Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340643 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
there is no problem with this battery.a friend got Samsung duos from me and the battery is the same and yet no power bank,no screen guard nor extra memory card .So Why killing yourself Co's of name.
Abeg,f7 still selling fast.just made a supply to a lawyer at VI
call Elijahdre now on 08034795720.testimonies are all over.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^
You are just interested in selling your products, not the user satisfaction with respect to battery of f7. Users are raising concerns about the the phone,you didn't address their concerns or as a wholesaler, make official report to tecno about this issues , only for you to keep advertising their product. How insensitive of you..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
marcjoe: ....@all, to me the ba3 is good...and the fone is just too smooth...i am a gaming type. so,me and some of my friends using samsung s3 play fifa12 together and it also play smoothly on my f7..though wanted to buy s3 too but am happy i got tecno f7 and i ve saved 30+ and it's because of d 13month warranty that i went for tecno, if u r having problem with ur own fone maybe d ba3 is not lasting well or other problem ....thank jah u ve 13month waranty..so take it to carlcare in lagos if u have nt void ur warranty i.e by rooting it, they would change d ba3 or any other part for u for free...
Guy please where did u download FIFA 12,I need a link please

When i bought my own f7 2weeks ago,I heard from d seller that u can change ur n7,p3, e.t.c for f7 at carlcare with addition of some money, dont know how true this is sha....

Chai..AIRTEL do small enviromental dis morning...
Back to my mtn magic sim..currently working on glo magic sim....
Guy please where did you download FIFA 12
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Dy329(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
To all d internet or website gurus in d house, pls help a Brother 2 access dis http://zodml.org site on ur mobile devices. ZODML is a premier free online library where u can download and have access to ebooks. We're presently working on our mobile site and would like u 2 help access it with ur mobile devices (esp. ur phones) and share ur thoughts, questions, and suggestions, so  that we know what necessary steps we need to take (if any) in improving the mobile user experience.

Thank you.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ngorluv: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
@marcjoe pls is the fifa12 playable by two ppl and where can one download it from?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
cyrexx: ^^
You are just interested in selling your products, not the user satisfaction with respect to battery of f7. Users are raising concerns about the the phone,you didn't address their concerns or as a wholesaler, make official report to tecno about this issues , only for you to keep advertising their product. How insensitive of you..
Why being judgmental bros? av not been commenting on people's arguements before now
I used this phone and I advise customers after purchase on the usage of their battery.I talked as a user.thks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Read quite a number of complaints in relation to the F7 battery on this thread.

First off, I don't use the phone so I'm not in the best position to give an advice on the battery issue.

But, Tecno has a Facebook official page like someone pointed out. Voice it out there. If comments aren't attended to, send a message, call, or visit their centre.

Or, take the 'complete discharge' advice.

Just take an action out of these. Most people here aren't phone technicians, so they do their best to give advice based on their knowledge.

Tecno technical department is the sure bet for this. Don't ask for warranty and when you have it, you don't use it. What's the essence of 12+1 month warranty when it can't be claimed?

You paid N33,000/N34,000. Get the value for it.

My 2 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wole8029: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
hey guys just did a video review on tecno f7 phantom A, watch it free another video review................. watch, share, good comments pls...lol

1. Click here for Video review of tecno f7 phantom A

2. Click here for How to watch "dstv" TV on tecno f7 phantom A
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
omotolsy: heeey bizbloke tanx man, listen evryone i bought my f7 frm bizbloke for 33k nd evrytin was intact nd its in perfct condition. tanx bloke. i canassure u if u buy frm him

You're welcome, bro.
Sorry, I did that late.

Thanks for the recommendation and positive feedback.

Have you sold it? If no, I have a better alternative.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
phoenixb2r: Can someone tell me how d camera of this phone is, I am using an N3 currently and I'm not impressed with the camera especially when zoomin into photos. And how does one reply a post on this site, as in directing it to dat particular post

Just click on quote.

Hope this helps.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
oga let us in oh..bt xiomi products dey cost nah...maybe u didnt see zopo c2 or thl w800

Or THL W8+.

