Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep (3551 Views)

Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances / Presidency 2015, Igbos And The Search For A Bridge Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Ozonna(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

What was the state of Onitsha/Enugu road before Jonathan? What was the state of Onitsha/Owerri road before Jonathan? What was the state of Enugu/Port harcourt Express road before Jonathan? What was the state of the Enugu airport before Jonathan? What was the state of the Eastern rail line before Jonathan? When was the last time an Igbo person was Chief of Army staff? When was the last time you had 2 Igbo men as service chiefs at the same time? When was the last time you had Ndigbo heading; the Ministry of Finance, Securities and Exchange commission, Nigerian stock Exchange, Sovereign wealth fund, Asset Zmanagement Corporation of Nigeria and Debt Management office at the same time?

Son, shine your eye!! Muru anya ka azu. Onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu na eche ndu ya nche mgbe nile (he who is surrounded by enemies is always vigilant)
A word is enough for the wise.

+1000 likes.

@ Op, we've never had it this good since 60 - 67 kponkwem. Mention any past President that hve done better than GEJ for us.

Until APC/all opposition parties grin bring out Ngige or Roachas, its GEJ all Ϯh℮ way.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by daywatcher: 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
until we divide, anyone but a northerner as they only know retrogress. Apart from a few exceptions off course
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Dude, check out how I respond to certain people; I could be polite if I feel you deserve it. Im not a pacifist, Im a straight shooter. So, like me or hate me bottom-line is I'll tell the truth whether you like it or not---like Buhari's words you can take this to the bank.

Make you see my perspective? Truth is I could care less if you saw it my way or not, thats why I speak in the manner which I do. Most of the forumites on here are blockheaded, backwards, and unbelievably ignorant as hell--- I have no intention of pacifying anyone. I usually respond only to the ignorant statements that leave my mouth agape (except for those which I find funny and then I respond appropriately--- usually with "Lmao" ). So, chances are, if I respond to your post its cause Im thinking to myself "Holy crap, how could any sane person with a functioning brain think in this manner?" Feel free to go through my posts. So, my dropping direct or indirect insults is intentional--- mostly as a result of the prior imbecilic post of whoever I responded to which I took as an affront and insult on my sensibilities, intelligence, and person. Tell me, how would you feel if time after time after time you clicked into a site thats supposed to be able to influence the road to greatness which Nigeria (and the black race) is supposed to be traveling, but instead is filled with all kinds of idiots and mo*rons hiding cowardly behind their comps and laptops typing up all kinds of hates and ignorance.

That said, I noticed your id*iot self insulted me in one sentence then quickly apologized in the following sentence. Its ok, no need to apologize. Not only will I not remember your pathetic self 20 seconds after I drop this post, but NL has gotten me used to seeing all kinds of mo*rons thinking that because they have access to the internet its now their God given right to inflict upon the rest of us their dense ways of reasoning. So, no biggie bruh, you can shove your apologies up where the sun dont shine.
Geez! Bro pls take it easy.. Seems you have a PHD in Vulgar and kitsch...lol that was on a lighter note though.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2013
They are desperately seeking to attache to the SS by force and thereby forfeiting their Ibo presidency agenda
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: Geez! Bro pls take it easy.. Seems you have a PHD in Vulgar and kitsch...lol that was on a lighter note though.

Lmaoo Why are grown men like yourself acting like 16yr old gals smitten at the sight of an older man whom they have a crush on---- always seeking attention?

Get back to the topic at hand and stop acting like a homo.... u do know it attracts a 14yr sentence in Kikikiri if I forward this post to Aso Rock, so behave yourself.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Ok, that right theres always got me thinking and I still think that was kinda biased (the Shagari v Ekwueme treatments). I think he did redeem himself by trying to cargo Umaru Dikko back to Nigeria, so I guess he knew something which we didnt: Who was more corrupt than the other, and thus tried to mete out punishments to fit their crimes.

The judicial tribunal set up by Buhari himself to probe Ekwueme after the coup publicly declared, "Dr. Ekwueme left office poorer than he was when he entered it, and to ask more from him was to set a standard which even saints could not meet."

