Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23618 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Semi-illiterate loser, do you not see how sad and unintelligent you and your Ngozi are? She continued, like a grade A olodo, to ask for one Yoruba on the "world stage" and it does not even occur to any of you thickos that you are actually discussing on the blogging site of one of the Yorubas on the world stage i.e Seun Osewa who has already been acclaimed an influential 'techie'. That is how dull and slow on the uptake you indoctrinated haters are. Sitting under your nose, as something you use everyday, you miss it because you are not only dull but too negatively indoctrinated to actually see straight. Olodos. See Seun Osewa on forbes below. Silly illiterate haters.

As for your moronic co-traveller who talked about lack of business orientation, well he simply got owned with facts that show you fools only thrive on silly stereotype you can only defend with indoctrination and nothing else. You people are simply insufferable and sad.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2013/02/23/30-under-30-africas-best-young-entrepreneurs/3/

This man is still ranting, whining and giving us things wey no correlate to kwestion. my guy let me repeat the kwestion "since yoruba took all aspect of nigeria sectors, nepa, oil, etc, what benefits have the country gained? wetin una contribute? did we or did we not go downhill? yes or no? what seun got to do with? mscheww. answer kwestion instead letting us know so and so created e chicken or whatever, seun created nairaland, so and so was olympics, etc as if other's do not have the same type of indiviuals in teir book. bellanaija, linda, emegwali, etc no dey abi. stop wasting my time. if you won't answer her question, rant somewhere else. move

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
rosebowl01:
It's not too late, you can start by leaving the land of those people you hate today, and try to focus on your self as opposed to doing forced attachment to other people.

Those cities you mentioned still have a very large amount of people in them, in fact some foreigner still don't know some of them have ceased to be capitals. Lagos was capital for more than 30 years..so be appreciative to the chi that broke your palm kernel for you...One question for you- If Jona decides to make Ogbomosho or sarki the capital of Nigeria?.. with all the promises that it holds..won't you hold owambe parties. Stop pretending...be sincere

and @the bolded, nobody hates you guys...it's the other way round, you guys come in here vomiting rotten amala all over this thread, taunting Igbos about Biafra and when we reciprocate in equal in measure..you rant and scream blue murder.
I want to give you an important assignment...go look for the oldest Igbo-yoruba thread on nairaland and tell us the group that always starts the e-fights. I want to believe you are educated and probably "sophisticated"...do the research.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by rosebowl01(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Put simply, yes I will be happy if he does or does not. How does that change anything (what's your point)? Will you be sad if Jonathan makes such decision? Will you be happy or sad if it was sited in your village?
Now, how does this affect the fact that you want to separate but not separate at the same time?

dozzybaba:

Those cities you mentioned still have a very large amount of people in them, in fact some foreigner still don't know some of them have ceased to be capitals. Lagos was capital for more than 30 years..so be appreciative to the chi that broke your palm kernel for you...One question for you- If Jona decides to make Ogbomosho or sarki the capital of Nigeria?.. with all the promises that it holds..won't you hold owambe parties. Stop pretending...be sincere
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

This man is still ranting, whining and giving us things wey no correlate to kwestion. my guy let me repeat the kwestion "since yoruba took all aspect of nigeria sectors, nepa, oil, etc, what benefits have the country gained? wetin una contribute? did we or did we not go downhill? yes or no? what has seun got to do with? mscheww. answer kwestion instead letting us know so and so created e chicken or whatever, seun created nairaland, so and so was olympics, etc as if other's do not have the same type of indiviuals in teir book. bellanaija, linda, emegwali, etc no dey abi. stop wasting my time. if you won't answer her question, rant somewhere else. move

Illiterate. You are not on my level so go to bed. Your talk of "Yorubas took all aspect" is gobbledygook and more lies from your fried, hateful, worthless and indoctrinated brain. Gibberish, conjecture and beer parlour rant with no basis in factual reality. Not surprising considering that is what m0r0ns like you are about.

