Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,830 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23581 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

chineke!!! femi Johnson 20 storeys high? wetin man no go read from these amala people. that house is not even taller than kamo plaza or st Peter's plaza in onitsha. 20 my left nyash

Wetin be peter's plaza? Is there any building over 7 floors in the entire south east?

Let me post a picture of femi johnson, you can cout the floors your self.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: I beat my chest to tell you that non of your kins men can dare to start a business in any Igbo land. They will be frustrated back to their Amala states. You guys a so lazy in business that you have union controlling your business. I had a flat tyre the last time I asked one Yoruba vulcaniser to give my tire some air, I gave N50 but the guy insisted on N100 that union people will catch him. I could not help but to laugh. Lazy beople. Union for pepper sellers, union for people that ground pepper my wife just told me now. You can not survive in the east. Competition drives business there.

It does not worry you why Igbos are succeeding in anything the want to do? Its because they are humble people.

Illiterate dullard. How many Britons are running visible business in India and Pakistan yet how many shops are owned by Indians and Pakistanis in the UK? What does that then prove? That the Pakistanis and Indians be deemed "kings of business" because their corner shops are everywhere in the UK and the Britons should be condemned as worthless at business because they don't have the Street business presence in Mumbai that Indians have in London? What a clown.

When you get the fundamental argument behind that contextual example then you will appreciate how ridiculous, unintelligent and downright ignorant you sound. A m0r0n like you better not be what your ilk predicate Igbo "superiority" on. You cannot even think moderately well in comparison to others and you are talking of "ethnic superiority" as if it is something every member of your ethnic group is born with? Deluded Joker.

8 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
4chi:

That you are still ranting after being found out to be a hopeless bare faced liar shows the depth of your worthlessness. Your guttersnipe type should actually be banned and prevented from spewing lies all over nairaland .shameless lout....
the truth is bitter. You and your Yoruba brother Gbawe .You have to come to terms with the reality and the obvious. No amount of grammar will change the reality on ground and obvious. Just after 1970 your brother gave only £20 pounds, see what it has multiplied to. I will leave with jealousy envy. Bye for now. An going for juggling .
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ba7man(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Illiterate dullard. How many Britons are running visible business in India and Pakistan yet how many shops are owned by Indians and Pakistanis in the UK? What does that then prove? That the Pakistanis and Indians be deemed "kings of business" because their corner shops are everywhere in the UK and the Britons should be condemned as worthless at business because they don't have the Street business presence in Mumbai that Indians have in London? What a clown.

When you get the fundamental argument behind that contextual example then you will appreciate how ridiculous, unintelligent and downright ignorant you sound. A m0r0n like you better not be what your ilk predicate Igbo "superiority" on. You cannot even think moderately well in comparison to others and you are talking of "ethnic superiority" as if it is something every member of your ethnic group is born with? Deluded Joker.
Can you see the type of person you've been arguing with all this while?? He doesn't even know what the purpose of setting up Unions are. That means he needs someone to sit him down and explain the rudiments of setting up organizations in order to pool together like minded people to acheive a greater goal. The type of business competition he's talking about is the one in which you chase, grab and harrass people all over, trying to drag them to your shop to buy spare-parts while holding a car fender and bumper over your shoulder at the same time.....now that's his definition of being hard working.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lets bow down and thank God for the greatness of our people Yorubas
Oooooh my people Yorubas, the only people chosen by God on Earth
Yorubas are the most intelligent people in the World
Yorubas have the best scientist in the World
Yoruba are the first people to land in the Moon
Yoruba land is paradise on earth full of honey
Yoruba people are the nicest people on earth
Yoruba people created the world with God
Yorubas are the best living human on earth
Yoruba Road is the best on earth
Yoruba Hospitals are the best in the world.
Land of Yorubas the Land of the best of best,
Yorubas the Most Sophisticated people on Earth,
Oooooooohhh my people Yorubas let shout with loud Voice!!!!!!!, 'Land of the Prophets arise and rejoice'.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
djon78: Any body that takes serious what many people say here serious, I will say ur intelligence is suspect.
This is different from real life, Lagos is owned by yorubas so if you get worked up by the taunting done by some of my people claiming Lagos, then I will say u re childish.

