Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340653 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Otantu: y do want to sell it and hw much?

He's got an F7. He bought, so he wants to sell his N7 and pocket the money. The phone is a month old, no fault whatsoever.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Proffdada:
Really I'm not talking about drainage but the battery behavior . It sometimes jump to 88% then falls back to 12% on rebooting, a typical case of bad ba3
Dis one na Punishment o!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2013
Proffdada:
Really I'm not talking about drainage but the battery behavior . It sometimes jump to 88% then falls back to 12% on rebooting, a typical case of bad ba3
Now I got ur complaint......
Dis is a software issue which OTA update shuld fix without a glitch BUT UNfotunately, Tecno does not support OTA update. Well, @leats, for now as they are trying to establish demselves
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Hi, 4 those who hav handled both d f7 nd n7, i wanna ask if they're using d same ba3, or which oda model has d same ba3 as d f7 so that we can at least hav a back up. And apart 4rm d ba3 issue, wot abt d overall productivity of d phone, lyk camera, music prod, nd video playback, also,does it support adobe flash?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2013
chukzy17:

behonest with urself did u charge the phone wen u bought it the frist tym nd do u wan 2 say u did nt on d phone wen u got it
nd i was nt comparin d phone i was just tryin 2 set example dat all battary of android phone are desame nd y do u tink blackberry battary dnt last its becos of coninues pingin nd oda social masenger on d phone dat people are coninuely useing nd u guy said dat android phone has more app dan blackberry which is true nd u wan ur battary 2 last a hold day

When I buy phones I always ensure I charge before use to optimise ba3 and this F7 wasn't an exception. Am not the game type I dont even have a single game installed on my device. Besides calls, I do a few browsing and that is all. What I find rather preposterous is claim by tecno on the ba3 life when in reality this is so untrue. Surfice to say that they lied. If u don't mind the ba3, it is a great phone. However, it is very worrisome for me as I never bargain to continuously charge a phone when I was investing my 34k hard earned cash.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2013
who here uses a black F7 and has ba3 issues?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2013
I used the n7. at first the battery was worrisome but with more usage, the battery straightened out and lasted longer and charged faster.
I hope that is the case of f7

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jice(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Faru:

When I buy phones I always ensure I charge before use to optimise ba3 and this F7 wasn't an exception. Am not the game type I dont even have a single game installed on my device. Besides calls, I do a few browsing and that is all. What I find rather preposterous is claim by tecno on the ba3 life when in reality this is so untrue. Surfice to say that they lied. If u don't mind the ba3, it is a great phone. However, it is very worrisome for me as I never bargain to continuously charge a phone when I was investing my 34k hard earned cash.

It could be one off case. Every technology has its own problems sometimes. Not to speak for Tecno, I don't have any now, their customer service is very responsive and they will manage the situation for you if it is found wanting. Don't be fed up. I have xperienced such with even Nolkia, Samsung and some other Chink Phones. The worsy of this is with the so-called Kenzinda.
Faru:

It could be one off case. Every technology has its own problems sometimes. Not to speak for Tecno, I don't have any now, their customer service is very responsive and they will manage the situation for you if it is found wanting. Don't be fed up. I have xperienced such with even Nolkia, Samsung and some other Chink Phones. The worsy of this is with the so-called Kenzinda.
Faru:

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Otantu: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2013
tomii: who here uses a black F7 and has ba3 issues?
@tomii are suggesting dat this b3 problem s associated with white f7 alone?
I pray it should b so oo cos am totally confused about buying dis f7 now
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2013
chukzy17:

behonest with urself did u charge the phone wen u bought it the frist tym nd do u wan 2 say u did nt on d phone wen u got it
nd i was nt comparin d phone i was just tryin 2 set example dat all battary of android phone are desame nd y do u tink blackberry battary dnt last its becos of coninues pingin nd oda social masenger on d phone dat people are coninuely useing nd u guy said dat android phone has more app dan blackberry which is true nd u wan ur battary 2 last a hold day
my n7 last me a whole day of strong usage...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by zizky(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2013
Faru:

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2013
smileyPhew!
Just placed an order for Xiaomi Mi2S 32GB ROM variation on Aliexpress via EMS. Total price=$449. I'll get it in less than 2weeks smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by omotolsy(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2013
BizBloke:

He's got an F7. He bought, so he wants to sell his N7 and pocket the money. The phone is a month old, no fault whatsoever.
heeey bizbloke tanx man, listen evryone i bought my f7 frm bizbloke for 33k nd evrytin was intact nd its in perfct condition. tanx bloke. i canassure u if u buy frm him
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by zizky(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Allow the battery to drain completely then charge the phone for four hours before switching on. Repeat the above sequence again for up to five times. Ur ba3 shld last well from now. I av been a Tecno user since 2007. I currently use an N3, my wife uses a Q1. I still av my T3, T9, T707 and T571. Will buy this F7 by month end!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
sambo4all@yahoo.com:
Did those people use ur money to buy d f7.. Wat ur concerned there.. I know u can only afford N3 so if u cnt afford d f7 keep shut..
Lol. N3? Mehn u d even upgrade me am using nokia 2626. You wer get money why u no buy s4?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Faru:

[quote author=Faru]

Go to Tecno carl care and get another F7's battery, and try it, if the same thing happens, take the phone back to Carl care for thorough chek up. Since its still within warranty.

