Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23617 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
ilugunboy: Igbos and their usual noise and chest beating....

These people are not just worth the stress..

My man, I usually avoid these sort of threads because I know the utterances against the Yoruba ethnic group here are not that of decent Igbos. It is only the indoctrinated losers, who amount to nothing in real life, mouthing off. I also agree that hateful Yorubas can 'push buttons' too. Yet, lines are crossed when 1diots begin to talk of Yorubas being "Mediocre", "lazy" and such garbage.

There is no Nation of the world, whether Ghana, England or even in Nigeria itself, you go to that you will not see the Yorubas doing noticeably well in every sphere of human endeavour yet some m0r0ns, down to sheer indoctrination in hatred, will stay here lying about Yoruba companies going bankrupt and such similar false garbage. How can some lie to themselves that badly? I can't stand liars. People do not have to like others but telling the truth is a must in my book.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
This thread still dey? ..what did i miss?. *Rocking my chair* cool
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
4chi:

....."an going for juggling" typical spare part seller lingo. You came to Lagos barely 14 years ago and saw civilised existence for the first time in your miserable life and now you are going for

"juggling". You are living the life of your dreams in Lagos okoro so, you can juggle all you want. I trust you dare not do same in the gully streets of aba and not get kidnapped or the eroded
enclave of abakaliki and not get roasted and eaten up by your flesh eating tribesmen.

The £20 you losers were given should not have been given at all I blame Awo for the unnecessary benevolence for a tribe well known for never appreciating any gesture. YOU WERE A

CONQUERED RACE live with it. You lost the ONLY war you ever fought yet you still run your mouth all over the place. And what exactly have you done with the £20? Silly petty trading all over the place. The Forbes list came out and okoro nyamiri was nowhere to be found ! The Yoruba woman featured is richer than any ibo dead or alive and yet you still don't get it that in the REAL scheme of things the ibo is an evolving specie hence his rabid primitiveness. I can see you ranting about war in one of your responses. Be VERY VERY careful of what you ask for,or you just might get it... This time around there will be a victor and the vanquished. And there will no £20 pounds..

nwoke stealing oil from SS and SE and benefitting yourself to make yourself beyond rich is not something to be proud of #just saying

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Empty barrel. You need to stay away from deceitful attempts at spinning what you wrote. You're not very good at it.

What exactly were you saying with the above you ignorant dolt? Is it not another attempt at empty braggadocio you now recant on when confronted with facts? When you delivered the above, what manner of ignorances lead you to brag about what others have too? What Oil or human resources does the SE possess not present in the SW or you think we are entertaining indoctrination-led lies and self-deceit here?

mongoose. If you do not understand simple english, simply ask. I meant our own oil and human resources as igboland. Dunce.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

My man, I usually avoid these sort of threads because I know the utterances against the Yoruba ethnic group here are not that of decent Igbos. It is only the indoctrinated losers, who amount to nothing in real life, mouthing off. I also agree that hateful Yorubas can 'push buttons' too. Yet, lines are crossed when 1diots begin to talk of Yorubas being "Mediocre", "lazy" and such garbage.

There is no Nation of the world, whether Ghana, England or even in Nigeria itself, you go to that you will not see the Yorubas doing noticeably well in every sphere of human endeavour yet some m0r0ns, down to sheer indoctrination in hatred, will stay here lying about Yoruba companies going bankrupt and such similar false garbage. How can some lie to themselves that badly? I can't stand liars. People do not have to like others but telling the truth is a must in my book.

First to do no dey pain.. wink cool
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
I can't believe after all this hours gone, none have yet to answer ngozi's question. sigh!!!! na wa ooo.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
4chi:

....."an going for juggling" typical spare part seller lingo. You came to Lagos barely 14 years ago and saw civilised existence for the first time in your miserable life and now you are going for

"juggling". You are living the life of your dreams in Lagos okoro so, you can juggle all you want. I trust you dare not do same in the gully streets of aba and not get kidnapped or the eroded
enclave of abakaliki and not get roasted and eaten up by your flesh eating tribesmen.