The truth is that we need each other, let us put our differences aside, respect each other and work together. Anybody that begins to judge anybody by his tribe and other things, I pity such a person because u re exposing your self to bitter soul and unnecessary work up. I respect every man, I dont judge someone based on where he is from, never. We are all black brothers. Thanks

Shut up you nauseating hypocrite !!! Where was your flowery peace message when "your people" thrash-talked Yorubas with the sort of lies that will test even the patience of Jesus? You only now have the gumption to speak up after the garbage antics of idiots has succeeded to provoke real anger.

When they made ludicrous and false claims, for several pages, against an illustrious people, to including the absolutely inane assertion that "the Yorubas contribute nothing to Nigeria", why did you not reprimand them as you do now? Why did you not call them to order and tell them "I respect every man, I dont judge someone based on where he is from, never. We are all black brothers" ?

It is only when a Yoruba poster gets really enraged at the ungodly lies and hateful character assassination that you now speak. Worthless two-faced coward !!!! Next time, speak when you should, especially against those who deserve it, and we may take you to be someone who "respects every man". Nonsense !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
ba7man: Can you see the type of person you've been arguing with all this while?? He doesn't even know what the purpose of setting up Unions are. That means he needs someone to sit him down and explain the rudiments of setting up organizations in order to pool together like minded people to acheive a greater goal. The type of business competition he's talking about is the one in which you chase, grab and harrass people all over, trying to drag them to your shop to buy spare-parts while holding a car fender and bumper over your shoulder at the same time.....now that's his definition of being hard working.

I am not arguing with him. I am schooling him and his fellow illiterate braggarts who have nothing but empty indoctrination to go on. At some stage even the most liberal Yoruba man, with genuine pride in him, will say "enough of this garbage !!!!". Look at the lack of intelligence behind his utterances and he fancies himself of "superior" ethnic DNA to others.

You cannot make this kind of crap up because it is the deluded rants of sheer lunacy. It was in a similar show of lunacy that the ugly, repellent and bigoted chap (Onlytruth) they elected Igbo leader here once stated that "A Yoruba man can never get a job ahead of an Igbo man on Merit" Have you ever heard anything so unintelligently offensive considering that the Onlytruth fellow is as unintelligent as they come? I usually avoid these clowns but there are times we all have to defend what/who we love against lies, slurs and wicked fabrications.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: I beat my chest to tell you that non of your kins men can dare to start a business in any Igbo land. They will be frustrated back to their Amala states. You guys a so lazy in business that you have union controlling your business. I had a flat tyre the last time I asked one Yoruba vulcaniser to give my tire some air, I gave N50 but the guy insisted on N100 that union people will catch him. I could not help but to laugh. Lazy beople. Union for pepper sellers, union for people that ground pepper my wife just told me now. You can not survive in the east. Competition drives business there.

It does not worry you why Igbos are succeeding in anything the want to do? Its because they are humble people.

typical empty chest beating bonono. one of the biggest trade in onitsha is herbal medicine sales and the leading guys are my folks cause their stuffs are genuine and not fakes like your guys does. next time you are in onitsha you will hear the advert of baba oyo and baba ejima on radio seems this folks are from imo. in the business of tailoring and masonry your folks ain't even coming a distance last to yoruba folks in the east. thought the northerns and my folks selling livestock at headbridge market are from enugu too. my meat-sellers at ochanga market are from imo too. the association of traders ain't a yoruba only thing. even the strongest one is controlled by the igbos, association of druggist one of folks was imprisoned for not registering self. talk another lie man.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
---
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bwhahahahahahahaha

