Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341683 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Last time I checked this is a public forum if don't know what that means then maybe you shouldn't be here. You who is Always bandying about half truths, if anybody should keep their thoughts to themselves it is you.
Whicheva........ Am getting a xiaomi Mi2S veri soon!!!
I neva told i hate Tecno devices or any other china brands.
I need a 2GB RAM, Quad core device and 4.3" screen size with a value 4 money. Xiaomi is my perfect phone. 75K for a fone dat beats SGS4(100+) in bench marks and user reviews! Dats a gud bargain.......
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Godvilla: Whicheva........ Am getting a xiaomi Mi2S veri soon!!!
I neva told i hate Tecno devices or any other china brands.
I need a 2GB RAM, Quad core device and 4.3" screen size with a value 4 money. Xiaomi is my perfect phone. 75K for a fone dat beats SGS4(100+) in bench marks and user reviews! Dats a gud bargain.......

Yeah you must have been high when you posted this right:

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification! by Godvilla(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03
A china phone 4 38k, No strong customer care based here In 9ja.
NO THANKS!!!

I CANNOT SPEND MORE THAN 30k for any china brand devices. Ask my Indian friends and they'll tell u wats up ova there.
Due to their no nonsense attitude 2wards invading smartfone manufacturers in2 their country, Now they can boast of good smartfones as the competition gets even more interesting.
NIGERIANS WILL REMAIN SILENT AND ACCEPT WATEVA COMES THEIR WAY!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by abbeyseto(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification! by Godvilla(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03
A china phone 4 38k, No strong customer care based here In 9ja.
NO THANKS!!!
I CANNOT SPEND MORE THAN 30k for any china brand devices. Ask my Indian friends and they'll tell u wats up ova there.
Due to their no nonsense attitude 2wards invading smartfone manufacturers in2 their country, Now they can boast of good smartfones as the competition gets even more interesting.
NIGERIANS WILL REMAIN SILENT AND ACCEPT WATEVA COMES THEIR WAY!!!

Lord_Reed:

Lord_Reed, Na wha for u o... grin grin grin grin grin You must have been following Godvilla's posts for "God -knows -when".
Are u a journalist? hahahaha grin grin grin grin. Maybe its just me,... this is really funny?

seroiusly, you guys should stop all these..., even samsung (rated as chinko around 2005) was worse than tecno & xiaomi when they started producing phones. We don't need all these argument about chinko or no chinko. If u see a phone u like, just go for it, its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
smart phones get better samsung HTC, huawei moving to intel atom cpu
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
abbeyseto:

Lord_Reed, Na wha for u o... grin grin grin grin grin You must have been following Godvilla's posts for "God -knows -when".
Are u a journalist? hahahaha grin grin grin grin. Maybe its just me,... this is really funny?

seroiusly, you guys should stop all these..., even samsung (rated as chinko around 2005) was worse than tecno & xiaomi when they started producing phones. We don't need all these argument about chinko or no chinko. If u see a phone u like, just go for it, its as simple as that.

No mind the guy, him too dey yarn okpats sometimes. Imagine all the rubbish he said only to come and be enthusing about the very thing he condemned.

Even back in the day Samsung was trying and we all acknowledged it. With these upcoming Chinese manufacturers impressing with their budget devices, it would be foolish to say that good quality and highly affordable price points should be shunned because their brand is not strong in the country. Tell me where there is an official HTC or Motorola phone repair centre, does that mean their devices are no good?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Otantu: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

No mind the guy, him too dey yarn okpats sometimes. Imagine all the rubbish he said only to come and be enthusing about the very thing he condemned.

