Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep (3548 Views)

Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances / Presidency 2015, Igbos And The Search For A Bridge Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2013
dinachi: I dont want to call you a foolish fool, because your question should be why didnt the PDP present an Igbo man in their ticket if they really care about Igbos? Some Igbos here display embarrasing naivity when matters like this are involved. Pls go back to your shop, customers are waiting!

Yes, I do have a shop. I also have a warehouse and an office. My factory is awaiting town planning approval for construction work to kick off. I have people working for me and earning salary. That makes mean employer of labour hence, I've made my own humble contribution to taking your likes off the street and giving them a means of livelihood and also reducing the rate of unemployment in Nigeria.

What have you contributed to the economy?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by dinachi(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Yes, I do have a shop. I also have a warehouse and an office. My factory is awaiting town planning approval for construction work to kick off. I have people working for me and earning salary. That makes mean employer of labour hence, I've made my own humble contribution to taking your likes off the street and giving them a means of livelihood and also reducing the rate of unemployment in Nigeria.

What have you contributed to the economy?
(smiling) Congrats! (looking serious) thats right keep to what U know best, buying and selling! Our political future is not for sale to the Ijaw fisherman.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by dinachi(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2013
It is buyers and sellers like you that keep selling our political future away!
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2013
dinachi: It is buyers and sellers like you that keep selling our political future away!

Bro, you are talking to someone who is politically savvy. Just so you know, I hold a postgraduate degree from a UK university. Buying and selling get levels.

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Bro, you are talking to someone who is politically savvy. Just so you know, I hold a postgraduate degree from a UK university. Buying and selling get levels.

Well, I agree with you. Buying and selling is a job and no one should belittle it. I have a Bachelor Degree in Criminology from an American University and I do sell goods from time to time. Buying and selling have classes. I intend going fully into buying and selling in the next teo years.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Zonacom(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Lol.... Okerulu still dey ooo. Y i go miss lectures for wetin na. Although i no dey offer maths likewise 80 percent of the students
Ok nah. Me go like hook up wit u. Am a zikite, though i no dey area nw. Kayi girma a sok town ne kwo?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by saintneo(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2013
The Igbo politics is beyond presidency. This is the closest Igbo came to power. The last time Ekwueme was close, Buhari and his bandwagon truncated it so as to prevent Igbo presidency. Since time immemorial, the people of Eastern Nigeria felt Igbo were usurping there powers up on till Jonathan was elected president. There is no better time to mend the torn relationship between Igbo people and other ethnic nationalities of Eastern Nigeria and Delta. Supporting Jonathan is not based on financial gain, rather it is based on trust & unity.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Bro, the truth maybe bitter but it has to be said. I'm always ashamed when i see Igbos defending Jonathan on this Forum...meanwhile his kinsmen from the south south, just remain in the background and watch 'Igbos' defend their son for them. Since Jonathan's Election Scores of Igbos have been massacred in the North, have we ever pondered on why the Hausas dont attack Ijaws up north? Is it because there arent Ijaws up north? Far from it, the illiterate thugs up north attack igbos cos they think Jonathan is an Igbo man, not because he has 'Ebele' or 'Azikiwe' as his name...but because Igbos give him an unwavering support, something only your tribesmen can give you... I just hope it's not too late to redemn my people.
Nwoke Oma,U have spoken well !!!

The only problem is, it's just few of U that have this kinda logical sense !!!

The Truth of the matter is Ndigbo want an alliance with SouthSouth at all cost (against Hausa/Yoruba Oligarchy) ..........But,Igbo who are very sound in business are not using same acumen for Politics ..........Ndigbo is giving Jonathan Unconditional support .........Nobody plays power game unconditionally,else would be betrayed !!!

Average Ndigbo believes If he/she blindedly support Jonathan this would automatically,in a future date, result in Ijaw/SS blindedly supporting Igbo agenda too !!!

Hausa/Yoruba Oligarchy fight(Politically) most infact all times ...........But later,they would come to the drawing board and Negotiate ............The result is there !!!

When others are Negotiating way forward,Igboman would sit on the fence making fun of Negotiators ..........when dividend of Negotiation is going around......Igbo would shout MARGINALISATION !!!

