Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340644 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
abegi pple dat complain of poor battry angry dnt no how to opitmize dere phone.to d fullest undecided...u stwich on 3g...u dnt restrict background data tongue ...u play wit ur phon from dawn to dusk, u dnt reduce ur backlite ,u on touch sound/vibration...ur notification sound z the loudest... cry..gps always on
And u xpect the to last
Wen u av killed it soul embarassed
Abeg ajust ur settings jawe we dey 9ja(no psupply 2 4 7 )

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
cyrexx: ^^
That's not the case with this. I charged it fully before using it and I am sure others did the same as this is not the first time they will use a new phone. The battery is simply not up to par. At least people used n3 and on the other n3 thread nobody complain about the battery. If a 13k phone can have a good battery how much more a 34k phone. They made a mistake of not bundling their phone with a battery is up to par with the phone's capabilities.

I don't know why people shy away from the truth. The truth about F7 is that it has a very poor ba3. I have consistently maintained in my previous post that the phone is awesome outside of the ba3 issue. Anybody considering buying the phone should know and therefore can make an informed decision.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2013
Faru:

I don't know why people shy away from the truth. The truth about F7 is that it has a very poor ba3. I have consistently maintained in my previous post that the phone is awesome outside of the ba3 issue. Anybody considering buying the phone should know and therefore can make an informed decision.
I'm sure you know when your battery is bad but trust that some of us are using this fone and have no complaints on battery whatsoever so don't go calling us liars.....now 48 hrs since I got the fone I'm trying to kill my battery faster by playing the asphalt that comes with it while on 3G, losing about 10% charge in 40 mins.....the battery life is GOOD, coming from a former iphone4 user.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
oga let us in oh..bt xiomi products dey cost nah...maybe u didnt see zopo c2 or thl w800
Yea.... I compared dem but i love the 2013 version of xiaomi. Guess what, it beats SGS4 on benchmark results as both phones run on snap dragon 600.
4.3" is just what i need.... Perfect summer gift!!!
Now i can think of selling my Xperia S
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 1:45am On Jun 20, 2013
maybe some ppl r lucky to get out of d box good batteries,as 4 me d ba3 ain't good but manageable
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 2:28am On Jun 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Or THL W8+.

Personal preference though.
my thl w8+ rocks, with heavy downloads and 3g browsing phone remains cool as it is battery is suberb played all high end game loft lings have thrown at at with no lags I ordered it from aliexpress through bizbloke.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2013
lexrichy: my thl w8+ rocks, with heavy downloads and 3g browsing phone remains cool as it is battery is suberb played all high end game loft lings have thrown at at with no lags I ordered it from aliexpress through bizbloke.

how much in total did you pay for the thl w8+? including shipping?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2013
Godvilla: Yea.... I compared dem but i love the 2013 version of xiaomi. Guess what, it beats SGS4 on benchmark results as both phones run on snap dragon 600.
4.3" is just what i need.... Perfect summer gift!!!
Now i can think of selling my Xperia S

I thought you don't like chinko phones?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2013
lexrichy: my thl w8+ rocks, with heavy downloads and 3g browsing phone remains cool as it is battery is suberb played all high end game loft lings have thrown at at with no lags I ordered it from aliexpress through bizbloke.
HOW MUCH?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Dy329(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Dy329: To all d internet or website gurus in d house, pls help a Brother 2 access dis http://zodml.org site on ur mobile devices. ZODML is a premier free online library where u can download and have access to ebooks. We're presently working on our mobile site and would like u 2 help access it with ur mobile devices (esp. ur phones) and share ur thoughts, questions, and suggestions, so  that we know what necessary steps we need to take (if any) in improving the mobile user experience.

Thank you.
[color=]
Dy329: To all d internet or website gurus in d house, pls help a Brother 2 access dis http://zodml.org site on ur mobile devices. ZODML is a premier free online library where u can download and have access to ebooks. We're presently working on our mobile site and would like u 2 help access it with ur mobile devices (esp. ur phones) and share ur thoughts, questions, and suggestions, so  that we know what necessary steps we need to take (if any) in improving the mobile user experience.

Thank you.
[/color]

Thank you.

