Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Should I Let Him? Pls Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Let Him? Pls Advice (3270 Views)

Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... / Should I Let My Wife Cheat? / Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by viruz007(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2013
Tonia Lee: @yellow pawpaw n aluta continual, I don't need u guys on this thread.
@chaircover, thanks a lot

Well my peeps, thanks for all the good, bad , ugly, n steamy advise .when he came back yesterday, I guess he felt the why he spoke to me earlier, without asking he gave me money to make my hair and was just chatting me up.infact, we watched a movie together, even though, he slept half thru the meeting.we retired to bed and the rest is history.......... wink wink wink

Marra solved , Thread closed........

Yaayyyyyy!!!! smiley grin grin grin
Re: Should I Let Him? Pls Advice by bellong: 1:40pm On May 31, 2013
Congrats.... Now, what you need to do is to take CC, Horny4u and MBJ advice step by step to get that desire you crave. With time and patience, your husband will shift opinion about vacation.

It is well with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) / Why Do Poor Guys Give Birth To Many Children. / Reply Me Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.