Where is the Majority Ethnic Group in Eastern Part of Nigeria when Other major ethnic are brokering Power ?

6 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2013
Zona.com:

Guy hw mbk? Hope say u no miss maths and physics lectures to write dis? Mr okerulu still dey show face dia?

If I'm not wrong, Mr Okerulu is of the Department of industrial chemistry NAU. Is he still collecting bribe to pass students like he used to do in the late 90s?

How are Dr. Stanley Udedi, Dr. Chukeze (formerly Okonkeo) and Prof. Ezeonu of the Department of Applied Biochemistry. These are the people who moulded me.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 31, 2013
payless: Igbos are the most marginalizes people in Nigeria.
They are not the most Marginalised People in Nigeria ......... We have many other Ethnic Group too !!!

Ndigbo,as a major ethnic group has failed to realise her potentials and harnessing such to brokered power !!!

Another hearsay is that ''Average Igboman has a PRICE ''

All the above lead to Marginalisation !!!
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by huptin(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2013
have any body ever given thought to the possinility that matching Buhari and okorocha in 2015 could be the best thing to ever happen to the igbo? Buhari will be 72 years and the possibility of surviving for 8 years is actually slim. now tremind me how Goodluck Jonathan became the president. Igbo vice presidency is far better than nothing especially given that the Ijaws never really minded becoming the vice president b4 ascending the presidential seat.........hmmmmmmmm...... just thinking.........
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 31, 2013
saintneo: The Igbo politics is beyond presidency. This is the closest Igbo came to power. The last time Ekwueme was close, Buhari and his bandwagon truncated it so as to prevent Igbo presidency..

Oh, the Buhari coup happened not because Shagari and co mismanaged the economy and chaos was looming all over Nigeria but because they didnt want an Igbo man to be President? Umaru Dikko was Igbo too, right, thats why Buhari sought to extradite him from England with the help of the Mossad and not because he was part of those that ruined Nigeria in the 2nd Republic? Ekwueme would have never smelt that Presidency, I dont care what lies he decides to tell 32yrs later. Ojukwu ran for Senate in that same election year that produced Shagari as President: WHY DIDNT IGBOS VOTE FOR HIM? Dude, Onyeubiam adi(ghi) aza Omeokachie. So, keep blaming others with the hate you were raised in instead of looking inwards and finding out why of the 3 major ethnic groups Igbos are the ones that keep getting played like yoyos.

11 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2013
huptin: have any body ever given thought to the possinility that matching Buhari and okorocha in 2015 could be the best thing to ever happen to the igbo? Buhari will be 72 years and the possibility of surviving for 8 years is actually slim. now tremind me how Goodluck Jonathan became the president. Igbo vice presidency is far better than nothing especially given that the Ijaws never really minded becoming the vice president b4 ascending the presidential seat.........hmmmmmmmm...... just thinking.........

Igbos wont vote APC even if you put two Igbos on the ballot as theyve already termed it a Yoruba party. So, quite frankly, if I was a political strategist for the party I wouldnt encourage we do anything to pacify the Igbos as their minds have already been made up as to whom they'll give their 99.8% vote one more time.

5 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by saintneo(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh, the Buhari coup happened not because Shagari and co mismanaged the economy and chaos was looming all over Nigeria but because they didnt want an Igbo man to be President? Umaru Dikko was Igbo too, right, thats why Buhari sought to extradite him from England with the help of the Mossad and not because he was part of those that ruined Nigeria in the 2nd Republic? Ekwueme would have never smelt that Presidency, I dont care what lies he decides to tell 32yrs later. Ojukwu ran for Senate in that same election year that produced Shagari as President: WHY DIDNT IGBOS VOTE FOR HIM? Dude, Onyeubiam adi(ghi) aza Omeokachie. So, keep blaming others with the hate you were raised in instead of looking inwards and finding out why of the 3 major ethnic groups Igbos are the ones that keep getting played like yoyos.
look who's talking about hate. You are the one blinded by hate. What is wrong with my brother being number one instead of me being number two. Nigeria does not belong to the major ethnic groups alone.
On another note, why was Gowon chosen ahead of Murtala after the second coup? This was to unify the North, and it worked; the middle beltans joined in engaging the easterners in the civil war.