The £20 you losers were given should not have been given at all I blame Awo for the unnecessary benevolence for a tribe well known for never appreciating any gesture. YOU WERE A

CONQUERED RACE live with it. You lost the ONLY war you ever fought yet you still run your mouth all over the place. And what exactly have you done with the £20? Silly petty trading all over the place. The Forbes list came out and okoro nyamiri was nowhere to be found ! The Yoruba woman featured is richer than any ibo dead or alive and yet you still don't get it that in the REAL scheme of things the ibo is an evolving specie hence his rabid primitiveness. I can see you ranting about war in one of your responses. Be VERY VERY careful of what you ask for,or you just might get it... This time around there will be a victor and the vanquished. And there will no £20 pounds..

Chineke!..who beat you..okoro? grin, no vex, you hear? cheesy
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
4chi:

So much bile and vile shocked ...na who beat you my pikin..tell me make i beat am back. Oya sorry ,dry ya eyes na grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
dozzybaba: This thread still dey? ..what did i miss?. *Rocking my chair* cool

ngozi asked one question and they started ranting. tried to avoid her kwestion. balkan came and said they are not business oriented and tears full am eyes. they can dish but can't take

*drinking my coffee and waiting for someone to answer the girl kwestion
* oya continue
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

See dragonfly feeling like a dragon. chief liar. Lucifer's pet. I pity your putrid soul. Spineless bigot. Dont try to act like you acknowlege decent igbos, you are not a penny decent. Hypocrite. Wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
*bringing out my drums of palm-oil and crude oil*...*singing and whistling*, some oil-addicts are gonna drown in here today. cheesy
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

ngozi asked one question and they started ranting. tried to avoid her kwestion. balkan came and said they are not business oriented and tears full am eyes. they can dish but can't take

Ah! omashe o,..my heartfelt sympathy to them, did any of them drown in a pot of oil..i mean..crude or palm? cry
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Son-Of-El:

See dragonfly feeling like a dragon. chief liar. Lucifer's pet. I pity your putrid soul. Spineless bigot. Dont try to act like you acknowlege decent igbos, you are not a penny decent. Hypocrite. Wannabe.

You think I care what a rabid loser like you think? You guys have no shame. All Yorubas are bigots to indoctrinated losers like you so why would I be minimally bothered by anything you have to say? Loser. Most of you cannot even speak and think properly and you are consumed with empty braggadocio. Pity is all I feel for your kind who are nothing but troublemakers incapable of being at peace with others. Always one issue or the other with you insecure drama queens.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Oya sorry, but tell your people not touch the tail of a lion. And also tell them not to be jealous it kills a nation. Remember how jealousy from joseph's siblings made Joseph become a king. You think you want to subdue an Igbo man that way, he will come out stronger

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

This made me laugh. ngozi you bad kwa

Can u imagine? I know how many patients that have been lost to Chronic renal failure secondary to herbal medications. And some ppl are uplifting it here, upon all public awareness on such practices. Sometimes, d drugs come in satchets promising to cure hypertension, diabetes, stroke, epilepsy, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea....all in one satchet.

I usually feel bad when a patient with swollen face n body (signs of kidney failure) tells me he/she has been drinking herbals. Am usually like,'not in this generation nah'.
The organ damages they cause are most times incurable just manageable till d patients die, they are not tested and their dosages not formulated.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Can u imagine? I know how many patients that have been lost to Chronic renal failure secondary to herbal medications. And some ppl are uplifting it here, upon all public awareness on such practices. Sometimes, d drugs come in satchets promising to cure hypertension, diabetes, stroke, epilepsy, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea....all in one satchet.

I usually feel bad when a patient with swollen face n body (signs of kidney failure) tells me he/she has been drinking herbals. Am usually like,'not in this generation nah'.
The organ damages they cause are most times incurable just manageable till d patients die, they are not tested and their dosages not formulated.