"Laugh wan make me slap boko haramites" _ Dayokanu grin grin Hysterical Sunday!!! grin grin grin

Where are the bigots and their primitive, obese, and cheese belly having cerebral/physical midget of an Eze?? grin

It's 7-0 now - time to fight back before I blow the final whistle!!! tongue

Oh well, "Balkan" heard the bird-call and he's back with more repugnant idiocy and chest-beating. grin

Leggo!! tongue
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lets bow down and thank God for the greatness of our people Yorubas
Yoruba land the Land of Gold, The Republic of the Oooduduwas
Oooooh my people Yorubas, the only people chosen by God on Earth
Yorubas are the most intelligent people in the World
Yorubas have the best scientist in the World
Yoruba are the first people to land in the Moon
Yoruba land is paradise on earth full of honey
Yoruba people are the nicest people on earth
Yoruba people created the world with God
Yorubas are the best living human on earth
Yoruba Road is the best on earth
Yoruba Hospitals are the best in the world.
Land of Yorubas the Land of the best of best,
Yorubas the Most Sophisticated people on Earth,
Oooooooohhh my people Yorubas let shout with loud Voice!!!!!!!, 'Land of the Prophets arise and rejoice'.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ eggheaders, still waiting for your answer.

@ Gbawe, ur posts are so long, i wouldnt want to quote dem, inasmuch as i dont really dig awards given to corporate bodies but den, do u really want me to post d ones that have gone to the igbo-owned. That means this thread wont finish. Wat happened to our national assets n companies managed by yorubas in those days??

And wat sense is there to that your Olympics post? Remove dat nonsense joor, is dat d gold there were sent to win in sports? Australia, Jamaica and US won d sports awards even Kenya n Uganda clinched some and u were posting art exhibitions, mtchew.

I askd for d contribution of yorubas as a whole to Nigeria and none of u could say anything but here u all are predicting d igbo nation will be worst hit.

Wch of ur predictions have ever worked by d way? Olamide said Super Eagles (SE) no dey reach final but d Keshi and his team proved him wrong in Afcon 2013. Similar results were gotten in d 90's by igbo dominated teams. Its dis stupid quota system dat destroyd SE after d 90's.

When Awolowo reduced igbo millionaires, billionaires n thousandnaires to 20pounds only, was his prediction not that by now, d igbo race will be extinct. He used their remaining money to get shares and secure positions in the said multinationals for himself and other yorubas . How many yorubas were there beffore d war, compare it with dat of igbos. Today, are igbos like ppl dat underwent such?
The shame of his predictions not happening was enuf to make him drink rat poison.

See as naija rubbish finish because ur ppl and northerners hate competition

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
django1:

Wetin be peter's plaza? Is there any building over 7 floors in the entire south east?

i think its high time some of u visit SE , just for sightseeing alone o; dont come for business ventures because u cant compete here, unless u join d smelly yoruba women selling those traditional medicines in Swan water bottles looking for whom to strike with chemical induced glomerulosclerosis.

Onitsha alone is d assignment i will give u. Which kind rubbish post be this?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
eggheaders:

typical empty chest beating bonono. one of the biggest trade in onitsha is herbal medicine sales and the leading guys are my folks cause their stuffs are genuine and not fakes like your guys does. next time you are in onitsha you will hear the advert of baba oyo and baba ejima on radio seems this folks are from imo. in the business of tailoring and masonry your folks ain't even coming a distance last to yoruba folks in the east. thought the northerns and my folks selling livestock at headbridge market are from enugu too. my meat-sellers at ochanga market are from imo too. the association of traders ain't a yoruba only thing. even the strongest one is controlled by the igbos, association of druggist one of folks was imprisoned for not registering self. talk another lie man.

dis one is even an illiterate. Herbal medicines?? So, u are d ppl giving my patients and many other nigerians kidney and liver failures.
Thanks for revealing this o. Yorubas, exactly d problem with Nigeria.