Why should I seek an alliance with a faraway neigh our instead of seeking an alliance with a brother? On any election in Nigeria, I will vote for a SS candidate for president instead of voting for a SE candidate for vice president.

Currently, SS person is the president, I will wholly advise any SE candidate to plan ahead.

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2013
saintneo: look who's talking about hate. You are the one blinded by hate. What is wrong with my brother being number one instead of me being number two. Nigeria does not belong to the major ethnic groups alone.
On another note, why was Gowon chosen ahead of Murtala after the second coup? This was to unify the North, and it worked; the middle beltans joined in engaging the easterners in the civil war.

Why should I seek an alliance with a faraway neigh our instead of seeking an alliance with a brother? On any election in Nigeria, I will vote for a SS candidate for president instead of voting for a SE candidate for vice president.

Currently, SS person is the president, I will wholly advise any SE candidate to plan ahead.

Im blinded by "hate"? lmao

Monkey, only a mad man or one dealing with extreme low self-esteem hates himself ---- identify yourself from either (or claim both) definitions.

Dunce, ur unbridled hate still made you miss the essence of all I wrote. Anyway, some of you are irredeemable; herein lies the problem.

Vote Jonathan till 2019--- instead of a qualified person from any tribe or religious creed--- and lets see how only Ijaw votes will put an Igbo man in power in 2019. You, like a lot of your brethren are so unbelievably short-sighted its nauseating.

6 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2013
@ OP, which alliances are other groups making? The only alliance i can see now is d one intended to produce Buhari as president and i refuse to b part of it. Igbos voted for and will also vote for GEJ only because his opponent was buhari, and nothing more.

2) if APC fields Rochas as President, no sane Igbo will vote for GEJ. Dat 99.8 per cent will automatically go to Rochas. Its dat simple. If not, i dont see wat d past northern presidents have done for d east dat will warrant us to vote for any of dem.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 31, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ OP, which alliances are other groups making? The only alliance i can see now is d one intended to produce Buhari as president and i refuse to b part of it. Igbos voted for and will also vote for GEJ only because his opponent was buhari, and nothing more.

2) if APC fields Rochas as President, no sane Igbo will vote for GEJ. Dat 99.8 per cent will automatically go to Rochas. Its dat simple. If not, i dont see wat d past northern presidents have done for d east dat will warrant us to vote for any of dem.
Did we not Obj against Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2013
Jonathan deserve more 4years.All Igbo will vote for him en masse.With this we must have won ourselves more allies.Yes by 2019 the N/D will see reason to vote for the Igbo man thus increasing the Igbo man's chance of becoming the winner(that is if the entity called Nigeria exist beyond 2015.We need more of Jonathan reign for the sake of progressive development and positive development.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 31, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Jonathan deserve more 4years.All Igbo will vote for him en masse.With this we must have won ourselves more allies.Yes by 2019 the N/D will see reason to vote for the Igbo man thus increasing the Igbo man's chance of becoming the winner(that is if the entity called Nigeria exist beyond 2015.We need more of Jonathan reign for the sake of progressive development and positive development.
And what party will the Igbos be contesting in 2019? Certainly not pdp because sambo and the north wouldn't be willing to let go.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
And what party will the Igbos be contesting in 2019? Certainly not pdp because sambo and the north wouldn't be willing to let go.

That is exactly the point I have been trying to make.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

You are too full of yourself.
Too bad of you.
Does having the so called postgraduate degree from a UK uni makes u better than the lot in NL.U sound childish.

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh, the Buhari coup happened not because Shagari and co mismanaged the economy and chaos was looming all over Nigeria[b] but because they didnt want an Igbo man to be President[/b]? Umaru Dikko was Igbo too, right, thats why Buhari sought to extradite him from England with the help of the Mossad and not because he was part of those that ruined Nigeria in the 2nd Republic? Ekwueme would have never smelt that Presidency, I dont care what lies he decides to tell 32yrs later. Ojukwu ran for Senate in that same election year that produced Shagari as President: WHY DIDNT IGBOS VOTE FOR HIM? Dude, Onyeubiam adi(ghi) aza Omeokachie. So, keep blaming others with the hate you were raised in instead of looking inwards and finding out why of the 3 major ethnic groups Igbos are the ones that keep getting played like yoyos.