Are you talking about the putrid agbo drinkers? grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by TheBookWorm: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sheath your swords tribal champions of the Igbos and Yorubas.

We all know that the North would suffer if Nigeria divides. This should not even be up for debate.

Their education system is backwards, local economy is in shambles and their healthcare is in deplorable conditions.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

nwoke stealing oil from SS and SE and benefitting yourself to make yourself beyond rich is not something to be proud of #just saying

Seriously!
The kyn wealth is not even well distributed. They still constitute the majority of the southern ppl in the begging and alaye business.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
4chi:

Another dragonfly feeling like a dragon. O ga o. Let the war come, this time there will be no america, russia, or britain to back up your loser ass. Your thirst for genocide will be starved this time.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
TheBookWorm: Sheath your swords tribal champions of the Igbos and Yorubas.

We all know that the North would suffer if Nigeria divides. This should not even be up for debate.

Their education system is backwards, local economy is in shambles and their healthcare is in deplorable conditions.

I don't have a sword only came in here with pots of palm oil,and am not taking them back home...God forbid bad market! grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
dozzybaba: Ah! omashe o,..my heartfelt sympathy to them, did any of them drown in a pot of oil..i mean..crude or palm? cry

hey I think so. one dey whin cause one person mention oil, another one of them just came here to inform us again about wealth of a woman wey dey thief oil.
oya I brought out tissues to dry am eyes but make i go inside and get towel and water.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
hey dumbos, the last time I had a conversation with the agbo woman. I was like why not do this trade in the south west why risking your life with all the insecurity in here. she said who will buy agbo in the south west that the chest beaters are chronic disease carriers and she sales her 50 litters gallon finish in less than hour from upper iweka to ABS junction. so y'all should stop pretending about what all of you and your kinsmen indulge in. the fakes onces are from the igbo herbs sellers. in my isoko friend parlence. all this rotten leaves na him dey cure all the disease with different pishure of rotten blockus.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
dozzybaba:

I don't have a sword only came in here with pots of palm oil,and am not taking them back home...God forbid bad market! grin

lmfao. u bad kwa

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

hey I think so. one dey whin cause one person mention oil, another one of them just came here to inform us again about wealth of a woman wey dey thief oil.
oya I brought out tissues to dry am eyes but make i go inside and get towel and water.
Oh that woman?..that "sumsidy" thief? cheesy
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
This thread is so full of hate..na wa o, a lot of dumb comments,as if all d regions will not suffer or u people it is going to be rosy lyke dat.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Son-Of-El:

Another dragonfly feeling like a dragon. O ga o. Let the war come, this time there will be no america, russia, or britain to back up your loser ass. Your thirst for genocide will be starved this time.

When will you get from this mouth warfare to the real thing? One generation gone. The next, too old and greedy to fight. What we have now are a bunch of sissies who would like to capture territories with their mouth.

In the immortal words of Wole Soyinka; Bluff is no substitute for bullets. Fire the first shot; it is 1-0 remember?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by rosebowl01(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
I'm still trying to understand the logic in moving en-mass to live around people that you claim to not like, and fought/still willing to fight to separate from. This migratory pattern is still ongoing by the way. The story/excuse of former capital city is getting too old if you ask me. It's been more than 35 years that Abuja began development. It's been more than 21 years that Lagos(Island/Ikoyi and Mainland LGAs) officially ceased to be FCT. Bonn (Germany), Philadelphia (US), Abidjan, Cape Coast (Ghana), Calcutta (India) etc, all used to be former Capital cities. I never hear of people from that country planning to live and die there for such reasons. What other excuse do you want? It's very hard for people to believe that you're trying to separate from the country if your migratory pattern does not involve going home and staying there beyond Xmas and New Year festivals. The only other reason for separation that I could find is that you're trying to control crude oil. I say this because, ibos can't seem to talk about separation without trying to do a forced attachment with the Niger Delta.
May be there is a chance you're right about your claims of being superior to other humans, but until you actually show it in your action, nobody would believe that.
It's not too late, you can start by leaving the land of those people you hate today, and try to focus on your self as opposed to doing forced attachment to other people.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I understand what you are saying. medicine is my major as well and it is a known fact herbal medicine is benefical in some aspect of medical problems but unfortunately, the african community are yet to realize herbal is benefit to superficial things, if it's something that can became life threatening, herbal can either slow or in some cases accelerate the disease but never cures it. it's a shame we have people in african that actually praise those practice. I won't downput it but it is not something to be proud of either. individuals that engage in that practices are just taking advantage of the desperate sick individuals.