Even back in the day Samsung was trying and we all acknowledged it. With these upcoming Chinese manufacturers impressing with their budget devices, it would be foolish to say that good quality and highly affordable price points should be shunned because their brand is not strong in the country. Tell me where there is an official HTC or Motorola phone repair centre, does that mean their devices are no good?
una get too much time to argue o, my concern now is how I go complete my money 33k to buy my F7 o.abeg make I go kabash with tongues small so dat man promise to pay me no go disappoint again o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
[b]nawa anyway i keep saying it.there are cooler fones out there that are still beta dan dese high flag fones,jst look @ the xiomi mi2(that godvil ordered) or the india xolo 1000 device(full intel based 1.6-1.8ghz processor) argueable part of the best out there,dey dnt sell much jst becos everyone only looks @ the high flag that cheat us(yes i said it)..we also keep saying theres no ota update on these device..can someone here tell me what jellybean 4.2 os plays that 4.1 doesnt,abegi mk we stop dose levels jawe..anyway everything is choice sha..kudos to tecno for making things cheaper for africans..if u cant order a china/india fone online stick to tecno,my only issues with tecno fans is,they keep flooding every thread that isnt tecno with critics..which is so uncool..xoxo.. Oh and to dose who are having issues with ba3,theres dis thread i saw where a guy did a trial and used a nokia touchlight ba3(800mahz) to power his his race buzz for hours,u guyz should also try something out too,u nvr knw u myt get the perfect one.xoxo[/b]
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi Nairalanders i just bought this Techno F7 Phantom today from our friend here in Nairaland his name is Elijahdre in computer village, i am still charging it now, the battery is very soft it is unlike TECHNO battery seriously, after charged i will get back to u guys on my experience too. cheers and have funny.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Otantu: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
please do anyone know hw much this F7 cost in benin?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Otantu: please do anyone know hw much this F7 cost in benin?

Faru: @ lexrichy you are indeed a life saver. I got this amazing phone at Abuma Plaza opp Oba Market in Benin. I got the phone from one Mr. Stanley Obialor (08090834771, 08120577020) for 34k. If this phone is made by Samsung I bet it wont be less than 50k. If you have the money and you need a great phone go and get yours it is a great phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Digatron(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

High price For a mediocre specs??
The price did not suit the spec, which is why i said i can neva spend 30K for a china brand.
Iv had extensive review of the 2013 version xiaomi and NOT the 2012 version and i can tell u its worth every penny!!!
Maybe a change of heart, i admit but for a phone dat beats the TOP DOG(SGS4) and even saves me 33K, i wuld do anyfin to hav it!!!.......
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Godvilla: High price For a mediocre specs??
The price did not suit the spec, which is why i said i can neva spend 30K for a china brand.
Iv had extensive review of the 2013 version xiaomi and NOT the 2012 version and i can tell u its worth every penny!!!
Maybe a change of heart, i admit but for a phone dat beats the TOP DOG(SGS4) and even saves me 33K, i wuld do anyfin to hav it!!!.......
are you saying that the samsung galaxy s4 is overpriced?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=Bornstar]Hi Nairalanders i just bought this Techno F7 Phantom today from our friend here in Nairaland his name is Elijahdre in computer village, i am still charging it now, the battery is very soft it is unlike TECHNO battery seriously, after charged i will get back to u guys on my experience too. cheers and have funny
[/quote
haba,o ye of little faith.nobody can change battery of a sealed phone.remember,you unboxed the phone ursef.u will surely give me testimony soonest.
thanks for your patronage all the same.
another testimony.get yours today from a reliable marketer.we deliver to your doorstep.call 08034795720
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Godvilla: High price For a mediocre specs??

Glad you recognise that the Chinese can make good phone however I beg to differ on price not match the spec. The Xiaomi you want to buy is gonna cost you about N75k cost alone add shipping and you almost at 80k meanwhile the phone you call mediocre outperforms the SGS 2 at 38k which is at least 25k more expensive. Any price/performance comparison you make in favour of the Xiaomi will also apply to the Gionee Dream D1 which you called mediocre.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by simplicit(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
guys abeg which psp emulator version works with f7 and the settings....plss i need it urgently

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
tongue[color=#770077][/color]
pls where can i get this tecno f7 in warri and does this tecno f7 support mini video player ...i mean browsing and watching video....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Gawd, You are good!!! I actually read his statement in the Gionee Dream D1's thread. I was surprised when he denied it. People are funny sha!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Glad you recognise that the Chinese can make good phone however I beg to differ on price not match the spec. The Xiaomi you want to buy is gonna cost you about N75k cost alone add shipping and you almost at 80k meanwhile the phone you call mediocre outperforms the SGS 2 at 38k which is at least 25k more expensive. Any price/performance comparison you make in favour of the Xiaomi will also apply to the Gionee Dream D1 which you called mediocre.
Actually, everything cost me 74K+shipping. I placed my order via EMS. I couldnt put my 100% trust on china post mail bla bla which cost 69K+shipping.
I'll receive the device directly @ my door step which might incure a price of 1K. So 75K is the Total Price!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
lordZOUGA:
are you saying that the samsung galaxy s4 is overpriced?
well, the name SAMSUNG is inscribed on the device which tells it all "Its not Over priced" cos SAMSUNG users are familier with exorbidant price tags smiley (Dont't get it twisted)
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
victoor: tongue[color=#770077][/color]
pls where can i get this tecno f7 in warri and does this tecno f7 support mini video player ...i mean browsing and watching video....
Y nt even my q1 does dat

