Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76264 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2013
Dygeasy: I'm rooting for you. I'm campaigning for you! cheesy
thanks sweetie cheesy whooooray when i win il cook for u south african jellof rice with biscuit bone nd egusi soup on top grin...... #dancin etighi dance...mwaaaaah
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2013
londoner: For a people to leave a country of 160 million strong to your country to sell drugs, then you have an addiction problem.

The day South Africans stop buying drugs.....they will stop selling to you.

so much sense

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by An0nimus: 9:55am On May 31, 2013
churific: That title is a bit misleading. You made it seem like it was a country-wide cleansing initiative.
lol same here

collynzo2: We know what the serpent told Eve and what Eve told Adam, I'll like to know what the drug dealers tell these South Africans that make them become addicts or do they advertise their drugs on National TV?
Pretty interesting question.

@Topic. Why can't these drug dealers be arrested and prosecuted again?undecided I'll love to believe the SA Police force is up to the task.

I see my SA folks are doing greatgrin love your diary Nadiawink
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2013
Good night around the world!
HOLLAND : goeden nagt (=|
AUSTRALIA : night mate (=|
USA : goodnight (=|
SOUTH AFRICA :
Doors locked? Alarms on?
Windows closed?
Boerbulls and pitbuls outside?
gun under your pillow?

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2013
I do admire Nelson Mandela for helping to create a free South Africa.
It's free for niggers to rape, murder, steal...

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Babakenny(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2013
--Ade lives in Sandton ! [/quote]

I also live in SA Benoni. To be sincere, what these SA's are doing to foreigners in general is totally unacceptable. Imagine what they're currently doing to the Somalis in Port Elizabeth and things like that. So its not only a xenophobic attack on Nigerians only but foreigners in general. What i've discovered about these SA's is that, majority of them are too lazy. They depend on their goverment to provide everything for them. A foreigner will come and start making money out of hard work and these lazy SAs become jealous and insecure especially when it comes to their women dating foreigners.
So, my advice to other Nigerians here is to do what you have to do and leave SA alive. SA is not a country where foreigners are welcomed, whereas, Nigeria welcomes all foreign nationals and i still don't understand why a typical Nigerians respects foreigners, irrespective of their country of national but same treatment is not given to us in their countries. Am sick of these. SA, it is time you love other nationals cos they contribute to the success of your country where your citizens are lazy in the same manner. Enough said!

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2013
I went to South Africa last week and I must say Ireally enjoyed the vibrant culture and engaging in their favourite national pastime.
Gang räpe.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:04am On May 31, 2013
if omeone says you shouldnt come to his home, i think you should stay away! You cant tell me you are leaving nigeria becos you are poor. How much is ticket price? If you have money to buy ticket, you cant tell me you are doing badly in nigeria.

@nadia_SA, i think it will be nice if we have a south african as a moderator. We now have a sizable number of south africans in this forum. So it is only fair we give you a place at the moderating body.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2013
Wikipedia: It is estimated that a woman born in
South Africa has a greater chance of being rapèd than learning how to read.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2013
I overheard a lady ordering in McDonald's.
"That's an interesting accent," I said.
"Oh, I'm from South Africa," she replied.
"I bet you get that all the time, don't you?"
"Not really, I've been living here for a few years."
"I was actually referring to your large Big Mac meal, you fat bitçh."
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: thanks sweetie cheesy whooooray when i win il cook for u south african jellof rice with biscuit bone nd egusi soup on top grin...... #dancin etighi dance...mwaaaaah
are you sure you are SAn? Have you ever being to Naija before? This one wey you dey speak like us ma na war o!

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:12am On May 31, 2013
Pls u shld all go to SAland.com and liv nairaland.com.....

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2013
Martowskin: Pls u shld all go to SAland.com and liv nairaland.com.....
I've chased them away
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:22am On May 31, 2013
pappilo:

Are you under 18? And to think 8 other people thanked you for this dumb comment. To say 'most' Nigerians emigrate just for the sake of it or just to 'travel out' as you put it is not only simplistic but it shows you dont have an understanding of real life issues hence my conclusion that you must be a teenager.

My Uni pal lost his wife and daughter to the mob in SA in the last major xenophobic attack on Nigerians in that crime infested hell hole.

If only our leaders managed our human and natural resources properly, why would any of us leave that country with its beaches, beautiful weather and food?

Stop lying to yourself. Your 'Uni pal' traveled out of Nigeria cos he thought he will be plucking money in SA. Isn't it?
I'm also sure, when he was there, you thought he is a rich fella (part of Naija mentality). But the truth of the matter is, you might be more successful than he is.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:25am On May 31, 2013
Spits on the thread, spits on South Africans and Nigerians... All of you have issues.. #leaves thread
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Dygeasy(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: thanks sweetie cheesy whooooray when i win il cook for u south african jellof rice with biscuit bone nd egusi soup on top grin...... #dancin etighi dance...mwaaaaah
lol... Yeah, we'll see about the food... Don't derail!;-). . We shall meet on the campaign thread where I've started the job.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ocelot2006(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2013
lafflaff123:

Actually I did Mr. Corrector of all posts on NL.

