Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76099 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 12:48am On May 31, 2013
Bad Attitude:

[b]“All the members of the community had a meeting on Friday on the need to curb the selling and usage of drugs in the community. On Saturday a teenager committed suicide in a police custody and by Sunday some members of the community led by the ANC Youth League leader came to our houses asking us to leave the community.

“They said we are the ones selling drugs to their children. They destroyed and looted our property and one Nigerian was seriously beaten and is on admission in a hospital in Johannesburg now,” Ndubisi said.
He said that the attack, which targeted Nigerians only, can be attributed to envy and jealousy about the success of Nigerian businesses in the community amidst poverty and unemployment among South Africans living in the community.

Reacting to the attack, the Nigerian Consulate in Johanneburg, South Africa today criticised what it described as the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in the country.

Mr. Okey Emuchay, the Consulate-General of Nigeria in Johannesburg, said in Springbok, in the Northern Province of South Africa, that labelling all Nigerians in the country as drug dealers was “unacceptable.”
Emuchay said that it was the duty of the South African police to provide safety for South Africans and foreigners living in the country.

“We are not asking for too much from the South African government, it is the duty of the South African police to provide safety and security for every one living in South Africa.

“The Nigerian government will not send the Nigerian police to come and protect our nationals just like the South African government will not send her police to protect South Africans living and working in Nigeria.[/b]

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/05/30/south-africans-chase-nigerians-out-of-their-homes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29

I am afraid that our country is going to be on the news again but unfortunately as a result of false reporting and manipulation of media by criminals who always use the democratic status of any country that is their host. The piece written above could not be much further than the truth, as it is now. Before we all come and call South African names and insults, my advice is to get all the facts as there are always three sides to any story and once you get all the facts put yourself, your family and your community in the same position if then you honestly think you would not react to this the same way some people have reacted then you are among the few better people in this world.

Before attacking my response understand that I do not condone people being attacked and respect even the fact they were told they must leave rather tan attacking them. I so wish Africa had a better solution to its problems either than destroying other people to survive.

The bolded above is a lie. As the raids started with communities raiding local gangsters who have been terrorizing and killing people in their communities, a dozen of some of the culprits who are South Africans were attacked and currently in hospital and two others died. And because of the realization that their communities were turning into crime havens and the root of all that was drug addiction which leaves the addicts ready t kill everyone and anyone including family members to score more drugs.

Coming to the Nigerians being targeted especially the ones in these communities are very much known to be selling drugs and are pimped by their customers in the same communities. So to say that police must arrest them it will not help as they will always hide the drugs before raids as the same police are corrupt and will take a bribe and tip the drug dealers about upcoming raids.

South African democracy has very bitter sweet to especially black South Africans, drugs were never know to be used or even accessible to these communities especially kids as young as 12 years old. the drug of choice even then used by older criminals who have been jailed was weed and mandrax. Unfortunately lately it is unbearable to see the increasing levels of crime, rape and murder in the country perpetuated against the young and old in these communities.

For once I would like to see Nigerians all over the world condemning the sale of drugs and the child trafficking done by Nigerians in other countries. I am not saying only Nigerians do this but most local drug dealers and traffickers are affiliated with Nigerians somewhere some how. I know many of you will say why are kids taking drug they are not forced but why are teenagers having sex or do anything that they are not suppose to do? That is an Adamic question really.

So instead of shouting they 'hate us and are jealous of us' why don't you condemn this horrible act? There are great Nigerians in South Africa that occupy very high positions in public and private business,business owners etc, who are working hard to make their mark and improve the image of the Nigerian people in the country unfortunately the criminal ones are making it hard for the others to do so because they bare the same Nigerian tittle. And these people would be protected by the same communities if anyone would try and touch them. like a guy who has tire centre in some township in Cape Town and many others like him, they are known by their trade and are respected and loved,as result I do not see anyone who can accuse them and not be attacked by the communities. their communities would defend them with their lives.

so before you assume that South Africans are brainless when you have all the brains, why don't use them for once... JUST ONCE!!! As much as this saddens me it also saddens me that we are also in our own private war with our brothers, sisters who are completely massed up by drugs and seemingly no one cares as long as the can shout XENOPHOBIA to continue their inhuman way of making money.

Unfortunately South Africans do not let things be, they believe in sorting things out! undecided

May God help us all!

