Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That (1716 Views)

PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That by Arsenate(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2013
There's this new gal at work. I like her and I think she seem to be very interested in me. As matter of fact she's known so much about me, ditto me about her, than any of my other colleagues has, and she's been around for just a month. The problem is she's presented 2-3 opportunities for me to ask her out and each time my liver dey cut.
This is frigging frustrating.
Guys abeg advice. Insults are welcome as well. I totally deserve it.
Re: Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That by Oohrhii(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2013
No insults required..

JUST GO AHEAD AND WALK THE TALK

Dont wait for her to provide another opportunity..Create one yourself.

You might want to consider ALomo so as to ginger your swagger grin

She wont bite you..just go ahead and express your feelings.. Worse case scenario is NO.
Re: Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On May 30, 2013
Arsenate: There's this new gal at work. I like her and I think she seem to be very interested in me. As matter of fact she's known so much about me, ditto me about her, than any of my other colleagues has, and she's been around for just a month. The problem is she's presented 2-3 opportunities for me to ask her out and each time my liver dey cut.
This is frigging frustrating.
Guys abeg advice. Insults are welcome as well. I totally deserve it.

Bolded number is an assumption by you that you are not sure of, bolded number 2 was cos of what you have told her and not cos of her trying to find you out, bolded number 3 is what you have to careful, cos you could read those opportunities wrong. . . However, you need to be a man and tell her how you feel before someone else does and you MIGHT forever imagine what it could have been, good luck and remember to invite me to the wedding if it works out.
Re: Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That by Arsenate(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2013
Oohrhii: No insults required..

JUST GO AHEAD AND WALK THE TALK

Dont wait for her to provide another opportunity..Create one yourself.

You might want to consider ALomo so as to ginger your swagger grin

She wont bite you..just go ahead and express your feelings.. Worse case scenario is NO.
thanx bro. Really appreciate that. But bros, ehm, alomo at work can get me the sack...thanx tho
Re: Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That by 25omega(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Bolded number is an assumption by you that you are not sure of, bolded number 2 was cos of what you have told her and not cos of her trying to find you out, bolded number 3 is what you have to careful, cos you could read those opportunities wrong. . . However, you need to be a man and tell her how you feel before someone else does and you MIGHT forever imagine what it could have been, good luck and remember to invite me to the wedding if it works out.
yo i love this
Re: Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That by Arsenate(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

thanks. Yeah I agree that that might just be me erroneously assuming and, bro, there in lies the problem. If I were at least 90% sure that this gal would say yes, I'd have done the necessary thing. But as it stands now, I'm so scared of her saying NO cos this is someone we'll be working with almost everyday.
Secondly, she knows so much about me because she asks a lot of personal question about me, not like I just bump into her and start saying stuffs like "hey I'm bla bla..."
Re: Fail To Ask Her Out. Kicking Myself For That by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On May 30, 2013
Arsenate: thanks. Yeah I agree that that might just be me erroneously assuming and, bro, there in lies the problem. If I were at least 90% sure that this gal would say yes, I'd have done the necessary thing. But as it stands now, I'm so scared of her saying NO cos this is someone we'll be working with almost everyday.
Secondly, she knows so much about me because she asks a lot of personal question about me, not like I just bump into her and start saying stuffs like "hey I'm bla bla..."

That is the first mistake, you dont assume the babe would say YES for you to be able to talk to her, you have to forgo the fear and talk to her, the only thing that will not be possible is what you never try.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... / She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship / Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.