Nah...I'm not sure you did. 'cos you wouldn't have typed that long epistle of yours, which by the way is kinda off point. But hey, whatever floats your boat buddy.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:29am On May 31, 2013
COOLDUN:

If you don't know what to comment, you better stay quiet. Immigration started many years ago, from the first man and woman who migrated out of the garden of Eden into the world. Abraham left all the comfort in his father's house and wandered in the wilderness for so many years before reaching to Canaan. Migration is caused by many factors which every traveler might hold as his/her reason of traveling out of his/her land.

The western people migrated to Africa, before the began slave trade and colonization. Many educated people in this world today migrated to another countries before they made it in life. Our wise people made it clear that a well traveled fellow is more wiser than the grey haired fellow in the village. Accusing Nigerians of traveling out shows how low brained you are. I know you wrote your comment with your mother's nipple in your mouth as a suckling kid.

Many African countries always find fault in Nigerians whenever they see them progressing , they always label them criminals and ritualists whenever they see them progressing more than them in their lands. In the whole Africa today Ghanaians are more in diaspora than the Nigerians but our people always jump into accepting negative news about Nigerians, in 70s Ghanaians were everywhere in Nigeria doing different kinds of menial jobs, took advantage of our visa free status then and traveled to many western countries with our passports, when we Nigerians were living well, by the time we began to know what they knew before us , they had gone far. Today, they the people that taught Nigerians impersonation, stroway in the ships/airplanes are also accusing Nigerians of being criminals.

When the going was good in Nigeria, no Nigerian student overstays a day after his/her studies in the western country, because they were welcomed home with good jobs and benefits, what do we have today? bad government that is only interested in looting and making lives miserable to her citizens, many poor families in Nigeria today are feeding well because of their people outside the country, so no one should blame anybody for traveling out for any reason, because i know that anyone that travels is hoping to make it better in life.

2007, November 24 in Togo, many Nigerians mostly Igbos were targeted by the lazy Togolese men, beaten, killed and their shops and containers looted, just because they were seen as ritualists and killers , because of the Nollywood films which togolese know as Igbo film. They started spreading rumors that they found bags that contained human parts from an Igbo business man, to make matter worst all the news and venue of the incident differed from all the stories, this made the young and vibrant President Faure Esozinma Gnassingbe Eyadema to give an order that any Togolese that is caught talking about the Igbos should be sent to jail, any one fighting an Igbo fellow should be shot at sight.He advised his people mostly the -Be- people of the south to grow up and stop being lazy. He told them that America films is full of crimes and violence does it mean that all the Americans are criminals.

Many Africans are lazy and jealous over the foreigners that are progressives in their country, behind any successful foreigner criminal, there must be a native patronizer. No one commits crime in a place where he/she doesn't know and have a partner in crime. South Africa is dominantly black people, who are too lazy and hate their fellow African blacks more than the white people do. Xenophobic attacks on other African immigrants in South Africa is still fresh in our memories.

Police in any country is to maintain peace and order, fish out the criminals ,prosecute and punish them, not ordinary citizens. Recently some Asians were caught with millions of dollars at our international airport, they were fined a peanut and left to go home with the enormous fund. If it were to be Nigerians, they would been rotting in the foreign jail by now, with the citizens of the country mobbing and looting their homes, eg RSA, India, Malaysia, Togo and other countries. I don't support crime in any way, but let the law enforcement agencies do their works, not lazy citizens.

As you have your right to remain in the country, is so any traveler has right to travel out and see things before deciding on where to remain. Mind your personal business.

Calm da fvck down! I was also born outside.... i spent a considerable amount of my life outside the country....and i have my reasons. We know emigration can be due to various reasons. I know the set of peeps I was referring to; and unfortunately, they makeup the majority of Nigerians outside the shores of the country. Only to find themselves encountering the same problem (if not worse) in the places they find themselves. They're also ashamed to return back as the notion at home is that 'they are living large abroad'.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Dygeasy(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2013
souldust: are you sure you are SAn? Have you ever being to Naija before? This one wey you dey speak like us ma na war o!
she's married to a Nigerian.:-)
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:31am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Thats true they do worse than that they kill more than sixty people and dump their bodies in a river grin tongue
give me a link to that. undecided.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ocelot2006(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2013
Anyway, my take on this- It is a known fact that a number of Nigerians engage in a number of nefarious activities, and drug peddling seem to top the list, thus bringing shame to our nation. And I'm if TOTAL SUPPORT of South African law enforcement agencies cracking down on these criminals and prosecuting them.