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Smartsyn(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2013
zeem_bab: I work and live in J'borg. For some of us exparts living in SA, the burden of being a Nigerian is enormous. Simply because our kinsmen are at the fore front of drug dealing and many other social vices. Much that I condemn the act of these people, I think they have the right within the ambit of law to do whatever they deem neccesary to get rid of whatever constitute threat to their community.
--Ade lives in Sandton !

u work and live in J'borg, but Ade lives in Sandton. Thats quite impressive

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by gothrones(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2013
all4naija: South African blacks are barbaric!

This is an asinine statement. Why would you choose to cast a large net over a group of people for the putative actions of a few? I would surely censure anyone who claims that Nigerians are barbaric after all the unfortunate and obscene acts of violence committed by a few of our folks. Every country has its share of lunatics.

You lots need to calm down and act rationally. I am not countenancing violence against anyone, but we need to stop acting as if we are any more civilized than they are. If we don't respect and protect our citizens, why should we expect foreigners to do so?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 12:54am On May 31, 2013
chelseabmw: Am in south Africa currently and i can tell you guys that 98% of Nigerians living in yeoville and Hillbrow are drug dealers.. And these places are dominated by Nigerians with no single south Africa citizen there.... sad

Out of twelve there is always Judas..... They should stop labeling Nigerians as bad people as all Nigerians are not bad
So what? Is it the right of the government to fight it and police those responsible for the crime than citizens going about attacking Nigerians who are probably innocent? Would you want to be accused of what you know nothing of? Please, you are still reasoning like the South African primitive blacks while trying to beg the question at the expense of fooling yourself.

Nigerians have been visiting places like UK and USA for years and many caught with different crimes without USA citizens going about attacking Nigerians on the streets. There is a difference between civilized human being with a sound reasoning faculty to fight crime than a primitive South African who likes to take the law into his own hand.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by trappatoni(m): 12:55am On May 31, 2013
speedyboi:

Most Nigerians don't travel out of the country cos they are broke, They leave the country cos they want to 'travel out'. I've seen a person who resigned a well paid job, sold his property just to buy a ticket to 'travel out'. Only to become nuisance in another man's country. Nigerians have a huge pack of Inferiority complex in their DNA. I will always advise anyone; Instead of 'traveling out' to waste away your life, use your ticket money to start something out of your life. My 50 kobo.

And to those shouting racism, South Africa is a black nation for crying out loud!
thank you mayGod bless you for that candid opinion

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 12:57am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I am afraid that our country is going to be on the news again but unfortunately as a result of false reporting and manipulation of media by criminals who always use the democratic status of any country that is their host. The piece written above could not be much further than the truth, as it is now. Before we all come and call South African names and insults, my advice is to get all the facts as there are always three sides to any story and once you get all the facts put yourself, your family and your community in the same position if then you honestly think you would not react to this the same way some people have reacted then you are among the few better people in this world.

Before attacking my response understand that I do not condone people being attacked and respect even the fact they were told they must leave rather tan attacking them. I so wish Africa had a better solution to its problems either than destroying other people to survive.

The bolded above is a lie. As the raids started with communities raiding local gangsters who have been terrorizing and killing people in their communities, a dozen of some of the culprits who are South Africans were attacked and currently in hospital and two others died. And because of the realization that their communities were turning into crime havens and the root of all that was drug addiction which leaves the addicts ready t kill everyone and anyone including family members to score more drugs.

Coming to the Nigerians being targeted especially the ones in these communities are very much known to be selling drugs and are pimped by their customers in the same communities. So to say that police must arrest them it will not help as they will always hide the drugs before raids as the same police are corrupt and will take a bribe and tip the drug dealers about upcoming raids.

South African democracy has very bitter sweet to especially black South Africans, drugs were never know to be used or even accessible to these communities especially kids as young as 12 years old. the drug of choice even then used by older criminals who have been jailed was weed and mandrax. Unfortunately lately it is unbearable to the level of crime, rape and murder in the country perpetuated against the young and old in these communities.

For ones I would like to see Nigerians all over the world condemning the sale of drugs and the child trafficking done by Nigerians in other countries. I am not saying only Nigerians do this but most local drug dealers and traffickers are affiliated with Nigerians somewhere some how. I know many of you will say why are kids taking drug they are not forced but why are teenagers having sex or do anything that they are not suppose to do.