So dude, you be the judge.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: They are desperately seeking to attache to the SS by force and thereby forfeiting their Ibo presidency agenda

Park well bro and stop crying more than the bereaved. GEJ till 2019 and David Mark 2019 to 2027

2 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Lmaoo Why are grown men like yourself acting like 16yr old gals smitten at the sight of an older man whom they have a crush on---- always seeking attention?

Get back to the topic at hand and stop acting like a homo.... u do know it attracts a 14yr sentence in Kikikiri if I forward this post to Aso Rock, so behave yourself.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

I'm 19 and as for the ''Homo'' allegation, i comment my reserve.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: I'm 19 and as for the ''Homo'' allegation, i comment my reserve.

I said it! Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

The judicial tribunal set up by Buhari himself to probe Ekwueme after the coup publicly declared, "Dr. Ekwueme left office poorer than he was when he entered it, and to ask more from him was to set a standard which even saints could not meet."

So dude, you be the judge.

Dude, abeg, go back and read what I wrote. Matter of fact, reread my statement which you quoted and try to comprehend it. I dont have to be the judge of anything. Bottom-line is: Approximately 32yrs ago, Dr.Ekwueme was part and parcel of one of the most corrupt Govts ever witnessed in the history of Nigeria. Whether you feel the punishment meted out to him was unjust is besides the point, the fact is he deserved to be punished for whatever crimes were committed under his watch. He might have left Govt poorer than he entered it, that doesnt negate the fact that people close to him (associates, friends or however you intend to term them) left it richer than they came in. Who do we blame for that, because you will have to agree that heads had to roll at the top to set an example of what could happen when you ignore corrupt practices under your watch.

The best I can do is agree that Dr.Ekwueme was collateral damage and that his treatment was unduly harsh when compared to how his immediate boss was treated, but to try to insinuate (and get me to agree) that he was innocent, sorry, I cant do that. He deserved to be punished.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Park well bro and stop crying more than the bereaved. GEJ till 2019 and David Mark 2019 to 2027

See why its hard to reason politely with people like you?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

See why its hard to reason politely with people like you?

I'm not here to reason with you bro, I'm here to tell you hard facts.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I said it! Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland shocked shocked shocked
dude in this present day people are judged based on what they have upstairs not how old they are. ask mark zuckerberg

4 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba: ojukwu did not contest to win, he was not foolish..he only contested (as the most hated Igbo man) to reawaken the spirit of Igbo nationalism and quest for presidency. If you are sensitive to Igbo politics you will notice that the cry for Igbo presidency reached a higher decibel after he contested and albeit lost. Aso rock was not his ultimate target...the quest to awaken the Igbo consciousness was. Obama was not the first black man to contest for presidency, but he took up the gauntlet where his predecessor left it and won..That's what Ojukwu expects you to do. Hope you understand? Thank you
grin this guy is very funny !!!

So Ojukwu contested to awaken Igbo spirit in National Politics ..........And that's the reason same Igbo voted Obasanjo against Ojukwu (Eze Igbo gburugburu,Ikemba of Nnewi) ........... Is that what Ojukwu told u ? Or U read it from somewhere ?

U better drop what u re smoking and shine ya eyes cuz u aint making sense !!!

2 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: I'm 19 and as for the ''Homo'' allegation, i comment my reserve.

So, act like it. I'm older than you by a good chunk, not by much, but enough. I had my daughter at your age, and bought my first house a year later. At 17yrs old I was already living on my own. So, you will pardon my anger when a lot of you come off as "partially-senile" and irresponsible sounding ---and extremely immature--- in your mode of reasoning resulting in how I relate to you.

Youre a grown man. In a normal society (the type of which we are fighting that you guys get) you wouldve have assumed some responsibilities and have started building your future instead of promoting myopic hate and regurgitating lies spread by, and benefitting, old-men politicians whose sole aim is to make sure youre down-trodden even after they are dead and buried.

