Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep (3539 Views)

Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances / Presidency 2015, Igbos And The Search For A Bridge Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2013
This poster is a sensible guy. PDP zoning arrangement is between the North (Hausa/Fulani) and South (Yorubas) only. Igbos are never part of this arrangement. Only the smart ones who act without emotion know this. The blind ones that act on emotion are right behind Jonathan hoping he hands over to them if he wins second term. It is not possible. As a matter of fact, Jonathan is fighting for his political career in PDP. Second term ticket is not a shoe-in for him.

People like Rochas and Ngige have seen the light and are doing the right thing, but the vocal minorities among Igbos are courting enemies here and there.

Igbo people............ Heading for political journey of no return.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by 9jaIhail(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2013
INNO18: 2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave us high and dry... And power will rotate between the North and Southwest for like another 50 years before they might even consider giving us a VP post. Igbos have a saying that 'our own is our own, but my own is my own'.Jonathan is no doubt 'Our own' but definitely not 'My Own'. It's not too late to form an alliance with other Nigerians and 'Beg' for votes.. If we keep waiting for the presidential post to be handed to us on a platter of Gold...in the name of 'Zoning', then we should be prepared to wait forever. Although we might not win... But atleast it will go a long way to show nigerians that we're no longer 'Campaign material'.
N.B i'm not anti Jonathan but sacrificing the Igbo presidency for him is not worth it. Igbos biko nu k'anyi zukota cho onye nkeanyi...tupu akukoa aho nke Atani. Let's be wise 2015... Wake from slumber or forever remain asleep.

Bro you are not disappointing. You are just replicating exactly the level of knowledge or upbringing you obtained as a result of associating with brainless humans in that part of Nigeria where you was born. Whichever way it maybe, you can chose to be delusional or inherit coward as it is heritable in those part of the world you where born in.

Do i need to tell you that some people chose the word MUMU as their surname?

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Bro you are not disappointing. You are just replicating exactly the level of knowledge or upbringing you obtained as a result of associating with brainless humans in that part of Nigeria where you was born. Whichever way it maybe, you can chose to be delusional or inherit coward as it is heritable in those part of the world you where born in.

Do i need to tell you that some people chose the word MUMU as their surname?

He was brought up in the same region (SW) where more than 70% of Igbos of ages between 15-45 are running to seek a better future. The people you called "brainless" have wisdom to develop their region while your region is a region where your people run away from and seeking better future in South-west.

3 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Datiboboi: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Raymond gabriel: Wel Supportin an Igbo man is a gud idea but definitely not contestin against GEJ. If an igbo man contests in 2015, it automatically hands power ova 2 APC because d eastern vote wil b divided btw d igbo man n GEJ. So we d igbos can wait til 2019. Ndi ugwu na ndi ofe mmanu choro i use uche anyi. Gudluk al d way!!!

Don't mind those Hippocrates we aready know there Agenda, They want to divide our vote so that the mantle will shift to the Muslim brotherhood.
Gej all d way

Losers

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by cjrane: 2:57am On Aug 11, 2013
INNO18: 2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave us high and dry... And power will rotate between the North and Southwest for like another 50 years before they might even consider giving us a VP post. Igbos have a saying that 'our own is our own, but my own is my own'.Jonathan is no doubt 'Our own' but definitely not 'My Own'. It's not too late to form an alliance with other Nigerians and 'Beg' for votes.. If we keep waiting for the presidential post to be handed to us on a platter of Gold...in the name of 'Zoning', then we should be prepared to wait forever. Although we might not win... But atleast it will go a long way to show nigerians that we're no longer 'Campaign material'.
N.B i'm not anti Jonathan but sacrificing the Igbo presidency for him is not worth it. Igbos biko nu k'anyi zukota cho onye nkeanyi...tupu akukoa aho nke Atani. Let's be wise 2015... Wake from slumber or forever remain asleep.

Those who have been deceived for long thinking this INNO guy is Igbo should now see his true colors o!
[size=28pt]A green snake is under the green grass my people!
Agwo no n'akirika !
[/size]
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:03am On Aug 11, 2013
cjrane:

Those who have been deceived for long thinking this INNO guy is Igbo should now see his true colors o!
[size=28pt]A green snake is under the green grass my people!
Agwo no n'akirika !
[/size]
He is Igbo but grew up in Sokoto where Boko is haram.

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Bobandgreat: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
payless: This poster is a sensible guy. PDP zoning arrangement is between the North (Hausa/Fulani) and South (Yorubas) only. Igbos are never part of this arrangement. Only the smart ones who act without emotion know this. The blind ones that act on emotion are right behind Jonathan hoping he hands over to them if he wins second term. It is not possible. As a matter of fact, Jonathan is fighting for his political career in PDP. Second term ticket is not a shoe-in for him.

People like Rochas and Ngige have seen the light and are doing the right thing, but the vocal minorities among Igbos are courting enemies here and there.

Igbo people............ Heading for political journey of no return.

Becareful so that u don't make him ur role model. He could be Okorocha on nairaland.
@topic, Igbos don't want to usurp power by all means like the Hausa/Fulani/Yorubas. Igbos can survive with or without it. They just want a non bigoted, charismatic young, idealistic, God fearing, and zero corruption tolerant person leading this country. Until Igbos can see such a person presented by any political party, they will continue to lend their votes to the better of the lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force: Useless / Former Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyesiegha Picks PDP Senatorial Form / Beware, Scammers Now Use Nigeria Police Email Address. See How I Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.