Since Igbo Governors have always led Igbo States, why have they not delivered States that tower far above others in testimony to the touted superhuman ability f00ls like you delude yourself about?

As for mentioning Seun, it is clear what Ngozi wrote or shall I reproduce it here? She asked to be shown a Yoruba on "world stage". How many ways is there to interpret that?

Reproduced below is the illiterate and incredibly ignorant garbage your beloved Ngozi wrote after Dayokanu mentioned Wole Soyinka. Spin what is written below. Shameless tw1t. Look at the number of times the indoctrinated airhead asked the same obdurately inane question only to then be supported blindly by clannish 'herd mentality' olodos like you. If there was a price for empty and ignorant obstinacy, you lot would win hands down !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1308128/suffers-nigeria-divides/8

Lets not talk abt WS here,
if we are to take him as one, who else?

Now know ye the truth, 'there is no yoruba actor in the world stage'.

https://www.nairaland.com/1308128/suffers-nigeria-divides/9

I repeat,there is no yoruba actor in the world's stage.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Semi-illiterate loser, do you not see how sad and unintelligent you and your Ngozi are? She continued, like a grade A olodo, to ask for one Yoruba on the "world stage" and it does not even occur to any of you thickos that you are actually discussing on the blogging site of one of the Yorubas on the world stage i.e Seun Osewa who has already been acclaimed an influential 'techie'. That is how dull and slow on the uptake you indoctrinated haters are. Sitting under your nose, as something you use everyday, you miss it because you are not only dull but too negatively indoctrinated to actually see straight. Olodos. See Seun Osewa on forbes below. Silly illiterate haters.

As for your moronic co-traveller who talked about lack of business orientation, well he simply got owned with facts that show you fools only thrive on silly stereotype you can only defend with indoctrination and nothing else. You people are simply insufferable and sad.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2013/02/23/30-under-30-africas-best-young-entrepreneurs/3/

Igbos are the main stay of NL verify this fact. Don't spoil business for him

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: Igbos are the main stay of NL verify this fact. Don't spoil business for him

How is kwenu.com, Nigeriavillagesquare etc that are igbo run doing

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Balkan: Igbos are the main stay of NL verify this fact. Don't spoil business for him
lol. 90% of people on Nairaland are Igbo. This is a FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin Pure comedy. You really should consider becoming a comedian if you are not one already. grin grin grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
The word Igbo=crazy web traffic=More money=Seun's happiness.

therefore, Igbo=Seun's happiness..FACT! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
dayokanu:

How is kwenu.com, Nigeriavillagesquare etc that are igbo run doing
they fine. Thanks for asking

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Illiterate. You are not on my level so go to bed. Your talk of "Yorubas took all aspect" is gobbledygook and more lies from your fried, hateful, worthless and indoctrinated brain. Gibberish, conjecture and beer parlour rant with no basis in factual reality. Not surprising considering that is what m0r0ns like you are about.

Since Igbo Governors have always led Igbo States, why have they not delivered States that tower far above others in testimony to the touted superhuman ability f00ls like you delude yourself about?

As for mentioning Seun, it is clear what Ngozi wrote or shall I reproduce it here? She asked to be shown a Yoruba on "world stage". How many ways is there to interpret that?

dude stop trying to avoid the question. the fact remains after biafra war, yoruba and north monopolized nigeria. This is something your iown people go all over NL boasting about anytime a convo about biafra is brought up, now the benefits is being questioned, like the shameful behavior akin to your community, you deny it. pathetic. let me answer the question since you'all refuse to answer it. The answer is nada, we benefitted sh1t. the fact is since yoruba took over, the nation went downhill. corruption took over, stealing the wealth of other regions increased, the common life of the people hit rock bottom. Yoruba f2ked up the country. You were and still are the problem of nigeria like attributef by SLS. any question?