At your age, I bet you still live with your parents. I bet you couldnt get a job that could at least give you a decent pay--- relative to your young age and job inexperience/lack of work history--- to at least make you be able to maintain yourself in a decent enough way without resorting to crime or begging/relying on your parents for money. This is not to denigrate you in anyway, so dont take offense, but at your age you should have your own little crib, your own little car, your own little change to be able to have a good time with your own little girlfriend--- not promoting the hateful divisive agenda of the same bloody politicians thats done nothing but kept you in bondage just as they kept your fathers and grand-fathers enslaved.

When was the last time you took money out of your paycheck and bought gifts for your siblings? When was the last time you took money out of your paycheck at the end of the week and handed it to your mom in thanks for taking care of you since you were born? When was the last time you said to your parents and siblings "Hey, lets go out to dinner, its on me. I'll pay" ? Oh, you think at your age youre too young to do these little things in life that bring joy to you and those around you? Dude, at your age you should be planning to buy your own house in a few years time--- 3 yrs tops if youre smart about it. At your age you should be aspiring for greatness, not being stuck in a society where theres huge piles of trash on every road you walk on, no electricity and a billion generators booming at once, no effective transportation, cops that dont come to your rescue if a crime is being committed against your person, universities that go on strike for years, a hopeless job market, a society with a non-existent social welfare for its citizens, no medical care etc But, yet you wanna come on here all day everyday supporting old men that wont make these things possible because they'd rather use the money meant for your care and your future to buy Bentleys, Mansions, and Private Jets. Then what do they do? They feed you lies and untruths about your own brothers, your own fellow country men, and you swallow it hook, line and sinker, and instead of you asking GEJ or David Mark "Hey, why does my Father's minimum wage have to be $62/month while you earn $200,000.00/month?" or "Hey why arent there good roads and why is there trash on the street?", you come on here pointing fingers at those whom theyve lied to you are your enemies.

To cut a long story short bro, change your mindset and work towards a better society for your future and that of your unborn kids. And you can only do that by actively working against the corrupt politicians in your midst. True, you might be the son of a rich politician or someone wealthy so my words might not mean much, but on the off chance that you arent--- read your history properly, get familiar with it and only put in power those that hate corruption REGARDLESS OF THEIR TRIBE AND/OR RELIGION thats the only way youre bound to have a fighting chance in that hell-hole you call home. Because, if your father is not rich, or a politician in that country, Im sorry to tell you your fate wont be that much different from that of your fathers before you. If you dont presently live in Banana Island, Lekki, Ikoyi etc Look around you..... you see the hopelessness surrounding you? Thats your fate in a few years except you take action starting now.

4 Likes

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 31, 2013
INNO18: dude in this present day people are judged based on what they have upstairs not how old they are. ask mark zuckerberg

You couldnt be Mark Zuckerberg even if you had 100x his intelligence. Your society wasnt built to produce people like that. Nepa alone wouldve pushed Zuckerberg into semi-retardation by the time he was 19yrs old.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I'm not here to reason with you bro, I'm here to tell you hard facts.

Youre too stupi*d to know ur aszzhole from your nostril, let alone having the intelligence to tell me what you think are "facts".

Be gone.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Youre too stupi*d to know ur aszzhole from your nostril, let alone having the intelligence to tell me what you think are "facts".

Be gone.
you are either a product of a leaking condom or that of a violent r*ape. Ask your mother which.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo: you are either a product of a leaking condom or that of a violent r*ape.

Lmaooo

At least I wasnt born in hopelessness. Have your father experience electricity--- and your mother travel on good roads---- for 50 straight years, then you can come back to spit your bile at me.

SMH Youre a lost cause.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Lmaooo

At least I wasnt born in hopelessness. Have your father experience electricity--- and your mother travel on good roads---- for 50 straight years, then you can come back to spit your bile at me.

SMH Youre a lost cause.

I don't blame you, I blame the condom that burst resulting in a semi-imb3cile that you are.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 31, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I don't blame you, I blame the condom that burst resulting in a semi-imb3cile that you are.

Lmao

See the bolded? The "3" instead of "E" is supposed to be what, slang?

Lmaooooo

Boyyy, move from here, man,and put your father on the keyboard. You sound too stu*pid. Hopefully your old man is a tad-bit more intelligent, go call him.....