BUT the MOB action against other innocent and law-abiding Nigerians was just wrong. If the South Africans had issues there, they shouldve called in the SAPS or other agencies to carry out their investigations and arrest the culprits.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Networkmaster(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2013
Well
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Networkmaster(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2013
Well, i have read what most of you have been posting. I have actually lived in South Africa for years. Yes, they might not love you like their brothers just like any other country will not like you like his country man. Call it envy or jealousy, its just the way life is.

If the truth should be told. I can boldly say at least 80% of Nigerians living in South Africa are in drugs or fraud. Who wants that in his country. Even most of the so called 9ja qualified doctors hardly find themselves a job in South Africa but whn they do get one they live real good for sure.

I know what i am saying, i live around the Nigerian in sunnyside pretoria so i know whats up in the country. Even the so called 9ja students are finding themselves doing fraud.

Our 9ja brother are the main drug dealers in that country and pimping the a55 of the south African ladies.

Can you imagine a foreigner coming to destroy your country with all the illegal business and still living the best life? why wouldn't they be jealous? So i really don't blame them. Its high time our brother started living a good life, make the world a better place, find themselves a legal job, they should start working hard and stop looking for the easy way out and stop polluting the world with crime. I have 9ja frnds who keep telling me to join fruad, they keep saying Networkmaster, really if i sabi half of wetin u sabi for computer i for don hama die. I usually tell them, yes, i might be good in computer and i might know more than wht u knw whn it comes to fraud but not everyone believes in living a criminal life.
The funny part is that, these 9ja brothers don't even see it as an act of crime. My advise to anyone doing fraud or crime is that, it does not last. It only waste your valuable time. You hit some money today and you feel you are getting there but after some months all the money is good and you are still left hanging and hoping for the next hit. You just never progress.

A 9ja man in south Africa will wake up in the morning with heavy prayer, casting any demon that will stop his fraud business not to hammer that season. God safe us.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by laoma15(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2013
Networkmaster: Well, i have read what most of you have been posting. I have actually lived in South Africa for years. Yes, they might not love you like their brothers just like any other country will not like you like his country man. Call it envy or jealousy, its just the way life is.

If the truth should be told. I can boldly say at least 80% of Nigerians living in South Africa are in drugs or fraud. Who wants that in his country. Even most of the so called 9ja qualified doctors hardly find themselves a job in South Africa but whn they do get one they live real good for sure.

I know what i am saying, i live around the Nigerian in sunnyside pretoria so i know whats up in the country. Even the so called 9ja students are finding themselves doing fraud.

Our 9ja brother are the main drug dealers in that country and pimping the a55 of the south African ladies.

Can you imagine a foreigner coming to destroy your country with all the illegal business and still living the best life? why wouldn't they be jealous? So i really don't blame them. Its high time our brother started living a good life, make the world a better place and polluting the world with crime.

A 9ja man in south Africa will wake up in the morning with heavy prayer, casting any demon that will stop his fraud business not to hammer that season. God safe us.

I blame the Nigeria Immigration officials who does not screen every potential travellers out of the country. For crying out loud, a lot of Nigerians going out does not have any business of travelling outside this Country. That's why they are constituting nuisance outside the country. Nigerians in diaspora beware you are creating more enemies for yourself. The urge for money by Nigerians in alarming. Money is the only language Nigerians understand. Where is your moral value? Nigerians need a change of heart before they start killing us everywhere.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 11:06am On May 31, 2013
An0nimus:
I see my SA folks are doing greatgrin love your diary Nadiawink
thanks hehe love it tooo
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 11:07am On May 31, 2013
Networkmaster: Well, i have read what most of you have been posting. I have actually lived in South Africa for years. Yes, they might not love you like their brothers just like any other country will not like you like his country man. Call it envy or jealousy, its just the way life is.

Can you imagine a foreigner coming to destroy your country with all the illegal business and still living the best life? why wouldn't they be jealous? So i really don't blame them. Its high time our brother started living a good life, make the world a better place, find themselves a legal job, they should start working hard and stop looking for the easy way out and stop polluting the world with crime. I have 9ja frnds who keep telling me to join fruad, they keep saying Networkmaster, really if i sabi half of wetin u sabi for computer i for don hama die. I usually tell them, yes, i might be good in computer and i might know more than wht u knw whn it comes to fraud but not everyone believes in living a criminal life.
The funny part is that, these 9ja brothers don't even see it as an act of crime. My advise to anyone doing fraud or crime is that, it does not last. It only waste your valuable time. You hit some money today and you feel you are getting there but after some months all the money is good and you are still left hanging and hoping for the next hit. You just never progress.