Ok..when Buhari took over power, he kept shagari on house arrest in his cozy mansion and then put powerless VP Alex ekwueme in kirikiri, can you explain that reasonably without extracting tribalism and nepotism from that act. Advice for APC, Buhari is a hardsell..he will be beaten soundly at the polls.If you are serious about Igbo votes get us a truly detribalized Nigerian,then you can be hopeful of getting a tangible fraction of Igbo votes. Thank you.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
Did we not Obj against Ojukwu
ojukwu did not contest to win, he was not foolish..he only contested (as the most hated Igbo man) to reawaken the spirit of Igbo nationalism and quest for presidency. If you are sensitive to Igbo politics you will notice that the cry for Igbo presidency reached a higher decibel after he contested and albeit lost. Aso rock was not his ultimate target...the quest to awaken the Igbo consciousness was. Obama was not the first black man to contest for presidency, but he took up the gauntlet where his predecessor left it and won..That's what Ojukwu expects you to do. Hope you understand? Thank you
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Zonacom(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

If I'm not wrong, Mr Okerulu is of the Department of industrial chemistry NAU. Is he still collecting bribe to pass students like he used to do in the late 90s?

How are Dr. Stanley Udedi, Dr. Chukeze (formerly Okonkeo) and Prof. Ezeonu of the Department of Applied Biochemistry. These are the people who moulded me.
Bribe? Heard that too but i'm not sure if he still does. About the other lecturers, i dont know them. I'm in a different department and kinda dislike that ICH dept. So you were a zikite?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by saintneo(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Im blinded by "hate"? lmao

Monkey, only a mad man or one dealing with extreme low self-esteem hates himself ---- identify yourself from either (or both) definitions.

Dunce, ur unbridled hate still made you miss the essence of all I wrote. Anyway, some of you are irredeemable; herein lies the problem.

Vote Jonathan till 2019--- instead of a qualified person from any tribe or religious creed--- and lets see how only Ijaw votes will put an Igbo man in power in 2019. You, like a lot of your brethren are so unbelievably short-sighted its nauseating.
You can't even engage in proper conversation without insults; how are you going to make me see your perspective. I seriously doubt if you are mature enough to discuss this kind of issue....I'm outta here.

BTW, my apologies if I insulted you in anyway.

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2013
Zona.com:

Ok nah. Me go like hook up wit u. Am a zikite, though i no dey area nw. Kayi girma a sok town ne kwo?
Eh na tashi a Sokoto... Ya anka yi kasani?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by owobokiri(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: 2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave us high and dry... And power will rotate between the North and Southwest for like another 50 years before they might consider giving us a VP post. Igbos have a saying that 'our own is our own, but my own is my own'.Jonathan is no doubt 'Our own' but definitely not 'My Own'. It's not too late to form an alliance with other Nigerians and 'Beg' for votes.. If we keep waiting for the presidential post to be handed to us on a platter of God...in the name of 'Zoning', then we should be prepared to wait forever. Although we might not win... But atleast it will go a long way to show nigerians that we're no longer 'Campaign material'.
N.B i'm not anti Jonathan but sacrificing the Igbo presidency for him is not worth it. Igbos biko nu k'anyi zukota cho onye nkeanyi...tupu akukoa aho nke Atani. Let's be wise 2015... Wake from slumber or forever remain asleep.

Cheap divide and rule post. Starting to doubt you and your "shouty moniker".. Can the igbo displace Jonathan today? So why not make friends with him and plan for life after him than starting a fight that the igbo cant finish well?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

Ok..when Buhari took over power, he kept shagari on house arrest in his cozy mansion and then put powerless VP Alex ekwueme in kirikiri, can you explain that reasonably without extracting tribalism and nepotism from that act. Advice for APC, Buhari is a hardsell..he will be beaten soundly at the polls.If you are serious about Igbo votes get us a truly detribalized Nigerian,then you can be hopeful of getting a tangible fraction of Igbo votes. Thank you.