Keep herbalizing while igbos continue their advance in pharmaceutical companies .
Masonry, goatselling, bricklaying, shoe shiner, keep them coming

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ eggheaders, still waiting for your answer.

@ Gbawe, ur posts are so long, i wouldnt want to quote dem, inasmuch as i dont really dig awards given to corporate bodies but den, do u really want me to post d ones that have gone to the igbo-owned. That means this thread wont finish. Wat happened to our national assets n companies managed by yorubas in those days??

And wat sense is there to that your Olympics post? Remove dat nonsense joor, is dat d gold there were sent to win in sports? Australia, Jamaica and US won d sports awards even Kenya n Uganda clinched some and u were posting art exhibitions, mtchew.

I askd for d contribution of yorubas as a whole to Nigeria and none of u could say anything but here u all are predicting d igbo nation will be worst hit.

Wch of ur predictions have ever worked by d way? Olamide said Super Eagles (SE) no dey reach final but d Keshi and his team proved him wrong in Afcon 2013. Similar results were gotten in d 90's by igbo dominated teams. Its dis stupid quota system dat destroyd SE after d 90's.

When Awolowo reduced igbo millionaires, billionaires n thousandnaires to 20pounds only, was his prediction not that by now, d igbo race will be extinct. He used their remaining money to get shares and secure positions in the said multinationals for himself and other yorubas . How many yorubas were there beffore d war, compare it with dat of igbos. Today, are igbos like ppl dat underwent such?
The shame of his predictions not happening was enuf to make him drink rat poison.

See as naija rubbish finish because ur ppl and northerners hate competition

The usual rants filled with conjectures yet very little intelligence, logical reasoning or factual talk. You guys are only making a fool of yourselves with the "superiority" garbage you are trying to push because it is terribly obvious you are not exactly well-endowed in the IQ department for all your incoherent rants.

The garbage you wrote up there is so nonsensical, there is no way to dignify even one single point with a response that would not involve me getting in the gutter of ignorance and illiterate conjecture you dwell in. There is no way I can join issues with you at all because you make no sense whatsoever and some of us don't speak your language of gibberish, fantasy and psychotic delusions .

You talk of people scared of competition. Do you have no shame? Seriously, is it you and your ignorant co-travellers here who symbolize the "superiority" Yorubas are "scared" of ? Which Yoruba person are you more intelligent than on this thread to back your idiotic claim of superiority? Some of you are so lacking in humility, given your terribly obvious modest ability and endowment, it is unreal. It can only be the aberrant behaviour non-stop hateful indoctrination induces.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Seun, something needs to be done to curb the spate of insult coming from the "Jews". It has become their regular trademark. Whoever that has any opinion different from theirs is always seen as Yoruba, and is accordingly insulted. The mentioning of the names of Obafemi Awolowo, Olusegun Obasanjo and Wole Soyinka has become a thorn on their skins. Awolowo because his policies during the Civil War dealt a serious blow; Obasanjo because the 3 Marine Commando Division he led crushed them even to their last held territory; and Soyinka just because he won the Nobel Prize for Literature. Wetin we do una? Unu chori gbu anyi?

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
London-X:
Bwhahahahahahahaha

"Laugh wan make me slap boko haramites" _ Dayokanu grin grin Hysterical Sunday!!! grin grin grin

Where are the bigots and their primitive, obese, and cheese belly having cerebral/physical midget of an Eze?? grin

It's 7-0 now - time to fight back before I blow the final whistle!!! tongue

Oh well, "Balkan" heard the bird-call and he's back with more repugnant idiocy and chest-beating. grin

Leggo!! tongue

get lost and remain so.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up you nauseating hypocrite !!! Where was your flowery peace message when "your people" thrash-talked Yorubas with the sort of lies that will test even the patience of Jesus? You only now have the gumption to speak up after the garbage antics of idiots has succeeded to provoke real anger.