So instead of shouting they 'hate us and are jealous of us' why don't you condemn this horrible act? There are great Nigerians in South Africa that occupy very high positions in public and private business,business owners etc, who are working hard to make their mark and improve the image of the Nigerian people in the country unfortunately the criminal ones are making it hard for the others to do so because they bare the same Nigerian tittle. And these people would be protected by the same communities if anyone would try and touch them. like a guy who has tire centre in some township in Cape Town and many others like him, they are known by their trade and are respected and loved,as result I do not see anyone who can accuse them and not be attacked by the communities. their communities would defend them with their lives.

so before you assume that South Africans are brainless when you have all the brains, why don't use them for once... JUST ONCE!!! As much as this saddens me it also saddens me that we are also in our own private war with our brothers, sisters who are completely massed up by drugs and seemingly no one cares as long as the can shout XENOPHOBIA to continue their inhuman way of making money.

Unfortunately South Africans do not let things be,, they believe in sorting things out! undecided

An excuse as usual from South African black!Always in the mood to support evils! Apartheid-sin will catch up will you this time.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 12:57am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

So basically, what you are saying is that your police is corrupt so you must attack Nigerians.
And that every crime in your country is related to Nigerians.
SO basically you are here calling us names. And you think we should thank you !
I think we should do the same to South Africans living in Nigeria.
You must know your country owns many companies in Nigeria, what if we took those companies.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 12:58am On May 31, 2013
Smh...this SA'can Naija-xenophobia is beyond played out

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:00am On May 31, 2013
patriot4: So basically, what you are saying is that your police is corrupt so you must attack Nigerians.
You must know your country owns many companies in Nigeria, what if we took those companies.
These are the same people claiming their companies are milking Nigeria. Can you believe their very way of reasoning is faulted? Jeez! These guys are way primitive than I thought somehow.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:01am On May 31, 2013
190: grin grin grin

Close that mouth of yours.
Na christ tucker comedy show you dey? angry lol.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:06am On May 31, 2013
gothrones:

This is an asinine statement. Why would you choose to cast a large net over a group of people for the putative actions of a few? I would surely censure anyone who claims that Nigerians are barbaric after all the unfortunate and obscene acts of violence committed by a few of our folks. Every country has its share of lunatics.

You lots need to calm down and act rationally. I am not countenancing violence against anyone, but we need to stop acting as if we are any more civilized than they are. If we don't respect and protect our citizens, why should we expect foreigners to do so?
Seriously, I did without being apologetic about it or whatsoever. If they can continuously do the same to Nigerians in their society they shouldn't bothered to find this as asinine statement to face such evils they meted on foreigners in their society all these years.

please, spare me this your holistic approach. It is not expected of you in anyway.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:09am On May 31, 2013
gothrones:

You need to learn to read properly. Where did I say what happen might have been justified? We don't know the truth of what happened. We have only heard one side.
Look, forcing people out of their homes is a crime, right ?
So I guess you agree. Looting and destroying peoples homes after forcing them out and severly beating one of them is an even worse crime, right ? Do you also agree that the South Africans did that ?
I guess you also agree, so I don't see what story you are waiting for.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:12am On May 31, 2013
patriot4: So basically, what you are saying is that your police is corrupt so you must attack Nigerians.

First of all, the Nigerians were not attacked but asked to leave these communities.
Secondly, most police are corrupt including Nigerian Police if not the most corrupt.
Thirdly,in any community in South Africa especially township people know who is doing what, as they buy and sell for these people otherwise they would not be staying there unless they saw a market.
I advise them to leave if not for a while to allow the anger of the community to die down.
Then they should approach the Civic organization in those comunities if they dispute that they are not dealing with drugs and then come back. Communities have right to expell criminals in their places where their families reside especially if they are being a nuessance and danger to their kids.
This is what I am saying. Unfortunately the government cannot do everything as they do not stay with these criminals communities do.
If your communities were not hiding and covering for boko horams which they without a doubt know who they are, you problems with BH would be halfway sorted than asking the goverment to do the work risk the slaughter of innocent lives, unless BH have sighs on their forehead.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by victorD3: 1:17am On May 31, 2013
And a South African company MTN is here milking us day and night with crappy network.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:18am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Secondly, most police are corrupt including Nigerian Police if not the most corrupt.