As for ignorantly dragging igbo governors into this ish. did igbo claim the governors are the best since slice of bread. we recognize they are piece of sh1t. unlike some peole who are quick to ridicule others and shout "superior" whenever one of their governor build a road like this is the first time they've seen road building, we aren't deluding ourselves. The only decent they can parade around is lagos and even then it's a ridicule to the rest of the world GTFO.

As for seun bring in. I actually don't blame you. I blame awo they gave u low IQ with his free education. i pity you. free is not always the best. It does not take a genius to understand the girl implication. Even after dayo monkey brought out a yoruba that won some award, you ranting about echicken or whatever, olympics, etc, she's still repeated the same question and mentioned specifically mentioned " if we go your route, the igbo list would fill here" yet your illiterate @ss still unable decipher she meant a yoruba person that is world recognizable. someone a common man on the street would recognize. Seun does not fall in that line. even in nigeria, a common man in the street might not know who the f2k he is. almost all ngozi's statement, you've not defected. the only thing you proved is there are small amount of yoruba's that are good in business. Common simple question, una cannot answer. common statement, una cannot decipher. smh!! bunch of idiots

l

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

dude stop trying to avoid the question. the fact remains after biafra war, yoruba and north monopolized nigeria. This is something your iown people go all over NL boasting about anytime a convo about biafra is brought up, now the benefits is being questioned, like the shameful behavior akin to your community, you deny it. pathetic. let me answer the question since you'all refuse to answer it. The answer is nada, we benefitted sh1t. the fact is since yoruba took over, the nation went downhill. corruption took over, stealing the wealth of other regions increased, the common life of the people hit rock bottom. Yoruba f2ked up the country. You were and still are the problem of nigeria like attributef by SLS. any question?

As for ignorantly dragging igbo governors into this ish. did igbo claim the governors are the best since slice of bread. we recognize they are piece of sh1t. unlike some peole who are quick to ridicule others and shout "superior" whenever one of their governor build a road like this is the first time they've seen road building, we aren't deluding ourselves. The only decent they can parade around is lagos and even then it's a ridicule to the rest of the world GTFO.

As for seun bring in. I actually don't blame you. I blame awo they gave u low IQ with his free education. i pity you. free is not always the best. It does not take a genius to understand the girl implication. Even after dayo monkey brought out a yoruba that won some award, you ranting about echicken or whatever, olympics, etc, she's still repeated the same question and mentioned specifically mentioned " if we go your route, the igbo list would fill here" yet your illierate @ss still unable decipher she meant a yoruba person that is world recognizable. someone a common man on yhe street would recognize. Seun does not fall in that line. even in nigeria, a common man in the street might not know who the f2k he is. almost all ngozi's statement, you've not defected. the only thing you proved is there are small amount of yorub's that are good in business. Common simple question, una cannot answer. common statement, una cannot decipher. smh!! bunch of idiots

l

Shut up. What do you know about IQ when Your writing would indicate you may actually be a grade A slowpoke? "Small amount of Yorubas good in business"? See how, with factual submissions, I have ridiculed you 'airheads' into making truthful concessions you previously denied? From having "no single Yoruba on the world stage" and claiming Yorubas host only people who "are not business oriented" and make businesses "bankrupt" you have now swallowed some bile to shamefully shift position and concede "some" Yorubas are good at business. Well, it is a start for liars and self-deluded m0r0ns like you.

By the time I am done with you and your fellow empty, illiterate braggarts, you will realise what business is about to know it does not only encompass owning shops, selling good, moving containers of goods from A to B and high visibility petty trading alone as your limited intelligence leads you to believe.

As I stated before, if business were only about owning shops then the Indians, Lebanese and Pakistanis are the undisputed Kings of the World. Hopefully, you can pick up a thing or two as we go along. Let us Indulge your delusions about "some" Yorubas are good at business. Below is a list of 21 Nigerian richest billionaires. I wonder why Yorubas, who are "not business oriented", are numerically prominent. I am shocked !!!!! Every minute correlation between your lies and the reality are being dismantled here. Deluded and empty braggarts.