When they made ludicrous and false claims, for several pages, against an illustrious people, to including the absolutely inane assertion that "the Yorubas contribute nothing to Nigeria", why did you not reprimand them as you do now? Why did you not call them to order and tell them "I respect every man, I dont judge someone based on where he is from, never. We are all black brothers" ?

It is only when a Yoruba poster gets really enraged at the ungodly lies and hateful character assassination that you now speak. Worthless two-faced coward !!!! Next time, speak when you should, especially against those who deserve it, and we may take you to be someone who "respects every man". Nonsense !!!!

noisemaker, you are polluting this thread with your senseless talent- noisemaking. Where were you when dayokanu and co infected this thread with their igbophobic agenda. Idiot. Its foolery trying to argue with with an irredeemable fool. Whether your thick skull gets it or not-
1. Igbos are progressive survivors of genocide and marginalization. Thanks to their inborn business, intellectual and technological ingenuity. Should nigeria split, igbos will enjoy their oil and human resource.
2. Igbos dont need bad belle owambe or any hater to get there. Rather, these wannabes need igbos, just as they did in pre-civil war days.
3. Only fools think alaigbo is landlocked. From agbor to PH, igboland enjoys waterways and bodies.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

dis one is even an illiterate. Herbal medicines?? So, u are d ppl giving my patients and many other nigerians kidney and liver failures.
Thanks for revealing this o. Yorubas, exactly d problem with Nigeria.

Keep herbalizing while igbos continue their advance in pharmaceutical companies .
Masonry, goatselling, bricklaying, shoe shiner, keep them coming

can you imagine, herbal medicine the biz in onitsha? hmmmmmm. the guy must be a cow. he seems to know onitsha and the entire east a little. I know he must be disappointed with what he sees as regards the lies he was fed with while growing up.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Sibrah: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
I wonder if fake drug, substandard goods and hard drug racket is really good business strategy.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

i think its high time some of u visit SE , just for sightseeing alone o; dont come for business ventures because u cant compete here, unless u join d smelly yoruba women selling those traditional medicines in Swan water bottles looking for whom to strike with chemical induced glomerulosclerosis.

Onitsha alone is d assignment i will give u. Which kind rubbish post be this?

Hahahaha.....which onitsha? The one I was in last year?

Ngozi! Why are you like this? Stop beefing us! cheesy
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Son-Of-El:

noisemaker, you are polluting this thread with your senseless talent- noisemaking. Where were you when dayokanu and co infected this thread with their igbophobic agenda. Idiot. Its foolery trying to argue with with an irredeemable fool. Whether your thick skull gets it or not-
1. Igbos are progressive survivors of genocide and marginalization. Thanks to their inborn business, intellectual and technological ingenuity. Should nigeria split, igbos will enjoy their oil and human resource.
2. Igbos dont need bad belle owambe or any hater to get there. Rather, these wannabes need igbos, just as they did in pre-civil war days.
3. Only fools think alaigbo is landlocked. From agbor to PH, igboland enjoys waterways and bodies.

I guess this is what you get when you deliberately flatten a baby's head in order to achieve that famous look.
You inadvertently create a generation of brain damaged robots.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

can you imagine, herbal medicine the biz in onitsha? hmmmmmm. the guy must be a cow. he seems to know onitsha and the entire east a little. I know he must be disappointed with what he sees as regards the lies he was fed with while growing up.

Hello mister! I thought you said femi johnson is not upto 20 stories, aint you going to disprove me again? Lol! Haters
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Son-Of-El:

Shut up empty barrel. I don't care what anyone did. You defend yourself against others and I will defend my ethnic group from lies concocted by indoctrinated elements with chips on their shoulders leading to empty braggadocio that now typify some of you here. You claim you are this and that yet reading and comprehending is not even minimally your thing.