Then again, dont, cus his genes are obviously showing thru you.

No, you know what, call him lemme engage him he might actually be a little bit more intelligent because...em... you probably...uh... belong to your driver or the gate security guard.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by CyberG: 1:23am On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

You couldnt be Mark Zuckerberg even if you had 100x his intelligence. Your society wasnt built to produce people like that. Nepa alone wouldve pushed Zuckerberg into semi-retardation by the time he was 19yrs old.

King, I had to sign in to come and like your LONG post up there! For goodness sake, LEAVE these kind of people alone! But I know how hard it is to ignore some very, very annoying comments of unbelievable ridiculousness. This is 19 year old, who has completely lost the plot with tribalistic, myopic thinking! I left home for collega around 17 years of age, only visited home on vacations from school until graduation after which I moved hundreds of KM to live by myself! While it is refreshing to still see passionate people about Nigeria, I don't live in Nigeria myself, I sometimes wish for its Nigerians to SUFFER sooo much for their utterly tasteless, classless and dumb decisions! Per chance on your advice this 19 year old already pregnanted with propaganda and tribal lies may change, and escape a life of real suffering, kindly desist from more advice! I see him even responding with insults or did I read that wrong?

Anyone who has never lived outside Nigeria (not visit) cannot understand what a good life is and the linkages between the quality of life and good purposeful leadership. Abeg, let them suffer! I pity the more sensible ones who seem to be a minority and are almost unable to break off the yoke of short sighted loonies who would cut off their most to spite their faces by electing retardeen leaders!
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by remarkD(m): 1:41am On Jun 01, 2013
I agree at topic...
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 01, 2013
CyberG:

King, I had to sign in to come and like your LONG post up there! For goodness sake, LEAVE these kind of people alone! But I know how hard it is to ignore some very, very annoying comments of unbelievable ridiculousness. This is 19 year old, who has completely lost the plot with tribalistic, myopic thinking! I left home for collega around 17 years of age, only visited home on vacations from school until graduation after which I moved hundreds of KM to live by myself! While it is refreshing to still see passionate people about Nigeria, I don't live in Nigeria myself, I sometimes wish for its Nigerians to SUFFER sooo much for their utterly tasteless, classless and dumb decisions! Per chance on your advice this 19 year old already pregnanted with propaganda and tribal lies may change, and escape a life of real suffering, kindly desist from more advice! I see him even responding with insults or did I read that wrong?

Anyone who has never lived outside Nigeria (not visit) cannot understand what a good life is and the linkages between the quality of life and good purposeful leadership. Abeg, let them suffer! I pity the more sensible ones who seem to be a minority and are almost unable to break off the yoke of short sighted loonies who would cut off their most to spite their faces by electing retardeen leaders!

Its so sad, bro.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by saintneo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
Amazing! Guys what's being discussed? Oh! I fought this is the hate section![img]http://blog.flicks.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/hate-chart.jpg[/img]
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre: Why should Igbos back an Igbo candidate? Igbos are the only tribe who seem not to like each other, what are the guarantees that an Igbo president would protect the interest of Igbos?

Jonathan favours his people, the Hausas and Yorubas favour their people but I'm not sure an Igbo would do the same.

nwoke m, i siri na ndigbo mee gi gini? Kpacharakwa anya gi o. Onye igbo achitugo na mbu i ji mara?
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by oilyngbati3(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

So, act like it. I'm older than you by a good chunk, not by much, but enough. I had my daughter at your age, and bought my first house a year later. At 17yrs old I was already living on my own. So, you will pardon my anger when a lot of you come off as "partially-senile" and irresponsible sounding ---and extremely immature--- in your mode of reasoning resulting in how I relate to you.

Youre a grown man. In a normal society (the type of which we are fighting that you guys get) you wouldve have assumed some responsibilities and have started building your future instead of promoting myopic hate and regurgitating lies spread by, and benefitting, old-men politicians whose sole aim is to make sure youre down-trodden even after they are dead and buried.