The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires
Posted by: foluso on February 21, 2013

Very few Nigerians have made the Forbes list of richest people in the world the reason been that Forbes estimates the wealth of individuals and rank them based on the value of shares they have in quoted companies (companies listed on the stock exchange).

The few Nigerians that have the list are Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola.
The list of top 21 Richest Nigerian billionaires has been based on:
The value of their shares held in quoted companies, the size and market share of their companies, the number of companies they own and its assumed value, the market value of their company’s brand and the impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.
Despite the harsh terrain and business challenges involved with starting a business in Nigeria; the successful entrepreneurs listed below held their ground and fought their way to the top.
In a country with a population of over 160 million inhabitants and millions of businesses; these 20 entrepreneurs diligently carved their names in the sands of time.
Check out the list below.

1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – founder of Dangote Group, Richest man in Africa and Richest black man in the world
2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom
3. Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas
4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group
5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group
6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee
7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone
8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank
9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group
13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group
15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT,
16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group
17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas
19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox Computer
20. Fola Adeola – GTBank
21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Will the cultural center erase the fact that it was partially or wholly built with the proceeds of crime?
are there no yorubas in SA? where is their presence? where is your own cultural center or commodity market? none!!! inconsequential beings. we are global, just as we run tins in naija that's hw we do it everywhere. go figure.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by pazienza(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chai! Normally i participate in threads like this,but ngozi,dozzy,balkan and one naira have been so good,that i felt no need to participate,rather i choose to be a reader,grining and proud of their replies.

It's good to see that gbawe has finally decided to stand for what he is,which is a true tribalized yorubaman,rather than hiding behind the blanket of patriotic Nigerian,'cause we all know that there is nothing like detribalized Nigerian,we all owe our allegiance to our various tribes,there in lies the fraud of the country called Nigerian.

Show me a detribalized Nigerian,and i will show you a hypocrite. Gbawe is finally officially out of the closet, we are still waiting for JARUS. *grins*
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by emmatok(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

As for seun bring in. I actually don't blame you. I blame awo they gave u low IQ with his free education. i pity you. free is not always the best. It does not take a genius to understand the girl implication. Even after dayo monkey brought out a yoruba that won some award, you ranting about echicken or whatever, olympics, etc, she's still repeated the same question and mentioned specifically mentioned " if we go your route, the igbo list would fill here" yet your illiterate @ss still unable decipher she meant a yoruba person that is world recognizable. someone a common man on the street would recognize. Seun does not fall in that line. even in nigeria, a common man in the street might not know who the f2k he is. almost all ngozi's statement, you've not defected. the only thing you proved is there are small amount of yoruba's that are good in business. Common simple question, una cannot answer. common statement, una cannot decipher. smh!! bunch of idiots

l

See where blind hate leads you.

Seal must be Igbo
Sade must be Igbo
Akim must be Igbo
The Kutis are Igbos.

Waiting for you excuses.
No time to mention more.

Who owns and runs the Only indigenous GSM Telco in Nigeria.
Who runs IT firms like Mainone,21century e.t.c.

Check out the Top 5 banks in Nigeria.
GTB was just rated one of the best in Africa.

Every tribe has her good and bad.
No need to downgrade one, inother to make yours look Superior.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
pazienza: Chai! Normally i participate in threads like this,but ngozi,dozzy,balkan and one naira have been so good,that i felt no need to participate,rather i choose to be a reader,grining and proud of their replies.

It's good to see that gbawe has finally decided to stand for what he is,which is a true tribalized yorubaman,rather than hiding behind the blanket of patriotic Nigerian,'cause we all know that there is nothing like detribalized Nigerian,we all owe our allegiance to our various tribes,there in lies the fraud of the country called Nigerian.