Personal preference though.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
It is wel
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tecno should do something this f7,this phone is too good to be rubbished by poor battery performance
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tecno should do something about this f7,this phone is too good to be rubbished by poor battery performance
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by omotolsy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
BizBloke:

Or THL W8+.

Personal preference though.
no i avnt wats d alternativ
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by omotolsy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
BizBloke:

You're welcome, bro.
Sorry, I did that late.

Thanks for the recommendation and positive feedback.

Have you sold it? If no, I have a better alternative.
no i avnt wats d alternativ bro
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tecno F7 has fm radio as opposed to the specs noted. [url] Www.phonegist..com[/url] . For more information
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by phoenixb2r: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
BizBloke:

Just click on quote.

Hope this helps.
I'm trying it out now and it works. Thanks Bro
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by phoenixb2r: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
zizky: Allow the battery to drain completely then charge the phone for four hours before switching on. Repeat the above sequence again for up to five times. Ur ba3 shld last well from now. I av been a Tecno user since 2007. I currently use an N3, my wife uses a Q1. I still av my T3, T9, T707 and T571. Will buy this F7 by month end!!!
tecno suppose give u award

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by phoenixb2r: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
cyrexx:

Every android jelly bean device(including f7 of course) supports Google Now and every other apps that are available on play store.

You only need a good diction for it recognise what you are saying.
is the photo below a screen shot of Google Now on ur phone and did it come pre installed on the phone
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
phoenixb2r: I'm trying it out now and it works. Thanks Bro

You're welcome. Glad it is. smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
omotolsy: no i avnt wats d alternativ bro

I'll send you a mail now.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tytayo: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
R
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tytayo: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
elijahdre: there is no problem with this battery.a friend got Samsung duos from me and the battery is the same and yet no power bank,no screen guard nor extra memory card .So Why killing yourself Co's of name.
Abeg,f7 still selling fast.just made a supply to a lawyer at VI
call Elijahdre now on 08034795720.testimonies are all over.
are u sure
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
phoenixb2r: is the photo below a screen shot of Google Now on ur phone and did it come pre installed on the phone

You have to download it. It's free on the play store
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
everyday: I want to buy a used Tecno F7 still in clean condition call me 07067866986
I have 2 months old N7 to sell
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
tytayo: are u sure

Me too I wonder. Samsung will never make that stu. pid mistake of bundling their phone with poor battery like tecno did. They have a high standard.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Dy329(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dy329]To all d internet or website gurus in d house, pls help a Brother 2 access dis http://zodml.org site on ur mobile devices. ZODML is a premier free online library where u can download and have access to ebooks. We're presently working on our mobile site and would like u 2 help access it with ur mobile devices (esp. ur phones) and share ur thoughts, questions, and suggestions, so  that we know what necessary steps we need to take (if any) in improving the mobile user experience.

Thank you.

Pls. Nairalanders, I'm still waiting 4 ur thoughts and suggestions about our site. If u're willing 2 help us, just visit our site http://zodml.org using ur phone, access d site and tell us what u think and/or suggest on how 2 improve our mobile site.
Pls. Note dat d reason 4 dis is just 2 know wat people will think about our mobile site because dats d area we're working on right now.
Thanks 2 u all.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Limus: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
For those people complaining about the battery of f7 pls take note of this: When you buy your phone newly, only put the battery inside to power on the phone. And after that dont continue to use the phone like that. Off the phone and charge the battery till it indicates full. Most people bought f7, put the battery inside and started using it without fully charged the battery. This is the major reason why the battery is no longer good. Hope this will help others that still want to buy this phone and other phones. Charge your battery fully before using your phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^
That's not the case with this. I charged it fully before using it and I am sure others did the same as this is not the first time they will use a new phone. The battery is simply not up to par. At least people used n3 and on the other n3 thread nobody complain about the battery. If a 13k phone can have a good battery how much more a 34k phone. They made a mistake of not bundling their phone with a battery is up to par with the phone's capabilities.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TCD: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
marcjoe:

Hold the power button and the lower volume button together to take screenshot
thank you for this. much appreciated
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
cyrexx:

Me too I wonder. Samsung will never make that stu. pid mistake of bundling their phone with poor battery like tecno did. They have a high standard.
please don't guess or think.use it and see for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.