin grin
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:03am On May 31, 2013
alutacontinua: This whole thing is too complex for my small brain to understand.
You're always too tired for intimacy but want it badly...your husband also needs it, i guess but you've turned him away because you're always too tired.

Your husband is the type that wants to plan and save for the future, you're the type that wants to enjoy life at the moment.

Your husband is a lil too worried about everything, you're the carefree wife.

What exactly is your REAL problem and what advice do you want?
My dear,I tire o.since u want adventure and ur husb....I don't even understand her at all.maybe u r looking for an avenue to fling outside.pls indulge urself.its ur life and marriage.as u make ur bed,so u will lie on it.goodluck
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by biolabee(m): 4:22am On May 31, 2013
Please let's encourage her
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by princessmoi: 11:05am On May 31, 2013
smiley Nice one i am learning o!

chaircover: I learnt a long time ago that as you make your bed you lie on it. . .basically as you make your marriage you enjoy it. invest in the marriage and you will enjoy it and The best teacher is learning by example.

Our very first proper vacation as a married couple, I booked it all myself with my own money. I arranged childcare, packed his clothes, a sexy negligee, packed chocolates & wine. I even took some DVD's with me, Picked him up from work (he left his car parked at work) and I drove us down for the weekend and we had fun and that is how it all started and now no quarter or at most half year goes by without us spending at least one weekend away on our own. Even when we go on holiday in Nigeria we make sure that we do whispering palms/restaurants/shopping together . .NO Kids!

The thing is that you are going to have to make the effort and stick your neck out and invest in this. Dont believe that men have to do everything cos many dont even know what to do. Its when you show them, what to do and how its done, then they get the hang of it. The same man who bought me a exercise ball on valentines day those years back angry is the same man who this year arranged for a valentines hamper and valentines cake to be delivered to me in Nigeria whilst he was in back in the UK.

Id say baby steps so as not to scare him or overwhelm him. Make him enjoy the experience and he will want more and more of it, so leave the longer and further vacations out for now and Start from quality time within your city first. Arrange solid childcare, Offer to drive him to work one friday morning and take over the steering and straight down to whispering palms if you live in Lagos. Give him mindblowing sex & good company and Let him see what he is missing. Tease him and do all those silly things that you used to do while you were still dating.

As for gf, threeesome etc etc I beg you sister to sister please please please tell the devil to fcuuk off. the devil wants your marriage to come crashing down which is not your portion Amen.
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by ToniaLee(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
@yellow pawpaw n aluta continual, I don't need u guys on this thread.
@chaircover, thanks a lot

Well my peeps, thanks for all the good, bad , ugly, n steamy advise .when he came back yesterday, I guess he felt the why he spoke to me earlier, without asking he gave me money to make my hair and was just chatting me up.infact, we watched a movie together, even though, he slept half thru the meeting.we retired to bed and the rest is history.......... wink wink wink

Marra solved , Thread closed........
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by ToniaLee(f): 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
Sorry typos
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by biolabee(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2013
This is awesome!!

Remember though this is but a step amongst many

Keep it up!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 4 Yr Old's Pencil Work / How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) / Pls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.