Show me a detribalized Nigerian,and i will show you a hypocrite. Gbawe is finally officially out of the closet, we are still waiting for JARUS. *grins*

Is there a "detribalized" Yoruba person to indoctrinated and hateful creatures like you? Which proud black person will waste time trying to prove to a white supremacists that most black people are not scum or criminals? You must think your washed out agenda of hateful indoctrination is still new around here. Please feel free calling me whatever you want.

It is only Nairaland that can ever unite me and a hateful, self-deluded loser like you. What shows you are a loser more than how you rush in to praise your ethnic affiliates even when they have been decimated with superior factual argument? As one example, the ignorant Ngozi claimed senselessly there is no Yoruba on "the world stage" while the mumu Balkan stated that all Yoruba-run business end up bankrupt. Now why would you rush in to support such patently inane garbage if you are not another indoctrinated herded clown who sees ethnicity before logic, factual reality and common sense ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2013
emmatok:

Seal must be Igbo
Sade must be Igbo
Akim must be Igbo
The Kutis are Igbos.

Waiting for you excuses.
No time to mention more.

This is precisely what got me mad. There is no nation you can visit today where you will not see Yorubas excelling. Yet come to this hateful forum, full of indoctrinated damaged goods with 'unresolved issues' against the Yorubas, to read we are "lazy", "mediocre", "dregs of society", "scum of the earth" and all other garbage.

Even the most liberal Yoruba person will get mad at such uncharitable liars and the needless fabrications of elements indoctrinated to hold the Yorubas as the cause of all their problems. One silly person kept asking ridiculously and annoyingly to be shown one Yoruba on the "world stage" because there is none according to her. Given an example of Wole Soyinka she ignorantly claimed he is the only one. What would lead to such shocking show of ignorant disdain for others if not deep, malevolent indoctrination? How stup1d or hateful can anyone get? I don't ask hateful souls not to hate the Yorubas because I know some people are irredeemable. As long as people are truthful and refrain from saying garbage not supported by reality, then this is the sort of thread I am happy to ignore because of all the illiterate submissions no one learns/gains anything from.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up. What do you know about IQ when Your writing would indicate you may actually be a grade A slowpoke? "Small amount of Yorubas good in business"? See how, with factual submissions, I have ridiculed you 'airheads' into making truthful concessions you previously denied? From having "no single Yoruba on the world stage" and claiming Yorubas host only people who "are not business oriented" and make businesses "bankrupt" you have now swallowed some bile to shamefully shift position and concede "some" Yorubas are good at business. Well, it is a start for liars and self-deluded m0r0ns like you.

By the time I am done with you and your fellow empty, illiterate braggarts, you will realise what business is about to know it does not only encompass owning shops, selling good, moving containers of goods from A to B and high visibility petty trading alone as your limited intelligence leads you to believe.

As I stated before, if business were only about owning shops then the Indians, Lebanese and Pakistanis are the undisputed Kings of the World. Hopefully, you can pick up a thing or two as we go along. Let us Indulge your delusions about "some" Yorubas are good at business. Below is a list of 21 Nigerian richest billionaires. I wonder why Yorubas, who are "not business oriented", are numerically prominent. I am shocked !!!!! Every minute correlation between your lies and the reality are being dismantled here. Deluded and empty braggarts.

still ranting and crying. dude get a tissue and yes you heard me I said small amounts are good in business. Yes i also said it, low IQ buffon. thank awolowo. now rant away and cry in tears that none see una as business orientated. yoruba are prominent in the list, see story telling. someone hand this man a tissue

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Vansnickers: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2013
dayokanu: The part that would suffer most is the part that cant stay in their own region

The part with red barren clay soil

The part where every adult must flee from if they want to make it in life

The part that car parks every January looks like there is a war going on

The part that visiting the South West is like going to America

The part where the indigenes are afraid to live for fear of being kidnapped and eaten

The part whose governor even had a Special adviser on Lagos affairs

The part that would end up being land locked.