Our Police don't tie innocent citizens to a van and drag them around town grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:19am On May 31, 2013
Later somebody would come around and expect me to have respect for South African blacks. Jeez! Not in this life time. Not in the present generation of things where they have consistently prove that they don't deserve to be respected.

This shows what is happening in that society they claimed is safer than Nigeria, yet foreigners are driven out of their homes and attacked. Foreigners are attacked on the streets for xenophobic inclinations,etc. This just proved to us these people have grouches in their hearts toward others. They are not people to live with with a free mind. They think they have it all the reason African immigrants are coming into their country so such people should be threatened and enslaved by all means possible.

Go with your evil intentions, Saffer(as they are called in this forum sometimes), blacks. We are watching you and recording your actions. They will be played back to you in due courses. Nemesis will catch up with you guys when you need Africans the most.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:22am On May 31, 2013
all4naija: These are the same people claiming their companies are milking Nigeria. Can you believe their very ways of reasoning is faulted? Jeez! These guys are way primitive than I thought somehow.

Please you are welcome to the same to South Africans who are doing criminal acts in Nigeria. You are even welcome to kick MTN, MULTICHOICE ETC out if you think they are being criminals. Unfortunately all4naija lost logic longtime ago so your calling anyone primitive is a projection here. Becouse your people will suffer more, how many jobs are created by just MTN in Nigeria? How many of those jobs are held by SAcans? Be carefull not to cut your nose to spite your face. WORD!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:23am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

SO I guess what you mean is that no matter what the community does, it must be justified. Surely those people must be criminals.
Even their kids must be criminals. You know what, I don't want to argue, let Nigerians just do the same in Nigeria.
Let us nationalize South African companies, let us do it as a community. Surely our actions will also be justified.
And let our communities chase South Africans out of their houses in Nigeria. Because according to you it is justified.
And your attempt to use sentiments on us by bringing boko haram to this matter has failed. All we are asking for people in the north is to report boko haram to the authorities. Actually the people in Nigeria acting like those your mob people is boko haram themselves, because they are busy killing christians and southerners while blaming them for any ill of the north.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:26am On May 31, 2013
all4naija: Later somebody would come around and expect me to have respect for South African blacks. Jeez! Not in this life time. Not in the present generation of things where they have consistently prove that they don't deserve to be respected.

This shows what is happening in that society they claimed is safer than Nigeria, yet foreigners are driven out of their homes and attacked. Foreigners are attacked on the streets for xenophobic inclinations,etc. This just proved to us these people have grouches in their hearts toward others. They are not people to live with with a free mind. They think they have it all the reason African immigrants are coming into their country so such people should be threatened and enslaved by all means possible.

Go with your evil intentions, Saffer(as they are called in this forum sometimes), blacks. We are watching you and recording your actions. They will be played back to you in due courses. Nemesis will catch up with you guys when you need Africans the most.

Really? Do not give yourself a heart attack broer, we do not give a dammn about your respect Nigerians who are involved in these thing do not respect themselves and other Nigerians who are proud and not criminal.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:27am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Please you are welcome to the same to South Africans who are doing criminal acts in Nigeria. You are even welcome to kick MTN, MULTICHOICE ETC out if you think they are being criminals. Unfortunately all4naija lost logic longtime ago so your calling anyone primitive is a projection here. Becouse your people will suffer more, how many jobs are created by just MTN in Nigeria? How many of those jobs are held by SAcans? Be carefull not to cut your nose to spite your face. WORD!

Continue dreaming. Multichoice or crappy MTN doesn't contribute 1/100 to the employment in Nigeria. We won't notice their absence infact smiley

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:30am On May 31, 2013
patriot4:

SO I guess what you mean is that no matter what the community does, it must be justified. Surely those people must be criminals.
Even their kids must be criminals. You know what, I don't want to argue, let Nigerians just do the same in Nigeria.
Let us nationalize South African companies, let us do it as a community. Surely our actions will also be justified.
And let our communities chase South Africans out of their houses in Nigeria.

I have a south african work colleague. should i begin with him? angry
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:30am On May 31, 2013
But seriously Nigerians are like swine flu.. Loud, corrupt/fraud ...home/ abroad and badass pollution..
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:31am On May 31, 2013
I hope Nigerians take part of the responsibility for this mishap........we are fond of blaming other people for our own corrupt and irresponsible ways

Oh well, I hope they(Nigerians) get justice/help from the South African government, they deserve to be protected from such barbarism

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:32am On May 31, 2013
REALITY101: But seriously Nigerians are like swine flu.. Loud, corrupt/fraud ...home/ abroad and badass pollution..