anyway, don't let it bother you so much. jut continuepreaching the disadvantage and advantage to your patients. create awareness shikena

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
they ask that yorubas don't do business in alaigbo we gave them our peeps dominating some sectors down their enclaves. which serious businessman will be doing meaningful business in a place so insecure and lawless. pia a zu guys will steal your goods, kidnappers and robbers will gun for you various vigilante groups with different sick levies. you can come out of your house after 8:pm. y'all should go figure why yorubas doing business there stay in the barracks or fegge only.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
One_Naira:

*drinking my coffee and waiting for someone to answer the girl kwestion
* oya continue

Semi-illiterate loser, do you not see how sad and unintelligent you and your Ngozi are? She continued, like a grade A olodo, to ask for one Yoruba on the "world stage" and it does not even occur to any of you thickos that you are actually discussing on the blogging site of one of the Yorubas on the world stage i.e Seun Osewa who has already been acclaimed an influential 'techie'. That is how dull and slow on the uptake you indoctrinated haters are. Sitting under your nose, as something you use everyday, you miss it because you are not only dull but too negatively indoctrinated to actually see straight. Olodos. See Seun Osewa on forbes below. Silly illiterate haters.

As for your moronic co-traveller who talked about lack of business orientation, well he simply got owned with facts that show you fools only thrive on silly stereotype you can only defend with indoctrination and nothing else. You people are simply insufferable and sad.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2013/02/23/30-under-30-africas-best-young-entrepreneurs/3/

Oluwaseun Osewa, Nigerian

Founder, Nairaland

Nigerian geek Oluwaseun Osewa is the founder of Nairaland, Africa’s largest online forum. He founded the site in March 2005 as a general purpose discussion forum with a bias towards issues of interest to Nigerians. The site took off. Nairaland now has close to 1 million registered users and is the most popular Nigerian website today. For perspective: In Nigeria, Nairaland gets more visits than Wikipedia. Nairaland earns its revenue through its ad inventory. Read more about Oluwaseun Osewa and Nairaland here.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
eggheaders: they ask that yorubas don't do business in alaigbo we gave them our peeps dominating some sectors down their enclaves. which serious businessman will be doing meaningful business in a place so insecure and lawless. pia a zu guys will steal your goods, kidnappers and robbers will gun for you various vigilante groups with different sick levies. you can come out of your house after 8:pm. y'all should go figure why yorubas doing business there stay in the barracks or fegge only.

Not to mention being barbecued and eaten.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
eggheaders: hey dumbos, the last time I had a conversation with the agbo woman. I was like why not do this trade in the south west why risking your life with all the insecurity in here. she said who will buy agbo in the south west that the chest beaters are chronic disease carriers and she sales her 50 litters gallon finish in less than hour from upper iweka to ABS junction. so y'all should stop pretending about what all of you and your kinsmen indulge in. the fakes onces are from the igbo herbs sellers. in my isoko friend parlence. all this rotten leaves na him dey cure all the disease with different pishure of rotten blockus.

You guys should be in the Guiness book of record for highest litre of agbo consumed by the second...Iya aduni at iyana- ipaja rakes in thousands of rumpled naira selling that fetid agbo drink to the loudmouthed ever-screaming agberos..her secret?..she mixes it with alomo...makes them go- Ah! Ah! Ye! Ye! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.