The part that struggles to attache to the South South by force

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2013
One_Naira:

still ranting and crying. dude get a tissue and yes you heard me I said small amounts are good in business. Yes i also said it, low IQ buffon. thank awolowo. now rant away and cry in tears that none see una as business orientated

What did you think of the list of the 21 richest Nigerian billionaires? No comment? Did the number of Yoruba names on the list shock you into silence? Suffering palpitations right now? Do you feel like going to attack those who radicalised you in negative and empty hatred of others with unsubstantiated lies?

Is stark reality, supported by real numerical figures and real names, too disappointing for you to comment on? Dullard. You do not even know how to spell buffoon and you are talking of low IQ? Only god can help you with you madness and delusions.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by emmatok(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

This is precisely what got me mad. There is no nation you can visit today where you will not see Yorubas excelling. Yet come to this hateful forum, full of indoctrinated damaged goods with 'unresolved issues' against the Yorubas, to read we are "lazy", "mediocre", "dregs of society", "scum of the earth" and all other garbage.

Even the most liberal Yoruba person will get mad at such uncharitable liars and the needless fabrications of elements indoctrinated to hold the Yorubas as the cause of all their problems. One silly person kept asking ridiculously and annoyingly to be shown one Yoruba on the "world stage" because there is none according to her. Given an example of Wole Soyinka she ignorantly claimed he is the only one. What would lead to such shocking show of ignorant disdain for others if not deep, malevolent indoctrination? How stup1d or hateful can anyone get? I don't ask hateful souls not to hate the Yorubas because I know some people are irredeemable. As long as people are truthful and refrain from saying garbage not supported by reality, then this is the sort of thread I am happy to ignore because of all the illiterate submissions no one learns/gains anything from.

I was reading the tread about Nigerian attacked in SA,where one Ndubisi was saying the S-African were jealous of Nigerians success in SA.

These are thesame problems they creating for other Nigerian tribes all over.

You know them by their empty boasting and chest trumping.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2013
emmatok:

Seal must be Igbo
Sade must be Igbo
Akim must be Igbo
The Kutis are Igbos.

Waiting for you excuses.
No time to mention more.

seal and sade that do not even recognize and parade their nigerian background. that's the best you people got. include tayo cruz in the list why don't you. btw: who the f2k is akim? as for fela, well you've finally given us a name recognizable. that's all people asked. would have saved us from all the crying and ranting.

as for banks. I guess the banking sectors in Nigeria that have members from all regions of nigeria are all yoruba. SMH. I don't blame you people.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by 4chi: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

Another dragonfly feeling like a dragon. O ga o. Let the war come, this time there will be no america, russia, or britain to back up your loser ass. Your thirst for genocide will be starved this time.

Your forefathers said the same and were decimated. Your fate will be worse. This time there will be no Abidjan to run to under the cover of night and no French, Italians and south African mercenaries to prolong the war. Need I remind you that the black scorpion is still alive to do a final encore. Old soja never die grin grin grin even akinrinade and OBJ still dey! your fadas danced to reggae the last time, maybe it's time for your generation to dance awilo Makossa .ibos have NEVER and will NEVER win a war! It's not a flesh eating competition you know?you,that your forebears cannot build a SINGLE empire nor have a standing army dey talk. O ba iponripongba e!!!

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

What did you think of the list of the 21 richest Nigerian billionaires? No comment? Did the number of Yoruba names on the list shock you into silence? Suffering palpitations right now? Do you feel like going to attack those who radicalised you in negative and empty hatred of others with unsubstantiated lies?

Is stark reality, supported by real numerical figures and real names, too disappointing for you to comment on? Dullard. You do not even know how to spell buffoon and you are talking of low IQ? Only god can help you with you madness and delusions.