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
lexrichy: ram size is 1gig, rom is 16gig and mine came with additional 16gig memory card and a flipcase yea Google play is installed .
How much is this machine? I screamed out load when I saw its comparison with S4. Btw does it have screen protection i.e. corning gorilla glass thingy? wink
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Godvilla: Actually, everything cost me 74K+shipping. I placed my order via EMS. I couldnt put my 100% trust on china post mail bla bla which cost 69K+shipping.
I'll receive the device directly @ my door step which might incure a price of 1K. So 75K is the Total Price!!!
You should be very careful about all these phones that are just flooding the net now.No name of their brand until now,No service centre in nigeria peradventure they develop a fault,nobody has ever used them before to ascertain their durability.just an advice anyway.happy night rest nairalander.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
idee.esperanza:

How much is this machine? I screamed out load when I saw its comparison with S4. Btw does it have screen protection i.e. corning gorilla glass thingy? wink
no i think it comes with zebra glass grin ,anyway if its the thl w8+ its a good fone..can be compared to s3 nt s4.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
elijahdre:
You should be very careful about all these phones that are just flooding the net now.No name of their brand until now,No service centre in nigeria peradventure they develop a fault,nobody has ever used them before to ascertain their durability.just an advice anyway.happy night rest nairalander.
lately guyz dnt go for what ppl are using..u go for what u feel suits u,the xiomi brand is nt a small brand(its on gsmarena),they are part of the top brands made in asia itself..and xiomi has support online which tecno and infinix doesnt(only limits itself to NL)..if its repair ur talking about,lols yes it doesnt,bt such fones of that magnitude should be pampered wella,in d days of symbian i used one for 2yrs e still dey my cupboard now sef..working,and for once havnt visited any phone repair shop whatsoever grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by twinskenny(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
elijahdre: dont wait for people's review without making your decision on time.f7 is gonna be scarce soon and u know the price implication of that.Please get yours today.
call elijahdre on :08034795720/08123709460.
we door house delivery
sorry for not returning ur call...i will surely call u when my cousin is ready. thank u al the same
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mckay06(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
elijahdre:
Why being judgmental bros? av not been commenting on people's arguements before now
I used this phone and I advise customers after purchase on the usage of their battery.I talked as a user.thks
Elijah or wat u call ursef, about 80% of users are complaining of ba3 drain with moderate use of tecno n all u can script down here is "I used this phone", meaning wat? Let it gets to ur understanding that u r letting ur customers down. As a middleman, u suppose to relay ur customers' complaints to tecno coy, instead of insisting d f7 has a truck's battery inorder to make more money at d expense of prospective buyers. My advice is: reconsider ur business acumen.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
mckay06:
Elijah or wat u call ursef, about 80% of users are complaining of ba3 drain with moderate use of tecno n all u can script down here is "I used this phone", meaning wat? Let it gets to ur understanding that u r letting ur customers down. As a middleman, u suppose to relay ur customers' complaints to tecno coy, instead of insisting d f7 has a truck's battery inorder to make more money at d expense of prospective buyers. My advice is: reconsider ur business acumen.

do you use this tecnof7? would you advice me to buy it?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by showboy20: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
twinskenny: sorry for not returning ur call...i will surely call u when my cousin is ready. thank u al the same
nice one frm tecno
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by DrDre1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Godvilla: Actually, everything cost me 74K+shipping. I placed my order via EMS. I couldnt put my 100% trust on china post mail bla bla which cost 69K+shipping.

Good deal. Pls what site did u order from? Kindly share as I'd prefer a tested source for the phones I'm waiting for. Thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sunnews: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bornstar: Hi Nairalanders i just bought this Techno F7 Phantom today from our friend here in Nairaland his name is Elijahdre in computer village, i am still charging it now, the battery is very soft it is unlike TECHNO battery seriously, after charged i will get back to u guys on my experience too. cheers and have funny.

we are still waiting for your feedback on the battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.