Some of the batteries they came with malfunctions due to long storage period. If you buy a new battery, you might be surprise with their powerful performance.

A lot of people experience such with N7 but they went for a new battery and were happy.

So try it. It may help.

Peace to all!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
tomii: who here uses a black F7 and has ba3 issues?
bought the black yesterday....the battery is pretty good. Downloaded games and apps and twas down by 10% in an hour. May I add that I'm in an area with bad mtn network I expected worse honestly
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bukky1: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Faru:

allow ur ba3 to rundown completely then charge it till its full. repeat process 3 times n enjoy ur battery life. its a general way of optimizing batteries n even sm tecno manual recomend this
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
directonpc:
Lol. N3? Mehn u d even upgrade me am using nokia 2626. You wer get money why u no buy s4?
Oga did u think guys wo re buyin dis F7 cnt afford S4? u dnt av wat to say... dis thread is mainly for F7 users, if u re using Nokia 2626 go open another thread 4 urself an ur fellow Nokia 2626 users an leave us alone..

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hardygoon: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Otantu: @tomii are suggesting dat this b3 problem s associated with white f7 alone?
I pray it should b so oo cos am totally confused about buying dis f7 now
I used the black f7, it's the same problem oooo
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hardygoon: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Hi, 4 those who hav handled both d f7 nd n7, i wanna ask if they're using d same ba3, or which oda model has d same ba3 as d f7 so that we can at least hav a back up. And apart 4rm d ba3 issue, wot abt d overall productivity of d phone, lyk camera, music prod, nd video playback, also,does it support adobe flash?
it's battery is different from that of the n7,except the battery the phone is Damn good
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thanks peeps for your concern. I feel very sad that a phone ds good why should they give it such a messed up ba3. Outside of the ba3 the phone is well above average. I sincerely hope tecno can do something about it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by everyday: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
I want to buy a used Tecno F7 still in clean condition call me 07067866986

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Maybe you guys should storm their Facebook page and let them know your grievances

www.facebook.com/tecnomobilenigeria
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bharseeth(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Proffdada:
My guess is- you spoilt the ba3 on first charge. Normal, u charge n discharge (not totally) a ba3 for 3 cycles b4 heavy usage. These cycles shld be done wif power frm the national grid.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
....@all, to me the ba3 is good...and the fone is just too smooth...i am a gaming type. so,me and some of my friends using samsung s3 play fifa12 together and it also play smoothly on my f7..though wanted to buy s3 too but am happy i got tecno f7 and i ve saved 30+ and it's because of d 13month warranty that i went for tecno, if u r having problem with ur own fone maybe d ba3 is not lasting well or other problem ....thank jah u ve 13month waranty..so take it to carlcare in lagos if u have nt void ur warranty i.e by rooting it, they would change d ba3 or any other part for u for free...

When i bought my own f7 2weeks ago,I heard from d seller that u can change ur n7,p3, e.t.c for f7 at carlcare with addition of some money, dont know how true this is sha....

Chai..AIRTEL do small enviromental dis morning...
Back to my mtn magic sim..currently working on glo magic sim....

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by phoenixb2r: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Can someone tell me how d camera of this phone is, I am using an N3 currently and I'm not impressed with the camera especially when zoomin into photos. And how does one reply a post on this site, as in directing it to dat particular post
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TCD: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
pls anyone with an idea how to take screen shots with this F7?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
TCD: pls anyone with an idea how to take screen shots with this F7?

Hold the power button and the lower volume button together to take screenshot
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godvilla: smileyPhew!
Just placed an order for Xiaomi Mi2S 32GB ROM variation on Aliexpress via EMS. Total price=$449. I'll get it in less than 2weeks smiley
oga let us in oh..bt xiomi products dey cost nah...maybe u didnt see zopo c2 or thl w800
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thank God, its lyk dis ba3 issue don dey pack up already, pple dön dey talk positive coz i don dey do rethink on d phone b4 o. How abt d overall performance sa, esp d camera and graphics during games and movies?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mosak(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
marcjoe: ....@all, to me the ba3 is good...and the fone is just too smooth...i am a gaming type. so,me and some of my friends using samsung s3 play fifa12 together and it also play smoothly on my f7..though wanted to buy s3 too but am happy i got tecno f7 and i ve saved 30+ and it's because of d 13month warranty that i went for tecno, if u r having problem with ur own fone maybe d ba3 is not lasting well or other problem ....thank jah u ve 13month waranty..so take it to carlcare in lagos if u have nt void ur warranty i.e by rooting it, they would change d ba3 or any other part for u for free...

When i bought my own f7 2weeks ago,I heard from d seller that u can change ur n7,p3, e.t.c for f7 at carlcare with addition of some money, dont know how true this is sha....

Chai..AIRTEL do small enviromental dis morning...
Back to my mtn magic sim..currently working on glo magic sim....
did I hear u say change? Dat would b nice oo but it would be appreciated if u can help get more info about dis change

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.