Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76375 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: Naijans have big issue .. From SA vs NG ....to igbos vs yorubas..... lol
*lemme go get my popcorn
this b comedy
We'll unite and face you now
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 31, 2013
collynzo2: We'll unite and face you now
im team southgerian ,,,,, so who will u face again??
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 31, 2013
pappilo:

You are a grade 1 mor0n! Na person daft like this?

were your refused SA visa or something? Why are you bitter against people that emigrate. People have been emigrating since the beginning of time. People emigrate for various reasons and to better themselves and increase their earning potential is one of them.

Lmao. It seems some guys turn abusive when the truth is told to their faces.
Check the reply I made to your second. If you know me well, you will know I'm not a kinda person who will be caught up with immigration nonsense.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Dygeasy(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: lol is it not this man talking cra.p... N expect us to just smile it off... Mtchewwww
lol... Shyt happens.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: im team southgerian ,,,,, so who will u face again??
I love how you pick and choose at will. Maybe I should ask you who you were attacking in some of your previous posts.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 31, 2013
collynzo2: I love how you pick and choose at will. Maybe I should ask you who you were attacking in some of your previous posts.
was attacking those posts which hurt n talk shit bout my country
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2013
Dygeasy: lol... Shyt happens.
yha it does.... Bt shouldnt wen im around na...u should come to sa il b ur host oay whr i stay is nice... Well we naijans have taken over tis place,,, its mini lagos... U must come okey
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 31, 2013
Fight crimes against Nigerians in SA! Say no to xenophobic attacks. And, say no to illicit drugs!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by TheBookWorm: 1:54pm On May 31, 2013
The Nigerian name is going down the drain very fast.

Last week, we witnessed horrors from two Nigerian men in the UK when they committed that despicable act.

Now Nigerians are beings chased from their homes in South Africa?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2013
In all honesty South Africa should look deeply and find the root cause of their drug problems even with children. The drug dealers, as evil as they are, only respond to market demand. How does the drug even get into their country, manufactured there?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2013
TheBookWorm: The Nigerian name is going down the drain very fast.

Last week, we witnessed horrors from two Nigerian men in the UK when they committed that despicable act.

Now Nigerians are beings chased from their homes in South Africa?
Point of correction, they aren't Nigerians.Nigeria has had a share of its problems, please, don't add others that aren't Nigerian's.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by TheBookWorm: 1:59pm On May 31, 2013
all4naija: Point of correction, they aren't Nigerians.Nigeria has had a share of its problems, please, don't add others that aren't Nigerian's.

What should I call them? Of Nigerian descent? Or should I use their ethnicity as Yoruba? Or is it Nigerian-Briton, because we know they were not Anglo-Briton.

Either way, every time I see those two animals name in the news, it simply brings shame to us all, because they will be associated with Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Dygeasy(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: yha it does.... Bt shouldnt wen im around na...u should come to sa il b ur host oay whr i stay is nice... Well we naijans have taken over tis place,,, its mini lagos... U must come okey
lol.. Yeah.. I willcheesygrin. I love the way you call yourself Nigerian. Really admirable.grincheesy
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2013
TheBookWorm:

What should I call them? Of Nigerian descent? Or should I use their ethnicity as Yoruba? Or is it Nigerian-Briton, because we know they were Anglo-Briton.
The Brit never even called them Nigerians yet you are quick to label them as some. Indeed, it is clear they are Brit citizens by birth and become Jihadists in that country out of their own silly volition.

They are Brits with bad and barbaric ideology.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by TheBookWorm: 2:07pm On May 31, 2013
all4naija: The Brit never even called them Nigerians yet you are quick to label them as some. Indeed, it is clear they are Brit citizens by birth and become Jihadists in that country out of their own silly volition.

They are Brits with bad and barbaric ideology.

They are British of Nigerian or Yoruba descent.

You act as if Nigerians have not been known to commit such barbaric acts. Do we not see this same type of fanatical ideology in Northern Nigeria?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2013
TheBookWorm:

They are British of NIgerian or Yoruba descent.

You act as if Nigerians have not been known to commit such barbaric acts. Do we not see this same type of fanatical ideology in Northern Nigeria?
So Brits don't. I don't really understand your argument here. Those are homegrown Jihadists. They aren't Nigerians,please. That is enough! The Brit government hasn't labeled them as such rather somebody like you who is just looking for ways to paint Nigeria with more bad name.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by davesndy: 2:19pm On May 31, 2013
All I see here are insults, anger, self defence, licenses for silly acts. Our wrath on the keyboard won't change a thing!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 31, 2013
davesndy: All I see here are insults, anger, self defence, licenses for silly acts. Our wrath on the keyboard won't change a thing!
Our anger is an evidence we disagree with such barbaric practices in SA
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2013
This is too annoying. Why should a man sell drugs to a mad man to make him more mad? Now this is the verdict: Such Nigerian should be jailed for 1yr. And for the S africans, they should double up to nearest psychiatry hospital, the normal dosage of antipsychiatric drug such be tripled bc their madness is almost at the end stage
NB : the guard to both the prison and the hospital should be alert bc both the one @ the prison and the one @ the hospital will surely look for one another. Therefore prison break and hospital break is sure.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2013
I used to think Nigeria and SA can cooperate in many ways to move the continent forward yet the opposite is what I am seeing here. This is an area we could have worked together and get rid of criminals and let the innocent live their normal lives yet South Africans with their pride and xenophobia would beg to differ and take the law into their own hands.

It is a big shame Africans cannot develop their human resources to a level that would help to solve problems.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 31, 2013

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 31, 2013
zetdee: When all is said and done, the community is better of having chased them out, they'll find another community to ruin.
This is a community that chases them off their homes, steals their property and beats some to coma. That is well said of you. It is clear your very biased in matter. A primitive man reasoning indeed.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 31, 2013
Dygeasy: lol.. Yeah.. I willcheesygrin. I love the way you call yourself Nigerian. Really admirable.grincheesy
na so?? Me love it too
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Dygeasy(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: na so?? Me love it too
yeah naturalization by marriagecheesycheesy
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 3:34pm On May 31, 2013
Bolloxssss!

"We have ruined our land. So, we will go ruin someone else's. Oh, I know! Let's go to Hillbrow!"

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by GHSwagg: 3:48pm On May 31, 2013
Oh Naija! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2013
CraigB: Bolloxssss!

"We have ruined our land. So, we will go ruin someone else's. Oh, I know! Let's go to Hillbrow!"
No wonder all your posts are hidden.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by caprini: 3:55pm On May 31, 2013
kamelonaire:
u be biggest mistake, i never experience

AS IF I CARE.MR PERFECT.CANT EVEN WRITE GOOD.VIRUS INFECTED CORPSE.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2013
GH Swagg: Oh Naija! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin
Ghanaians always seeking relevance. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.