At your age, I bet you still live with your parents. I bet you couldnt get a job that could at least give you a decent pay--- relative to your young age and job inexperience/lack of work history--- to at least make you be able to maintain yourself in a decent enough way without resorting to crime or begging/relying on your parents for money. This is not to denigrate you in anyway, so dont take offense, but at your age you should have your own little crib, your own little car, your own little change to be able to have a good time with your own little girlfriend--- not promoting the hateful divisive agenda of the same bloody politicians thats done nothing but kept you in bondage just as they kept your fathers and grand-fathers enslaved.

When was the last time you took money out of your paycheck and bought gifts for your siblings? When was the last time you took money out of your paycheck at the end of the week and handed it to your mom in thanks for taking care of you since you were born? When was the last time you said to your parents and siblings "Hey, lets go out to dinner, its on me. I'll pay" ? Oh, you think at your age youre too young to do these little things in life that bring joy to you and those around you? Dude, at your age you should be planning to buy your own house in a few years time--- 3 yrs tops if youre smart about it. At your age you should be aspiring for greatness, not being stuck in a society where theres huge piles of trash on every road you walk on, no electricity and a billion generators booming at once, no effective transportation, cops that dont come to your rescue if a crime is being committed against your person, universities that go on strike for years, a hopeless job market, a society with a non-existent social welfare for its citizens, no medical care etc But, yet you wanna come on here all day everyday supporting old men that wont make these things possible because they'd rather use the money meant for your care and your future to buy Bentleys, Mansions, and Private Jets. Then what do they do? They feed you lies and untruths about your own brothers, your own fellow country men, and you swallow it hook, line and sinker, and instead of you asking GEJ or David Mark "Hey, why does my Father's minimum wage have to be $62/month while you earn $200,000.00/month?" or "Hey why arent there good roads and why is there trash on the street?", you come on here pointing fingers at those whom theyve lied to you are your enemies.

To cut a long story short bro, change your mindset and work towards a better society for your future and that of your unborn kids. And you can only do that by actively working against the corrupt politicians in your midst. True, you might be the son of a rich politician or someone wealthy so my words might not mean much, but on the off chance that you arent--- read your history properly, get familiar with it and only put in power those that hate corruption REGARDLESS OF THEIR TRIBE AND/OR RELIGION thats the only way youre bound to have a fighting chance in that hell-hole you call home. Because, if your father is not rich, or a politician in that country, Im sorry to tell you your fate wont be that much different from that of your fathers before you. If you dont presently live in Banana Island, Lekki, Ikoyi etc Look around you..... you see the hopelessness surrounding you? Thats your fate in a few years except you take action starting now.
grin grin grin Chei! See what being a f@g can cause to some boko pig like the poster of this crap? kingof_f@g, so you have all the time in the world to write about your miserable life history for us to read? Battyman! I can tell you dropped out of high school, hence; your dire need to impress upon undiscerning folks as to your non-existent achievement. Battyman, you are as empty as a vacum grin. May Amadioha sod@mise your smelly nyash angry. Animalistic battyman grin

1 Like

Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by fkaz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Infact David mark/segun oni 2015. Because knw igbo man is qualified grin
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Zonacom(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2013
INNO18: Eh na tashi a Sokoto... Ya anka yi kasani?
Akwai wani tread da ka buda a daa akan sokoto ai. Ni na yi girma a plateau ne
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
grin grin grin Chei! See what being a f@g can cause to some boko pig like the poster of this crap? kingof_f@g, so you have all the time in the world to write about your miserable life history for us to read? Battyman! I can tell you dropped out of high school, hence; your dire need to impress upon undiscerning folks as to your non-existent achievement. Battyman, you are as empty as a vacum grin. May Amadioha sod@mise your smelly nyash angry. Animalistic battyman grin

Compare what he wrote with the gibberish you are spewing here.
I wonder why some of you are so incredibly daft.
Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Zona.com:

Akwai wani tread da ka buda a daa akan sokoto ai. Ni na yi girma a plateau ne
Yayi dai dai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC / South Africa Closes Nigerian Consulate / Name A Country Without The Letter "A"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.