Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From (888 Views)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by SeanT21(f): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2008
People say the anti christ is comming from either the middle east or the UK.

waht do yall think?
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by HRhotness(f): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2008
I heard OBAMA is the anti christ grin
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by TheSly: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
What a question!
How im i s'pose to know? Weather forecast?
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by SeanT21(f): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

I heard OBAMA is the anti christ grin

i thought they say americans were stupid, hmmm
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by cgift(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
dis na big question o. if i yarn now, my answers go irk some feathers. so make i lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by mazaje(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
who be anti christ sef i don tire ohhh
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by Lady2(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
I heard OBAMA is the anti christ

Lol, I heard that to. Apparently the guy is too perfect. They tried looking for his faults, but didn't find it, so they resorted to calling him the anti-christ.

i thought they say americans were stupid, hmmm

I heard it from Americans grin

Chill chica it was a joke

this na big question o. if i yarn now, my answers go irk some feathers. so make i

You could also try getting a life.
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by SeanT21(f): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2008
~Lady~:

Lol, I heard that to. Apparently the guy is too perfect. They tried looking for his faults, but didn't find it, so they resorted to calling him the anti-christ.

im cooler than the others side of your pilllow.
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by MCUsman(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2008
@POSTER

From Niger Delta grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by cgift(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2008
~Lady~:

Your blood too dey hot! Go sleep. e bi like say you be canterkerous woman, which man go fit contain your wahala now? grin
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by PastorAIO: 7:33pm On May 01, 2008
The anti christ is all around you and everywhere. since the beginning of time.
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by liftedone(f): 11:46pm On May 01, 2008
The Anti-Christ is any system that contradicts God or stands in rebellion to the ways of God. In a way, many anti-Christs have come and governments and institutions have been likened to the anti-Christ, like the Roman Empire, Nero and some of such leaders who have perpetrated evil. It's not, however, our place as Christians to look out for or search for where the anti-Christ is going to come from. Our duty and responsibility is to ensure that we are able to resist his lying signs and wonders when he appears. And we are not to work ourselves into a frenzy at any sign of a person who appears to exhibit the characteristics of the anti-Christ, rather, to faithfully follow the Lord and hold on to our beliefs in the face of the contrary activities of the anti-Christ who will deceive many.
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by Abuzola(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2008
The anti christ is going to emerge some where between syria and Iraq. he is short and has one eye blind.
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by olabowale(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2008
@Cgist:
Your blood too dey hot! Go sleep. e bi like say you be canterkerous woman, which man go fit contain your wahala now?
As I have said, you are very green. You don't know anything about women. How do you think you will survive the condition of a spouse if you can not deal with a tasty test from mild mannered ~Lady~?

I like of Babyosisi, etc will serve you for lunch and will salivate for more. Be ready man. You think are docile and must not be heard? Think again. This is not Bible study. Real live is real. There is no fantasy like that or turn your other cheek for a second slap. Even nossycheek will not allow it. Yet she is nossy! lol.
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by Frizy(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2008
I don't know, maybe somewhere in North America. Have you watched "Undercover brother" remember "The man". grin
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by smile4kenn(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2008
Oprah is the next Anti-Christ, Watch out for the Fake gospels according to oprah
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by kene20(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2008
They are already moving around the world waiting 4 the end of time. They are everywhere, sad sad angry angry
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by TOYOSI20(f): 3:43am On May 03, 2008
~Lady~:

LoL, . . , ,
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by mecussey(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2008
This is where it is coming from

Oprah Winfrey Denies Christ, Anti Christ Church
« on: May 01, 2008, 03:51 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The popular Oprah winfrey hosts anti christ church, one of the biggest church in this planet, that was just opened on March 10 this year and attendance was over 3 million. The name of the church is Our eyes are open. can you imagine watch videos here http://best-tube-video..com/
Re: Where Is The Anti Christ Coming From by Ganjaseed: 5:25pm On May 07, 2008
The Anti Christ will come from the Roman Catholic Church and will be headed by the Pope of the set time. He might be from any part of the world, but the Roman Catholic will host Him. All the signs are there which the Bible talks about, They are seriously preparing the way to rule with the Anti Christ.

(1) (Reply)

SATANIC Outreach / A Scientific Approach To The Relationship Between Religion And Misery. / The Potency Of The Holy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.