Um...so u aint nigerian now? undecided
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:36am On May 31, 2013
patriot4:

And let our communities chase South Africans out of their houses in Nigeria. Because according to you it is justified.
And your attempt to use sentiments on us by bringing boko haram to this matter has failed. All we are asking for people in the north is to report boko haram to the authorities. Actually the people in Nigeria acting like those your mob people is boko haram themselves, because they are busy killing christians and
southerners while blaming them for any ill of the north.

Your thinking seems to evade/dodge logic, I have said beforenot only Nigerians were target but local gangsters who were attacked and killed,
I have also said do as you please to the SAcans in Nigeria and nationalise their companies. All the SA companies in Nigeria are listed so the implications you have also thought about and can handle I am sure. Again becareful of not cutting your nose to spite your face.

And besides if in Africa alone a poll among all the AU countries would be taken it will all indicate that more not all more Nigerians deal with drugs in all these countries than the natives. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:37am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are now going about it tongue-in-cheek. I just explained to you your people very primitive nature yet you are going about other consequences of losing some companies in Nigeria. It is clear that is the very reason your people are holding on to to commit atrocities on Nigerians in your society than joining hands with the government to police criminals. It is very clear there is some lack of rationality in your people. That you have just shown in this your very commit.

Must I remind you your people claims your companies are milking Nigeria and ASO rock in this forum time without numbers? You are good in speaking from both sides of your mouth. Indeed, South Africa is not the life blood of Nigeria neither your country cannot do without Nigerians. But, the bone of contention is getting rid of Nigerians you continuously blame for these crimes which will never be the solution to free your society of your kid bad narcotic use habit. It is an habit. Your country has been a crime haven from time in memorial way back before the first Nigerian stepping foot on your land. Nigerians are not the one responsible for your crimes, you are irrational being! PERIOD!

Pleaaasse!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:41am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Really? Do not give yourself a heart attack broer, we do not give a dammn about your respect Nigerians who are involved in these thing do not respect themselves and other Nigerians who are proud and not criminal.
Look at you with a reticent intention. It is clear you don't know what you are talking about here. We are talking about the innocents you are making to feel the wrath of the hatred. You need some time for reflection because you are totally lost in defending your people where they went wrong. It is unacceptable and totally absurd.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:45am On May 31, 2013
c.fours:
na today. Even within Nigeria, that's what they do.
By 'they', I am referring to Ndubisi, Emuchay, Nkechukwu Anyene and his fellow people.

dealing in shady schemes and then accusing people of 'envy and jealousy' when they refuse to tolerate your rubbish. At least, why not go back to your place of birth in the east and sell drugs there.

funny how he (Ndubisi) calls himself a spokesman for 'Nigeria"

It's really very unfortunate that they would choose to burry their heads in the sand and ask to look away, instead of condemning the act by some of their people as much as we condemn tha act of violance against others.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:46am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Your thinking seem to dodge logic, I have said beforenot only Nigerians were target but local gangsters who were attacked and killed,
I have also said do as you please to the SAcans in Nigeria and nationalise their companies. All the SA companies in Nigeria are listed so the implications you have also thought about and can handle I am sure. Again becareful of not cutting your nose to spite your face.

And besides if in Africa alone a poll among all the AU countries would be taken it will all indicate that more not all more Nigerians deal with drugs in all these countries than the natives. I rest my case.
Listen to yourself. Your rhetoric is just the same the nazis used against the jews. At this 21st century, it is amazing people can think like you. And if I may remind you, that pole you are talking about never took place, so giving its result is either stupidness either Madness, and the worse is that you are using it as an explanation here.
Do you know the meaning of logics ?
Do you really think fiction can be used as argument ?
And one other thing: it is not through poles that you get to know who is a criminal, it is through police work.
Even your clam is stupid: how can you say that in all African countries the Nigerians selling drugs are more than the locals selling drugs ? That is just like me saying that in all African countries, the South africans raping people are more than the locals raping people (actually since half of you people (more like 3/4) have raped someone I think this would be closer to the truth)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.