I'll repeat it once more A small amount are good in business. 7 out of the 21 in his list and that amount as predominately in his low IQ eyes. sit down.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by tigger56: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2013
I've gone through pages and pages of lies and false information and I must say I am truly disappointed in the ibo folks on here.I was posted 2 imo state for my nysc last year and I most tell you it was the worst experince of my life, they lack all manners of indexes of good living in the s\e that I am shocked @ d lies dey throw on here. The roads were terrible, dey lack land, the people were mean, everything was expensive even food, thank God I finally redeployed 2 oyo state where I had a wonderful time serving and d funny thing was even ibo folks were also re deploying 2 interior yoruba villages.

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by emmatok(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2013
One_Naira:

seal and sade that do not even recognize and parade their nigerian background. that's the best you people got. include tayo cruz in the list why don't you. btw: who the f2k is akim? as for fela, well you've finally given us a name recognizable. that's all people asked. would have saved us from all the crying and ranting.

as for banks. I guess the banking sectors in Nigeria that have members from all regions of nigeria are all yoruba. SMH. I don't blame you people.

I know you will back with another lame excuse.

So Sade and Seal don't claim to be Nigerians,but if they commit crime you will call them YORUBAS.LOL.

So surprised you don't know Akim Olajuwon.

I said check the Top 5 banks and I specifically mentioned GTB.

DON'T BLAME US, WE DIDN'T CREATE THE TREAD FOR PULLING DOWN OTHER TRIBES.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2013
So 9 out of the top 21 billionaires in Nigeria are Yoruba's? shocked shocked

Add the richest black woman in the world to the list, and you'll get 10 out of 21. grin grin

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the comic relief on the thread- the chest-beaters have been put where they belong.

Time to call for cease-fire!!

Hotep!! Shalom!!! grin tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2013
One_Naira:

I'll repeat it once more A small amount are good in business. 7 out of the 21 in his list and that amount as predominately in his low IQ eyes. sit down.

Upon you proven illiteracy, you have to keep supplying me with evidence to bury you with. It is either you cannot count or your unexposed and ignorant mind thinks a name like Jimoh Ibrahim is Northern. 9 , not 7, out of the 21 are Yorubas you fool. There are three Northerners and one Edo man in Raymond Dokpesi. How many slots left for you? 8. How is that possible? People who are "not business oriented" supplied the majority of candidates yet the "kings of business in Nigeria" could not match that.

The greater question is why Yorubas are numerically prominent on the list when they are "not business oriented". Why is there even one Yoruba name on the list and not 21 Igbo names to support your mentally deranged yet ultimately deluded rants? Why are "Kings of business", as proposed by you and your fellow deluded olodos, not entirely dominant? Count again olodo.

I know you are not very bright so I have made issues crystal clear by creating a new list of Yorubas alone. Mumu. We can do this forever but the only loser will be you because you were dealt a bad hand with indoctrination that does not prepare you for cold reality.

2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom
3. Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas
6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee
9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group
13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
20. Fola Adeola – GTBank
21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars

6 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:07am On Jun 03, 2013
These people don't even know that one of the top 4 black movie directors in America, Rick Famuyiwa, is Yoruba. grin

If rapper Wale had been from their stock, we won't even hear word on this forum.

Heck, most of the best upcoming actors and music producers in the UK are Yoruba's.

There are also more established Yoruba actors in the UK than any other ethnic in Nigeria.

But there's no point chest-beating about it everywhere like lunatics.

The question is: what have you achieved as an individual? grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sweetfreshboy(m): 1:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Send me aan email @ ogunadetb95@
gmail.com. And get the magic sim ebook
for free with some life changing ebook on
how I make over 200k online with some
common sites that accept
Nigerians....hurry now!!!