Good more Nairalanders,hope ur 9tes went well? pls. I'm still waiting 4 ur thoughts and suggestions about
our site. If u're willing 2 help us, just
visit our site http://zodml.org using ur phone, access d site and tell us what u think and/or suggest on how 2 improve our mobile site.
Pls. Note dat d reason 4 dis is just 2
know wat people will think about our mobile site because dats d area we're working on right now.
Thanks 2 u all.
Have a Blessed day.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2013
cyrexx:

Me too I wonder. Samsung will never make that stu. pid mistake of bundling their phone with poor battery like tecno did. They have a high standard.
B4 u talk do ur own finding an get ur fact right... Because of dis Alaming ba3 issue made me took to net yesterday to my surprise i discover dat Samsung Galaxy S3 an S4 ba3 are even the worst, i mean users reviewed , it is only Galaxy Note2 dat people said has the strongest battery life of all the samsung product...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2013
Dy329: [color=][/color]

Good more Nairalanders,hope ur 9tes went well? pls. I'm still waiting 4 ur thoughts and suggestions about
our site. If u're willing 2 help us, just
visit our site http://zodml.org using ur phone, access d site and tell us what u think and/or suggest on how 2 improve our mobile site.
Pls. Note dat d reason 4 dis is just 2
know wat people will think about our mobile site because dats d area we're working on right now.
Thanks 2 u all.
Have a Blessed day.

Pls take your advert to the appropriate section of nairaland. This section is obviously for discussions about phones, not books. That's why nobody has given you attention all along. Your posts here are what they call trolling.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2013

Thanks for the mention, LexRichy. I'm glad you're enjoying the phone. smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2013
BizBloke:

how much is d total cost of d phone?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2013
BizBloke:

hw much is w8?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2013
Is d ba3 issue restricted to a certain colour? Its d white that i want 2 buy, bt some are claiming its d 1 wit d ba3 issue, pls who has d white version to pls testify?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2013
Do u install app directly on d memory card 4 dis f7 witout rooting, or u need 2 root b4 that?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2013
Rajgan4edu: how much is d total cost of d phone?

On AliExpress, the price of the phone is $270. You can search for better deals though.

Shipping and commission is $30
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2013
BizBloke:

On AliExpress, the price of the phone is $270. You can search for better deals though.

Shipping and commission is $30
Almost 50,0000 naira!!!!? wow
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lat4real: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Pls, how much would it cost me if i want to order for thl w8+. Reply ASAP
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ademola1333(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2013
pls aw can I get d thl?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bukahands(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2013
lat4real:

Pls, how much would it cost me if i want to order for thl w8+. Reply ASAP

YOUR QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bukahands(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2013
ademola1333: pls aw can I get d thl?

FROM ALIEXPRESS
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2013
This is what drains battery

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bukahands(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2013
THE THL W8+ IS A HIGH END PHONE, WITH FULL HD DISPLAY, QUAD CORE PROCESSOR, 13MP BACK CAMERA, 5MP FRONT CAMERA etc. IT COMES WITH 2 BATTERIES, PHONE CASE, SCREEN GUARD, EAR PIECE, USB AND CHARGING ADAPTER
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2013
This means that 70% of the battery drain comes from heavy network usage.
Mobile data on HSDPA
Wifi
Bluetooth.
As for mine, that battery you saw went dead by 9:30pm.
always on H still lasts
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2013
bukahands: THE THL W8+ IS A HIGH END PHONE, WITH FULL HD DISPLAY, QUAD CORE PROCESSOR, 13MP BACK CAMERA, 5MP FRONT CAMERA etc. IT COMES WITH 2 BATTERIES, PHONE CASE, SCREEN GUARD, EAR PIECE, USB AND CHARGING ADAPTER

How about thl w100. How much is the total cost in naira to import it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2013
HOLLASLYD: This means that 70% of the battery drain come from heavy network usage.
Mobile data on HSDPA
Wifi
Bluetooth.
As for mine, that battery you saw went dead by 9:30pm.
always on H still lasts

Why not experiment with just using one sim instead of two. Maybe that would reduce the workload.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2013
cyrexx:

Why not experiment with just using one sim instead of two. Maybe that would reduce the workload.

I never complain of battery. I ride 7hrs on heavy calls, average usage on 3g homie
single or dual Sims don't really matter. Cell standby don't drain batteries.
Transmission do
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bukahands(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2013
cyrexx:

How about thl w100. How much is the total cost in naira to import it.

the thl w100 is $160 our commission and shipping $30
total 190dollars

in naira N30,970
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2013
2 months old tecno n7 available for sale all accessories intact, location is lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.