2 words for u: depot dem
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by parki: 11:09am On May 31, 2013
Nigerians are always a problem everywhere. They are always involved in all criminal activities. If you go to London, they are involved in drugs, credit card fraud, all kind of fraud related activities. In SA, the same thing. All over the world you see Nigerians, they r a case.

i don't blame the south africans for chasing them away. I would probably do the same thing if a set of people have decided to disobey my rule.
Therefore, Nigerians shouldn't even blame anyone. They brought this upon themselves.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 11:16am On May 31, 2013
juman: Millions of of nigerians are forced out of nigeria by the useless leaders' bad performance.

Our leaders are verry good, even if they were not we should discuss it amongst ourselves, not with foreigners ! Have some pride for God's sake !
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Tonylyte(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2013
Hope dis wount hinder me marrying a south-african? If u guys jeopardise ma opportunity of marrying a s.a, wit dis ya internet battle. I'll tear my shirt, n u'll buy it...i d vex o....Me ly southy women ly serious o!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biolabee(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2013
COOLDUN:

If you don't know what to comment, you better stay quiet. Immigration started many years ago, from the first man and woman who migrated out of the garden of Eden into the world. Abraham left all the comfort in his father's house and wandered in the wilderness for so many years before reaching to Canaan. Migration is caused by many factors which every traveler might hold as his/her reason of traveling out of his/her land.

The western people migrated to Africa, before the began slave trade and colonization. Many educated people in this world today migrated to another countries before they made it in life. Our wise people made it clear that a well traveled fellow is more wiser than the grey haired fellow in the village. Accusing Nigerians of traveling out shows how low brained you are. I know you wrote your comment with your mother's nipple in your mouth as a suckling kid.

Many African countries always find fault in Nigerians whenever they see them progressing , they always label them criminals and ritualists whenever they see them progressing more than them in their lands. In the whole Africa today Ghanaians are more in diaspora than the Nigerians but our people always jump into accepting negative news about Nigerians, in 70s Ghanaians were everywhere in Nigeria doing different kinds of menial jobs, took advantage of our visa free status then and traveled to many western countries with our passports, when we Nigerians were living well, by the time we began to know what they knew before us , they had gone far. Today, they the people that taught Nigerians impersonation, stroway in the ships/airplanes are also accusing Nigerians of being criminals.

When the going was good in Nigeria, no Nigerian student overstays a day after his/her studies in the western country, because they were welcomed home with good jobs and benefits, what do we have today? bad government that is only interested in looting and making lives miserable to her citizens, many poor families in Nigeria today are feeding well because of their people outside the country, so no one should blame anybody for traveling out for any reason, because i know that anyone that travels is hoping to make it better in life.

2007, November 24 in Togo, many Nigerians mostly Igbos were targeted by the lazy Togolese men, beaten, killed and their shops and containers looted, just because they were seen as ritualists and killers , because of the Nollywood films which togolese know as Igbo film. They started spreading rumors that they found bags that contained human parts from an Igbo business man, to make matter worst all the news and venue of the incident differed from all the stories, this made the young and vibrant President Faure Esozinma Gnassingbe Eyadema to give an order that any Togolese that is caught talking about the Igbos should be sent to jail, any one fighting an Igbo fellow should be shot at sight.He advised his people mostly the -Be- people of the south to grow up and stop being lazy. He told them that America films is full of crimes and violence does it mean that all the Americans are criminals.

Many Africans are lazy and jealous over the foreigners that are progressives in their country, behind any successful foreigner criminal, there must be a native patronizer. No one commits crime in a place where he/she doesn't know and have a partner in crime. South Africa is dominantly black people, who are too lazy and hate their fellow African blacks more than the white people do. Xenophobic attacks on other African immigrants in South Africa is still fresh in our memories.

Police in any country is to maintain peace and order, fish out the criminals ,prosecute and punish them, not ordinary citizens. Recently some Asians were caught with millions of dollars at our international airport, they were fined a peanut and left to go home with the enormous fund. If it were to be Nigerians, they would been rotting in the foreign jail by now, with the citizens of the country mobbing and looting their homes, eg RSA, India, Malaysia, Togo and other countries. I don't support crime in any way, but let the law enforcement agencies do their works, not lazy citizens.

As you have your right to remain in the country, is so any traveler has right to travel out and see things before deciding on where to remain. Mind your personal business.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Thanks for bringing some sanity in the debate. Nigerians are going through hell to leave this country and survive abroad not because they want to be abroad for its own sake, but because it's too difficult to survive in Naija.

To be honest, South Africa has better scenery and climate (not as hot, more mild) than Nigeria.
I am glad to see you run down your own country, where is your pride !
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2013
souldust: are you sure you are SAn? Have you ever being to Naija before? This one wey you dey speak like us ma na war o!
im all south african , nigerian by heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply)

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99