I bring to you a proven method I use to pump in $300dollars a day ffrom markethealth.com using my mini sites that make money for me while am even asleep....in my ebook..u will get a 38paged ebook with step by step processes on how to startup dis business in 5hours yes 5hours and and you will also get 18video tutorials where I show you one on one how I do my thing to make money withjust 3hrs of work a day....this course will cost 3k for those interested who order before friday the 7th and will rise to 5k after friday....I will even show you screen shots of my accountand how I generate my income....shoot me a mail at ogunadetb95@gmail.com hurry now!!! And gain the financial freedom you deserve!!!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 1:28am On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Upon you proven illiteracy, you have to kwhateep supplying me with evidence to bury you with. It is either you cannot count or your unexposed and ignorant mind thinks a name like Jimoh Ibrahim is Northern. 9 , not 7, out of the 21 are Yorubas you fool.

The greater question is why Yorubas are numerically prominent on the list when they are "not business oriented". Why is there even one Yoruba name on the list and not 21 Igbo names to support your mentally deranged yet ultimately deluded rants? Why are "Kings of business", as proposed by you and your fellow deluded olodos, not entirely dominant? Count again olodo.

I know you are not very bright so I have made issues crystal clear by creating a new list of Yorubas alone. Mumu. We can do this forever but the only loser will be you because you were dealt a bad hand with indoctrination that does not prepare you for cold reality.

The low IQ buffon is still unable to grasp a simple statement. how many times do it need to repeated before the peanut he calls a brain get it. what more can a person except from a free education graduate. dude let me say it once more A SMALL AMOUNT OF YORUBA are good in business? any question? You can list those names triple times, the fact remain what I'm saying does not come from a statement giving but it comes from f2king real life experiences. emphasis on it again REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE. I've actually witness this sh1t from my father, uncle, cousin's, my father's business partner's experience with yoruba's. not once, not twice but mutiple times. let's not forget my own experience investing half my money in a yoruba guy that tried to start an idea that back then i thought was great. nigg@ f2ked it up and lost all my money in just f2king two years. The fact remains and I'll say this as loud as I can get "Yoruba are not business oriented". only a small minority are and half the time those minorties start out through oil subsidy. any question or do you need repeatance multiple times before your peanut head grasp that simple post. awolowo free education protege

I assumed jimoh and otudeko are nortnerners and middle belt, googled and found out they not and unlike your illiterate self i admit when I'm wrong.

Why are Yoruba in the list? go back and ask why Yoruba have been thiefing oil money and how you've been getting loans from oil subsidy thiefs then you'll understand why you made the list.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SailorXY: 1:30am On Jun 03, 2013
tigger56: I've gone through pages and pages of lies and false information and I must say I am truly disappointed in the ibo folks on here.I was posted 2 imo state for my nysc last year and I most tell you it was the worst experince of my life, they lack all manners of indexes of good living in the s\e that I am shocked @ d lies dey throw on here. The roads were terrible, dey lack land, the people were mean, everything was expensive even food, thank God I finally redeployed 2 oyo state where I had a wonderful time serving and d funny thing was even ibo folks were also re deploying 2 interior yoruba villages.

Tell me about it. The East is expensive of course because there is virtually no basic amenity you saw there that was not a community effort! You think if there was equal measure of Government presence in the West, you'll be able to shyte for free? All the scheme have been designed to get back at the Igbos, even a pupil with basic knowledge of Social Sciences is aware. Even with the Government presence that has been heavy in the West & North, how far have you fared? You think I didn't serve in the West as well? Ogun State for that matter, even in Abeokuta I could not get a decent self-contained apartment for whatever amount. Houses were old & damn dirty, unpainted, interiors were black-walled like all rooms were village kitchen & sh!t... I was disillusioned in the mighty Ogun State capital, even around the school environment @ Ojere there was no hope! I couldn't help but wonder how outside the capital will be. I had to settle for a face-me-I-stone-you, else it will be a 3-bedroom flat. In the East you'll get any commodity & luxury *from low to middle to high class* you desire as long as you can pay for it, in the West *Lagos apart* your money may not even aid you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan / Electricity Consumers To Pay More In New NERC Regulation / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.