Ok, that right theres always got me thinking and I still think that was kinda biased (the Shagari v Ekwueme treatments). I think he did redeem himself by trying to cargo Umaru Dikko back to Nigeria, so I guess he knew something which we didnt: Who was more corrupt than the other, and thus tried to mete out punishments to fit their crimes.

Now, to the idiotic statement you made after the first reasonable question: What do you mean by "If you are serious about Igbo votes"? Who is "You"? Listen, my friend, go through my posts and reread all Ive written: IF I WAS A STRATEGIST FOR THIS APC I WONT REALLY BOTHER ABOUT IGBO VOTES !!! Why? Even if Jesus ran on the platform of APC, Igbos will still vote Jonathan. And thats the freaking truth.

If I worked with APC, I would worry more about making sure the North and the SW voted en bloc so there wouldnt be a repeat of the last elections. The SW and entire North coming together will crush whatever 99.87% votes the riggers intend to give Mr.Dame Faka this time. The Eastern Region has shown its hands on which way they'll lean, same with the North, the SW is where the strategists should concentrate on making a Buhari (?) candidacy sell.

You, hypocritically, asked for a "Dertribalized" Nigerian deserving of Igbo votes; my choice is Buhari. I know you'll disagree, so, you tell me who you think APC should put forward that'll satisfy you and make you quench your condemnation of the party.

3 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2013
Dike Chimezie:

You are too full of yourself.
Too bad of you.
Does having the so called postgraduate degree from a UK uni makes u better than the lot in NL.U sound childish.

He who doesn't know where the rain started falling on him wouldn't know where to take shelter. I wasn't responding to you and something led to that response.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 31, 2013
saintneo: You can't even engage in proper conversation without insults; how are you going to make me see your perspective. I seriously doubt if you are mature enough to discuss this kind of issue....I'm outta here.

BTW, my apologies if I insulted you in anyway .

Dude, check out how I respond to certain people; I could be polite if I feel you deserve it. Im not a pacifist, Im a straight shooter. So, like me or hate me bottom-line is I'll tell the truth whether you like it or not---like Buhari's words you can take this to the bank.

Make you see my perspective? Truth is I could care less if you saw it my way or not, thats why I speak in the manner which I do. Most of the forumites on here are blockheaded, backwards, and unbelievably ignorant as hell--- I have no intention of pacifying anyone. I usually respond only to the ignorant statements that leave my mouth agape (except for those which I find funny and then I respond appropriately--- usually with "Lmao" ). So, chances are, if I respond to your post its cause Im thinking to myself "Holy crap, how could any sane person with a functioning brain think in this manner?" Feel free to go through my posts. So, my dropping direct or indirect insults is intentional--- mostly as a result of the prior imbecilic post of whoever I responded to which I took as an affront and insult on my sensibilities, intelligence, and person. Tell me, how would you feel if time after time after time you clicked into a site thats supposed to be able to influence the road to greatness which Nigeria (and the black race) is supposed to be traveling, but instead is filled with all kinds of idiots and mo*rons hiding cowardly behind their comps and laptops typing up all kinds of hates and ignorance.

That said, I noticed your id*iot self insulted me in one sentence then quickly apologized in the following sentence. Its ok, no need to apologize. Not only will I not remember your pathetic self 20 seconds after I drop this post, but NL has gotten me used to seeing all kinds of mo*rons thinking that because they have access to the internet its now their God given right to inflict upon the rest of us their dense ways of reasoning. So, no biggie bruh, you can shove your apologies up where the sun dont shine.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 31, 2013
See, This is one of the problems with Nigeria, who cares if an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or any other tribe is the President, what should matter is what are they going to do while they are president, are they going to help better the lives of Nigerians, more stable economy, health care and such.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by 50calibre(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2013
Why should Igbos back an Igbo candidate? Igbos are the only tribe who seem not to like each other, what are the guarantees that an Igbo president would protect the interest of Igbos?

Jonathan favours his people, the Hausas and Yorubas favour their people but I'm not sure an Igbo would do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim / History Has Been Made In Taraba State / Buhari Has So Far Borrowed $3b without doing anything at all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.