You are telling us asininely that "Should nigeria split, igbos will enjoy their oil and human resource ". Yet, how many times will it be repeated to you thickos that the SW has oil also, more than enough minerals and ,most importantly, manpower/human resources calibrated in the right way to optimally facilitate nation-building?

How can you guys be so ignorant and unintelligent yet you keep making claims to some "superiority" your semi-illiteracy holds up as a fraud? You are all just a disgrace to the decent Igbos here because they can only shake their head at your empty argument full of lies, vapid delusions of grandeur and nothing else. You run around deluding yourselves and never face facts and the truth on the ground. I only pity you.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Sibrah: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

So in your own opinion, which is better and more befitting of sane Nigerian, fake foreign drugs or original local drugs whose manufacturer is right next to you when something goes wrong?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
django1:

so I can count the floors from my lapi abi? I know femi Johnson's house in Ibadan. very close to the new shopping plaza and cocoa house. that house is not up to to ten floors. why lie this guy.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sibrah: So in your own opinion, which is better and more befitting of sane Nigerian, fake foreign drugs or original local drugs whose manufacturer is right next to you when something goes wrong.

who drinks that poison in onitsha if not motor park touts. something that is prepared under a horrible hygienic condition, without nafdac number or standard organization of Nigeria.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
django1:

Hahahaha.....which onitsha? The one I was in last year?

Ngozi! Why are you like this? Stop beefing us! cheesy

My Ibadan bro., ignore ngosieverdumb, and don't go near the other side. Didn't you read the article the missionaries wrote about the communal cannibalistic feasts in that part of the world? grin And why would you want to go where people are trying to escape from, or avoiding like a rash? Even the richest man in naija has refused to invest there. tongue Ngosieverdumb is probably planning to chuck on ya bones and feast on ya meat. grin grin grin grin

You'll be safer in Mogadishu than that part of the world, trust me. wink
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

so I can count the floors from my lapi abi? I know femi Johnson's house in Ibadan. very close to the new shopping plaza and cocoa house. that house is not up to to ten floors. why lie this guy.

O boy!! You 'mumu' pass wetin I be think before oo!! shocked

Your computer no fit zoom? Abi you no sabi use google?

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Son-Of-El:

noisemaker, you are polluting this thread with your senseless talent- noisemaking. Where were you when dayokanu and co infected this thread with their igbophobic agenda. Idiot. Its foolery trying to argue with with an irredeemable fool. Whether your thick skull gets it or notb

My sentiments exactly. That Gbawe guy is like the biggest hypocrites in NL. He's quick to play victim and cry when othe's insult his tribe or the political party he cares for but when his people are going around chest-beating, insulting, and attacking others he keeps shut. someone really need to stop whining all the time.

anyway to address what's going on. it seems either they don't understand ngozi's question or they don't want to answer it. with her constantly saying noone is replying her question instead all she's getting is rant. I read her question and the girl is correct, despite all the rantings, none have answered what she asked.
Anyway she said, prior to biafra, nigeria was recognized as an african protege. other african nation's praised it and it's people sort citizenship to it. this was when igbos and other easterners ruled or at least had more members in the FG than north or SW. After the civil war, few years later the situation switched. The igbos and other easterners had no hand in the FG like they used to. Nigerian economy dropped, the country is now a laughinh stock.Even other nation that used to escape to nigeria now degrade and insult the nation. now the girl then asked based on the situation, what did we benefit from Yorubas taking over and what contribution did/do they bring. her question is not that hard, idk why people are throwing temper tanturum and crying

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Sibrah: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
ifechez:

who drinks that poison in onitsha if not motor park touts. something that is prepared under a horrible hygienic condition, without nafdac number or standard organization of Nigeria.
Onitsha or not, in principle which is safer for you?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
If I have my way I'll permit the SE to be independent. They've brought us problem and shame. You can see their attitude here on NL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey / Gov. Soludo Flagged Off The Construction Of Nine Roads In Okpoko, Anambra State. / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.